Bohemia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean share as in telling you about, or share as in... 'share'?" Helen didn't have a prudish bone in her body, so if they wanted to play this game she'd happily play along. Calling they're bluff on how daring she could be.

"Why not both." Charlie snapped back, casually. Beaming a playful grin at her mother.

"Well, you'll have to wait for that I'm afraid, there hasn't been anyone for quite a while." She suddenly felt very embarrassed by that.

"Just the Hitachi, then?" Charlie teased further. They all laughed. Helen was surprised by her daughter. Sure, they had intimate knowledge of each other's sex lives and she could be fairly graphic at times, but it was like she was a new woman. Uninhibited and sexual and libertine to a heightened degree.

It crossed Helen, this didn't upset her, far from it, it actually made her a little jealous of her daughter. Envious that she could so naturally flaunt her sexuality in front of her mother. And deeper still, it turned her on. That was a step too far, she felt. She pushed the thought out of her mind.

"So, what's the plan for you two?"

"Well, jobs to start I should think." Eden kicked in. "I can pick up some laboring or farm work somewhere."

"He's a real dab hand" Charlie interjected.

"We won't take up too much of your time and space, we'll see to that." He continued.

"Please, my home is your home." Helen wouldn't hear it. She meant it too. She and Charlie weren't hippies per-se, but they did have certain new-age qualities to them. Particularly when it came to ownership or charity and alternative ways to live. They were especially new age in an aesthetic sense. Helen had several piercings of various size and design, across both her ears and wore rings on several fingers. She had other pieces of jewelry around her neck and bracelets around her wrists and ankles. Several of her necklaces she liked to let fall between her breasts to draw an occasional eye or two toward her cleavage. She had a few subtle tattoos but nothing crazy. Nothing compared to Charlie.

She had a forearm sleeve on her right arm and several other smaller tats dotted around her arms and back. She had a couple of beautiful design on her shoulders that ended just above her breasts and another running down her side, across her ribs, of a couple making love. It was tasteful but equally, it was erotic. She had sent topless pictures to Helen, to show it off, as soon as she had it finished. A nose piercing on her left nostril and several across the ridges and lobes of both ears, and rings and chains and necklaces and wrist and ankle bracelets, to flesh out the look.

Helen regarded Eden and considered what kind of tattoos he had. She could see from his shirt that he had two sleeves ending at the elbow and other smaller designs on his forearms. She thought she knew from some distant conversation she and Charlie had, that he was fairly well inked.

Her daughter stood abruptly and stretched. Then walked over to the pool.

"Well, as greatly appreciated as it is, we also don't want to overstay our welcome. It's a beautiful house you have. Big too, so I'm hoping we won't be in each other's way. Or at least we won't be in yours. I should say though, I'm pretty easy going by nature and think I'm pretty easy to live with if I say so myself." Eden reiterated.

"It's good to know. Yeah, if you can put up with Charlotte, then I should be a cakewalk." Helen joshed.

"Mum, when was the last time anyone swam in here?" Charlie asked, standing over the pool, looking in.

"Oh, I couldn't say. It's only now starting to get warm enough to use for the last few weeks, but I haven't bothered. It probably hasn't been used since this time last year."

"Not much of a swimmer?" Eden asked.

"No, I love the water. But I prefer the ocean and the beach." When they looked back over Charlie had her t-shirt over

Her head. Her bare tits exposed, and Helen noticed a freshly pierced nipple. She took the shirt off and flung it back toward the others. She unbuttoned her shorts, then, slid them down past her hips and let them slip down her legs. She stood totally naked but for her rings and accessories. Helen took in her daughter's body quite naturally. She had seen it dozens of times in the past, for a second opinion on a birthmark or mole, in ladies changing rooms in clothes stores, even walking from the bathroom to her bedroom, when she lived at home before she went to London.

"Is she okay to swim in it? If you don't use it often, presumably it hasn't been cleaned?" Eden asked Helen, still watching Charlie's naked body, as she dipped a toe into the water.

"The gardener cleans it. He comes by every couple of weeks." It was weird how paralyzed they both were at the sight of the woman's naked body. Helen considered how Eden was watching her, thinking he should be well used to seeing her bare flesh. Helen hoped so anyway. But it was nice to think that it could still amaze him, loving it, to the point of worship. As he should, she had an amazing body, he was a very lucky man, Charlie was frankly, exceptionally fuckable. Not that he was a slouch, very far from it.

But then Helen caught herself looking at her daughter in a sexual way. Scrutinizing her tits and pussy, how they had that juicy newness to them that comes with youth. How nice her tits were, fat and succulent, with beautiful pink pointy nipples. She knew it was wrong to ogle her daughter sexually and yet, when she did, it wasn't nearly as repulsive to her as she thought it should be. Here in front of her was a beautiful, highly sexual creature, with little to no inhibitions. Why shouldn't she enjoy the view, even if it was her daughter?

After a while, Charlie jumped into the pool and Helen turned back to Eden, who had been watching her while she watched her daughter. He possessed a calming control over the air. But Helen felt daring, she chalked it up to the heat.

