Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

"I'll take the vegetable lasagna with the garden salad please," said Richie, to which Dakota stared at him curiously.

"Something wrong?" Richie asked.

Dakota shook her head. "No Troy, but you normally like the surf and turf. Or chicken parmigiana or ribs. Why are you ordering a vegetarian dish and salad?"

Again, Richie tried to act casual. "I wanted to try something different."

"That's the type of thing my brother would normally order," said Dakota.

"Really, I didn't know that," said Richie.

He must have convinced her, because Dakota went back to talking with Olivia and Bella about some vapid celebrity from America as well as holding hands with Richie under the table. Once more, Richie felt a part of his body rise at the touch of his sister he shouldn't have found arousing, but things only got worse when Dakota kicked off her shoes and began to rub her bare foot up and down his leg under the table. Richie thought this was appalling, his sister wanted to play footsie with him and while he was horrified, he could not prevent himself getting an erection.

Richie watched the crowds passing up and down Cavill Avenue, and thought about how much he wished he was back home in Brisbane watching Game of Thrones with his friends, instead of sitting beside his horny sister as she ran her bare foot up and down his leg and held his hand. Dakota was also drinking -- not excessively as she was a complete control freak who would never drink herself to intoxication, but enough to have a buzz on and become even amorous towards Richie, allowing one of her hands to stroke his groin area under the table. Richie wondered how Troy was going in his stead, and if he was doing a convincing job of being Richie.

*

At the Mitchell house, Troy stared at the TV screen, absolutely enraptured by the best television program he had ever seen. He had heard of Game of Thrones before but never seen it and wished he had watched it from the start.

Chad and Lachlan stared more at Troy -- or in their perception Richie -- absolutely stunned by his reaction to the show. He was a big fan of the show as was they, but tonight he seemed completely enamored of the show, going on and on about how great it was and interrupting their viewing experience. Yet at the same time it was clear that their friend seemed to have no concept of Game of Thrones -- he did not understand the characters, the plotlines and the program in general. It was like he had never seen the show before yet this could not be the case, he like them had seen heaps of episodes.

Not for the first time, Chad and Lachlan wondered what was up with Richie today. Had he hit his head against the wall this morning and suffering concussion and memory loss? Was he going insane? Or had a UFO emerged from the Queensland skies this morning, beamed Richie up into the ship and flown away with him to Jupiter or Saturn or wherever the alien craft came from, leaving a Richie clone in his place? If not, what was going on?

In the main lounge room of the house, Doug and Jodie Mitchell were sitting on the couch together watching a rugby league game telecast out of Sydney, each enjoying a glass of wine. Jodie's period cramps had eased somewhat and surges of estrogen levels had settled down a bit, so she was definitely better company for her husband tonight, Doug putting his arm around his wife and stroking her long blonde hair, Jodie leaning her head against her husband's chest.

*

The same Rugby League game being watched by Doug and Jodie in Brisbane was also on the big television screen the Gold Coast Restaurant. Richie was a little disappointed. Given what was happening tomorrow, he would have preferred an Australian Rules football game so he could study it a bit, but given that in Queensland like in New South Wales Rugby League was the dominant football code over Australian Rules, he wasn't surprised.

With main course finished the six girls headed off to the ladies' room to powder their noses, leaving the six boyfriends at the table together. If this had taken place in the 1990s the boys would have begun talking about things such as sports, cars and girls, but the 1990s were long since gone and these were young men from a different generation to teenagers back then, so the six guys immediately took out their phones and began to check messages and social media accounts, not conversing with the others at the table.

Richie's use of Troy's phone was more for research than anything, as he tried to learn the rules of Australian Rules football. Unfortunately, there were a lot of rules for Richie to try and learn. About all he had a firm grasp on was that a goal was worth six points and a behind one point, a mark was paid in certain circumstances if one caught the football and there were 18 players from each team on the ground at any given time, with others on the interchange bench.

When the girls got back it was dessert time, and all of the couples had the same routine, ordering one dessert per couple and then sharing it. Richie felt decidedly uncomfortable about sharing lemon and raspberry crepes with Dakota given that it was a couple thing to do and they were brother and sister, but it had to be done.

Paying the restaurant bill, the six young couples all went for a walk through Surfers Paradise together. Richie normally loved Surfers Paradise. It was such a mix of things. There were hotels, towering high rises the tallest of which the Q1 tower dominated the Gold Coast skyline, low rise holiday units and motels, specialty shops, fun activity places such as tourist museums, games and bowling arcades and many specialty shops, shopping centers, restaurants, fast food outlets, ice-cream parlors, cafes, bars and night clubs. Norfolk Island Pine Trees and palms added much to the beauty of the Gold Coast, and all one could always hear the roll of the Pacific Ocean as the waves of the Coral Sea swept in along the beautiful sandy beaches.

Richie could not enjoy Surfers Paradise as much as his sister and the other members of their group tonight however, as he knew that the girl who he held hands with was his sister. He looked up at the skies as the group walked along the beach front, where the pop-up markets were busy and bustling with people this Friday evening. Overhead, the heavy cloud cover that had covered South East Queensland most of the day had started to clear and stars could be seen in the night sky. The full moon could also be seen shining through the clouds in an eerie glow, this sense of eeriness made increased to Richie when several bats -- Australian flying foxes - flew low overhead. Many bats could be found in the area due to the large colony of them in the Florida Gardens a few kilometers away and they normally would not bother Richie, but given the events of today they did make him feel more un-nerved.

He tried to relax as they continued to stroll along the beachfront, looking at the dazzling lights from further down the Gold Coast at Broadbeach, Mermaid Waters, Burleigh and all the way to the twin towns of Coolangatta and Tweed Heads at the New South Wales border, but it didn't really help. He looked at the beach, where people walked along the white sands, seagulls flew around trying to find a place to sleep for the night and the dark waters of the ocean rolled the waves towards the shoreline again trying to find escapism, but again could not get beyond the fact that he was walking around holding hands with his twin sister.

Dakota, Richie and company soon reached one of the most iconic places on the Gold Coast, the magnificent 'Surfers Paradise' beach sign, an essential place to take a photo or selfie for any tourist visiting the Gold Coast, and for local Queenslanders too.

"Could you please take our photo, Olivia?" Dakota asked, handing out her phone to Olivia.

"Sure," said Olivia. "Into position guys, nice big smiles. Come on Troy, don't look so wooden."

Feeling Dakota's arm wrap around his waist, Richie with reluctance did the same to her as Olivia took the photo. "Thanks Olivia," said Dakota as her friend handed the phone back.

"This is a special place," observed Dakota.

"How's that?" Richie asked.

Dakota put a seductive smile on her face. "Because Troy, it's the first place we did this."

Before Richie could do anything, his sister threw her arms around him in a tight embrace and lowered her pretty face into his own face, kissing him on the lips, shallow at first but then inserting her tongue into his mouth for a French-kiss.

Richie's body went rigid as the horror of what was happening swept over him. He was making out with his sister, Dakota's tongue in his mouth as her hands roamed all over his body. A little perturbed that Troy was not embracing her the same way Dakota moved one of his hands so it was on her bum. Richie could not believe he was touching his sister's backside -- not her bare bottom obviously there was the denim of her jeans and the cotton of her panties separating his hand from the soft white skin of her buttocks -- but without doubt he was touching his twin in a place a brother should never touch his sister.

He could see that Dakota was getting a little peeved that she was kissing her boyfriend far more passionately that he was her. So as not to raise her suspicions again, Richie kissed Dakota deeper as they made out. He told himself that he was just acting, he was only pretending to be Troy, it was like he and Dakota were cast as romantic leads in a play together, but still could not help but feel how inappropriate this was.

One part of Richie's body however did not seem to be listening, and the young man was horrified as he felt his groin expanding as his erection grew harder and harder by the second, Dakota giggling and her knickers getting wet between her legs as she felt her boyfriend's hard-on against her upper thigh. Richie tried to tell himself that he didn't have an erection, he was in Troy's body and Troy was the one who had an erection which was totally okay as Dakota was his girlfriend, but he did not truly believe it as his sister's touch and kiss send waves of wild excitement through his body.

Despite freaking out, Richie must have put on a convincing show. "Get a room," commented an older guy with a clipped South African accent as he passed by.

Dakota laughed at the comment and knowing that her boyfriend's enormous hard-on would soon attract attention from other people when they moved on, pushed Richie onto a nearby bench in a clever move placing herself in front of him so his erection would not be visible.

Once sitting down, Richie had no answer to his sister embracing him and making out with her again, and his erection was clearly going nowhere fast. He thought back to just 24 hours earlier, where he thought that he would spend this Friday watching Game of Thrones with his friends.

Instead, he was sitting on a bench in Surfers Paradise, snogging with his sister while masquerading as her boyfriend. He would never have believed that the night would be so different to how it should have been.

*

In Brisbane, Chad and Lachlan's night could not have gone more differently than they had anticipated either. They were currently in the awkward position of trying to get away from somebody who meant well but seemed devoid of any social awareness and just would not stop talking and talking and talking. Richie just could not shut up about Game of Thrones, wanting to discuss the plot and characters in great detail and again seeming as though he had never seen the show before.

"So, we'll um probably catch you Sunday night," said Lachlan, again trying to make good his escape with Chad. "We'd better get going, we have work tomorrow."

"Yeah, don't want to sleep in tomorrow," said Chad, getting into the seat of the car, Lachlan in the passenger seat.

"Wasn't it an amazing night, it was great!" Troy gushed. "We'll have to do this more often!"

"Yeah, all the time," Lachlan mumbled.

"So, um Richie, have a good time on the Gold Coast with your Dad, Uncle, Grandpa and cousin tomorrow," said Chad, praying that the car would not have any mechanical issues and they would be stuck here with their friend who just would not shut up.

Fortunately for Chad and Lachlan, the car started with no problems but Chad was so keen to get away that he reversed way too fast down the driveway, nearly hitting the Mitchell family's letterbox before he corrected the car, and drove away as fast as he could.

"Bye!" called the overly excited Troy, giving the car a huge wave as it departed, before going back inside. He felt too excited to sleep but decided he had better head off to bed.

While he, Chad and Lachlan were washing the plates and glasses they had used during the evening, Troy had noticed Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell had gone to bed after the Rugby League game had finished, but this was only about five minutes ago. Their bedroom door was closed but Troy could see the light shining underneath and presumed they were reading in bed.

"Night Mum, night Dad," called Troy as he passed by.

"Goodnight Richie," came the voice of Dr. Mitchell, there was no reply at all from Mrs. Mitchell. Troy assumed she was in one of her moods -- Dakota often said her mum got cranky -- but Dr. Mitchell sounded really super relaxed.

Too excited by Game of Thrones to give the subject much more thought, Troy turned off the lights, locked the doors and went to bed, wondering if he would be back in his own body when he woke up on Saturday, or still in Richie's body and Richie in his.

*

In the main bedroom, Doug Mitchell was indeed one very relaxed man. He lay back in bed, his boxer shorts down around his thighs and his wife's head in his groin, Jodie's mouth filled with his massive erection, her hands teasing her husband's scrotum as she went down on him. This, rather than bad humor, was the reason Jodie had not spoken a word when their 'son' wished them good night.

Watching muscular, sweaty hunky guys slamming into and tackling each other with massive force while lying back against her handsome husband had made Jodie very aroused, but due to her period she was not able to make herself available to Doug much as she wanted to.

Jodie often gave Doug blow jobs when they wanted some action as husband and wife but unable to have full intercourse as she was menstruating. She loved giving them, he loved getting them so it was a win-win situation. She sucked Doug's dick with increased passion, licking his shaft and the head of his penis like she was enjoying a popsicle. Her touch to his scrotum doubled the pleasure.

Doug felt like he was in heaven as Jodie gave him fellatio. He felt his wife's long blonde hair tickling his flat tummy and muscular hairy chest. He looked at Jodie's reflection in the mirror. She was barefoot and dressed in one of his shirts over a pair of white panties, her arse thrust high in the air.

