MiRI

Story Info
Treatment side effects.
2.8k words
4.57
23.3k
49
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I was what you might consider the runt of the family. I never grew close to our family size average. My mom and dad were five-ten and six-four respectively. I had three, now adult, older sister all around six feet tall. I guess all the family growth genes ran out of juice and I was lucky to reach five-five.

Dad and mom were an attractive couple. Dad was one of those handsome, looking guys while mom was an exotic beauty. Many called them the Brad and Angelina of the neighbourhood (I know Angelina is not that tall). Dad had a good nine to five type job while mom stayed at home but was still socially active.

As adults, my three sisters developed early and were beauties. Both Lynn and Cheryl were blue eyed blonds. Sara had dark brown hair. Cheryl had more curves and bigger double-D boobs than both Sara and Lynn who both had shapely bodies with much more modest C-sized breasts.

Me, I was born two years after than Sara who was two years younger than Lynn who was two years younger than Cheryl. As a babe, I was smaller than they were at the same age. When I was one, my sisters were given the task of watching me while mom was busy. As a lot of young girls do, playing dolly was the predominate game they all played. I was the dolly. Of course, they didn't want to dress me in boy clothes and so used Sara's baby clothes to dress me up. With three sisters, I was dolly until they found real boys and got bored of playing dress-up. Why I did it for so long, I have no idea. I listened to my older sibs and I just did.

At about age five, my parents were concerned about my development. There didn't seem to be any medical reason for my lack of growth but my mom felt that maybe supplements would help and at twenty-one, I continue taking them today hoping they would help. In fact, when they stopped making the ones I was taking, I found an alternative supplement. Even so, I still short and only weigh 140 pounds.

I was eighteen by the time all my sisters first left home. Cheryl moved out and then a few years later was the first to get married. Lynn and Sara attended out of province universities then got jobs. While Lynn moved towns, Sara stayed in the same city but moved out. When they left home, I felt some emptiness. Lynn and Sara still had some of their stuff here including some of their old clothes. I found them made me feel better when I pretended and dressed up as dolly again.

I'd pull on a pair of her pretty baby blue panties. They fit my round bum nicely but my four and three-quarter inch erection caused a lump in front. That was okay since I could cover it up with her short, plaid, pleated kilt type skirt. I slipped my arms through the shoulder loops of her bra and did up the two hook and eye closures in the back. I stuffed some tissues to help fill the cups before buttoning up one of her white cotton blouses. Finally I donned a pair of her white knee socks and some Mary Janes. I loved the way the three inch heels made me feel taller even temporarily.

That was when I also discovered my love of stockings. Of course my sisters would wear tights and pantyhose not stockings while at home so sometimes I would pull on a pair of their pantyhose rather than regular socks. I especially fell in love with their fishnets which were in style at that time. I also discovered Dad's stash of Playboys and Penthouses. Many of the models would dress up in sexy lingerie including stockings and garters.

While my sisters didn't own any, my mother did. I found them while rummaging through her dresser drawers one day. Six and eight strap garter belts of different styles; sheer, opaque and fishnet stockings; wide lacy and plain welts. I soon forgot about pantyhose and stayed strictly with stockings when I dressed up. Of course I only did this when I was home alone. Often I was wearing panties on a regular basis under my regular pants and then with Mom's stockings and garters

After I graduated Uni, I got a pretty decent job but still lived at home. Mom often told me. "You know Dad would have been so proud of you." While I just started university, Dad was killed in a car accident. An asshole Uber blew through a stop light and T-boned my dad's car. Mom pretended to stay strong and insisted Dad would want me to finish school which I did, but I stayed at home because Mom would be all by herself. I'm not sure she ever got over his death.

One morning, I opened my eyes. I had to immediately shut them when my head started spinning around. Mom was concerned when I didn't come down and knocked on my door. "Dear? Are you okay?"

"Uh... Not sure, Mom. My head is spinning and I can't get up." I told her.

She asked me a lot of questions. "Did you drink too much last night?" "No." "How were you when you went to bed?" "Fine." "Do you remember hitting your head?" "No." "What was the last thing you did last night?" "Watched an old episode of Star Trek." And then finally, "I think we should go to the hospital." "Okay."

With a lot of her help, we managed to make our way to emerg. I talked with the doctor and told her what I was experiencing. She asked me the same questions Mom did. One question Mom didn't asked me was if I was vaccinated against or ever tested positive for Covid. "Yes. I had three shots but tested positive about two months ago."

We did a rapid test and I was negative. She took my vitals, opted to draw blood for testing but was very concerned about my head and scheduled an MRI. Of course all the schedules were backed up, so I was lucky that someone had just cancelled their appointment that day.

I had to attest to not having any metal in my body. I had to remove all my jewelry and anything metal before laying down on a hard bed; my head wedged to keep it still. The bed was slid into position. The process took about fifteen minutes with the MRI machine making all sorts of loud banging and tinging noises. Thank goodness for the ear plug they provided. When they pulled me out, they asked if I felt okay. "Yes. Thanks."

We made our way home and Mom helped me to bed. As I laid there, I became aware of a tingling sensation. It wasn't uncomfortable and actually was kind of pleasant. And my head was no longer spinning. I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, my head seemed to be much better but I experienced a bit of body ache. Certainly my appetite was there but my diet seemed to have changed. I craved high fat foods and meat; lots of meat. And fatty cuts of meat like rib eyes and rib steaks with a wide strip of fat. And tofu. Mom insisted I eat tofu to try and balance the other foods I consumed. By day four, my head was perfectly fine but I still had body ache. The fatty food made me gain weight. My chest felt fuller and my nipples stayed constantly hard. I also seemed rounder in my hips and butt area.

Many times I'd wear a bra or other lingerie when I was alone at home but I wore panties pretty much every day now; okay every day. My work allowed me to buy a lot of my own stuff and with me doing my own laundry, it was easy to hide. I'd often get random thoughts of sex and had a stronger desire to jerk off more; two or three times a day. My flaccid three inches would leak a lot of clear pre-cum then grew into a stiff boner in my panties. With hand wrapped around my shaft, I thought it felt a bit thicker around. When I came, rather than a few dribs, my cum spurted out from my pee hole. My orgasms were a bit more intense too.

A few week later, I awoke with my normal morning wood. I pushed down my pink silk, laced trimmed, tap panties under my balls. My right hand surrounded my hard shaft as my left hand snuck beneath the PJ top I "borrowed" from Sara's stuff. I pinched my right then left (my favourite side) nipple which always sent shock waves down to my groin. It took a sec until I realized my nipples were not only harder but bigger. I was enough to make me stop mid-stroke. I pulled up the top to expose my chest, I looked at my nips. They were the size of H2 pencil erasers. My chest also seemed swollen as I held them in my palms.

Not wanting to waste a good boner, I continued jerking off until I came. A hot, white puddle of my cream pooled in my belly button or dribbled over my hand. I felt compelled to collect a driplet of cum oozing from my pee hole on my finger and sucked it off. My tongue automatically licked the rest off my hand.

In the shower, even though I barely grew any chest hair, I noticed how much finer the rest of my body and leg hair seemed; not that I had a lot to begin with. Even my pubic hair seemed softer and downier. And it wasn't just my body hair. The hair on my head seemed to have a soft sheen to it that I never experienced before. The few sprigs of beard were gone.

Concerned with my body change but too embarrassed to talk with Mom about it, I made an appointment with my doctor on my own. Doctor Jones had been our family doctor for years. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a lot of sick people and the appointment was in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I continued to note body changes. My chest had definitely gotten bigger and the same with my nipples. I couldn't wear tee shirts anymore because they were a bit tighter and my nipples were always hard and prominent. While my weight didn't change, my body shaped did. My pants didn't fit the way they used to. They were looser around my waist but were tighter in my hips and bum.

Dressing on the day of the appointment, I realized I no longer owned any male underwear. The closest unisex thing I had was a white cotton, bikini panty. They would have to do under my jeans. I pulled a tight white tee shirt over my head and down my torso. The material rubbed against my nips and caused pre-cum leakage in my panties. A loose fitting, front button, dark pattered shirt on top would do a lot to hide my pokies.

At the doctor's office, I was greeted by Renee, the skinny, big busted blond receptionist. "I'm sorry but Dr. Jones tested positive for Covid and won't here for a couple of weeks. Dr. Athena is seeing his patients. If that isn't okay, then you'll have to re-schedule. The next date won't be for over a month."

"Yes. I guess it would be okay." Not wanting to prolong this anymore. Even though I was on time, I took a seat and had to wait my turn. After a number of minutes...

"Mika?" I looked up to see a tall woman in a white lab coat looking for me. Stunned, I raised my hand and stood up. "I'm Dr. Anna Athena. I'm covering for Doctor Jones. This way please."

Dr. Athena guided me to one of the consulting rooms. She closed the door behind us and pointed to a chair to sit in. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Er... Um... I... My... You see... Dr. Athena..." I really didn't think this through enough and was suddenly too embarrassed to speak. I felt my face flush as I took a deep breath. "It's my chest and er... n...nipples. Um... They seem bigger."

"Firstly, you can call me Dr. Anna. Secondly, no need to be embarrassed or shy. I'm here to help you and everything you tell me is confidential." Dr. Anna continued. "Do you think your chest is just swollen or do you think you are developing breasts? Some males develop breasts. It's a condition called gynecomastia."

Dr. Anna went on to explain what it was. Sha asked many questions: When did it seem to start? Was I experiencing other issues? What meds if any was I taking?

"It started maybe a month ago. I had vertigo and ended up getting an MRI. After that my diet seemed to change and I started to get aches in my chest. Also I lost some weight around my waist but seemed to gain it in my hips and buttocks."

"Would you mind if I took a look at your chest?" Dr. Anna asked. I pulled off my top. I think it might have caught her off guard. "Oh! I see what you mean. May I examine you?"

Dr. Anna cupped my chest and fingered my nipples. Someone other than me playing with my chest had me more excited than normal. My pre-cum leaked freely. She brought out a tape measure and wrapped it around me. "35 around. I would estimate your breasts to be a large double-A or a small A. And yes, you nipples seem to be big verse just swollen. Bigger in comparison to most normal males. Would you remove your pants so I may also examine at your lower body?"

Without thinking, I dropped my pants. The light in the exam room was much brighter than at home. My panties weren't white, they were a very light pink. It had a small white bow marking the front which was above the huge dark pink wet spot from my leakage. As nervous and embarrassed as I was, my cock was starting to get hard. This was the first time as an adult that I had ever exposed my secret to anyone, let alone a woman.

Dr. Anna bit her lips to stifle a guffaw, but she couldn't help but make a comment. "Did you growing boobs make you wear panties too?"

She measured my waist and then my hips: 25... 36. She ran her hands over my hips and bum. My boner continued to grow harder and pushed a lump out the front of my panties. She took some blood for testing and made me pee in a beaker which was more than difficult to do with a stiff cock. She continued with the exam. "Please remove you panties... underwear and lay back on the table."

When I pulled them down, my boner bounce free. My pee hole glistened from the pre-cum leaking out. I laid down on the examination bed. Pre-cum dripped down my hard shaft. It caught me a bit off guard when Dr. Anna pulled up the stirrups and instructed me to place my feet in the cradles. Naked, I felt extremely exposed and embarrassed but my erection refused to agree and remained rigid.

Dr. Anna looked down at me as she donned some rubber gloves. She took a firm hold of my shaft with one hand and pulled down my foreskin with the other. She used her fingers to spread my slippery pre-cum over my sensitive head. It only made me produce even more of the clear liquid. She stroked me and forced more up my urethra coating her gloved fist. She used that hand to smear it into my crack. She collected a couple of beads and massaged it into my hole. "Well, we'll save a bit on lube! This is much more slippery and it's all natural too!"

Without warning, her finger easily penetrated my hole. I felt it to in and out and wiggle around. My breathing started to get heavier and heavier. As Dr. Anna finger fucked me, she continued to slowly stroke my cock. She jammed a couple of fingers inside me hard and deep. She located and palpitated my prostate gland.

My eyes were closed and I was panting hard. She was going to make me cum. As much as I knew it was wrong and tried to say "stop," I wanted to cum even more. I looked at Dr. Anna and warn her of my impending orgasm. "I'm going.... C...U...M...M...M...!"

My first couple of wads arced in the air and landed on my boobs. Dr. Anna continued to pump me until a huge pool of hot, white jizz coated my torso and only a little dribble out and down over my red knob. With disappointment, she pulled her fingers out of my ass. She collected some cum in a vial and told me. "What a good boy. Or maybe I should say good girl!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers