Bohemia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's really good stuff, strong I mean." She said to Eden, trying so hard not to sound overly flirtatious. The few sweeping glimpses she made of his crotch showed he was now exceptionally hard, though he was so blasé about it, Helen wondered if he even considered he had a raging hard-on.

"You should try fucking on the stuff, quite the experience." He replied, a devastating perversity to his voice. Helen, though she could climax just by hearing him talk dirty.

"I'm sure." She said, a coy little smile developing across her lips. She enjoyed the thrill of sex talk; the excitement of it buzzed around her body now, her heart pounding.

"Shall we?" He volunteered.

"After you."

He dived into the pool elegantly and somewhat streamlined. He swam around for a bit then came into Charlie's orbit and started playfighting and roughhousing with her, grabbing for her crotch or trying to suck on one of her tits. Helen's presence so far removed as to be an afterthought.

Helen then dived in, again, a feeling of 'fuck it' came over her, usually more discrete, taking the steps down and in. When she came to the surface, feeling the cool refreshment of the water, her body humming from the joint, her eyes fell on the couple. Locked in an intense embrace, Charlie had her arms and legs fastened around Eden's body as they made out with deep soul kisses.

Charlie finally regarded her mother, breaking the embrace and swam over to Helen, hugging her naked body to hers. Eden began swimming laps back and forth, giving them their space.

"Thank you," Charlie said, with such a serene tone of voice and with such a sincere approach. "Thank you for having us here. For taking us in, for loving me and soon I hope, loving Eden." She said with the slow rhythm of voice of someone stoned and lustful.

"Charlie, for heaven's sake, you're my daughter, of course, I was going to take you in." Helen laughed a little.

"But your tolerance is immeasurable. How you put up with us. We can be a bit of a handful, we know it. All the sex talk, the constant fucking... we're very sexual people, mum."

"I know love. I think you get it from me." Helen replied.

"Really? Are you also an unabashed slut, mother?" Charlie teased. They both laughed, both already knowing the answer, holding each other's naked bodies as they floated and buoyed in the pool.

"The truth is, I love it. I love you being so sexually free and confident. I'm so proud of the woman you've become." Helen commented. Charlie was getting emotional. She didn't cry per se, but her eyes were welling significantly.

"But it can't have been easy, to invite this man, some stranger into your house and listen to him fuck the life out of your daughter night and day." Charlie continued. Helen only smiled.

"As long as he loves you, love. As long as you love each other, and he doesn't hurt you, that's what's important to me." Charlie had her arms around her mothers' neck, holding her at arm's length as it were, their nipples etching and strumming off each other's.

"Do you think you might love him someday, mum?" Charlie asked out of nowhere.

"Eden? Well... yes, I'm sure I'll love him in the capacity of a mother-in-law." Helen answered diplomatically. Not wanting to shed light on the fantasies and desires she'd had about Eden, about him fucking the life out of her. Charlies' eyes were scrutinizing her mothers, penetrating them deeply. Looking for something in them, some tell, or bluff.

"Yes, I hope so." With that, she pulled Helen closer and kissed her on the lips. A light kiss, but again, erotic enough not to go unnoticed. After that Charlie let her go and swam away toward Eden.

The weed started kicking in then hard. Helen looked up into the nights' sky. The hundred thousand shining stars, dazzling back toward earth, toward her swimming on her back, floating. She thought about her life, about her sex life, about her possibilities in love and lust. She thought more about escorting and sex walk and felt like it was a lightbulb moment, but it was the weed thinking for her, though that didn't stop her pussy from getting incredibly wet from the thought.

She thought more about old age and what her future might look like and resisted the fear that came with thinking of herself in her twilight years. Then, simply, she thought about getting laid, right there in the pool, having a good hard fuck in the water, under the brilliance of the night's stars.

She didn't know for how long she floated like that, but she was suddenly and acutely aware of heavy breathing. A man's and a woman's and the moaning pleasure of a woman's voice. Of Charlie's voice.

She looked across the surface of the water and saw only metres from where she swayed, Charlie and Eden, locked in an intense embrace. Limbs entwined and both their hips bucking and thrashing. Intense concentration etched on their faces, slamming into each other, having a robust fuck, right in front of Helen.

She watched them, uninhibited, unembarrassed, totally comfortable in the presence of their sex act. Actually, waiting for an invitation to join. It never came, but they were equally unfazed by her presence. Both aware their groans and grunts were heard by her. Their dirty talk to each other was heard by her.

Charlie calling herself a cum-slut, was heard by her mother. Eden asking Charlie if she liked being his whore, his little bitch in heat, asking this of a daughter in front of her mother. Charlie replying approvingly, affirmatively.

Helen became conscious of her own bodies reactions to the couple fucking mere feet away. She was unconsciously stroking her own pussy. Tweaking on her left nipple. Her breath heavy and panting from the live sex show. Suddenly aware she was a part of this sex act. Her presence, her being in the pool while they fucked, made her a part of this fuck.

Charlie's groans grew more urgent. Building as her climax was impending. Helen's eyes clutched shut as she rubbed herself.

"Here I cum, here I cum, here I cum." Charlie shouting to no one and everyone. Helen was also there. Next, she heard the shuddering groan of Eden as he began shooting into Charlie, into her daughter, over her encouragement of his gratification.

Then it was Helen's turn, allowing her own cum. Letting it wash over her and through her, to mingle and mix with the intense stoned pleasure passing through her bloodstream. Eyes clutched and mouth wide, breaking into a smile, the pleasure ran amok in her as she came hard. Letting a little jilted sigh of her own.

When she opened her eyes, the pair were looking at her. Admiring her. Smiling at the pleasure she had just had. She smiled back, not remotely embarrassed. Feeling at one with them, and under the stars, at one with the universe.

12