The shirt of course had fallen down a bit to show off Jodie's white knickers, and Doug could see the shape of Jodie's overnight maxi-pad between her legs and the wings that held the napkin in place to her panty saddle to catch all the blood coming out of her fanny. He felt a little uncomfortable at seeing this in so much detail, but reminded himself that his wife was menstruating like all women do and there was no reason to feel embarrassed. He was a doctor after all. As a younger man Doctor Mitchell's first appointment on his first day as a GP was seeing a very pretty but highly embarrassed 19-year-old university student whose tampon had fallen apart when she tried to extricate it from her vagina. Doug had had to get the girl to take her knickers off, sit on some paper with her legs apart and use a powerful light and tweezers to look and probe up the girl's fanny to make sure all the tampon was gone and the patient at no risk of toxic shock.

Feeling her husband's orgasm approaching by the vibrations of his penis, Jodie sucked him off harder. Doug's back arched and his body twitched, and his cock ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white cum into his wife's mouth, Jodie swallowing the semen with great delight then licking his dick clean afterwards. Inside Jodie's panties, her period pad had had to work doubly hard, absorbing not only Jodie's menstrual blood but her pussy juice too, with Jodie's vagina responding to the delights of sucking dick. But the super-absorbent material of the napkin and its soft stay-dry cover meant that Jodie had no issues with sticky knickers tonight.

*

Richie would have been horrified at the thought of his menstruating mother sucking off his father and then drinking his cum when he ejaculated into her mouth, but at the moment Richie had more important things to worry about.

The group had decided to go on a tram ride from Surfers Paradise down to Broadbeach and back before returning to Brisbane. The tram was quite crowded, and space limited so the girls had a solution; each would sit on their boyfriend's laps. This meant that Richie was now sitting on the tram with a raging erection as his sister sat on his knee, obviously able to feel what she thought was her boyfriend's erection against her bum. And Dakota liked this, her aroused fanny making her knickers wet and the teenager grinding her hot arse against her boyfriend's groin.

The evening winding up after returning to Surfers Paradise, Richie drove back to Brisbane with more confidence this time as it was late in the evening with the traffic on all roads much lighter. Pulling up outside the Mitchell house, Richie thought he was heading home, then had to remind himself that technically he wasn't home yet. He had to drive to Troy's house and go to bed there. He hoped that the Turner family dog was an early to bed, early to rise type of pet, otherwise it would probably kill him.

"I had a nice time tonight Troy," said Dakota, as Richie walked his sister to the front door.

"So did I Dakota," said Richie, again acting casual.

"So, I have work tomorrow morning but I'll come and pick you up from Justin's soccer game around lunchtime, and we'll drive out to the Crocodile's home ground. I just know you're going to be best afield this week again."

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Richie, trying not to think about the worries of playing football tomorrow.

"See you tomorrow then," said Dakota, she and Richie embracing and the brother and sister French-kissing, Dakota's clitoris playing havoc with her genitals, and Richie's erection throbbing, before Dakota went inside to go to bed.

Returning to the car, hoping his parents would not look out the window to see his erection, Richie drove back to the Turner house in a great hurry and went to bed, achieving the aim of falling asleep just before midnight despite the fact that he had several times French-kissed and made out with his sister, held hands with her and had her sit on his lap haunting his mind. He assumed that if he and Troy changed back overnight, it would most likely happen at twelve.

Richie's hypothesis was wrong, and there was no magical change back at midnight nor indeed any other hour through the night. What was clear though was that Richie's dreams were erotic in nature, evidenced by what looked like a tent around his groin area.

In Richie's dream he was looking at Dakota's nude and semi-nude selfies, making out with her, holding hands with her and her sitting on his lap. Then in the often confused world of dreams, things changed abruptly and Dakota was standing next to his bed, barefoot and in her school dress.

Dakota slipped off her dress, unhooked her bra to show of her big tits and took off her panties to reveal her shaved pussy and firm bare bottom, then getting into bed stark naked beside her brother.

"I want you to fuck me, Troy," Dakota whispered seductively, before climbing up onto her brother, taking his penis in her hand and inserting it up into her soft, tight, wet vagina, straddling him in the cow-girl position.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers