Boiling the Frog Ch. 02

Story Info
A look in a mirror reveals a face Scott's never seen before.
2.7k words
4.81
5.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator door closed.

"I go by Luna," the woman said, extending her hand for Scott to shake.

"Scott," he said.

The elevator door opened to one of the cleanest and most tasteful hallways he'd ever seen. Luna turned left and he followed her down to the end of the hallway.

"1313," he said. "Did you get a discount for that number?"

"No," she laughed, "everybody asks that. It turns out 13 is a lucky number in Chinese. I just liked the unit."

Walking through the front door Scott began to see why, as the city began to spread out before him in floor-to-ceiling glass wrapping around the corner of the building. The apartment itself was decorated in a style that was one part old New Orleans bordello, one part 21st-century opium den, and he attempted to not gawk too loudly for fear of revealing himself to be an unworthy guest. The attempt failed as he turned the corner and did a double take as he saw what appeared to be some kind of saddle upholstered in rich blood-red leather, and then realized it was in fact a spanking horse. He looked away and saw Luna looking at him with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"You can hang your coat up in the closet over here," she said. "You can sit at the island, I'll go grab some things."

John hung his coat up as directed, then took a seat in the kitchen area. Luna disappeared down a hallway and he heard her rummaging as his eyes roamed the combined kitchen and living area. It was hyper-modern and very clean, but at the same time clearly quite lived-in, with books, Amazon boxes, and the odd coffee mug on a side table suggesting that Luna was in fact a real human who lived here like a normal, if very well-off, person. He was briefly tempted to examine the boxes for a shipping label to confirm her identity, but decided against it.

A few minutes later he heard soft footsteps, and saw Luna padding her way over, having ditched her heels. She was carrying an armful of cases and containers of varying size which she spilled out onto the marble island.

"Just a little," Scott said.

"No one said beauty comes easily."

Luna started by running her fingers through his medium-length hair to pull it back from his face, and then buckled a black strap over his head to hold it in place.

"When did you shave," she asked.

"Just this morning," he said.

"You're lucky, your hair is very light and soft. Some people I know have a nine o'clock shadow by two in the afternoon. You probably don't even need beard concealer."

Luna began working Scott over, explaining each product as she did, working from concealer to foundation, contouring and highlighting his cheeks and nose. Every few minutes she stepped back, dabbed at something, then gave a small smile or satisfied giggle.

"You seem to be enjoying this," he said.

"I love transformations," she said. "Changing how a person sees themself, and then seeing how their behavior changes. It's fun to get inside someone's head like that."

"How often do you do this," Scott asked.

"It's been a while, actually, but when I was a pro they were one of my favorite things."

Scott once again decided against asking too many probing questions, and Luna moved on to his eyes.

"You should go to my eyebrow lady sometime, she's great. I'm going to leave yours alone, but a little shaping can really do a lot to feminize a face."

Scott could feel his heartrate increasing. As much as part of him was enjoying this, it felt like things were escalating quickly. Luna added purple eyeshadow--"it will go great with your green eyes"--and then discussed the complex art of liquid eyeliner.

"Now normally I swear by Gaga's Haus Labs for lipstick, it really is blowjob-proof, but I'm going to use something a little easier for you to take off," she said, sorting through a pile of lipsticks. "Unless of course you'd like to suck a cock."

Scott visibly flinched and Luna giggled as she saw worry flash across his face.

"Don't worry, just some girl talk. Have you ever done anything sexual with a man?"

"No!--Uh, I mean, I haven't," Scott said, trying to not sound homophobic about it.

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"I--no, the idea doesn't bother me, I have gay friends--sorry, that sounds like such a cliche--I just can't say I've ever felt attracted to men."

"What about cock?"

Scott flinched again. "Uhh, err, I don't--"

Luna uncapped a lipstick and leaned towards him. "Here, pucker up like this," she said as she made a fish face. Scott was in a slight daze as he complied.

"I know a lot of people," Luna said, "who don't think of themselves as attracted to men, but are attracted to dick." Scott felt blood rushing to his head as Luna began sliding the lipstick over his lips. "Men are pretty gross, to be honest, but every once in a while mama still wants her some vitamin D, you know?"

Scott's mind reeled as she held up a tissue for him to smooch his lips against. She gave another little giggle.

"Hold on, I'm going to get one more thing," she said. "Promise me you won't peek?"

"Scout's honor," Scott replied.

"Ooh, a scout, I love corrupting good little scouts," she said over her shoulder as she walked away. Scott couldn't help but stare at her stockinged feet as she did.

Luna returned a few moments later carrying what Scott soon realized to be a wig. It was blackened with straight-cut bangs, and he could feel it just barely hitting his shoulders as he tugged it over his head.

"OK, are you ready," Luna asked, holding a mirror to her chest. "Close your eyes."

Scott took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves as he felt equal measures of excitement and fear.

"OK," Luna said, and Scott opened his eyes.

He looked into the mirror, and blinked several times, his mouth hanging half open, ruby lips ready to kiss--or something much dirtier.

It wasn't until he lifted a hand towards his face, and saw it in the mirror, right where either should be, that his brain began to accept that the face staring back at him was his own. She--him--was beautiful. Certainly not a 10--not a face that would snap necks--but it was recognizably the face that Scott had looked at in the mirror for three decades, only this face didn't feel like a man's.

"I don't know about you," Luna said, "but when I look, I'm seeing all girl."

Scott squinted, turning to examine his--her--face from several angles, smiling spontaneously in a mix of shock and wonder as he saw a plausibly femme and potentially kind of cute face staring back at him. Luna had a huge grin on her face as she watched Scott.

"Stand up for a second," she said. Scott slid off the stool, and Luna stepped around him, turning him around. "It might work... just hold on," she said, walking off once more and returning with a clothes hanger holding something black, too long to be a shirt. Luna held it up in front of Scott, and he realized immediately it was a dress, a black cocktail dress. She smiled, and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Is that--for me?"

"Mm-hmm," she said.

"How--uh, how do I?"

"Just take off your pants and shirt," she said matter of factly.

"Just here, in front of you?"

"I'm not big on convention," Luna said.

Scott paused for two beats then did as told, starting with his shirt, which he draped over the stool. He then unbuckled his belt, and turned his back to Luna before dropping his pants. Luna whistled as he did.

"You have a cute ass," she said. "Can I touch?"

Scott looked over his shoulder at her and smiled so shyly that she felt a string in her heart snap. She reached forward and cupped his butt cheeks with both hands, feeling his muscles tense up as she did.

"Feels good too," she said. Scott's mind reeled at the sensation of her soft hands running over the silky tights, he'd worn them a thousand times but never had he felt what it was like to be touched--groped--in them. Luna stepped in closer, right up against his back, and purred with satisfaction as she let her hands roam down along his thighs.

"Shh... relax," she spoke softly into his ear, so close he could feel her warm breath. "I'm not going to do anything, I just needed to feel you up a little, you're so sexy right now."

Scott worked to slow his breathing but gasped as he felt Luna's fingertips glide briefly over his crotch, his dick rock-hard, before she released him and stepped around, holding the dress. "Let's get this on you," she said. Something in the tone of her voice, the playful insistence, overcame his remaining reluctance. Luna unzipped the back of the dress, then held it in front of her for him to step into. She pulled it up until it hugged his hips, and Scott slid his arms into the long sheer sleeves. The fabric of the dress was soft and very stretchy, and he felt it pull him in as she zipped it all the way up, the mock turtleneck just barely the right side of uncomfortable.

"Oh, wow," Scott said, as he ran his hands over his body, up and down the sleeves, feeling for the first time what it was like to be completely dressed in body-hugging nylon. He wriggled spontaneously at the alien yet very pleasant feeling of the short tight skirt hugging his hips and squeezing his butt, complementing the feel of the tights. Luna clapped her hands together and gave a tiny cheer.

"You are a bombshell," she said. "Here, you have to see this," she said, taking his hand and pulling him after her down the hall and through a doorway into her bedroom. He stared wide-eyed as he saw the huge, four-post canopy bed, before Luna grabbed him and positioned him in front of a full-length mirror. For the second time, he felt the shock of recognition as his brain saw a distinctly feminine human standing right where he was, long legs in tights leading to an almost scandalously short dress, a noticeable bulge between his legs only barely breaking the illusion as he looked up, the heavy solid material of the dress changing to a sheer heart-shaped top that hinted at the idea of boobs, finally ending in a cute and lavishly made-up face of a goth girl of exactly the kind that Scott's eyes would always linger on, not only out of attraction, but also envy.

Hugged up behind him and peering over his shoulder was Luna's purple hair and smiling face taking in her creation.

"Well girlfriend, what do you think?"

"It's--just, uh, wow," Scott said.

Luna stepped around and turned him so they were facing each other, then pulled his body up against hers. "Look," she said, staring into the mirror. Scott turned. With their bodies like this, he couldn't see his lack of breasts, or the bulge in his dress. If he let his mind wander for just a second, he could see nothing except two girls.

"What do you say we go back downstairs to the bar," Luna said.

"Like--like this," Scott gulped.

"Mm-hmm," Luna replied, "just two girlfriends. Think of all the naughty fun we could get up to."

"I--maybe I'm-" Scott said as he continued staring into the mirror at the wicked gleam in Luna's eye. It was soon matched by the feeling of her hand sliding in between them, up his thigh, firmly stroking the length of his very hard cock. It was wildly out of character for her to say the least--she'd basically sworn off men two years ago, when everything in her life changed--but there was something in Scott, who maybe wasn't a man, that called out to her, a sweetness, a puppy-like innocence begging for a dominant to take them in hand, that stroked the predatory part of her brain into a frenzy of *want*. Her other hand slid up under the dress, cupping a butt cheek as she pulled their bodies together.

"This part seems sure to me," Luna laughed as she gently rubbed his tip, causing him to squirm in her embrace. "Maybe we could meet a nice cocktail to play with. Or maybe just tease them, make them buy our drinks, then come back up here and I'll bend you over myself."

"That sounds-"

"Hold that thought," Luna said. "If Cinderella's going to the ball we need to find her some shoes." She stepped back and dipped into a walk-in closet and Scott heard muffled cursing and the sounds of boxes and racks being pushed around. Scott was like a fly bouncing helplessly in a spider's web, at once wildly turned on by Luna's double-fisted embrace of his deepest fantasies, and equally terrified of how quickly things continued to escalate.

A few moments later Luna emerged carrying a pair of enormous-looking platform heels, in fluorescent pink. "I got rid of all my sissy wardrobe stuff when I stopped sessioning," Luna said, "but a friend left these, maybe they'll fit you." Luna kneeled down and guided Scott's foot in, giggling with satisfaction as it slid right in--a perfect fit. Scott felt himself entering a sort of trance as his foot lifted and slid into the second shoe, and then felt Luna tighten the ankle straps, sealing in the feminine feeling.

"How do they feel?"

Scott shifted his weight back and forth before taking a small step to test his balance. "Uh, actually not bad at all."

"Have you worn heels before?"

"No," Scott said, holding Luna's hand lightly as he took his first full steps.

"Well, you're a real natural then," Luna laughed. "Come on, follow me," she said, picking up her own shoes, and leading him back out towards the entryway. She opened the closet and pulled out a mid-length coat in fake leopard-print fur and handed it to Scott. "Try this on."

"What for," he asked.

"Because you're not 21 and going out in December without a jacket," Luna replied.

"Wait, wait," Scott said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

Luna finished buckling her own shoes then got up and shot a forceful look right between Scott's eyes. "Why not," she asked.

"What if someone sees me," he said.

"And what, thinks you're hot?"

"That's not--"

"Do you really think anyone would recognize you?"

"No, I mean, this," he said, pointing at the bulge between his legs.

Luna smiled wickedly. "That's what the coat's for, silly, just keep it in your lap. Or I could show you how to tuck it."

"I... Look," Scott said, stepping back, "this has been really fun, and you've been really nice to me, but... I'm not sure, like, I need to think about-"

"You think too much," Luna said. "That's your whole problem."

Scott laughed wryly. "Touche," he said, looking off into the distance. "I'm just--I need to take things at my own pace."

Luna stepped forward to close the distance between them, and took hold of him by the shoulders. In her heels her eyes were almost level with his.

"Now princess," she said, "look at me--you need to stop thinking and listen to me for a second because I'm only going to tell you once."

*Princess*, Scott thought, the term making him feel both condescended to and, strangely, happy.

"I think it might be obvious to you by now that I'm generally the dominant one in relationships."

"I can see-" Scott said, before Luna shushed him with a finger placed over his lips.

"Quiet... Good girl," she said. "What this means to you is, I make the decisions, you say 'yes miss Luna, thank you miss Luna,' and the game continues." Luna gave Scott's cock a little extra squeeze for emphasis. "Capiche?"

Scott blinked for a second. "Uh, yes miss Luna, thank you miss-"

Luna cut him off, planting her lips squarely on his, and biting down on his lower lip--hard. Scott tasted iron and mewled as Luna's tongue invaded his mouth, her hand having moved from his cock to the back of his head as she forced him up against the wall, his legs starting to buckle under him before she finally pulled back, laughing, and licking her lips like a vampire.

"I forgot how much fun that is," she said. "Now put your coat on and let's go!"