Bohemia Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed and slurped vigorously, half thinking she was up against the stiff competition of her daughter. The thought was so daring, so risqué, it made her pussy gush. Eden again groaned out powerfully, a sighing cry of sexual pleasure.

He grew stiffer in her mouth, as hard as he could have been, like rebar, his cock was so strong. Lust was in his blood, as he was now becoming more savage, grabbing the back of her head, pushing her further down on his cock. She was in bliss.

He jerked away from her suddenly and pushed her shoulders back. She fell onto her back and at the same moment, he was on his knees prying her legs up. He was met with little resistance. She took one last look at his impressive cock between his legs, knowing it would soon be put inside her.

She held her breath when she felt him against her pussy lips, lining up with her twat, lining up for a clear shot straight in. Straight through her. She knew what to expect. She knew this would be an exceptional fuck. From Charlie's lips to her ears, she knew. From the sounds of their rampant fucking night and day in their bedroom, she knew. From watching them on the patio and in the pool, watching his deep lunges into her daughters' sex and the expressions of ecstatic joy on Charlie's face, she knew.

Now it was her turn. Now it was she who would be the beneficiary of his penis's exertion inside her. He was taking his time, lining up for a straightaway, to bottom out in one hard lunge, inside her. She knew he would, she was wet enough, her cunt slick with pussy juice to gratify his want to lunge into her and have her think for a fraction of a moment; that with his cock, he was going to break her in two. Completely split her down the middle with his aggressive buck into her.

She was still holding her breath in waiting for it. Waiting for the moment he would strike and forever make her his bitch, his whore, his cum-slut. Waiting for the moment she would become irreversible his sex slave.

Her pussy gushed harder in anticipation and right at the moment she doubted him, right on the cusp of her thinking he was having second thoughts, he lunged forward from a good six inches above her, straight through her, into her, hitting the tip of his cock hard against the walls of her cervix, bottoming out. And as predicted, Helen thought; he's ruined sex with every other man in the world, for me. He has broken me, to be his. His in worship.

Her cries across the fields were sharp and heard by a few distant neighbors and farmers. But they dismissed them, thinking it was simply a wild animal, and not a woman having the best fuck of her middle-aged life.

12