Bohemia Pt. 04

Story Info
Charlie starts work, temptation Grows for Helen.
4.1k words
4.54
6.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks passed; the fucking continued. They would spend entire mornings and afternoons in their room, it seemed to Helen. Working, sending CV's, that sort of thing, or even just fucking. Make an appearance at breakfast, go back to their room, fuck, go take a shower, frequently together, go back to the room and fuck again, come out for lunch and then return and fuck some more.

In the evenings, they usually sat in front of the TV, keeping Helen company. Her daughter, usually sparsely clothed. They took the sofa, while she sat in her chair at the side of it. Looking over now and then and catching a grope or an act of extreme intimacy, as they would rest, tucked in close together. Eden habitually had a hand under Charlie's shirt, fondling her tit. But often, Helen saw out of the corner of her eye, movement under the blanket they had over them and assumed he was playing with her pussy.

They almost always retired to bed early, and several minutes after leaving the room, Helen would be greeted by the sounds of their ragged voices in their sex act. It was heaven and it was hell. She knew she shouldn't listen, she knew she shouldn't touch herself there in the living room, where only moments earlier her daughter had been. But she couldn't help it, and after time, didn't want to help it. She often played one of her gang-bang pornos on mute as she played with herself, the soundtrack of the fuck-fest upstairs, all the audio she needed.

Then there were the mornings. They showered, often together, which was fine by Helen, even if she heard and knew they were fucking in there. She'd shower after them, bathing in the post fuck environment of the wet room. But sometimes she walked into the bathroom and found them in the bath and the momentary awkwardness would embarrass her and she would apologize and leave.

Sometimes it would be Charlie in the bath and Eden would be standing over the sink, shaving, naked, his cock on display. Once she walked in and they were in the bath fucking, the water lapping back and forth, sometimes spilling over the edge. They didn't even notice her, so engrossed by their fuck, she stood for a moment longer than she should have, watching, then left.

Eden continued to work on the vegetable garden behind the house grounds, while Charlie would help her mother run errands, or the two would lounge in the sun, reading books and magazines, naked.

The nudity over time lost its edge. Helen became so used to seeing her daughter naked or close to naked that when she was fully clothed it struck her as bizarre. Eden too for that matter was often seen walking naked from the bathroom to their bedroom or getting out of the pool.

And as their collective attitudes shifted, Helen started feeling more relaxed about being nude around the pair, if it was sunbathing or, stepping out of the shower. She liked wrapping a towel around her waist after she finished bathing, letting her tits air dry as it were, and often would go about the place, the kitchen, the laundry room, etc. in this style. Eden might pass her on the stairs and help himself to an eyeful and she welcomed it. Even Charlie sometimes brazenly studied her mother's naked body when they were sunbathing together, often commenting positively about Helen's tits or the firmness of her ass.

Charlie eventually was the first to hear back about work. A temp job in administrative accounting. It was boring stuff, but it was an income. A nine to five office grind. Eden teased her mercilessly about it, about selling out and her working for a characterless entity. If the shoe was on the other foot, she'd have done the same, it was harmless hazing.

What struck a chord with Helen as they discussed it over dinner one night, was how openly they both speculated on the idea of Charlie having some kind of office romance.

Eden began, ribbing her about getting her lights fucked out on all the office furniture, copying machines and office desks. His words were equally so relaxed and so sexual that Helen felt her panties moisten in excitement, upon hearing him speak this way to her daughter. And the images he concocted only grew more erotic; telling Charlie she'd have to buy plenty of pencil skirts and stiletto 'fuck-me' heels.

"You probably shouldn't even bother wearing panties because your boss and co-workers will have you bent over their desks so often, the pencil skirt up around your waist as you get railed from behind, from one end of the day to the next."

Charlie sat listening to him, a little smile lining across her thick lips. Her arm closest to Eden under the table, her hand moving back and forth, massaging something.

"He's always had a thing for a woman in office attire." She explained to her mother.

"Really?" Helen played along, coy little smile matching her daughters, their sexual antics long past the point of shocking, almost tame now in a way, like white noise.

"Oh yeah, but particularly, I love ripping that attire off a woman's back." Eden clarified. "A white button shirt to tear open, a black pencil skirt to force back up over her hips, a pair of panties to push to the side or tear away completely, shoving her back over a desk and having your way." He finished, smiling right at Helen.

"He's such a beast." Charlie sighed indifferently. Her hand still in motion on his lap. She knew her mother saw her hand; knew her mother probably had a good idea what she was doing. It didn't stop her, and if she had brought it up; 'you don't mind, do you?', she knew her mother wouldn't have any problems with it.

"That's awfully sexy," Helen said, looking straight into Eden's eyes as she said it. Having fun with the open and playful sexuality of the pair was something she liked, it was fresh and different and not at all boring. As torturous as it could be at times, she would rather have it this way - allowing her daughter to give her boyfriend a handjob under the dinner table, right in front of her - than to smother it.

But the conversation of office romances for Charlie continued but in a more earnest tone. A conversation of an actual office affair, like it was something that not only could happen but seemingly was something Eden actively encouraged.

"And you wouldn't mind this?" Helen asked him, at an opening in their discussion.

"She needs a break from me from time to time." He answered straight-faced. "Whether it's just to get away from me for a little while, a few hours, or having a legitimate lover on the side who she might see for a few days at a time, she needs her own space and freedoms."

"And that applies to him too, by the way. He needs a break from me sometimes, space, time... lovers." Helen took it all in. The maturity, trust, and respect between them was something she'd seen seldom in her life. Society just didn't encourage that line of thinking about relationships.

She thought it sad for a moment, but only a moment and then corrected herself. It wasn't sad at all but liberating for the lucky few who had their eyes open to different, unique ways to maintain a loving relationship. It was like Charlie and Eden were part of some lucky exclusive club, with only a certain number of members. And she further wondered, was it a club she wanted to join.

*

The days grew longer with the summer season, the vegetable garden started taking shape and Eden worked it longer and longer hours with the added daylight. Helen or Charlie or both often dropping by to lend a hand, when it was the young couple over there alone, Helen sometimes wondered if they were having sex, out in the open under the sun. It made her smile to think they might be.

Eventually, work started for Charlie and the morning they saw her off, Helen was pleasantly shocked when she saw her daughter off at the door for her first day. Sure enough, she was wearing a white blouse with a pencil skirt and stiletto shoes, her hair tied neatly in a bun. And then the thought shot through her; 'she must not be wearing panties.'

Eden kissed her goodbye at the front door and they both wished her good luck for her first day. She got in her car and they waved to her from the porch as she drove up the path away from the house. There was silence then between Eden and Helen, that conveyed their uncertainty as to what to do next.

They were alone now in the house, no one around for miles and no one to bother them all day. There was nothing but time and close proximity for them now. They might not have admitted it, even to themselves, but there was an underlining sexual attraction between them. A sexual tension in the space around them, so turning to him, Helen smiled and nodded and simply went back into the house, putting a distance between her, her feelings and desires, and her daughter's boyfriend.

She stayed in her bedroom the rest of the morning, wanting to indulge in her own nudity. It was different now that Charlie was gone, she didn't feel good about being naked and alone around Eden, as if Charlie's presence acted as a barrier to whatever existed sexually between herself and him.

She watched him swim his morning laps in the pool, from her window. Watching his naked form glide across the water's surface, back and forth. It was hot and it was only morning. Sweat beaded and drained down between her breasts. She wanted to touch herself but knew the exhaustion would cause a deluge of more perspiration, plus with Charlie gone, she felt it inappropriate to stroke her pussy to the fantasy of Eden fucking her brains out, without her daughter's presence working as an obstacle to that fantasy becoming a reality.

She needed to cool down. She needed to swim in the pool. Could they both occupy the same space naked, harmlessly swimming around each other? Would she be able to contain herself? Would he try an advance on her? Would she stop him if he did?

She decided against it, going for a cold shower instead. Circling a finger around her clit until she climaxed, in the process of bathing, finally submitting to her own temptations. When she stepped out of the bathroom, it was in her usual form; her towel wrapped around her waist, tits exposed to the warm air to dry naturally.

Eden, at that same moment, was climbing the stairs and had reached the top. He was in his jeans but didn't wear a shirt. They both stopped in awkward surprise, Helen more so than him, smiled at each other and continued to their rooms.

"I'm heading over to the garden to work for a few hours in case you're looking for me." He called back from his room before she closed her own door. She stood there looking across the hall at him, her breathing getting heavy, her tits feeling hot. She was self-conscious that her nipples were getting hard.

"Good to know, thanks." She said, starting to close the door, then stopped and swung it back open, thinking to add; "Do you need any help?"

"No thanks, I think it should be fine." He said, before quickly correcting. "Unless you would like to join me?" She hesitated, again conscious of her tits, this time because they were heaving with burdened breath.

"Perhaps I could join you in the afternoon?" She concluded.

"Sounds great." He added and gave a nervous smile. He closed his door, and she did the same thinking that was the closest he'd come to being anyway flustered in her presence. Charlie was acting as a buff for him also, she thought. The door closed, she sighed with relief and leaned against it. She dropped her towel and immediately her fingers found her twat. She was sopping wet; her penetrating fingers made a sloshing sound. Her bottom lip quivered.

She imagined him at the same moment, his jeans open and his raging cock exposed. Pulling on it, stroking it intensely behind his closed door. Doing the same as she was a room away, their thoughts and actions mirrored. She didn't try to preserve her sexual yearning, she sought relief and quick climax and she got both shortly after she began, cumming through bated breath and furrowed brow. Picturing him shooting his load all over the back of the door.

She heard him leave his room soon after and he was gone for the day. She debated for a while, whether to follow him over to the vegetable garden but decided against it, still not trusting herself around him without Charlie's presence. Still needing to get used to being alone with him in her house, distance, was the key for now.

*

That evening Charlie came home feeling tired but good after a productive and positive first day. Eden once again teased her about the men in the office. She told him she might have her eye on one or two and to not exclude the women she worked with as well.

Over dinner, they discussed their days, Eden spending his time in the walled garden, under the sun. His skin was starting to bronze to a beautiful golden hue. Charlie went into further detail of the day-to-day comings and goings of the office she now worked in. When it came time for Helen to talk about herself and how she had spent her day, she suddenly felt self-conscious and flushed with embarrassment.

Firstly, she felt she had done nothing of any real productivity, only spending a few hours reading and doing a little bit of laundry. The second reason for her blushing; she had spent a considerable amount of time in the afternoon watching porn and touching herself. Masturbating the afternoon away.

She felt very funny then, the thought of telling the couple didn't strike her as inappropriate in the slightest, such was their energy and broad-minded nature. Like telling them was the most natural thing in the world.

"I um... I actually spent the afternoon with my dildo." She said, spirit lacking in her words. She froze anticipating their reaction, which was disregarding. Eden nodded calmly as if agreeing with her about the weather. Charlie didn't even look up from her dinner.

"Cool, an afternoon well spent, I'd say." She said into her plate. Helen's whole body flooded with adrenaline with her admission. She was also sexually excited. She couldn't believe how daring she'd been. Of course, she had a double standard with herself, if Charlie had told her the same thing, she wouldn't have batted an eyelid, only hoping her daughter had a good time with many orgasms. It was as if being the parent, she should know better, have more decorum, be more 'lady like'.

But why? It felt ridiculous to her. She felt it all so totally stupid, not being able to openly discuss sexuality, or talk frankly about her own sexual proclivities with people, her friends particularly, and they with her. To know the intimate details of her friends, love lives, their kinks, their desires, their wants and needs in bed, for them to open themselves up like that, to make themselves vulnerable like that and have a relaxed and casual conversation about it, like she just had with her daughter, admitting her masturbatory habits to Charlie, she just didn't think it would ever be something that would happen with even her closest friends.

They cleaned up after dinner and sat down to watch a little T.V. before bed. They had eaten later than usual on account of Charlie getting home later than expected from her first day, so when Helen started channel hopping and suddenly came upon a naked couple in bed having sex, she clicked the remote right past it.

