My First Trip to the Gloryhole

Story Info
My boyfriend took me to my first glory hole.
2.1k words
4.67
30.3k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when my husband and I first started dating, he made a comment about taking me to the Glory Holes at a porn shop a couple of towns over. I think that he said it just to see how I would react. To his surprise I was all for it.

It was late spring so the weather was nice out and I had on my favorite short sundress with no panties and wedge high heels.

We had a light dinner and made it to the porn shop about 8pm on a Friday night. I had never been there before, and was amazing at how busy the place was.

We walked in and the guy at the counter asked me for my ID. I showed him my license. He looked at it, then looked me up and down and said, "Enjoy yourself."

We walked around in the store and my boyfriend kept pointing out items on the bottom shelf for me to bend down and grab. I made sure that I bent at the waist when I would bend over to grab stuff, giving him and anyone behind me a full view of my naked ass and pussy.

I picked out a new vibrating dildo and we went to the counter to pay for it. I sat it up on the counter as the clerk smiled sheepishly at me. My boyfriend grabbed a package of flavored condoms paid for it all and handed the clerk another $20 and asked for singles. The clerk threw in 3 AA batteries and a small packet of lube.

He then handed me my bag and gave my boyfriend 20 singles.

We turned to the left and walked up the ramp to video booths. There were quite a few guys hanging out along the corridor to viewing rooms. I could feel them all eye fucking me as we passed by them.

We stopped and looked at the display case showing what movies were available on what channels as I took another puff off of my THC pen.

We walked down the long dimly lit hallway with doors on both sides. A lot of them had red lights above them, which meant they were occupied according to my boyfriend.

We went in to an open booth with a red light on above the door on either side.

The booths were small and dimly lit. There was a small television screen with a slot to put in money and buttons to change the channel. There was also a small chair and a roll of paper towels hanging on the wall.

My boyfriend started feeding singles into the machine as porn popped up on the screen and asked me what I wanted to watch.

I sat in the chair and and popped my tits out if the top of my dress, then opened the bag and took out my new vibrator.

"Blowjobs." I said with a smirk as he flipped through the channels.

I opened the package and insert the batteries as the woman on the screen engulfed a huge cock while another guy fucked her in the ass.

I inserted the batteries and turned on my new toy. I held the vibrator against my clit. My pussy was absolutely soaking wet.

My boyfriend dropped his pants and stroked his cock as he watched me.

I slowly inserted the vibrator in to my pussy as I watched back and forth between him stroking his cock and the porn on the screen.

I slid out of the seat and dropped to my knees in front of him while continuing to fuck myself with the new toy.

There were small doors that were closed on either wall. I am assuming that these were the glory holes, but since they were shut I didn't pay much attention to them.

I continued to work on my boyfriend's cock as I noticed out of the corner of my eyes as he opened the small doors. I could see someone on each side through the dim light. They were both looking in to our booth as I put on a show.

Then my boyfriend rubbed his fingers on the each of the glory holes. I guess that is the sign to put your cock through as both guys stood up and placed their cock through simultaneously.

I wedged the dildo in my pussy as my boyfriend took each of my hands and guided them on the cock on each side of me.

I stroked their cocks as I continued to suck on my boyfriend's member.

I popped his cock out of my mouth and looked up at him and smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply, then pulled his mouth away and said, "Suck their cocks babe."

He didn't need to tell me twice.

He backed away and I went to the one on my left first. It had a nice fat head and felt good going into my mouth. I stroked the one to my right as I sucked the one on the left for a few seconds then I switched.

The one on the right was longer then the one on the left, but not as thick. It hit the bsck of my throat long before my nose touched the wall.

I continued sucking the one on the right while stroking the one on the left.

I'm guessing that the guy on my left had been in there jerking off for a while because I heard him groan, and felt his cum hit my arm and shoulder.

He withdrew his cock and bent down snd said "Thank you."

I popped the other cock out of my mouth and said, "Thank you too."

I turned to my right and put all of my focus on the cock sticking out of the wall and wrapped my lips around it while my boyfriend whiped my arm clean with a paper towel.

It was long enough that I could work it with both hands while I sucked on the head.

The dildo had slipped out of my pussy and was buzzing away on the floor.

My boyfriend took this as a que and knelt down beside me, wiped it clean with a paper towel and stuck it back in my dripping pussy. I began to moan as he worked the dildo in and out of me while I sucked this strange cock.

I could feel the guy tensing up as I work my hands up and down his cock and sucking on the head of his cock.

Then I heard him knocking on the wall, my boyfriend said, "That means he is going to cum babe."

I took my mouth off of his cock and stroked him feverishly. Long white jets of cum pumped out of his pee slit as I milked him on to my exposed tits.

He slowly withdrew his cock from the hole and backed away.

I moaned loudly as an orgasm flowed through me from boyfriend fucking my cunt with the vibrator.

I looked over my shoulder and noticed that there was someone new in the booth to my left. Learning from my boyfriend, I reached back and traced my fingers along the bottom of the whole.

Within seconds, a new, semi hard cock pushed it's way through the glory hole. I spun around and began stroking this new cock to life.

As I took this new cock into my mouth, I noticed that my boyfriend was feverishly stroking his cock as he watched my wrap my lips around my 3rd new cock for the night.

This cock was darker then the previous ones, I don't think that he was black but he was either Latino or mixed race.

The more sucked and stroked it the bigger it seemed to get.

"Do you want to fuck this one?" My boyfriend asked.

I gave my boyfriend a devilish smile and he produced a condom, opened it and handed it to me. I rolled it on to the brown cock and gave it a quick suck. It was strawberry.

I stood up and backed my ass to the hole in the wall. I felt him penetrate me slowly at first as he went deeper.

He then began to puck up the pace fucking me faster. My boyfriend knelt down and took pictures with his phone and brown cock bounced in and out of me.

I love being fucked from behind and having absolutely no idea who this was made me feel like suck a dirty little slut.

I pushed my hands against the other wall, making sure that I pushed my ass against the wall so that I get all of his cock.

Through the hole in front of my face I noticed someone had come into the other booth.

I immediately reached my hand through the hole and grabbed at the guy's crotch. This was all the encouragement he needed as he dropped his pants and pulled his cock out.

He stuck his cock through the glory hole so fast that he hit me in the cheek with it.

I turned my head so that I could get hos cock in my mouth.

Now I really felt like a dirt slut. I was being spit roasted by 2 strangers in a porn store glory hole while my boyfriend watched and took pictures.

An orgasm rocked though me from the guy fucking me. I took my mouth off of the cock in front of and moaned, "I'm fucking cumming!"

As my orgasm subsided, I felt the cocks behind me withdrawaling from my pussy. I lowered my ass and looked over my shoulder. I saw the end of the condom drooping off of his cock with what looked to be a huge load.

I held my hand up to my boyfriend and said, "Give me another condom babe."

My boyfriend opened the condom and handed it to me. I then rolled the condom on to the guys cock. I gave it a few quick slurps, Banana flavored.

I turned around and backed up to the cock but was having trouble backing on to it. My amazing boyfriend grabbed it by the base and guided the cock into my pussy.

I begin to slide back and forth, making sure that I squeezed my pussy around the cock, milking it as I moved.

My boyfriend stepped around in front of me and fed me his cock as I bounced back and forth on the stranger through the glory hole.

Sucking my boyfriend while being fucked by a faceless stranger caused another orgasm to rock though me.

I'm guessing that the stranger couldn't handle my cock milking skills. I heard him moan loudly and felt his cock tense up. He filled the condom with his load and withdrew from my pussy.

I then knelt down in front of my boyfriend and worked his cock with all that I had left in me.

"Where do you want my load babe?" He asked.

"On my slutty face babe." I replied.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pumped it feverishly as I grabbed my vape and took another hit.

He placed his hand on my head to steady me and he pumped his load on my cheeks nose and chin, I exhaled the smoke. I knew it looked hot, especially from his perspective.

I stood up and pulled my dress up over my now sticky tits. I started to wipe of my face, but my boyfriend stopped me and said, "Leave it, you look sexy as fuck."

I smiled and licked his cum off of my top lip.

He pulled his pants up as I put my dildo back in the bag and we walked out of the booth.

As we made our way down the hallway, I received cheers and applause. Some guys stared at me with their mouths gaped open others started at me with lust in their eyes.

Here I was this cute little busty blonde walking out of a porn store glory hole booth with cum running down my face. I wondered if any of them were some of the guys that I just fucked and blew.

My boyfriend grabbed my hand as we walked past the clerk who said, "Please come again." I looked back and winked at him.

As we walked outside, my boyfriend stopped me and spun me around and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you babe. That was fun." I said as I stepped back and lit a cigarette. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"You have no idea how hot that was. I think I'm in love." He replied.

I just grinned from ear to ear as we walked to the car holding hands thinking so am I. So am I.