Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the center bounce, the Roosters again got the ball forward, and Richie thought he had better make it look that at least he was trying and lead out as the ball went in his direction, his Crocodile opponent impeding him in this endeavor, holding Richie's jumper as discretely as he could.

The nearest field umpire saw this and blew his whistle. "Free kick Roosters, holding by the Crocodiles," called the umpire.

"Oh bull ..." yelled the outraged Crocodile player, but his voice trailed off as the umpire looked up at him.

"You want to give away a 50 meter penalty, just say what comes next," the umpire warned the Crocodiles defender who wisely kept his mouth shut.

The pro-Crocodile crowd however showed no such restraint, and booed and yelled abuse from the sidelines, many of the words four letter expletives starting with F, C and S.

Now the terrified Richie had the ball in his hands and was expected to kick the ball into the Roosters' very crowded forward line, Crocodile defenders flooding back to stop any Roosters forward from leading.

"Come on, kick the fucking thing you stupid faggot!" yelled a trashy young woman supporting the Crocodiles from the sidelines.

Richie thought back to having watched Rugby League with his parents. Players awarded penalty kicks could gain advantage for their team by kicking out of play along the boundary line. Fortunately, nobody in the Crocodile team seemed to have thought of this, so Richie had a perfect solution to his problem.

Richie's deliberate kick over the boundary line was met with disbelief then hilarity from those on the field and off it as the boundary umpire indicated where the Crocodiles player would take the resultant free kick against Richie for kicking out of bounds on the full.

Above the laughing and jeering of the Crocodile fans, Richie could hear the voice of his younger brother offering support. "You're supposed to kick the ball onto the ground, not off it Troy you fucking dickhead!" yelled Justin.

Although overcome by laughing, the Crocodile team had no trouble rushing the ball down to their goals, where The Tank marked it and played on, kicking his third goal of the term. The quarter time siren, a relief to the Roosters, saw the Crocodiles leading 7.5-47 to 1.1-7. And while a 40-point lead in Australian Rules football was not insurmountable, given the way this game was being played this match was good as over with three quarters still to play.

Graham tried to reorganize and innovate the Roosters at the break, but when the teams went back to their positions Richie, who had no idea that the teams switched ends at the end of each quarter, made another huge mistake. Still at center half forward, he returned to the spot on the ground where he had been playing.

"No Troy, you're at the other end," said Yazz, he and the other players watching in disbelief as Richie went to the right end this time. They all knew Troy was not the brightest bulb in the box, but what was going on today? Surely Troy wasn't that dumb that he couldn't have forgotten how to play football in a week?

The second quarter proved very similar to the first, the Crocodiles completely dominant and everything going right for them, nothing going right for the Roosters. Trailing by more than 9 goals midway through the term, Graham looked at his team, especially his forward line where Troy Turner looked more out of sorts than any other player, Graham thought about changing him to the backline or even dragging him from the ground, but decided against it for now. Troy was only 19-years-old and this game was gone, perhaps leaving him where he was to learn a lesson to make him a better player in the future was a better idea?

The Roosters' two second quarter goals irritated the Crocodile fans no end, met with a chorus of booing, hissing and swearing. So when the Roosters mounted an attack close to half time, the Crocodile fans were already booing and jeering as the ball went high into the Roosters' full-forward area. However, the player to get into best position unsurprisingly was a Crocodile defender, and he took a fine mark in the goal square. Richie, thinking that he should make at least some contribution, responded by knocking the ball out of the opposing player's hands.

Immediately, the officiating umpire blew his whistle and awarded a 50 meter penalty against Richie, this taking Richie and his opponent to the edge of the forward arc, and the Roosters coach's blood pressure higher still. Crocodile fans laughed and cheered.

"Troy, get back on the mark properly," urged a Roosters' team-mate as Richie stood directly in front of his opponent, the umpire once more blowing his whistle and awarding a second 50 meter penalty for stepping over the mark, taking them to the edge of the Crocodiles' 50 meter arc.

"Oh come on, that's bullshit!" Richie yelled, frustrated that this game had so many stupid rules.

"You want to argue, that's another 50," said the umpire, immediately awarding the penalty and courtesy of Richie, the Crocodiles' defender courtesy of a 150-meter penalty, was having a rare shot for goal from the edge of the goal square.

On the Roosters' bench, the coach's patience had expired. "Get Troy Turner off the ground," he ordered the team runner, this official running out to obey the instruction. Riche watched disconsolately, helplessly as the Crocodile player slammed through the goal right over his head, the goal umpire raising both fingers and waving his flags to indicate six points. Crocodile fans cheered their team, and jeered Richie.

"Come off Troy, time to come off to the bench," called the runner, an instruction Richie was happy to follow.

However, before Richie could trudge from the ground, one of the Crocodiles players came up to him and said in a voice low enough to avoid being overheard by the umpires, "So, I saw you talking to your girlfriend before the game, that pretty tall blonde with the Roosters hat and tee-shirt. Are you the only one who gets in her pants, or is she as big a slut as she looks and fucks the whole team?"

While Richie had never gotten along with Dakota, he felt outraged at this insult to his sister's honor, and before he knew what he was doing, shoved the player to the ground, the umpire seeing this and blowing his whistle to award a free kick to the Crocodiles.

The Crocodiles player was exceedingly angry. He leaped to his feet and ran at the terrified Richie, crazy eyes bulging, a fist raised and roaring with rage. Fortunately, wiser heads in both teams prevailed before a fight broke out.

"Steve, calm down, he's nothing, he's a pussy, let it go," urged the Crocodiles' captain, leading Steve away from Richie. "You're getting a free kick, don't get it reversed, and don't forget your meeting with your parole officer on Monday."

Richie could only feel sick. That was Psycho Steve, the Crocodiles player who had been the subject of a newspaper editorial about the parole system in Queensland. The only time he had gotten close to a fight in his life, and it had to be with a guy who had served time in prison for pushing his own mother down a flight of stairs. Just great.

Steve had no problem kicking the goal, and Richie now had to take the 'walk of shame' as the ball went back to the center, dragged from the ground as punishment for giving away an extremely rare 150 meter penalty that resulted in a goal, then conceding yet another goal for shoving an opponent before the ball could go back to the center. His path off the ground took him past the Crocodiles' grandstand and clubrooms, many more supporters on the grass between the oval and fence.

The Crocodile fans as to be expected booed, jeered, taunted and gave ironic applause to Richie, who turned bright red. Some kids leaned over the fence, all putting their thumbs and fingers to their foreheads in the L-shape, indicating that they all thought him a loser.

Richie shambled to the interchange bench and sat down, his coach approaching him. "Can I get you something Troy? A Crocodiles' jumper perhaps?"

"Sorry?" asked Richie.

"The way you've been playing, you should probably be in a Crocodile jumper, not a Roosters' jumper. You just cost us two goals all on your own. Now sit there, shut up and watch the bloody game, you might learn something."

Graham stormed off, and a young male Crocodile fan who was guzzling goon pointed at Richie, laughed at him and yelled out, "Busted!"

The half time siren sent the teams in at half time with the Crocodiles leading the Roosters by 66-points, 13.10-88 to 3.4-22. It was now a case of minimalizing the damage and avoiding a total blowout of 100 points or more, and finding a way of stopping The Tank, who had a remarkable 7 goals to half time.

Graham moved the team around a bit to try and achieve this, but Richie was not part of these plans, he was banished to remain on the interchange bench in the third quarter. The moves did not work, with the Crocodiles kicking 7 goals and 5 behinds to 2 goals 1 behind in the third quarter, and the three quarter time scoreline was a very sorry one for the Roosters, which now trailed their hosts by 99 points, a lamentable 5.5-35 to 20.14-134. The Tank now boasted 10 goals to his name, double the amount kicked by the entire Roosters' team. A century thrashing seemed inevitable now.

Standing with the team at the three quarter time huddle, Richie observed Dakota returning from the loo with Kaley and some other wives and girlfriends. She did not look very impressed, but Richie thought this might be a good thing. If she was pissed off with her boyfriend for playing badly at football then she would not want to have sex with him, and therefore Richie could avoid any incestuous activity with his twin. Richie thought about what Troy was up to now, as he inhabited his body.

*

On the boat, Troy was feeling most frustrated that he had no idea how his team's football game was going. On his phone he had an app that allowed him to check the scores, but of course he did not have his phone at the moment, he had Richie's phone and the sports-adverse Richie had no need for such an app.

Using the phone's search function, Troy finally managed to find the progressive scores of the matches being played on Saturday afternoon. Scrolling down, his eyes went wide and his face filled with horror as he saw the three quarter time scores of the Crocodiles vs. Roosters match, the Crocodiles leading by 99-points.

"Shit, no!" exclaimed Troy, Doug coming over to see what the problem was.

"What's wrong, Richie?"

"Oh um, ah nothing, um Dad, it's just that Troy's football team is getting thrashed, see?"

Troy held up the phone so Richie's father could see the progressive score in the Crocodiles vs. Roosters match.

"Since when are you interested in how Troy's football team is going?" the disbelieving Doug asked.

"Um, ah ..." Troy stammered, before a flock of seagulls swooped over the boat, all screeching loudly. One of the birds released an unpleasant white substance from its rear end. The gull in question was directly over Troy's head and gravity did the rest, Troy's hair soon covered in guano.

Gary, Bob and Jack all looked over at the bizarre sight of who they perceived to be Richie standing with bird crap all over his head. Doug pointed at the interior of the boat. "Richie, I think it's best you wash your hair in the bathroom."

Troy did as he was told, glad that the defecating seagull had saved him from yet another awkward moment, but annoyed that he had to clean bird shit out of his hair. He also wondered how the last quarter of the Crocodiles vs. Roosters match would go. Hopefully the Roosters would fight back a bit.

*

The final term of the match was underway back in Brisbane, and the lead didn't stay at 99-points for long, with the Crocodiles scoring yet another goal within 20 seconds to blow the lead out to a massive 105-points. They did not stop there, they went for the kill, turning the Roosters into feather dusters, destroying them all over the ground.

Richie had hoped that the coach would still be angry enough to keep him on the interchange bench, but he had no such luck. Not only did Graham make him go back on the ground, but he put him in the backline, where the Crocodiles spent the term scoring 7.4 to the Roosters' paltry 0.3, so Richie to his dismay saw plenty of action.

Getting close to the ball at one stage, a Crocodile player delivered Richie a hard hip and shoulder bump that sent him flying onto the turf, Richie struggling back to his feet dazed and sore. He attempted a hand-pass at one stage but his attempt was deemed a throw and therefore he conceded a free kick. The only kick Richie got in the final term was a pure fluke, a bouncing ball ricocheting off his boot and straight to The Tank, who grabbed it and scored goal eleven for the game, his twelfth and final goal coming two minutes later when Richie's opponent easily out-marked him, then delivered a perfect pass to The Tank in the goal-square. Looking into the crowd, Richie could see that many of the few Roosters fans who had attended were leaving the ground now, not wanting to see any more of this terrible thrashing inflicted upon their team.

The Crocodiles fans roared their approval at the slaughter, but showed that they were very hard to please. With the final siren close and the Crocodiles leading by 142-points, the Roosters at long last managed to put together a successful attack and got the ball to Thommo, who kicked the Roosters' sixth goal of the game and his third, a reasonable effort by a full forward in a team absolutely trounced. Crocodile fans were not impressed by the late Roosters' goal, and booed and yelled and carried on like this had cost them the Grand Final.

