Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

The doorbell rang and then came Jodie's voice. "Richie, Chad and Lachlan are here."

"Coming Mum," Troy called back.

Dakota sneered her nasty, snide look and as usual could not resist a catty comment. "Oh, is nerd fest starting? What a pity we're going to miss it, I'm heartbroken."

Chad and Lachlan made their way inside in time to hear Dakota's bitchy remark, but said nothing. As usual their attention were more on Dakota's attributes, her big teenage tits bursting out of her top and her great bum and shapely legs in tight jeans. She looked as good dressed in these clothes as she did in her school uniform.

"Hi Chad, hi Lachlan," said Richie, waving to his friends and wishing he was staying home tonight to watch the Game of Thrones marathon with them, rather than going out on a date with his own sister, who had turned up her bossiness and bitchiness to 11 this afternoon.

"Hi Troy," said Chad and Lachlan, wondering why Richie had not spoken as yet then stopped as they could not believe what they were seeing. Richie's eyes were not on them, but checking out his sister's big tits. They were sure of it. Dakota's clothes were distracting and her boobs to die for to be sure, but Richie should not be checking out his twin sister's breasts, just as he should not have been looking at her bum and the visible panty line her school dress provided in chemistry today.

Troy averted his eyes from Dakota's boobs long enough to say, "Hi Chad, hi Lachlan," to Richie's friends.

"We could stick around for a bit, but I'd rather get bitten on my arse by a redback spider than spend the evening with you three dorks," said Dakota to Troy and company. She turned to her brother. "Come along Troy."

Dakota strode down the hallway, taking it for granted that her boyfriend would follow her like a dog on the leash. When Richie dithered, longing to be staying behind with his friends, he soon felt Dakota's sharp tongue when his failure to immediately follow her orders roused her anger.

"Troy, get your fucking arse out to the fucking car, we haven't got all fucking night," she spat, Richie this time scurrying to obey her orders.

"Poor Troy," said Chad, as he went to Troy and Lachlan to the living room to watch their favorite show, collecting some drinks on the way there.

Lachlan and Chad again looked at Troy, thinking that Richie was still acting strange by the way he seemed to be looking towards the front of the house, as though he would have preferred to go with Troy and Dakota.

"Richie, I know we asked you at school earlier, but are you sure you're feeling okay today?" Lachlan asked.

Troy nodded and laughed. "Yeah, just fine." He could see that Richie's friends were not convinced, and thought that maybe telling a joke would relax them and convince things were okay. And by good luck, Troy had just the perfect joke to tell them. It had been told to him by a Roosters' teammate at football training the other night, and Troy thought it so funny that he was still laughing about it 24 hours later.

"Hey Chad, Lachlan, how does the ice-cream man go to the toilet?" Troy asked, giggling as he thought how funny the joke was.

Chad and Lachlan looked at Troy then at each other. "I don't know Richie, how does the ice-cream man go to the toilet?" Chad asked.

"Like this." Troy squatted down low, and putting an expression on his face to suggest he was actually defecating while making flatulent noises with his mouth, rotated his arse in a circular motion on the way up, emulating ice-cream coming out of a soft-serve machine. Troy collapsed in laughter at the funny joke but Chad and Lachlan did not, thinking it was immature and gross and really not the sort of joke Richie would normally make, much to Troy's disappointment. The cat also did not see anything funny in this situation but hissed at Troy on her way past, concerned that this imposter was making strange noises in her house.

*

The real Richie at this stage was making his way to Troy's car, Dakota holding his hand. Normally she would not have bothered holding hands with her boyfriend for the short walk to the car, but she could see that the two girls next door were out in their front yard, and wanted to show off that she had a good-looking hunk of a boyfriend.

Doug Mitchell's car pulled in as Dakota and Richie walked by, Richie's palms sweating at holding hands with his sister. Her father halted the car, feeling more than a little sense of disquiet that his teenage daughter was wearing clothes that showed off way more of her body than he was comfortable with.

"Hi Dad, bye Dad," said Dakota on her way past, while to Doug's surprise Troy, rather than saying or doing anything stupid, simply acknowledged his presence with a polite, almost business-like wave.

"Yes um, hello and goodbye Dakota and Troy," said Doug, as he drove forward to put his car in the garage. He could see how the jeans that Dakota was wearing showed off the shape of his daughter's bottom, and again felt ill-at-ease but had long since learned to pick his battles with his daughter. Arguments over clothing and modesty would never go well for him.

Glancing back at the house, Richie could see his father's discomfort at Dakota's showy clothes. But Richie knew he would have been even more disturbed to know that the person holding his daughter's hand was not her boyfriend Troy at all but his son masquerading as Troy. His son was taking his daughter out on a date, and not just someplace local. His son who could not drive properly and did not have his license would be driving his daughter some 80 or 90 kilometers through busy traffic in Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast for a date.

*

Richie's inexperience behind the wheel showed in his nervous reverse down the driveway, and the way the nervous young man clutched the steering wheel at the learner 10 and 2 position as he drove slowly down the street gave this away.

Dakota was not impressed. "Troy stop that stupid driving, you're driving like my brother again," she snapped.

Richie tried to improve his driving as they went through the suburbs of Eastern Brisbane and must have had some success as Dakota made no further comment, but messaged friends on her phone and checked her make-up.

"So, how was work today, Troy?" she asked.

Richie tried to sound relaxed, not letting the absolute terror he felt on these increasingly busy roads towards the city show. "Okay I guess."

"Only okay?" Dakota smiled suggestively. "I thought given what I sent you that you would have had a really good day."

"I um, don't know what you mean," said Richie, feeling panic as he knew what Dakota was talking about. But he felt abject terror as an erection rose in his undies as he recalled seeing his sister's naked and underwear-clad body in the sexy selfies she had sent to Troy's phone.

"Oh sure you do," said Dakota coyly. "I can see it in your face, and I can feel it down here."

Richie was terrified as it was, but the feeling of his twin sister's hand on his groin stroking his erection through his jeans and undies made Richie feel like he might drop dead from fright.

"Oh yes, you saw my selfies," said Dakota, the teenager very pleased with herself. "And with my folks and my loser brother away tomorrow night, you won't just be seeing me naked or in my bra and knickers. We'll be doing all the things you love, starting with this."

Dakota removed her hand from Richie's groin and placed her fingers in her mouth, seductively sucking on them. Although Richie was a complete virgin, he knew well enough what this gesture meant. His sister wanted to suck his cock. Well not his cock, she wanted to suck Troy's dick, but if they didn't change back or if Richie wasn't able to avoid his sister's amorous advances, then technically she would be giving fellatio to her twin brother as he was the one in her boyfriend's body.

Richie knew he had to concentrate on the road. They were approaching the city now, and one false move and he and his sister would be history, killed in a road accident. It was also starting to get towards dusk, and given that the gloomy skies persisted, Richie could see that the lights on the tall buildings in the Brisbane CBD were coming on.

The lights on Brisbane's iconic Story Bridge were also turned on. Richie loved the bridge, the beautiful structure he thought nicer than the more famous Harbor Bridge down in Sydney looked especially good all lit up at night. But as much as Richie liked the famous Brisbane landmark, he was absolutely petrified of the thought of driving on it. He had not done so of course, as a learner driver he was not permitted to, but now he had no choice, unless he took the next exit and drove through Brisbane's busy CBD streets, a prospect far more terrifying.

With white knuckles gripping the steering wheel, a cold sweat over his body and his heart racing, Richie drove forward as the Story Bridge approached, lanes of busy traffic speeding by in a dazzling sea of headlights, the evening light fading by the second. Dakota did not notice, she had slipped off her shoes and was relaxing in the passenger seat, her bare feet on the dashboard as she messaged her friends and updated her social media.

Richie thought back to a family holiday when they were kids, where the family had driven all the way down the coast and to Port Macquarie on the New South Wales mid north coast for a week's vacation. Unfortunately, Dakota had become badly car sick on the return journey, and Richie had lamented that he had to sit next to her while she vomited and retched into the bucket her mother had given her. But driving onto the bridge, Richie wished that Dakota had her sick bucket handy, as he felt like throwing up in terror. He wished he could have closed his eyes such was his fear, but of course he could not do this.

The drive across the Story Bridge over the somewhat muddy waters of the Brisbane River to Richie seemed like he was going across the far longer Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, but to his relief it eventually came to an end. However the challenge of driving to the Gold Coast was only just beginning.

Queensland's northern latitude meant early evenings with little to no twilight, and it was completely dark as Richie drove through Kangaroo Point and Woolloongabba, the traffic in the two inner southern suburbs of Brisbane very busy. Richie could see that the light towers on the Brisbane Cricket Ground -- known mainly as the GABBA -- were illuminated for a professional Australian Rules football match that evening, and he was glad that he did not have to play football here tonight at the highest level in Australia on national television. The Crocodiles seemed terrifying enough.

But Richie had no time to worry about football, he had to get Dakota and himself safely to the Gold Coast. He could see the Pacific Motorway approaching and the signs indicating that Logan and the Gold Coast were located to the south. Merging onto the busy motorway was a nightmare for the inexperienced Richie, and as usual Dakota was not sympathetic.

"Just merge your way in Troy," she said impatiently, Richie doing this with difficulty.

While on the Pacific Motorway now with Brisbane city's illuminated skyline vanishing in the rear-vision mirror, Richie's troubles were far from over. The traffic around Dutton Park and Mount Gravatt was busy as usual, and even worse in the Logan areas as they went further south, enormous trucks and semi-trailers speeding by.

Passing through the Logan regions Richie and Dakota -- Richie still amazed that they were both still alive and Troy's car in one piece -- reached Ormeau, the semi-rural suburb that was the northern-most of the Gold Coast. Richie did not relax, remembering how a few years earlier the family was driving through this area at night when a kangaroo bounded out of the bush and into their path on the motorway, only quick evasive action by Doug avoiding a collision by seconds and leaving all four members of the Mitchell family very badly shaken.

Watching nervously should any kangaroos or other native animals such as wallabies, koalas or emus make their way onto the road, Richie drove south through Ormeau and soon saw the exit signs through Coomera, Oxenford and Helensvale for the popular theme parks in this region.

During a school trip, Richie recalled being persuaded by Chad and Lachlan to go on a ride at one of these theme parks that was way out of his comfort zone. Dakota's homophobic chants and making chicken noises at her brother sealed the deal that saw Richie get on the ride with his sister and the others, and left so traumatized by the end of the twisting, turning mind-bending ride that he had to sit in the seat for a full ten minutes, while park first aid staff and a supervising teacher got him relaxed enough to calm down and exit. Impatient teenagers and kids waiting in the queue booed, jeered and taunted Richie as he made his way out on shaky legs, while Dakota was a big a drama queen as ever, bitching for hours about how her brother had embarrassed her yet again. Richie felt as scared tonight as he was on the ride, but there was no escape for him at the moment.

The next exit led to the coastal areas of the Gold Coast, and Richie could see the lights of the tall buildings of Southport, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise and further south Broadbeach illuminated. While the Gold Coast had a more relaxed vibe than the city, its busy roads were no place for inexperienced and faint hearted drivers like Richie, and it soon showed.

"Troy, a green light means go," an annoyed Dakota said as Richie remained stopped at a complicated intersection where the car light turned to green, but Richie had become mesmerized by the tram light which had turned red. Impatient drivers behind honked their horns, flashed their headlights and yelled terms of endearment at Richie, who proceeded through the intersection and down the busy road.

Negotiating the busy Gold Coast traffic was a huge challenge for Richie, the young man finding sharing the roads with trams the biggest source of fear, and Dakota was clearly unimpressed with his efforts. Finally they reached Surfers Paradise, where the glittering lights of one of Australia's biggest tourist destinations shone across the ocean, and the dark waters of The Spit, Nerang River and many canals in the region.

Being a Friday night it was extremely busy in Surfers, with many tourists and locals filling the streets and parking at a premium.

"There's a spot," said Dakota, indicating a car park where a driver was leaving.

"Um, I don't know it's reverse parking only," said Richie, looking at the sign and the tight space where one would have to reverse with limited room.

Dakota shrugged her shoulders. "So reverse into it."

Feeling as scared as he had driving across the Story Bridge back in Brisbane, Richie attempted to reverse Troy's car into the tight space and failed. Attempt two failed, as did attempts three, four and five, and when Richie nearly dented the front bumper of the car next to the vacant space on try six, Dakota's limited patience had expired.

"Get out Troy, I'll do it," she snapped.

Richie did as he was told, and Dakota jumped into the driver's seat, backing the car into the spot with not the slightest difficulty.

"That wasn't hard, was it?" she asked disparagingly, this hurting Richie's pride as did the taunts of some passing teenagers who had stopped to watch Richie's pathetic attempts to park the car and the girlfriend doing it first time.

Richie could see that Dakota was pretty pissed off and he hoped that would mean she wouldn't want to hold his hand, but always keep to put on a good appearance in front of her friends she took Richie's hand in hers and strolled towards the main area of Surfers Paradise.

Richie's internal voice came into play. 'You and Dakota are holding hands. You're holding hands with your sister, it's not a big deal. Just pretend you're little kids again and that Mum is making you hold hands to cross the street. There's nothing to worry about.'

Continuing to try and convince himself that all was normal and there was nothing to feel weird or awkward about, Richie walked hand-in-hand with his sister as an ornate clock tower nearby chimed the hour and Richie saw somebody very familiar coming towards him -- his cousin Jack, the young man dressed in the uniform of a local takeaway store, this being his part time job while at university.

Like Troy had done when seeing his older sister Kaley earlier in the day, Richie made the same mistake with Jack, waving to his cousin and calling out, "Hi Jack!"

Jack stopped in surprise at this tall, handsome and muscular young man calling his name, not recognizing him at first glance but definitely recognizing the girl who held his hand -- his cousin Dakota from Brisbane.

"Hi Dakota and um ..." Jack said, remembering Dakota's boyfriend by sight from her 18th birthday party, but not his name.

"Hi Jack, this is Troy," said Dakota.

Richie and Troy shook hands. "Nice to meet you again Troy," said Jack puzzled how this young man, who he didn't take for being overly bright at their first, brief and only meeting, would recognize him enough in the street months later to call out to him.

"Nice to see you too Jack," said Richie, pondering how weird it would be if he and Troy changed back overnight. Tomorrow he would see Jack again as his cousin as he should do.

Dakota was also very surprised that her boyfriend remembered her Gold Coast cousin so clearly. "You must have made an impression on Troy Jack, for him to pick you out in a crowd of people like that."

The trio stood talking with Richie, annoyed at himself for his error, staying quiet like the real Troy would and not draw more attention to himself.

"So, it's been nice catching up with you and Troy Dakota, but my break is nearly over and I need to get back to work," said Jack. "I'll your Dad and brother tomorrow, and you and Troy at Southbank on Sunday."

"Yes, see you then Jack, give my regards to your Mum, Dad and Ashley," said Dakota.

"Bye," said Richie, waving goodbye to Jack as he made his way back to his job.

As the brother and sister continued along the busy pavement towards Cavill Avenue still holding hands, Dakota looked curiously at Richie and he asked, "Is something wrong, Dakota?"

"Not really Troy, but I just can't work out how you remembered Jack so clearly when you barely met him once."

Richie tried to act casual. "I just remembered."

"Yes, but you are terrible with names Troy," said Dakota. "You can't even remember the names of my friends and their boyfriends and you see them way more."

"I can remember their names," Richie asserted.

"Let's see tonight, shall we?" Dakota asked as the first of their friends Olivia approached with her boyfriend, another friend Jessica turning up with her boyfriend in turn and they went into the restaurant after enthusiastic greetings between the girls.

The other girls in the party -- Bella, Madeline and Amber -- arrived with their respective boyfriends and the twelve sat at the large table in the Cavill Avenue restaurant, this like all other establishments along the main tourist street of Surfers full to capacity this evening, more crowds than usual this evening due to the popular markets along the beachfront.

Sitting at the table next to his sister was a new experience for Richie. He observed the other couples and thought about how the girls while all stunningly beautiful were considerably different in looks, but were similar personality wise. All six girls were bossy and each had control of a good looking boyfriend who appeared to be good at sports but unlikely to be accepted for Rhodes Scholarships at England's prestigious Oxford University.

There were clear rules at the table. The six girls were allowed to access their phones as often as was required, but the guys were not allowed to touch their phones without express permission from their girlfriends. Any transgression, including a sideways glance at his phone would result in the guy being reprimanded by his respective girlfriend for phubbing him. Three of the girls -- Olivia, Amber and Madeline -- even ordered their boyfriends' dinners for them when the waiter took the orders for their main course. Dakota did not, but this allowed Richie to make his second mistake of the evening.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers