Dad's Friend Stays The Night

Story Info
I have to share my bed with Dad's friend from work.
2.6k words
4.71
43.5k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
183 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+.

Note that this is not connected to my ongoing slut series, but I'm still working on it.

Thank you for reading!

===============

John, one of my dad's friends and also a colleague from work, came over to our house for dinner.

"So, was the trip worth it, John?" my dad asked him.

"This delicious dessert alone makes every trip worth it," John answered, licking his spoon. "An absolutely amazing dinner."

My mom smiled and said, "Oh, no need to exaggerate. It was a simple meal. If my husband had warned me earlier that you were in town, I would have prepared something much better."

"Nonsense, dear, you're a great cook..." Dad's smile faded a bit as he saw Mom's fulminating look. He coughed. "Well, yes... Sorry."

"Anyway, yes, coming here and getting to know some of the people from this branch in person was great," John said. "And we got a lot of work done on the new project, didn't we?"

My dad nodded. "Sure did. We still have some details to figure out tomorrow, though. You're leaving in... two days, right?"

"Yes, I'll leave straight after work finishes on the last day, though. I only booked the hotel room for two nights."

"I wish you could stay longer; we could really use the help," Dad said.

Just then, John's phone rang. He excused himself from the table and took the call.

I was cleaning the dishes when he returned five minutes later.

"Well... that was the hotel. They had a problem with the room and called to cancel the booking," John said.

"Oh, come on, really? There's no other place open at this time of the day, what do they expect you to do?" Dad asked.

"I don't know. Sleep in my car, I guess? Maybe there's a couch I can use in the office--"

"No," my mom interrupted him. "I won't have any of that. You'll sleep here."

John waved his hand, "I can't intrude on your home like that."

"You're our guest, that's not intruding. And no, you can't decline."

"You can't run away now, John. She's made up her mind," Dad chuckled. "Where, though? The couch is too small, and the guest room is a storage room at the moment."

Mom turned to look at me.

"Well, our son's bed is big enough for two. If you're ok with sharing?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Sure, there's plenty of space. I don't mind."

"John, is that ok with you?" she asked him.

"Well..." John looked at the three of us before giving up. "Alright. Thanks, I really appreciate it."

"No problem at all. I'll go get you some pillows and a towel so you can take a shower. And you, young man," she pointed at me. "Go clean your room. Now."

"Yes, mom."

I went to my room and cleaned it up... a bit. John and Dad continued talking about work, and Mom took care of the things John would need to stay.

Later, after playing some games on my computer, I left my room to drink some water. My parents had gone to bed, and I heard John finishing up his shower. I went to the kitchen in my pyjamas, drank a glass of water, and walked back to my room.

Or at least I tried to, because as I was about to walk past the bathroom, John opened the door and stepped out. I was distracted and didn't see John in time to stop myself from colliding with him.

"Ow!"

I fell backwards onto the floor, landing on my butt.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?" John asked, sounding genuinely worried.

"Y-yes, I'm fine," I replied, as I started to get up. Wait, why was there a towel on the floor? My eyes moved quickly up from the towel around John's feet, to his legs, knees, thighs, and then both my eyes and brain stopped.

Dangling to around the middle of John's thighs was a really big cock. Much bigger than mine, at least. And it was girthy too. How was it so big? He wasn't even erect, and yet...

"Are you really okay?" John asked, snapping me back to reality.

My eyes didn't leave his cock, and my mouth opened and closed without any sound coming out a couple of times.

"Your... uhm... towel..." I managed to say. My eyes moved back and forth from his cock to his face. He really seemed worried about me.

"My towel?" John blinked, then looked down, finally noticing that the towel that should have been covering him was in fact on the floor. "Oh, it must have fallen off..."

John trailed off, and I noticed his look change from worry to interest. Meanwhile, I stared at his cock and unconsciously licked my lips.

"Let's get you up," John said, moving closer to me and extending one hand. He made no move to cover himself or pick up the towel.

I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me to my knees. My eyes widened. With how close he had gotten to me, I now had his cock right in front of my face.

I was on my knees in the corridor of my parents' house, staring at a completely naked man's cock.

It twitched. Was it getting bigger?

"See anything you like?" John asked. I looked up at him and saw the smile on his face.

"I... uh... I-I'm... sorry!" I got up and bolted to my room. My face felt hot as I ran. I closed the door and got into my bed.

My heart beat fast. What was that? What had just happened?

My mind raced as the door opened. Oh, right, he was going to sleep on my bed...

John entered the room and closed the door, the towel drapped over his shoulder. His cock dangled down and moved around with every step he took. I gulped at the sight. Yes, I couldn't look away.

He put the towel down and looked at his phone a bit. Then he looked at me before he walked around to the other side of the bed.

"I sleep naked. You don't mind, do you?" John asked as he pulled the covers off on his side and got on the bed.

"Uhm... no. No, I don't mind," I replied.

"Yeah, I didn't think you would," he said. He pulled the covers over his body.

I was facing the door, with my back turned to John. The bed moved as he turned around, and I felt him move closer to me. I gasped as he put a hand on my side.

"You know, that fall might have bruised you," he said, slowly moving his hand downward to my hips. "I can check it for you."

"N-no, I'm fine. Really," I said.

John ignored me. His hand went inside my pyjama pants, and he grabbed one of my butt cheeks. He fondled and squeezed it, pushing and pulling.

I moaned. What was he doing? I should have told him to stop, but... did I want him to stop?

"No palpable damage. Maybe an internal check..." John said. He pulled my butt cheek with one hand, and I felt a finger touch my hole. He pushed and easily slid in. "Oooh, look at that. You're all wet and ready, aren't you?"

He moved his finger inside me, sliding it in and out.

"Hngg... no, stop. Stop, we can't," I said.

"Why? Your parents won't hear us. And you..." he said. The hand fondling my butt cheek let go of it and moved to my front, grabbing my cock. "You want this."

"Oh, fu-" I grabbed my pillow and bit into it as John put a second finger inside my butt. He started fingering me while his other hand pumped up and down my cock.

I moaned as he stimulated both parts of me. It didn't take long until I bucked my hips and came, shooting my cum onto the inside of my pyjama pants. John kept fingering me and stretching my hole open with the same fingers, as he coaxed the rest of my cum out.

"See? Wasn't that hard," John said. He removed his fingers from my butt and let go of my cock. Then he once again grabbed my cheek and pulled on it. I felt something touch my hole, and it wasn't a finger. "Now, what about this? Do you want it?"

Oh, fuck, it was his cock. That gorgeous thing I had seen before was almost inside me? No... wait, I hadn't seen it erect yet.

"It's too big! It... it won't fit," I said. But against what I was thinking and saying, my hips moved back, trying to capture John's cock. He held my hips away, teasing my opening with the head of his cock.

"It will fit, don't worry," he said, then his voice took on a more commanding tone. "But that's not what I asked."

"I... I want it," I whispered.

"Say it properly," he ordered.

"I want your cock," I said.

"Where? Doing what? Come on, you can do better."

He continued teasing my hole, stopping my hips from moving. John was completely in control of me.

"I want your cock in me. Please put it inside," I begged. "Please, please fill me with that big, fat cock and fuck me!"

"Good boy," John said. Then he pushed, and the head of his cock popped inside me.

I moaned silently as he slowly slid into me. His cock kept filling me up, pushing at my walls. So fucking big.

He stopped after a while, feeling my butt squeeze his cock.

"Shh, relax. Breathe," John said, running one hand under my shirt, from my belly to my chest, then back down again. "We're only halfway there."

Half?! I felt stuffed, and it was only half of his cock? Ok... ok. Breathe.

I breathed out and relaxed my butt. John pushed again and resumed sliding his cock into me. He kept caressing my skin with his hand, distracting me.

Finally, he bottomed out in me. My butt touched his body. The entire length of that massive cock was inside me, stretching me.

"Good job; you took it all," he said. "Get used to it, so I can fuck your tight little hole."

I moaned at his words. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. His left hand kept moving and my shirt got pushed higher and higher. He then reached down and pushed my pants further down. My cock sprang out.

John pulled his hips back and slowly, slowly slid his cock out of me. We both moaned.

I turned my head towards him, my mouth open. He looked focused and yet relaxed. He looked hungry.

"Hmph!" was the sound I made when his head moved closer and he kissed me full on the lips. At the same time, he pushed and slid the entire length of his cock back into me.

We continued, his kissing matching the speed at which he slid in and out of my butt. Slowly, steadily. His lips closed on mine, while his cock filled my insides. We only separated when we needed to breathe, then we went right back into it.

His slow, deep thrusts sped up. My mouth opened, and he slid his tongue inside. He explored the inside of my mouth. When he pulled his tongue out, mine followed it, going into his mouth.

Our tongues tangled, we kissed, and he thrust his hips faster and faster. Soon, I could hear the rhythmic sound of skin slamming against skin as he pumped into me.

John let go of my mouth and gripped my hip.

"Haaa. You're so... tight!" he said, thrusting faster and harder into me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I moaned and grabbed my cock. I jacked off while my hips moved to meet his thrusts.

I came quickly, this time shooting my cum onto the sheets and covers. My butt squeezed his cock in waves as I came.

"Ooooh, fuck... I'm going to... Agh! Come!" he roared. He thrust deep and hard. His cock twitched, and I felt a warm liquid inside me. Then he pumped another load, and another, and another, into me. He kept grunting as he pumped me full of cum.

It took several seconds for us to stop cumming. The sound of skin slapping stopped, and only our rough breathing could be heard.

His cock was still inside me, plugging my butt, and stopping his cum from leaking out. He kissed my neck occasionally.

A few minutes later, John began the second round. He threw the covers away from us, then pushed me so I was lying on my stomach. John moved with me, his cock never leaving my butt.

"Umph!" I exhaled as he let his entire weight fall on me. His body pushed mine down, trying to cram me through the bed.

I was about to complain but was stopped when he held my head with his hands, pulled his hips up, and then slammed down on my butt. I let out a moan.

He didn't start slowly this time; he just fucked me hard. His hips went up, sliding his cock out, then he slammed back down with force, sliding his cock deep into me. He repeated this again and again.

My face was buried in my pillow, muffling the moans that came out of me every time his thick cock pumped into me. My hands grabbed the bed sheets, almost ripping them apart.

"I'm going to fill you up with so much cum... Hmm, fuck..." John said, moaning and grunting. He thrust hard and deep. I clenched my butt, squeezing his cock, feeling it slide in and out of me. "Oh, I'm going to... Fucking! Breed!! You!!!"

John thrust into me one last time and shot his cum deep inside. It felt like there was even more than the first time. His cock twitched and twitched, pumping cum into me. He painted my insides. He filled me up. He bred me.

It took a few minutes before John got his breathing under control. Then he lifted himself off, his cock sliding out, and fell next to me on the bed.

I turned my head to look at him. He was on his back, a wide smile on his face.

He slapped and groped one of my butt cheeks. I felt some cum leak out of my hole.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun," he said.

****

The next morning, the four of us ate breakfast together. From their lack of reactions, it seemed my parents didn't know about our... activities last night.

John and Dad talked about work, and they would be leaving after breakfast. I was happy when I remembered John was going to stay another night in town, and maybe in my room again. And then I was sad when I realised it would be his last night.

"Like I said yesterday, I really wish you could stay longer," my dad said. "There's so much work."

"I know, but I can't really afford a hotel for the weeks it would take to finish this..." John replied.

And that's when my mom jumped in.

"Did you two have any problems sleeping last night?" she asked.

John and I looked at each other and both said, "No."

"Well, then, it's settled. You're our guest, and you can stay here as long as you want," she said.

John was about to say something when Mom gave him her signature look, which meant she wouldn't accept anything except for a positive reply.

He looked at me, and I shrugged. Inwardly, I was squealing and beaming.

"Since you insist, I guess I'll have to accept," John said, smiling. "Thank you."

"Weeks, huh? It's going to be great!" Dad exclaimed.

I bit my lip and looked at John. His eyes were locked on me. There was that hungry look again.

Yep, this was going to be great.

===============

Leave a comment if you liked this story!

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
183 Followers