Bohemia

Story Info
Daughter moves back home and brings her boyfriend with her.
5.7k words
4.48
26k
15

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

She regarded herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. Her naked body before her eyes, all fifty-two years of it. She smiled, she always felt sexy looking at her body. Never had any hang-ups about it. Nothing to be hung up about. She was beautiful and had good self-esteem about her beauty. Not arrogantly, but she knew she was a desirable woman. Feeling in the last few years, she was only now coming into her prime. Strange she didn't feel it in her twenties or thirties.

Her blonde hair was starting to faintly streak with whiter strands. Giving it some character, she thought. Her skin was toned and tanned from running and yoga, good genes and a balanced diet. A few lines and sags around her body, but that was par for the course. She admired her own tits, slightly wilting, but still succulently juicy. D-cups with nice dark areolas that still pointed in the right direction.

Five-foot-nine, good height and frame, she wasn't thin but more solid than anything else, with a flat stomach. No one in their wildest dreams would go so far as to call her fat. Good core strength from yoga. She looked closer; at her pussy. She never called it her vagina. Always her pussy, or twat, or cunt. She liked the sound of the words on her tongue. The salacious feeling that ran through her when she called it her pussy in conversation.

She ran her hand over her sex. Her fingers strumming her pearling clit. Growing with excitement. She wondered about how tight she might still be, at her age. Standing, looking at herself and feeling herself getting wetter and wetter. Turning herself on by her own image and her own body. She kept her pubic hair nicely even and trimmed. She didn't go completely bald but kept it shaved, always. Sometimes having fun, shaping it into love hearts or lightning bolts.

Her blood was coursing through her with excitement. Her heart pounding with sexual thrill. She penetrated herself with the middle fingers of her left hand as she drew circles on her clit with her right forefinger. Looking at herself in the mirror as she built up to her peak. Climbing slowly, gradually, teasing out every jolt and spasm. Looking at herself in the mirror thinking - 'you fucking sexy slut! Fuck yourself on your hand. Fuck yourself like the whore you are'.

She loved dirty talk. She loved the filthy details sex words conveyed. Fuck, cock, prick, cunt, twat, whore, cum. They were filthy words. Aggressive words. But used in the right manner, in the right context, they flooded her pants and made her cum, screaming. The sounds of the syllables heightened her arousal and as she climbed higher, she lost control over her edging and finally gave in and followed through and came all over her hands.

Shattering ever so subtly as the climax rushed through her body. Abruptly releasing a guttural groan. Clenching her eyes tight. And then coming too and opening her eyes and looking at her reflection. Looking herself in the mirror, a slight sheen of climax sweat breaking through her skin. And smiling mischievously. It was a good cum.

In the en suite, she washed her hands. Ran a cold washcloth over her forehead and in between her thighs, cleaning her pussy. Then her eyes fell back to her reflection. Much less sexy this time. Eyes of dejection. She sighed heavily, still catching her breath from her intense orgasm.

Alone in that big house, all by herself. Been like that for a long time. No one to hold her. To talk to her. To fuck her, to love her. She never married, didn't believe in it, choosing instead the freedom to have various lovers here and there, over the years. Some stayed longer than others. One-night stands for cheap thrills vs. the five years her daughters' father hung around, before finally leaving. The longest relationship she ever carved out.

She wouldn't get dressed again for the rest of the day. Early summer. The temperature was already getting nice, warmer than usual for the time of year. She'd have dinner on the patio and roll a joint with a glass of wine, and then probably watch some porn on the living room television and masturbate again. It seemed as good a trajectory for the night as any.

Besides she knew she wouldn't be bothered by anyone knocking on the door, so felt free to be naked in her own home. The closest neighbour was half a kilometre away. The nearest town a further kilometre from that. It was a sea of green fields all around the house. From every window, there was only the surrounding grasslands that seldom saw foot traffic. As often as she could she walked around naked. Even the gardens on a clear sunny day, she would grace with her naked flesh. The sense of liberation that came with it invigorated her. The risk of exhibitionism that came with it was an extra reward. Often, she found it made her pussy extremely wet. She was aroused beyond measure by the freedom she had, to masturbate on her front porch, or back patio or any one of the rooms in the house. To blare porno from the surround sound system in the living area. Distance was her liberation.

