Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richie, are you ready yet? We need to go."

"Yeah, um coming Dad," said Troy. His erection quickly subsiding, Troy came out of the toilet to see Doug standing in the hallway.

"I just had to have a piss," said Troy as he went to get his bag.

Doug shook his head. His son had not flushed the toilet, what was with that? Frustrated, Doug went into the bathroom and saw two things. First, the toilet water was clean and clear and second the toilet seat was down, with Dakota obviously having been the last one to sit on it. Why was Richie lying about stupid things like that now?

The four members of the Mitchell family left the house at the same time, heading off in different directions. Dakota drove westwards to the shopping center where she would be working the Saturday morning shift, Jodie drove in a northerly direction towards the Sunshine Coast and her sister and brother-in-law's rural property near Noosa, and Doug with Troy in the passenger seat drove south towards Brisbane city and the Pacific Motorway that would take them to the Gold Coast.

Doug, driving the same route as Richie had done the night before, looked at his son sitting in the passenger seat beside him, looking up football on his phone, and Doug felt even more disquiet. Since when was his super smart son who aspired to being a computer programmer interested in Australian Rules football, any other type of contact sport or indeed sport in general?

It was only when Doug reached the Story Bridge and drove across it, as an experienced driver of course showing none of the anxiety of his son the night before, that Troy remembered that his niece and nephew liked to play the monster game when he babysat them, and he probably should have warned Richie about what the game involved. Oh well, it was too late now, and he could hardly call Richie to warn him.

*

Richie, alone in the Turner house but with the dog watching him intently, was about to be introduced to a 'sister', 'niece' and 'nephew' that he didn't know. He had looked at pictures in the living room, and like her brothers Kaley seemed to have been good at sports growing up, her sport of choice field hockey.

Another thing that Richie could not help but notice was that Kaley was a very attractive young woman with long very dark brown hair with a prominent fringe and big brown eyes. She was naturally slim and petite, in one of the photos when aged 19 she was heavily pregnant with her daughter and the baby bump looked like a basketball under her shirt. She was noticeably pregnant too in her wedding photo, her expanded tummy and her toddler daughter standing with her and Dwayne indicating that perhaps her white dress was not quite an accurate reflection of her sexual status.

Richie looked out the front door and saw Kaley, dressed in a white sports tank top, black active-wear leggings and running shoes walked across the road with her two kids, Neveah looking like a younger version of her mother, Axel much like Dwayne. Kaley carried a small bag, and the kids seemed excited as their mother pressed the doorbell, Sam barking at the sound.

"Hi Troy, thanks again for babysitting the kids while I go to the gym," said Kaley.

"That's okay, um, Kaley," said Richie, wondering how he was going to pull off acting like the brother to a girl he had never met before. He looked his 'sister' up and down. She had a couple of visible tattoos, a band around her left upper arm and a small tattoo on her right hand, and definitely the air of a bogan, but no piercings apart from her ears.

"I thought you might have forgotten me," said Kaley. "Yesterday you drove right by me, it's like you didn't even recognize me. But that red-haired kid in the passenger seat - I think he's Dakota's brother - waved and said hello. I've never met him before."

Richie tried to sound casual. "Really, I thought you had met?"

"No, never once." Kaley looked at Richie seeking further explanation to which he offered none.

Kaley's kids, perhaps due to their young ages, did not notice anything amiss. "Hi Uncle Troy," they said in unison.

"Hi, um, kids," Richie offered uncertainly.

Kaley turned to the dog, Sam approaching her and wagging his tail. "Hi Sam, I've got a treat for you," said Kaley. She opened the front pocket of her bag and took out a large bone wrapped up plastic, before unwrapping it and giving it to the eager dog.

Sam grabbed the bone and made for the back garden, growing at Richie as he dared to look at the bone, the dog assuming that this stranger was coveting the bone and intended stealing and eating it himself.

"Neveah, Axel, don't go up to Sam when he's eating his bone," Kaley warned the kids.

"No Mum," said Neveah.

"Now kids, Mummy needs to go to the toilet before she goes to the gym," said Kaley. "Why don't you have fun playing monster with Uncle Troy?"