"Oh, what was that?" Charlie perked up, never missing a beat. Helen stopped flicking through the channels and hesitated. Her heart pounding having also caught the flash of lovemaking. The fantastic sight of skin on skin being filmed. "Go back to that last one mum, the one with the sex." Charlie insisted. Helen didn't fight it, also wanting to see it.

She went back through the channels and found the lovers in a bed fucking passionately. It was an old Emmanuelle film from the '70s, showing after the watershed. It was fairly innocuous in porn terms nothing overly graphic or hardcore, but it was highly erotic and stimulated the sexuality of its three viewers. Sylvia Kristel flowing around the screen in all her beauty and nakedness, her adventures around the world, taking lovers in far-flung places and fucking strangers for recreation. Helen got a strong jolt from watching the classic softcore, as she assumed, did Charlie and Eden.

The movie cut to an ad break and Charlie rose and lead Eden upstairs to bed, she was beat after a long day. Moments later, Helen heard the faint sounds of sex, but it wasn't the usual robust performance they would usually conduct.

She watched the end of the movie, snaking her hand down under her buttoned jeans and massaging her throbbing clit. She came with Sylvia, watching her be taken by three sailors. Thinking how free the character was in her sexual liberation.

Making her own way to bed that night, she had a craving for a smoke of a joint. She usually kept a few stashed by her bedside locker for rainy days but knew she had run out. Despite this she still checked the tin box she kept, along with some paraphernalia for grinding and rolling; and sure enough, it was still empty.

Her dealer was in town and she wouldn't bother going in at this time of night, at this late notice. She assumed she was going to have to sleep without tonight. But then the thought crossed her mind, of the joint she shared with Charlie and Eden.

Helen had no problem telling her daughter she liked to smoke weed occasionally, thinking the alternative - to hide the fact from her adult daughter - juvenile and pointless.

Charlie had chimed in then about her own drug habits. Weed mostly, but she limited herself to only smoking once a week. For special occasions, maybe once or twice a year, she liked to let loose a bit more with a few bumps of cocaine, admitting to her mother that fucking on the drug was a surreal experience.

Helen tried to remember if Eden's drug use outside of weed, ever came up in conversation. She drew a blank, not remembering if it had, thinking it would have been something she'd remember. It crossed her mind to knock on their door and ask for a joint. Would she look foolish? Embarrass herself, or them?

What was the harm she reasoned with herself, thinking they probably wouldn't think twice about it. These were two very sophisticated and intelligent people who attended orgies in central London and were probably well used to the modern drug scene. Besides, she had freely admitted over dinner to rubbing several orgasms out at midday.

She opened her bedroom door and poked her head out. Seeing the light beaming from under Charlie's door, their light was still on, they were still awake. She tiptoed across the landing and came to their door and knocked gently, thinking at the same time how ridiculous it was to knock lightly when you wanted the person to hear you.

She heard movement and suddenly felt very unwise for having thought this a good idea. She wanted to back out and run back to her own bedroom and for a split second, she almost turned to go back, when the door swung open.

Eden stood in front of her completely naked. Helen held her breath and looked straight down at his cock, not trying to be even remotely subtle about what she was looking at. Standing in the doorway looking at his meat, she had a dumb expression on her face as if in a cartoon. His cock impressed her so much, that it almost perplexed her to the point of incoherent thought.

It was coated in the dried juices of her daughter's pussy. It was no longer erect, but it was still tumescent, fat at the base and hanging long between his thighs. It held Helen under its command. Under its spell. With one word, one nod or gesture or indication from Eden, she would have dropped to her knees right there and started sucking his beautiful cock.

She would have sucked off and cleaned all her daughter's pussy juices. She would have sucked vigorously, proudly even, until it was standing rigid and full and strong again. She would have sucked and taken the whole thing into her throat, gagging herself on it. She would have sucked and sucked and sucked until Eden groaned and clenched and shot his load into the back of her throat, swallowing his thick ribbons of salty semen. She would have drank all of it with fervent anticipation.

12