That evening around dusk, she sat slowly feeding three fingers into her sopping wet twat. A petite, big-titted blonde on the TV screen was spit roasting on two big black cocks, fucking her mouth and cunt, assertively. She watched, bathed in post-orgasm flush, a massive blunt smoldering in her free hand. Her phone buzzed with a new message. Hazy in her stoned, cum-drunk state, she slowly acknowledged the phone and gradually pulled her eyes from the screen to the new message.

"Shit." She muttered. Her daughter wanted to call her in the next few days about some big news. Something very important, something she'd be very happy about. And as the two cocks on the screen blew their loads all over the filthy little nympho white girl, delirious from getting her brains fucking out, she thought to herself, 'What big news? Why not just tell me now?' Left to wonder what the big deal was.

*

Helen stood on her porch, dressed. The sun pelting down. Wishing to be stark bollock, under its glorious heat. But she couldn't. Exhibitionism, or perceived exhibitionism, would have to go on the back burner for a while. Blasting out orgy and gangbang porno's in the living room, would also go on the back burner. Her liberal masturbation around the house would follow.

Her daughter was moving home from London. That was her big news. Moving home and finding a job closer to where she was raised to start the next chapter of her life. Twenty-five years old. Wanting to start the next chapter. Helen couldn't really understand it. At the same age, she would have never even considered moving home. But then she was far more liberal in raising her daughter than her parents had been, with her. It had been a strict home and strict upbringing and her parents had been firm disciplinarians. And thinking that, she wondered, had she been wilder than her daughter?

Charlie, her daughter, hadn't been raised to shy away from the world. She'd been raised to seek out and enjoy experiences. Which curtailed any real rebellious behavior before it could grow. It was only the two of them in the house when she was growing up, Charlie's dad leaving while she was only a newborn, so naturally, they were everything to each other. And the older Charlie grew the more she confided in her mother. Truly, they spoke about everything together. Always had. Being away in London hadn't stopped that, calling home three or four nights a week and keeping her mother on the phone for hours at a time. And with other apps and devices, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc. they were never really away from each other all that long. They both knew it was a cliché and wouldn't ever actually say it to one another, but they were best friends.

No topic was ever off the table with her mother, such was the closeness of the relationship. So, Charlie's sex life creeping into the conversation was not uncommon. She had always shared with her mother details about boys she was dating, or gossip from the girls she hung out with. When she lost her virginity, they spoke about it for hours, not necessarily the gritty details of the actual sex, though that was examined at length. But the nuances and more abstract details, like the meaning of it, what it meant to her, what it meant to the boy she fucked. Charlie was smart, but also deep in an emotional way. Wisdom shone through her and her mother wasn't totally sure where it came from. Helen was in her own right a very intelligent woman, but Charlie had a profound world view that captured your imagination when you came into contact with it.

As she grew older, into her twenties, Helen did notice a gradual awakening in her daughter regarding sex and relationships. She encouraged it, seeing Charlie become her own woman. All she asked was that she keep herself safe. That she played safe and didn't hang around with the wrong people.

Details frequently spilt into their phone conversations. That ultimately led them down an avenue of revealing and admitting things and situations to each other, further tying the bonds of their sharing.

Charlie confessed to her mother that she had joined a dating site for meeting couples and that she had slept with many married men, while their wives watched. Further, after she was finished with the men, she would have sex with the women. She admitted then, in that conversation, that she was pretty sure she was bisexual.

Helen laughed it off and thought nothing of it, admitting her own bisexuality and sharing a few minor details of nights in the past, shacking up with one of her girlfriends. She was well versed in a woman's body.

Charlie, taking after her mother, was a very naturally beautiful woman, so it came as little surprise she was well sought after by male suitors. And she had her fun with them at her leisure. Often sharing with her mother, even shocking details to her, like attending orgies or being double penetrated, examining in their conversations if she was a slut, and what defined the term.

For the most part, Helen was poker-faced about it all. Bringing a clinical tone to her daughters' sex acts. Never rebuking her, but always asking that Charlie mind herself. It would be a lie to say Helen didn't enjoy hearing the scandalous antics of her daughters' sex life. Sometimes living through her vicariously. Sometimes getting so worked up she would masturbate frantically after she hung up the line, Charlie being her daughter be dammed.

But sometimes too, she felt a pang of sadness. A wish that it was her. Out, living her life again. Living a wild ride of hedonism. She hadn't lived a stayed life by any means. She had her fun too, and then some. But that didn't mean she didn't miss it.

Then suddenly a phone call. 'I'm moving back home.' 'I've met someone' 'We're madly in love' 'he's coming with me' 'You'll love him too'. It was all very sudden. She asked Charlie when she was thinking of coming home, expecting her to say a few months. 'this day week.' 'we're driving down'.

She stood on her porch, dressed. Wanting to be bollock naked in her living room, instead. Watching pretty blondes get caked in bukkake baths. Wanting to try and put her whole fist up inside her cunt. She had only done it once before and it wasn't pleasurable.

But she couldn't do any of that. She heard the engine of their car, as it moved up the country lane, driveway. Dressed in her jeans that made her amazing ass look even better, rolled up at the ankle and under them, a pair of doc martins. A man's dress-down shirt on her upper body left untucked. Open at the neck just enough to reveal the top of her cleavage. Didn't bother with a bra, rarely did. Hair tied up high in a bun.

The car pulled up the drive, just short of the house. She smiled and waved and came down the steps to greet them getting out of the car. Charlie was the first out, standing and stretching. Her brunette hair also tied up in a bun. She was wearing tiny denim shorts that barely covered her ass and a faded Metallica t-shirt. Helen guessed those were the only items of clothing she had on, spotting the outline of her nipples poking through the tattered shirt. Barefoot, she walked over and hugged her mother.

Charlie was as tall as Helen, but her hips were slightly narrower. That being said, her figure had amazing hourglass curves to it. Under her shirt her tits her firmer than her mothers, but still held the heft that came from the same gene pool. Her skin was fairer than her mother's too, with deep wide-set brown eyes and a classical roman nose. And below it a wide mouth. Helen often thought she could have modelled, but then assumed most parents thought that when they have good looking children.

They held each other tightly in their embrace. It had been six months since they had last seen one another.

"God, it's been ages. How are you?" Before Helen could answer, Charlie drew her head back and kissed her mother just off center of the mouth. It was more than a peck. It didn't linger overly long, but it was moist and a little sensual. It hit Helen as significantly intimate. Sending a quick jolt through her. And as Charlie drew back from their embrace it struck her, that it veered dangerously close to being inappropriately carnal.

She put it out of her head, assumed the long drive and the fact they hadn't seen each other in months, played into it.

"Yeah good, I've been the same old, really," Helen said, still a little flustered. "How was the drive?" Her eyes stayed on her daughter as she heard the driver's side door open, then, she looked across to regard this man. This stranger, who had apparently tamed her daughter's heart. A man who would be living with her for the foreseeable future.

Helen filled her eyes with him, and as she took in more and more detail, she felt herself flutter. A throb of yearning passed through her. He met her eyes and smiled. And she smiled back and part of her shattered immediately.

This was him. Charlie had told her all about him. They met months ago and hit it off straight away. Charlie didn't go into great detail about their exclusivity, but Helen got the impression they were both happy to keep that door open.

He moved around the car and she really got a good look at him. He was magnificent and the longer she looked at him the more breathtaking he became. She didn't know what was coming over her, for as tinged with shame as the thought was, she unconsciously felt it was something close to love at first sight. His hair was blonde, and his skin was tanned. He had a thin shade of stubble. Tall as well, six foot two, she guessed as he approached her. He looked pretty solid in terms of his physic, big arms and broad chest under his flimsy t-shirt. Beaming smile as he came into her personal space and motioned her for a hug.

"So great to finally get to meet you, I'm Eden." He said. His voice coming out in a smooth neutral Irish accent. The kind of accent to calm the nerves and soothe to sleep. Eden, she thought, a name to stir many meanings and emotions. He hugged her close to him and squeezed. She felt his warmth and felt a kind of tenderness from his embrace that she could have crawled up into and lived in. Feeling utter bliss and comfort.

