Boiler Repair Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was massive, and with me being so small I was being fucked like a rattle from behind by this fat, middle aged man.

His fat, stubby cock was stretching me good but not nearly hitting the depths Neils longer, slimmer cock had done earlier on.

I wantonly sucked on Neil looking at him knowing that his cock had been buried up my mum and again I began to climax this time on Tam's thick cock as it pistoned in and out of me.

"I'm fucking cumming again!" I said loudly and sluttily. "Go on you fat, fucker. Fuck it. Oh yes like that. Fuck my young fanny."

Tam, who was sweating all over my back and arse, said he was going to spunk I told him to spray it all over my arse and back.

With a few more strokes and bangs from behind I then felt him pop out of me and felt a warm gush of hot jizz starting to spurt over my tight young ass and up over my back.

Neil said he was almost at the point of cumming too so I slowed down sucking him as I wanted him back up me.

With fat Tam's spunk all over my ass and back, I stood up in my heels and stockings and sat on Neil's slippery cock. I slammed down on him as I wanted it very deep, up to his balls in my young quim.

A few thrusts up and down had him on the point of cumming and I told him I wanted to deposit up my fanny. "I want you to cum up me, spunk up me just like you did with mum."

I told him not to worry as I was on the pill, to which he laughed, saying, "That's exactly what your mum said to me when I emptied my balls up her."

His cock injected and spurted his seed up me as I continued to ride up and down on this older man's cock, draining his balls. Tightening gripping my pussy around it as I did so.

After Neil had finished unloading his seed deep up me I slowly withdrew myself off him and got on all fours again to clean his delicious cock.

Licking all the cum from his shaft, his cum and mine.

"You're a dirty little fucker'" he told me as I did so.

Tam agreed and slowly worked on his cock which was stiffening again.

This led me to give Tam a blow job, which took quite a while for him to unload, this time sending his cum spurting into my young, wiling mouth.

He didn't have the biggest cock, or the best body, but he could repeat in a short space of time he told me with pride.

Sucking him off gave me another little climax as I fingered myself as I brought him off.

Neil was getting dressed again as he watched me sucking his fat friend off.

Once we had finished I took a quick shower, cleaning my cum soaked back, arse and fanny.

I then redressed into my denim skirt and top and Neil drove me back to a few streets away from home.

On the journey back he confirmed that he had actually fucked mum, and told me he would obviously say nothing to her about me.

I would meet him only once more, this time alone in his van a few weeks later.

He told me that mum had seen him and another guy in between this time.

On getting home mum and dad were both sitting watching TV and it felt odd, strangely arousing but also a bit confusing, knowing what had happened between her and this guy.

12