Boi and Daddy - Ch. 5

Story Info
Boi begins training after agreeing to live with Daddy.
2.8k words
4.49
9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The series, "A Boi's awakening" is the experience of Boi, who at 18, leaves the white evangelical Christian community that traumatized him because of his peculiar nature. While traveling across the country, He meets other queer people that seduce, exploit, help, or abuse him but he manages to endure.

Content warning: This story contains graphic sexual scenes between adults. Non-consensual/forced rough sex, public exposure and humiliation, race-play, racism/white guilt, and watersports or piss play. It is not for readers under 18 or those who are easily offended by pornography. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by pornography, please do not continue to read. if material of this nature is illegal in your area and you continue to read it, it is your responsibility. All characters are over the age of 18.

All rights reserved: All rights for this story remain the property of the author.

* * * * *

Chapter Five.

After I had finished cleaning up from lunch, Daddy called me to the living room and indicated that I should sit again at his feet. He had changed clothes and was now wearing dark trousers and a golf shirt. I kneeled between his legs and looked up to him as he spoke.

"I have a collar for you. You must always wear it; it marks you as my property. You will wear the leash on occasion as well. I will use the leash to get your attention, or in public it serves as a visual reminder to others that you are my property. A willing cocksucker of black men. "

He slipped the zirconium studded dog collar around my neck and adjusted it to a loose fit. It looked feminine, like something a poodle would wear.

"The first lesson for becoming great cocksucker, is how to take piss. A good cocksucker jumps right on it and slurps it down without spilling a drop. That will take some practice." He stood and retrieved a tall glass from the end table, unzipped his fly and removed his flaccid cock. He pissed in the glass, filling it to the top with a head a foam. It looked like a beer.

"Now I want you to drink this. Take your time, but you need to drink it all. It's how much I will give you when I wake at night, but then you will take it right from my cock and you will need to gulp fast, and heaven help you if you get piss in my bed." He handed me the glass and I looked at it, horrified. It looked like at least a liter of piss. I took a tentative sip.

"Like I said, take your time, but drink it all. You will receive plenty of piss practice when I let you shower with me. I will piss on you, your face, your head, and you will get a chance to drink. But beginning tonight, when I wake up needing a piss, your gonna have to perform. Now let's see what you can do with the glass."

Wanting to impress him, I began drinking. I felt like gagging at first, but I just kept swallowing and it got easier. about 1/2 way thru, I did choke and almost vomit. I had to stop, and I looked at him apologetically. He returned an encouraging glance, so I resumed drinking, tilting the glass up and draining the last drops of piss. I then began licking the inside of the glass to get all the remaining drops, just to show him my eagerness.

"Good faggot, you have the makings of an excellent piss whore."

"Thank you, Daddy, your piss is quite tasty." I smiled in return.

"Go clean your teeth and gargle, lube your pussy too, then meet me in the bedroom. Make yourself nice and fresh for Daddy."

I nodded and hurried into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth with Listerine. I thought that Daddy, may not want to taste his own piss if he was going to kiss me. I found a large bottle of lube and an anal applicator. I filled the applicator twice and injected the lube deep into my rectum. It was so full that a little dripped out whenever I moved about. But I knew I would be taking his big cock later, and a well lubed ass will make things easier. I then applied some lipstick and perfume and headed to his room. He was naked lying on his bed. His cock was semi-rigid, and was at least 8, maybe 10 inches long. It lay heavily on his thigh, but it jumped as I approached the bed.

"Why are you here, white Boy?" he asked with a genuine look of concern on his face.

"I am here to serve you Daddy, to be your bitch."

"Don't tell me what I want to hear, I truly want to understand your decision to stay with me."

I pondered for a few moments before replying, "I am alone in a big city without resources or friends. I need protection. I know I am weak. I am a sissy, and I would be preyed upon by many. I want your protection. In return for that I am willing to be your slave. I also am a submissive and I truly derive pleasure from being dominated by black men and women." I watched him as I explained this and he appeared to be satisfied with my answer.

"Then come over here and suck me." He smiled and spread his legs wide.

I nervously crawled between his legs lowering my head as I got near his crotch. I placed my nose on his balls and inhaled, savoring his man scent. Then extending my tongue, I began to bathe his cock, balls, and taint. This caused him to moan and pull his legs up, exposing his asshole.

"Clean Daddy's asshole, faggot. I love the sight of a white face pressed into black ass crack. It is unquestionable black dominance."

I pressed my face into his crevice and licked, tasting him as my tongue sought his asshole. When I found it, I wetly pushed my spit into his hole with the flat of my tongue, then I wrapped my lips around the hole and sucked the spittle back into my mouth. After repeating this process a few times, I started to work my tongue into his hole. He was moaning, panting, and pushing my head harder into his crack.

"Fucking faggot can eat some ass, get down honey and tongue Daddy's hole nice and clean."

I was moaning now as well, working my tongue rapidly in and out of his hole, tongue fucking his anus while I fondled his balls. He suddenly grabbed me by my hair and pulled me away from his ass and up to his face. I was straddling him with my lubed and wet pucker poised above his cock. He pulled my face to his and kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue in and taking possession of my mouth. I moaned and sucked his tongue, and my fingers found his cockhead and guided it to my hole. I rubbed his cockhead on my hole while we kissed, each of us moaning into the others mouth. My pussy hole was twitching and leaking lube onto his cockhead, so I pressed the tip of his cock to my anal entrance and pushed my hips downward. He slid into me, and I gasped aloud from the pain/pleasure of his entrance.

"Daddy, you are inside me and if feels so good."

"That's right faggot, now work your pussy on my cock, I want to fill your faggot pussy with black man jizz, and breed you like a proper white Boi faggot slut."

I responded, by deep thrusting his cock inside of me. I took him in until he was pushing my prostate. I was in control, as I could raise or lower myself to increase or decrease penetration. When I bottomed out and he was fully inside, I contracted my Kegel muscles and massaged the length of his cock. Looking down into his face, I could read the pleasure he was receiving. Then watching him carefully, I would lift my hips until only the cockhead was inside, then drop down again and squeeze.

"Oh yeah Baby, work that faggot pussy, you are gonna make Daddy cum."

He began grunting and thrusting on his own, pulling my hips downward as he thrust upward. My own orgasm was near. My dicklet was slick with precum from his punching my p-spot and I knew that with a couple of tugs, I would squirt. I did not want to touch my cock however, I wanted to cum from his fucking and I knew that I was close. I kept up with the ride, clenching and unclenching my pussy as we both got closer to the edge.

"Daddy, you have fucked me to orgasm, I am gonna squirt, your cock is too much for me......I am cummminnnnnnnggg,"

I squealed loudly and my dicklet ejaculated, causing my pussy to spasmodically contract on his cock as orgasm washed over me. My pussy spasms pushed him over the edge too, and I could feel his cock pumping, and the warm sensation as my pussy filled with his seed.

I collapsed on his chest and snuggled, as his cock twitched and drained in my pussy. I was leisurely working his cock with my ass, clenching gently to milk it as we both were letting the intensity of climax pass. We cuddled, and as I lay atop him, I rubbed him with my arms and legs and gently squeezed his softening cock until it eventually slipped out of me.

"Clean up the mess baby," he spread his legs to expose his cock and balls.

I slid between his legs and slowly licked him clean. He rubbed my head and muttered words of encouragement while I licked and sucked up the mess of our lovemaking. When I finished, I cuddled his feet, kissing them and showing my submission. He responded by

pushing me out of the bed with his foot, causing me to fall on the floor. Then he pulled me by the hair until, I was next to him at the side of the bed. A leash was hanging on a hook on the bed, and he attached it to my collar.

"You do not have enough leash to get to the bathroom, so you will need to hold your piss until morning. It is one of the disadvantages of being a faggot slave. As your need to piss builds, think of it as your duty as my faggot. Think about your Daddy needing to piss at night and how your hungry mouth will take his piss, transferring his pain to you."

I looked up and nodded and offered a smile.

"I will wake you with a tug when I want to piss. Don't waste time, get up and right on my cock, so I do not experience any discomfort, understood?"

"Of course, Daddy, I will be ready and eager to take your piss burden away."

"Good Faggot, now let's get some sleep."

He rolled away, his back facing me, and soon began a soft snore. As I lay on the floor, I played with my still hard dicklet. Contracting my Kegel muscles and feeling his cum still deep in my pussy. A few drops leaked from my anus, and I scooped them with my finger and licked them up, tasting him again. I fell asleep stroking my little cock and thinking of Daddy's cock deep in my pussy.

I awoke two hours later to a vigorous tug on my leash. Daddy was pulling it in short, strong strokes.

"Wake up faggot and get on the dick, I've gotta piss bad."

I crawled up on the bed, finding him on his back with his legs spread wide and his semi rigid cock throbbing on his abdomen. Nuzzling between his legs, I guided his penis into my mouth and no sooner than I had closed my lips around it, he let fly with his piss. My mouth was instantly full, and I struggled to choke it down as his cock continued to pump.

"Don't spill on the bed faggot, or I will punish you. Oh, that feels good. Keep sucking like that. Oh yes, you make a nice toilet. Suck that piss ahhhhhhh"

He was rubbing my head as I drank. I was barely able to keep up. He said it would be a glassful, but my jaws were aching by the time his stream slowed down. I continued to suckle and gently jack his cock, to extract all the drops of piss. When he finally stopped, he withdrew his cock and I kissed the tip before he rolled back on his side, reached for a glass on the nightstand, and offered me a drink of water."

"Rinse your mouth out, I don't want you getting cavities and nasty breath".

I took the proffered water and swished it around, mixing it with the remnants in my mouth, which I then I swallowed. All this fluid was filling my own bladder, and I was worried about making it to morning. Because of this discomfort, I struggled to fall asleep but eventually managed to doze fitfully for a few hours until I was awakened by the tugging of the leash. I was startled to see Daddy, awake, naked, and standing before me.

"I gotta piss again, and you probably need a piss too." I nodded in vigorous agreement.

My bladder was killing me. I was afraid that one sneeze, laugh or hiccup and I would squirt piss everywhere. He jerked the leash again and we began walking toward the bathroom. As we entered, he looped the leash on the bathtub faucet and instructed me to get in the tub. I was still naked from our lovemaking and now had a chill as I stepped into the cold dry tub. Daddy plugged the tub drain and instructed me to squat in the tub.

"White Sissies don't stand to piss; they squat like bitches. You will never stand to piss again, understood?"

"Yes Daddy, I will piss like a bitch from now on."

"Then piss!" He commanded.

I reached for the drain plug to remove it so the piss would go down the drain, but he stopped me with a forceful slap across my face.

SMACK - I was so shocked my piss began involuntarily.

"I want you to stew in your own piss for a bit, that is why I plugged the tub. Now I am gonna add my own piss to the mix as well."

My piss was splashing off the tub beneath me coating the skin of my legs, feet, and ass with a thin veneer of smelly urine. Daddy stepped before the tub, and pointed his cock at my face. A hot jet hit me in the forehead, and I closed my eyes to protect them. He then directed the flow at my hair, face, chest, and finally aiming at my mouth.

"Open up cocksucker and receive your master's gift."

I opened and my mouth quickly filled. I swallowed and reopened, and it filled again. After three mouthfuls the stream subsided, and he rubbed his cock clean in my hair.

"Now you sit in the tub, but don't wash with soap. I have some friends coming over later and I want you smelling ripe. I want them to know how white Boi's are to be treated and that you are a happy piss whore. Lots of these young bloods are only exposed to white authority figures: judges, cops, or social workers. People that have power over them. They begin to think they are inferior. I want to show them that they are superior to white men. You will be my example. A piss smelling faggot, eager to suck cock and submit to black men. I might have you suck them and maybe I will let them piss on you too. Just be ready for it. Your behavior and appearance are key to me making my point. Do you understand and will you obey?"

"Of course, Daddy, I know my place. I am inferior. My role here is to please you and submit. I agreed to this when you agreed to keep me and protect me. So, thank you for the gift of your piss and for marking me as your cocksucker. I want to smell like piss for your friends. I will bathe in this piss and rub it in my skin."

"Good attitude cocksucker. You soak in the piss for a bit, then put on something sexy and queer. Some booty shorts, a tank top, and some high heeled whore shoes. I want you to make some hard black dicks later. Not only should you stink, but you should also look silly, inferior, contemptable. Someone they would not hesitate to piss, spit or cum on."

"Daddy, I won't disappoint you, you can count on me."

Continued in next chapter.