He released her from that solace, moving his hands down to her hips and standing her at arm's length. His hands staying on her sides, just above her ass. It didn't slip by unnoticed and further added to the buzz, swimming around Helen.

"It's great to finally meet you too, I've heard so much about you," She said eventually, after getting her bearings. Looking into his bright green eyes and thinking she could be hypnotized by them.

"Nothing too intimate I hope." He replied. Charlie started to cackle at that, and he soon joined, squeezing Helen's sides, in the process. She felt so aroused, she could feel herself swimming in her juices, gathered in her panties.

Helen assumed with that laugh, that he knew that she and her daughter shared many details of one another's sex lives. Furthermore, she was reliably informed Eden had a magnificent penis, Charlie had volunteered the information, though her mother hadn't discouraged her.

Charlie gathered a few bags from the boot and started for the house instructing Eden to gather the rest. He let go of Helen and a little part of her felt devastated by it.

He moved out of earshot and to the back of the car, leaving Helen a little dumbstruck. And when her daughter crossed her to enter the house, she whispered through a grin 'pick your mouth up, mother' and cackled some more.

They moved everything into the house and afterwards were finally able to sit down, out on the patio with a cup of coffee. The sun baking down on the land and leaving everyone fresh and uncluttered.

Helen wanted to know all about this man. They started with the usual stuff, how Charlie and he had met. How they fell for one another. When they figured out there was a spark between them. For their part, they were incredibly open about the circumstances of their meeting. Not shying away from it or seeming to be remotely embarrassed by it.

They had met at an orgy. She had been invited by one of the couples she was hanging out with - fucking - and so they went as a threesome. He was invited by the organizer who, along with his wife, were sexually intimate friends with Eden and asked him to attend to make up the male numbers. He happily obliged them.

The group comprised about twenty, with eight men and twelve women.

"I actually spotted Charlie quite early on, as she became something of an attraction. But I kept my distance at the time and eventually found my way to being with an older Asian woman."

"Something of an attraction?" Helen didn't fully understand, looking between the two lovers. Charlie and Eden shared a knowing look - 'are you going to tell her, or shall I?'

"I was being used by three men at once. And it drew a bit of a crowd." Charlie finally confessed, slightly sheepish. Helen's heart skipped a beat at that information, but she played down its significance or what effect it had on her; a jolt of arousal straight to her pussy.

"The party went on for hours before we finally actually met." Charlie continued "When I say met, I mean, engaged. We'd barely said two words to each other before we were fucking." She laughed. Then Eden started laughing. Helen didn't want to feel left out so joined in. Despite how awed she was at the details of this sex party.

"You could probably call it, love at first fuck." Eden added. He corrected himself. "I'm sorry that was crass. I am crazy about your daughter. She truly is so, so important to me." His words set Helen feeling a bit more at ease about him.

"So, then what happened?"

"After we had a pretty robust fuck, we held each other and talked for a few hours," Charlie answered. "Turned out we knew a few of the same people. We were sleeping with a few of the same people also." She laughed. "And we just really hit it off."

"Did you go home together?"

"Yes eventually, but first we both wanted to taste a few more people. So we agreed to find each other before the party ended and go back to my place." Eden commented.

"So, you continued to fuck others after you met each other?" Helen was taken back. She wasn't naïve to her daughter's sexual proclivities and actively encouraged them. But the party seemed so based and without any real emotion. Just a grotty fuck-fest. Not that she was judging.

"Pretty much. No one there was seeking any real connections. Just a few good energetic fucks with relative strangers." Eden addressed.

"It's amazing where love can blossom," Charlie added. Helen checked herself. Besides trying to remain calm despite violently shaking with arousal, she felt flush and sweaty. But she could pass that off for the heat of the midday sun. "Anyway, what about you mum, any new lovers you'd like to share with us?" Helen was glad for the flush, it meant it wasn't obvious when she started blushing at her daughter's taunts. She knew how to match Charlie's tease.

12