The umpire had only just time to bounce the ball in the center before the final siren sounded giving the Crocodiles a 136-point victory over the Roosters, 27.18-180 to 6.8-44. Richie sank to his knees in relief as cheering Crocodile fans surged onto the ground, some keen to congratulate their heroes on the ground, others keen to taunt the vanquished Roosters.

Even as the Roosters trudged from the ground with the sound of the Crocodiles team song playing over the public address system, they were booed and heckled by Crocodile supporters, one teenager even throwing a half-eaten meat pie at them. Richie wondered what it took to make them happy. If this was how they behaved after the team kicked 27 goals to win by 136-points, heaven help any team that beat them on this dung heap.

There wasn't much for the coach to say after such a debacle, it was just one of those days when everything went wrong and everything right for the opponents. Graham kept his post-match address brief and to the point, and the players hurriedly showered and changed. At their home ground and at the home grounds of more friendly teams, players would usually hang around to socialize but most wanted to get out of this area before nightfall.

Richie, wearing Troy's Roosters polo shirt, black trousers and shoes was stiff and sore as he made his way to where his family and Dakota were waiting.

"Hey Troy, can you spell 'Reserves'?" Justin laughed, taking delight at his brother's terrible game when he had played so well at soccer earlier in the day.

"Quiet Justin," Barbara warned her younger son.

"It really was one of those days, wasn't it," said Jim.

"Yeah," said Richie. He turned to Dakota. "Um, sorry about playing so badly."

He expected Dakota to be pissed off, but to his astonishment his sister was philosophical about this and showed her nice side which was not displayed often. "It's okay Troy, it was just a bad game, it happens to all of us. And when you lose by 136-points its not only you that played badly, so don't worry."

"That was seriously the worst game I've ever seen anyone play at Australian Rules football ever Troy," said smart-ass Justin.

"Justin, what did Mum just say?" asked Kaley.

"Well, we'd better be going if we want to catch that movie in the city," said Dakota. "See you all later."

"Yes, see you later," Richie agreed, going with his sister to her car.

"See you tomorrow, Troy-boy," said Jim, other family members also saying goodbye as they went to their cars and drove out of the ground.

Richie could see the tall towers in Brisbane as Dakota drove eastwards. "So are you looking forward to the movie tonight, Troy?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess," said Richie.

"I hope so," smiled Dakota. "Because it's a really scary movie."

"It couldn't be any scarier than the Crocodiles and those supporters of theirs," mumbled the very sore and sorry Richie.

Dakota laughed. "That's a good one Troy. No, but you know what happens when we watch a scary movie together. We sit close, really close, so I don't get scared."

"Um, how close?" the nervous Richie asked.

"Really, really close," said Dakota. "And when we get back to my folks' house, we have the whole place to ourselves for the night, so you're going to get to go somewhere you really like."

Richie broke into a cold sweat as Dakota stopped her car at a red traffic light. "Where am I going?"

"Oh, right here," said the teenage tease, opening her legs so Richie could see her white knickers with pink flowers, and pointing at her crotch.

Richie's adrenaline surged and horror swept through his body. Dakota still wanted to have sex with him - or Troy to be exact - even such a terrible game hadn't made her pissed off at him. What was going to put her off the idea? Then again to Richie's horror, his erection rose as he looked up his sister's skirt and at her knickers.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" asked Dakota, who moved her hand to her brother's groin , stroking his cock through his trousers and undies, before the light turned green and she drove through the intersection and towards Brisbane.

Starting the day with a wet dream over his sister, babysitting Troy's uncontrollable niece and nephew, getting yelled at by Troy's sister Kaley after she got disturbed while using the loo, getting chased and forced up a tree for over an hour by the Turner family's dog then playing high level Australian Rules football against the Crocodiles and their psychopathic supporters, today could hardly have been worse for Richie. But a one on one date with his sister tonight and what she had planned when they got home could be even worse than all of these combined.

However, at the moment Richie might struggle to get out of the car at all when they reached the city, such was the size of his erection over seeing his sister's knickers ...

END OF CHAPTER 4 - TO BE CONTINUED