Kaley turned and walked towards the laundry. Pushing open the toilet door she checked she had adequate toilet paper, then closed and locked the door behind herself. Standing in front of the toilet, Kaley pulled down her leggings to show she was wearing white cotton panties which she then pulled down to around her knees and sat the firm cheeks of her bare bottom down onto the toilet.

Positioning herself so that she was nice and comfortable on the toilet seat, Kaley opened her legs and anyone seeing her pubic mound and vagina would have thought that she came from 30 years earlier. Kaley's private feminine area was a dense forest of curly dark brown pubic hair that extended all the way from the top of her panty elastic at the front to her tight anal opening at the back. Her pink vagina was absolutely covered in pubic hair.

The main reason Kaley sported such a full bush between her legs was that her husband Dwayne had a fetish for retro-porn, and would love to look at adult movies and magazines from the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s where the female models and performers all sported pubic hair in considerable quantities. Dwayne would then like to act out the scenes he had watched in the movies with Kaley, therefore the need for her to have pubic hair and lots of it. He also loved the way Kaley's pubes trapped her girly smell between her legs, and would happily spend all day sniffing Kaley's hairy box.

Not that Kaley minded, she loved the attention that her super hairy pussy received from her husband, and it saved wasting time on landscaping around her genitals. Kaley began to pee, her yellow stream tinkling into the toilet bowl, Kaley unwinding some loo paper and drying her hairy vagina when finished. She remained sitting on the loo, her pretty face showing that she was about to have a bowel movement, this confirmed a few seconds later when a series of splashes in the toilet bowl indicated that she had pooped, Kaley getting more toilet paper to wipe her bottom. Kaley continued to use the toilet and took out her phone, the girl checking her social media and glad that her brother was keeping her kids occupied so she could sit on the toilet undisturbed.

*

Richie looked at the two kids as they stared at him and said uncertainly, "So you want play monster?"

"Yeah!" said the kids.

"So how do you play monster?" Richie asked.

"You're the monster Uncle Troy, and we get you!" Neveah called out.

Before Richie react, the two kids ran at him yelling at the tops of their voices and flung themselves upon him, kicking, slapping and punching him. Richie was shocked, Kaley's kids were very young but amazingly strong and their kicks, punches and slaps applied with considerable force. Not knowing many kids himself, Richie was struck dumb at the ferocity of the onslaught. Did this happen all the time? If so, poor Troy.

"Uncle Troy, you're not doing it right," Neveah complained. "You're boring."

"Oh um, right," said Richie, grimacing Axel applied a hard kick to one shin, then stomped on his foot. "Okay then, I'm a monster, I'm a monster, come and get me, roar, roar, roar ..."

Richie's dull performance suggested that a children's entertainer would not be a suitable vocation, but the kids seemed happy enough and continued to kick, punch and slap him, yelling and screaming. From the toilet where Kaley continued to have her crap she could hear her kids having great fun.

Richie was not having so much fun, but reminded himself that they were just kids playing, but perhaps he could change the game a bit so they still had fun but he would not end up covered in bruises. He ran from the kids and took refuge in Jim and Barbara's bedroom, the kids looking for their uncle and keen to continue the game.

As the two kids ran past their grandparents' bedroom, Richie leaped out roaring and moving his arms up and down to emulate an alligator's snapping jaws. "I'm a monster, I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur, and I'm coming to get you and eat you for lunch!" He ran at the kids roaring, still making the alligator-like motion with his hands.

The expressions on the kids' faces immediately changed from having fun to looks of abject terror. They went white, let out piercing screams and burst into tears, both kids running to the laundry, Neveah banging on the toilet door.

"Mummy, mummy help, Uncle Troy's scaring us," Neveah wailed. "He said he's a dinosaur and that he's going to get us! Please help!"

In the lavatory, Kaley's pretty face showed abject fury. She was used to getting disturbed when she was sitting on the toilet, but this morning she had expected to be left in peace and privacy on the loo while her younger brother watched the kids for five to ten minutes.

"Just a minute, sweetie," Kaley called. She was nowhere near finished, but obviously not wanting to end up with embarrassing and smelly poo-poo stains in her panties, she got toilet paper and wiped herself clean, then stood up and flushed the toilet.

She pulled her knickers and leggings up, adjusted them around her twat and buttocks, and slammed out of the toilet, seeing her kids blubbering and her brother standing there sheepishly. Richie could see that Kaley was not in a good humor by her murderous facial expression, Troy's sister turning on the taps and giving her hands a quick wash.

"Now kids, don't be scared it's just Uncle Troy being silly," she reassured Neveah and Axel. "Come with Mummy and she'll get you some of your things to play with, while she has a talk with Uncle Troy."

The kids stopped blubbering and followed their mother from the laundry. Richie went to follow, but Kaley stopped him with one of her hands and her intimidating glare. "Not you, you fool. Stay there and wait for me, Troy."

Kaley took the kids into the living room and wiped their eyes and noses, then gave them some toys to keep them occupied. She stormed back to the entrance to the laundry, where Richie was waiting.

"Troy, do you have any idea what the thing I miss most is since Dwayne and I had the kids?" Kaley stared Richie directly in the eyes, despite their disparity in heights.

"I don't know." Richie shook his head, feeling like a rabbit caught in the spotlight.

"That I cannot sit on the toilet and have a poo without being disturbed," snapped Kaley. "This morning, somehow I thought that even you would have enough intelligence to look after Neveah and Axel while I was on the loo, and then I find out that you can't even do that. You're useless, Troy, fucking useless. If you had a brain you'd be fucking dangerous, you fucking idiot."

Chastened, Richie offered meekly, "We were playing monsters."

"When you play monsters with the kids, then you let them chase you and get you, you do not pretend to be a dinosaur and chase them! Scaring my kids like that, for fuck's sake Troy! Grow up Troy, are you mentally retarded? I tell you one fucking thing Troy, if Neveah or Axel wake up with nightmares after that stupid shit you pulled, then I will call you in the middle of the fucking night and wake you up too!"

Kaley saw no need to moderate the volume of her voice, and Richie wondered if people in Logan could hear her ranting and swearing and shouting. His nose then picked up the odor of Kaley's toilet smell drifting out of the lavatory, and he tried not to react to it and risk raising her ire even further. It was a difficult task considering how bad Kaley's poo smelled. Did she live off a diet of broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, cheese and prunes? Richie had to wonder.

"Um Kaley, why didn't you go back to your house and use the toilet there?" Richie suggested. It would have seemed an obvious solution if she wanted peace and quiet in the bathroom.

"Because I put cleaner in the toilets there and you have to leave it for an hour or so, and I shouldn't fucking have to anyway, I should be able to use the toilet here without being disturbed!" Kaley screeched her answer, and Richie backed away from the bad-tempered banshee, not wanting to risk a further tongue-lashing.

"Now get your arse into the living room, and you play with the kids without scaring them again, is that clear Troy?" Kaley turned in the direction of the lavatory.

"Where are you going?" Richie asked, assuming Kaley had finished in the loo.

"Back to the toilet to finish having a shit, where else do you think I am fucking going?" Kaley yelled.

Richie watched as Kaley flounced back into the toilet and slammed and locked the door behind herself, before hearing her fart so loudly as she sat back down on the toilet it seemed half the street would hear her breaking wind. He shook his head as he made his way back to the living room. He and Troy had one thing in common - a sister who spent forever in the toilet, proved without any doubt that pretty girls' poo does smell, and was a total drama queen. Troy had mentioned the previous morning that his sister did suffer from PMS. Perhaps next week was Kaley's time of the month?

Entering the living room, Neveah and Axel looked up. Neveah laughed. "Uncle Troy, Mummy shouted at you."

"Yes, um, she did a bit, didn't she?" the still shell-shocked Richie stammered. "So, um kids, is there any other, um game you'd like to play?"

"We want to play monster again, but you can't scare us this time!" Before Richie could say or do anything, Neveah and Axel launched themselves at him, yelling and screaming and soon the barrage of kicks, punches and slaps landed on his body again.

Fearing something would get broken, Richie said, "How about we play monsters in the back garden?"

While the kids continued to punch and kick him, Richie led them out to the back patio. A short way away, Sam had gnawed at some of his bone but thinking that it would taste better after some fermenting in the warm Queensland sun and covered in dirt and bacteria, the dog was currently burying his treat in a garden bed.

The bull terrier looked up as Richie and the kids emerged from the back door, the kids yelling and screaming. The dog was used to the kids making these noises and if they were doing it with the real Troy this would have been fine. But they were not doing it with the real Troy, they were doing it with the fake Troy, and this could never do at all. Their interactions with this imposter meant that they were in danger, and Sam's patience was completely gone. The dog was going to fuck up fake Troy and teach him a lesson.

A combination of barking and growling that sounded like roaring alerted Richie to the danger, and he looked in horror at the brown dog racing at him, his teeth bared.

"Oh shit!" yelled Richie, taking to his heels across the yard as the dog gave chase, Sam in hot pursuit, Richie feeling the dog's teeth on his lower leg at one stage.

"Sam, stop, be good, sit, stay, lay down!" Richie pleaded as the snarling dog continued to chase him. "Kaley, somebody, help!"

Richie without knowing ran in the direction that Sam had buried his bone, this increasing the dog's ire all the more, Sam thinking the weird person masquerading as Troy wanted to eat the bone as well as everything else. The kids watched this from the patio, thinking it was all a game and laughing.

The only salvation for Richie was that there was a large jacaranda tree in the Turner garden. Richie raced for it, and managed to climb up the trunk and into the lower branches. Sam, growling and barking leaped up and tried to get fake Troy out of the tree, his teeth missing Richie's arse by millimeters, before Richie climbed higher into the tree. Sam sat underneath growling.

In the house, Kaley finally finished on the toilet and wiped her bottom clean. She flushed the loo and washed her hands, and emerged onto the patio to see her kids laughing at their uncle playing with the dog, and up the jacaranda tree. Now that her bowels were empty and that she had no further interruptions in the bathroom, Kaley was in a much better mood.

"Isn't Uncle Troy funny, playing games with Sam like that?" Kaley asked her kids, who expressed their affirmations that the dog chasing their uncle until he climbed the tree was indeed funny.

"Mummy has to go to her fitness class now otherwise she will be late," Kaley said to the kids. "Perhaps Uncle Troy can play some more games with Sam while I'm gone?"

"Um Kaley?" Richie called out, but Kaley didn't think that her brother was in any real problems, and gave him a wave.

"Bye Troy, see you in about an hour." Kaley turned and left, leaving Richie stuck up the tree. Sam sat down underneath, knowing that what comes up must eventually come down, and content to wait for Richie to come out of the tree when the dog would then exact his revenge and tear Richie apart limb by limb.

While Kaley's kids played on the patio, Richie could only sit in the jacaranda tree, glad this was autumn and not late spring or early summer when these trees flowered their spectacular purple blooms and attracted hundreds of bees. If the tree was in bloom now, Richie would have had the choice of being stung by angry bees or being ripped apart limb by limb by a vicious dog.

Richie looked down to see the dog staring at him, Sam in the perfect position to guard the kids and his buried bone, and he was not going anywhere. At least Richie had Troy's phone to pass the time, and he decided to pass the time by studying Australian Rules football given he would be playing the game later in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, Richie helped to increase his unease by looking up the Crocodiles and reading even more negative press about the team, such as them narrowly losing the first semi-final against the Buffalos the year before. Being such good sports, angry Crocodile fans had stormed the oval throwing beer cans at the Buffalos team, fights between players, officials and spectators breaking out everywhere. Then there was another case where an opposition player had lodged a racial vilification complaint against some Crocodiles players in an early season match. In the return match against the Crocodiles later in the season the Crocodiles too their revenge, and this player found himself thrown into a metal fence, cutting his head open and requiring stitches.

Richie shuddered hoping that none of these things would happen today. He wished he was with his father on the Gold Coast today not stuck up a jacaranda tree with a vicious dog waiting to get him, and awaiting playing a football game against a team based in one of Brisbane's worst areas and well known for being aggressive.

He looked at the time, Richie wondering how Chad and Lachlan were going at work and being relieved that Troy was not rostered on to work with them today. But Troy would be staying at his aunt and uncle's Gold Coast house this evening. Richie hated to think how badly this could go.

*

At this moment Chad and Lachlan were at work in the electronics and games store at the shopping mall, watching one of the Mitchell twins go by and discussing the other twin.

Dakota, looking so pretty with her hair in pigtails wearing her peaked cap and healthy juice store uniform, passed by with bags of apples, oranges and bananas purchased from one of the supermarkets in the mall with the store running low on these types of fruit.