Bohemia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Complete submission to his penis. Her complete surrender to it. A high priestess in total worship of it, never to question or lose faith. She let go of her inheld breath and looked up. He was staring straight at her. His eyes, a sinner's eyes. Knowing what she wanted, saying with a look - come and get it.

"Mum? Are you okay?" Charlie called from the bed, the sheets at her waist, tits exposed. Helen closed her eyes and regained her thinking, her composer.

"Um, I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this, but uh..." She stalled and they both looked at her. "... Any chance you could roll me a joint?"

Their attitude was correctly predicted. Charlie shrugged from the bed and rolled over to sleep. Eden walked back across the room to his bedside locker, his ass becoming the focal point of Helen's vision. He took a similar box to the one Helen had, from his dresser and walked back across the room to the door.

Not a hint of embarrassment or shame or vanity and pride in his nakedness. Not strutting to demonstrate some magnificence between his legs, or shuffling timidly, but just gradually striding back, letting Helen know this was nothing, what she saw before her, was just a man, just a beautiful man with a beautiful cock, but just a man, nonetheless.

His air, his presence designed to neutralize, to put at ease. To make you feel safe and not threatened. He opened the box and produced a joint. Then a second and handed them to Helen.

"Just in case." He said of the second joint and winked. She looked him in the eyes and smiled a girlish, flirting smile. Remembering to stop herself from leaning in for a kiss with her daughters' boyfriend. Fighting the urge to tell him to come to bed with her. The things she was prepared to let him do to her. To her body. He could murder her with his fuck, kill her with an extreme sex act and she wouldn't have cared.

She took the joint and thanked him and walked back across the landing to her own room, looking back only once; that look in his eyes again. That sexually tempting, sensually mischievous smile from the corner of his mouth, daring her, permitting her, to fuck him.

He closed the door and seconds later the light from under it was put out. Helen closed her own door, stripped her clothes off, almost lightheaded and started thinking she didn't even need the joint anymore.

She smoked in bed, toying slowly, her clit while she felt the wonderful sensations drift across her body, down her arms and legs and through her chest and brain. Everything swirling. Her mouth went to the shape of an 'O' and her eyes were clamped shut as her climax rolled through her, outward from her sex. The combined sensations mixing and dancing and floating inside her.

And the thoughts formulating and crystalizing in her stoned, cum-drunk stupor; I'm going to fuck the man in this house. I'm going to fuck my daughter's boyfriend.

12