"I'm curious, her skin is usually much fairer than that, she's been sunbathing. Also, I noticed she has no tan lines, not even from wearing bottoms." Eden smiled.

"Yes, we do sunbath naked. There's a lovely beach down near Brighton we sometimes go to. I used to live near there."

"Brighton?"

"Yes."

"Very liberated people down that way." She dared.

"You have no idea." He played along.

"I'm quite fond of going natural on the beach myself, we have some splendid beaches and there quite secluded too."

"I can't wait to see them." He said with a smile.

Charlie pulled herself out of the water and casually walked back across to the patio table. Standing at the table's edge, she pulled a cigarette from a pack and lit it and stood there smoking. Her pussy, just off eye level with her mother and only a few feet from her. She had a small bush, Helen noticed. It was manicured and cultivated, not just a mess of wiry hair.

"We had a long drive, so I think we should go up and take a nap," she said to her mother but designed it to include Eden.

"Fair enough, I'll poke my head into your room when dinner is ready." The couple left for the house, Charlie collecting her clothes but not bothering to put them back on. Helen had her eyes on her daughter's sexy ass and watched her hips sway as they walked away, toward the house. She waited a few moments before entering the kitchen, waiting and giving them time to get up the stairs and into their room.

She gathered up the empty coffee cups and the French press and walked them to the countertop. She was dizzy, she felt light-headed. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. Her pussy was soaking. Her nerve endings hung on hair triggers. She closed her eyes tight, breathed deep and then opened her belt buckle and the buttons on her jeans and slid her left hand into her panties. She vigorously rubbed at her clit, now huge having been toyed out from under its hood.

She stood over the kitchen sink, her breath catching, her eyes sealed, stroking her sex, an occasional penetration of her middle fingers, building to release. Higher and higher, almost at the precipice of a great cum...

Then, her eyes flashed open, the headboard from her daughters' room started rocking against the wall. The guttural heaves of her daughters' heavy breath, echoing through the whole house. Wanton, unabashed, wanting to fill every room with her grunts of pleasure. Her sounds said - listen to me get fucked. Hear the pleasure I'm brought from a cock sliding in and out of me.

The sounds were primal and intense. A periodic curse leaving Eden on his strained breath. 'fuck' or 'god' or just a sighing moan of rapture, brought through him via his cock.

Despite the sounds, Helen wasn't distracted from her own pleasure. Far from it. Their sounds only fueled her excitement. Pushing her further along, closer to reaching her own climax. She was finally pushed over the edge by a long wail from her daughter, a pleading cry in an almost babyish voice, 'ahhhh, fuck me, daddy!!'

It was all too much for Helen, her climax spearing through her at that moment. Triggered by her daughters' moans for her 'daddy' to keep fucking her. She felt the pleasure riding the nerves up and down her body. The pleasure tightening in her muscles, in her legs and abdomen. She shattered in climactic bliss. She came hard, harder than she had in quite a while, harder than she would have, watching orgy-fuck-fest-porno's. She came so hard she squirted her pussy juice, through her fingers and down her legs. Running into the fabric of her panties and jeans. She looked down, it looked like she'd pissed herself.

"Shit" she cursed under her breath, taking a nearby dishcloth and dabbing it at her crotch. Still, the sound of her daughter and her boyfriend eagerly fucking, played as the soundtrack throughout the house. Helen brought her wet fingers up to her nose and smelled, there was the faint smell of piss. In fifty-two years, she'd never squirted that much before. Almost by habit, she placed the tips of her fingers into her mouth, wanting to see how it tasted. It wasn't at all bad, she thought. Mostly it was pussy juice but with a distant lingering of something a little more acidic. She ran her tongue across the fingers, then sucked on them.

She laughed to herself in her post-climax bliss. It was a feeble laugh, more of a sighing smile, such was her exhaustion from cumming so good. She needed to change her jeans before the other two saw what a mess she'd made of herself, listening to their exertive fuck session. She climbed the stairs and passed Charlie's bedroom, noting that they didn't slow down or stem their boisterous fucking with any discretion. Helen felt they did the exact opposite and sped up and got louder on hearing her climb the stairs.

They continued their aggressive sex act for a further ten minutes until she finally heard the loud, intense cries of pleasure tinged with the slightest pain, roaring out of Eden. Presumably shooting his load into Charlie. Helen had changed her jeans and panties by then, but stayed in her room, down the corridor from the fucking couple, just listen to them. Enjoying their pleasure with them but from a distance. Sitting on her bed, she laughed to herself, she was soaking for the fourth or fifth time that day. She thought - I'm going to have to change my panties again.

Eden's cries of pleasure came out in ringing bellows. Loud and untamed and primal. It was bizarre to Helen, that he had been in her home less than a few hours and yet he was fucking his girlfriend, her daughter, with such bold vigor and rambunctious volume, that it was as if he was claiming a kind of ownership over the house. His climax scream said - 'this house is my domain; it is mine to seek my pleasures and sate my desires, whenever and however I want'. It didn't threaten her. In fact, she actually welcomed it. It turned her on. A male presence in her home again. Testosterone, a presence in her life again. A man in her house, to do whatever he wanted. To have whatever he wanted... she included herself in that.

12