Bohemia Pt. 05

Story Info
The sexual atmosphere of the house increases.
4.7k words
4.65
9.3k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a good policy if I should walk in on one of you or both of you, in the bathroom," Helen asked them over dinner one night. They were taken totally by surprise.

"Whatever you want, mum, it's your house," Charlie answered amazed she had to remind her mother she had domain over the home. "If we're in the shower and you need to pee, or we're in the bath and you need to shower, don't let our presence affect you. Ultimately, we're in your way, so don't feel put out by us, please mum." Charlie broached, a hand across the table to her mothers, squeezing it lightly.

"But..." Helen hesitated. "...the other day I walked in on you, making love in the bath." There was no other way of raising her concern. Eden and Charlie laughed.

"Well, we'll try to be a bit more discreet in the future, I mean you can hardly blame me when I have this gorgeous naked man in the bath or shower with me, I guess we just end up getting very frisky." Charlie laughed a little, remembering her mother watching her fuck in the pool. She knew her mother was no stranger to watching or eavesdropping on their sex life. But then she pulled herself together when she noticed Helen lower her head, slightly worried. "But as I said, we'll curb it to the bedroom."

"No, don't," Helen answered, a little too quickly. "I mean, I don't want to put you out either, I want you to feel comfortable enough here that you don't have to think twice about it." She corrected, genuinely not wanting to embarrass them or shame them into curtailing their sexual conduct in the house. "Besides, it's only sex." She concluded.

"So... are you saying, don't stop having sex in the bathroom?" Eden asked.

"Or are you saying we shouldn't stop having sex if you walk in on us, in the bath?" Charlie probed further.

"I'm saying, don't change anything. If I need to use the bathroom I can come in and do... whatever, and if one of you or both of you are in the bath, or the shower or just brushing your teeth, then I can slip in and out without bothering anyone."

"And if we're fucking?" Charlie asked pointedly. Helen sighed, then smiled.

"I can slip in and out without bothering anyone. Is that fair?" The couple shared a look, considering the question.

"You'll slip in and out of the bathroom, while Eden slips in and out of me?" Charlie beamed teasingly. Helen sighed again, her daughters' little jokes taking their toll.

"And you'll be okay seeing us in the middle of having sex?" Eden asked in earnest, careful not to overstep a line in offending his girlfriend's mother.

"Well, I hear you both so frequently..." Helen began, but all three of them started laughing, so she didn't bother finishing.

And so developed, by way of no real design, an open-door policy regarding the bathroom. Three adults who by now had seen each other naked plenty of times - even for Helen, the sight of Eden nude, was pretty second nature - came and went from the bathroom as they pleased.

Usually, Charlie was first in the bathroom in the mornings getting ready for work. Followed by Eden, who might step into the shower as Charlie got out, not bothering to stop the water, such was the speed of the transition.

Not always but sometimes the sound of the couple's activity would stir Helen from her sleep and she would need a morning pee. Getting up and walking to the bathroom, the door wide open, she would sit on the toilet and relieve herself. Sometimes it was Charlie in the shower, sometimes it was Eden, sometimes one or the other would finish and step out of the shower and dry themselves in front of the mirror and in front of her while she sat and watched and pissed.

Watching while he toweled down his penis or his chest and abs. Or watching as her daughter dried her perked tits or ran the towel between her legs, drying her pussy.

The point was it all became very second nature, no one found it strange, and yet they all knew it was something that people just didn't do. It was a strange paradigm; mothers don't shower with their daughter's brushing their teeth, naked in front of the mirror, in the same room. Daughters don't take bathes while their mothers lean against the sink and gossip with them. Guys don't come into the bathroom to piss while their girlfriend's mothers naked, applying makeup in the mirror.

All these things happened and more, and no one cared. No one got hurt or felt embarrassed or offended. Not one of them thought it was inappropriate. Helen especially, liking that she was becoming more intimate with the couple, not sexually but in terms like nudity and talking openly about sex and her sex life. She always had an audience if she wanted to open up about past lovers or experiences.

She mostly felt relieved in the closeness they were all sharing because it lessened her feelings and her need for Eden. It was weird in a way, the more she saw him naked or learned about him and his sexual history, the less urgent she felt the need to fuck him. And that was the point.

She woke up the morning after having smoked the joint he gave her and cringed. She couldn't believe she had done it, opened herself up to him so strongly, so obviously, in sight of her daughter no less. Given him a clear green light to fuck her brains out anytime, anywhere. He too had given her the 'fuck me' look, though Helen was less concerned about that, knowing Charlie pretty much gave him free reign with who he could have sex with, still, Helen felt a pang of guilt, a betrayal to Charlie that she had even given him the slightest indication of wanting him. No matter what she thought about wanting him and wanting to fuck him, her thoughts were her own, but now she felt it was somehow out in the open, the cat was out of the bag, as it were.

Though she had felt sheepish about what had happened the night she asked for the joint, Eden on the other hand, had never acted strangely at all after it. He was the same old same old, blasé, carefree Eden. And pretty soon his attitude disarmed Helen and she got over herself and forgot about the night she nearly tried to fuck her daughter's boyfriend.

Even the resolution she made to fuck him. To fuck Eden, fuck the man under her roof, she thought was a crass undertaking and felt shame for having been so bold about declaring to herself she would fuck him. But she wanted to, she really wanted to fuck him. And as helpful as it was to see him naked often or hear them fucking, constantly, or talk openly and brazenly about their sex lives and sexual history, it was also at times torture.

Hearing them fuck and wanting to burst into their room and join their sexual escapades. Masturbating nightly to the sounds of their fuck sessions. Masturbating to the images of Eden, on top of her, ploughing into her twat with his thick meaty cock, how she would welcome him with open arms and open legs and spread pussy, inviting him in with filthy talk of assuring him he could use her body for whatever sex act he wanted no matter how degrading or disgusting or depraved. She fantasized their sex together would be totally fucked up.

Then the thoughts of Charlie, images of her daughter's naked body coming into her mind's eye, she meditated on incest for days on end, wondering what it would be like to eat her daughter's pussy, or have her eat hers. What would it be like to share a deep sensual soul kiss with her, to suck on her nubile tits, to taste her pussy juice, to share the intense intimacy of sex together?

What would happen if she actually followed through and fucked Eden? Would it end his and Charlie's relationship? The strain of him having fucked her mother, being too much to bear. Helen's thoughts sank into a deeper pit of shame. What if they broke up after she and Eden fucked? Would he leave Charlie for her? Could he fall in love with her? Stay with her, to fuck her lights out morning, noon and night in the house for the rest of their lives.

Her masturbating grew more frequent. It grew more intense. The porn she watched grew more depraved and her care at hiding it diminished, sometimes hearing it being played on the T.V. while Charlie and Eden were in the living room alone together. She didn't care by that point.

Her prono's being discovered didn't bother her, the fact that her daughter got to suck on Eden's big cock while they watched them, did. She would time and plan out her evenings to be in bed naked and masturbating by the time they started fucking, listening acutely to their sex sounds and getting herself off to them.

But even her thoughts on a day-to-day frequency became more torrid. Thoughts about fucking people she never would have considered fucking before. Of getting into circumstances where she accidentally flashed a stranger on the street, of opening the door to the mailman naked or even fucking him. His unprotected cock slamming into her sodding cunt, filling her with its cum. If he was married, all the better.

Craven, depraved thoughts consumed her in a way that never had before in all her fifty-two years on earth. She needed to get fucked and very badly.

She downloaded a dating app. The one Charlie used and recommended. The one for meeting couples and swingers for threesomes and orgies. She consulted her daughter on her profile.

"The sluttier the better," Charlie advised.

"Really? I mean, I'm not sure if that sends the right message." Charlie chuckled sensing Helen's uncertainty.

"Are you kidding? That sends exactly the right message. Look, you want to get laid, right? Just trust me on this."

Helen was wearing a pair of denim overalls and a light t-shirt, sans bras. "Mum, take your clothes off, I'll take some nudes of you," Charlie suggested nonchalantly. Helen hesitated, visibly unsure of what her daughter was asking her.

"Is that a good idea? I don't want to get kicked off the app." She laughed nervously.

"Relax, there's a feature that allows anyone who likes your profile to view your nudes. No one else will be able to see them." Charlie looked at her mother expectantly, waiting on her. Helen unclasped the overalls and pushed them down past her hips, then took off her shoes and removed her pant legs. After that she whipped off the t-shirt and pushed her panties down, letting them fall away from her and stepped out of them. Charlie started taking photos on her phone of her mother's naked body.

"Strike a few poses for me." She told Helen, playfully. Helen started feeling her sexuality coming out of her. She felt naughty and the sexual atmosphere Charlie was creating was like kerosene to a fire.

She struck daring erotic poses, giving plenty of 'fuck me' eyes at the lens on the camera phone. Charlie for her part encouraged her mother's primal reactions.

"That's it, hold that look. God mum, you're so sexy. You are going to make everyone looking at these photos cream their pants, men and women."

The passions and excitement in Helen were being stoked to red hot embers. She didn't know what was coming over her, didn't care. She was acting like a playmate, or a pinup, or a stripper. Slutty and licentious. Explicit in her horniness. She stuck her middle finger in her mouth, sucking on it.

Charlie smiled at her, panting. Urging her mother, wanting more. Helen took the finger and put it to her sex. Spreading her pussy lips and exposing her engorged clit. She ran the finger around it in circles, shutting her eyes and indulging in the pleasure. Charlie kept shooting, feeling a warm trickle of pussy juice in her own panties from how turned on her mother was making her.

Helen took her middle finger and inserted it inside herself. Penetrating herself, sliding it back and forth, in and out, coating it in thick smears of her juices, then rubbing her clit again. She was close, so close, about to shatter in climax when she opened her eyes and saw the shocked expression on Charlie's face. Shocked, but verging on excited.

Her mother was masturbating in front of her. Her mother was acting like an unabashed, unashamed, uninhibited slut right before her very eyes. It was the most sexual Charlie had ever seen her.

Helen suddenly felt, very embarrassed and stupid. Like she had let her daughter down, and herself for that matter. She felt an acute shame spike through her. She covered her breasts and pussy with her hands.

"I'm sorry, I... don't know what came over me. You shouldn't have seen me like that." Helen said in a hushed tone into her chest.

Charlie put the phone down and walked over to her mother. Grabbing her by the wrists she pulled Helen's arms away from hiding her tits and cunt, wrapping them around her, then wrapping her own arms around her mother, pulling her very close. She stood and held her, hugging her naked body to hers. Feeling the heat from Helen's body through the thin fabric she wore on her top and through her jeans. The heat from Helen's tits and sex, radiating through her arms and torso.

"Don't ever be sorry for what you just did. It was amazing and beautiful. You... are amazing and beautiful."

"You weren't shocked?"

"I was in awe. You've always embraced that side of yourself, though lately, I feel like you've been in a rut, sexually speaking. Being alone in this big house probably doesn't help. Let's get you out of it and back on the market." Charlie smiled at her. Their faces inches from one another. Helen had the faintest thought that her daughter might kiss her. She wouldn't fight it if she did. If that's what Charlie wanted, it was fine by her.

Charlie did lean in to kiss her, but only on the cheek and the corner of the mouth, caressing her hair at the same time. "You are going to get so well fucked after we get that profile up and running." They both laughed.

*

It was the weekend so that night over dinner there was a second bottle of wine as opposed to the usual one. Lips were loosened and inhibitions fell by the wayside, Particularly, Helen wanted more intimate details regarding orgies to which Charlie happily obliged information.

"I've attended a handful, always great fun. Always getting exceptionally well fucked by the end of the night."

Helen, still feeling residual heat from the photoshoot thought about the details she was getting and further wondered how it would look if she were to suddenly but subtly start touching herself under the table to their sex stories. She had dressed in something a bit more formal for dinner, a long, pleated skirt that ended just below the knee and a man's formal shirt. She forwent underwear, giving Eden a nice view over dinner of her outlined tits under the shirt.

She placed her right hand on her lap and rested it there for quite some time. Letting Charlie detail how it felt to have several men cum on you at the same time. 'Like a warm rain shower,' she beamed.

Slowly Helen clutched her dress up, bunching it above her knees. Slowly, painfully slowly, reaching her hand under to her bare flesh.

"Of course, Eden's far more cultured in group sex than I am," Charlie confessed. Helen's hand froze.

"Really?" Helen inquired.

"Yes, it's true. I've been attending orgies of one type or another since I was in my early twenties. Whether it was Dublin, or Edinburgh, or Paris, or London, if you look in the right places, you're always going to find like-minded people." Helen began again, soon finding her clit. Hard and big, she pressed on it and found instant gratification in a tiny climax. Charlie clued in quickly to her mothers' actions, seeing the motions of the arm under the table. She smirked, a wicked thought presenting itself to her.

"Did you ever tell her about Bohemia?" Charlie asked Eden, actively trying to squeeze every drop out of the sexual conversation.

"What's Bohemia?" Helen asked, a little smile now on her face as she triggered a surge of pleasure here and there, as her finger gently circled her clit.

Eden looked at Charlie and they shared a smile. He then looked back to Helen, ready to regard her.

"Bohemia is a house outside of Brighton. Before I moved to London, I spent a bit of time down in that part of the country. Brighton first, then eventually I found my way to Bohemia, in the countryside outside the city." Eden began. Helen's arousal flowing through her as her finger delicately petted her clit. "A family live there, three women and two men. And their children."

"Siblings?" Helen asked through panting breath.

"No, five people in a polyamorous relationship. Five people in a relationship with informed consent to be intimate with one another." Helen's juices flowed through her fingers upon hearing this.

"And you were one of their lovers, Eden?" She asked. He smiled at something remembered, a memory of Bohemia.

"Very much so." He met Helen's eyes and recognized the waves of pleasure washing over her. He nodded, accepting her masturbating under the table.

"He brought me once after he moved to London. It was wonderful. So loving. I got my brains fucked out all weekend. So free and Libertine. Everyone was naked the whole time. You might walk into a room and find three people making love. Or one of the men getting a blow job, or out in the fields that surround it, you might find a couple fucking passionately." Charlie expressed.

"Yes, it is a magnificent place. Bohemia is a house, but it's more than that. It's an expression of living freely, it's an idea.

The haze of languid orgasm hung in Helen's eyes. A slight smile on her open mouth, breathing hard, her chest rising and falling, her tits heaving beneath the thin material of her shirt.

"It sounds wonderful." The younger pair watched her admiringly. As she subtly stroked her fingers across her enflamed clit. Both watching her funny little expression of climax bliss, rushing through her.

"You should take her someday," Charlie said to Eden, never taking her eyes off her mother.

"Yes, I should." He replied, hardening under the table at the sight of Helen's tiny lurches of pleasure. Charlie stood up then, abruptly.

"Come on, I have an idea." She started toward the patio door. "A lovely evening for a night swim. Eden brought the bottle of wine and followed her girlfriend. When they were both outside and out of sight, Helen pulled her hand from under her dress and stuck her fingers in her mouth, sucking clean her pussy juices that had collected.

She lazily followed them out, watching them for a moment, they're youth and freedom, they're libertine attitude to live. They're confidence in the world, not afraid of judgement or threat.

Charlie had pulled a joint from a pocket of her summer dress. She lit it, pulled a long drag from it and started on the string of the dress, opening it. Naked underneath, she let the dress fall off her shoulders and bunch under her feet. Charlie exhaled the smoke with a smile of mischief and passed the joint to Eden, who was pulling away his own shirt.

"Come on mum, we're going skinny dipping, come and join us," Charlie called back toward her mum. Fuck it, Helen thought, why not. She started on the buttons of her shirt. Looking down at herself to see what she was doing she suddenly became aware of one of them in her personal space.

She looked up; Eden was standing before her, now naked, holding out the joint for her to take. She smiled at him and then made an obvious glance down at his cock. It was tumescent and hardening. The buttons all undone, she pulled her shirt off and took the joint from his hand, making strong eye contact with him, watching his eyes dart between her eyes and her tits. She smiled; a smile designed to encourage his pursuing her naked flesh.

She pulled on the joint letting the rich smoke fill her lungs and at the same time released the clasp of her dress letting it fall away from her body. All three of them now stood naked. The joint got passed around again, then Charlie was the first to dive in.

Helen stood, sucking on the end of the joint, trying to get as much out of it as she could.

12