BoiPussy

Story Info
May first experience with a shemale.
1k words
4.09
14.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

The meeting ended at exact 5:00 PM with the final meeting set for 8:00 AM tomorrow. We were in Chicago at our annual company meeting of regional attorneys. We all work for a major insurance company based in Chicago. We all manage defense of the many lawsuits resulting for the negligence of our insureds.

We were all staying at the same hotel. Usually after the meeting we'd gather for a cocktail. This evening I had other plans. I'd been out last night and visited a bar in the "BoysTown" neighborhood. I had met someone late last evening and wanted to get together this evening to get better acquainted.

So last night I went to a bar called Southport it was near the street by that name. The bar was away from the epicenter of the gay community. I had read about it in a Chicago gay magazine. All were welcome at this place, the printed photos in the advertisement was evidence of a welcoming environment.

I'd arrived late last evening after drinks and dinner with my coworkers. Arriving I took a seat at the bar. There were a few open seats. A person in a sexy blue dress walked over and sat down. She introduced herself as Janine. We chatted while I admired her body. She was tall, taller than me, narrow waist, long legs, high heels, pretty face long well styled chestnut colored hair. The blue dress revealed her inviting breasts, the hardon in her skirt suggested some interest in me.

As it was nearly closing time we had only talked for about an hour. We agreed to meet earlier tomorrow evening so we could continue our conversation and perhaps more. Meanwhile, the day's meeting dragged on. The meeting ended at about 5:30 PM. I rushed out of the door to avoid being asked to go to the bar and dinner.

I immediately took a shower and dresses casually. Shorts, sports shirt top buttons opened and wearing flip flops I met my Uber driver and at 7:00 PM arrived at the bar. My new friend Janine was seated and had saved a seat for me.

Well dressed in a revealing gray dress she said she came directly from work as a legal secretary. We discussed our interests in our common occupation. We ordered a variety of small plate appetizers that were available at the bar. As 8:30 PM shown on the clock Janine said, how about we walk to my apartment and have some fun. I paid the tab in cash and we walked the half block her apartment.

Upon entering Janine unbuttoned my shirt. She unzipped my shorts allowing them to fall to the floor. I stepped out of my flip flops and walked towards Janine. She kissed me deeply and touched my excited six inch thick cock.

As we embraced I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. The dress slipped down to the floor. Now she was wearing a black bra that barely contained her large round beautiful tits. I undid her bra then I reached down to her panties. Sliding down her panties I freed her remarkably cock. Her cock was probably seven plus inches and very thick. Her cock has a desirable upwards curve.

Janine has an incredible body. Softened facial features, long hair pulled forward over her tits. She wears a pendant made of gold in the shape of a cock and balls that hangs low between those tits. Her narrow waist very fair skin, with long legs and that marvelous shaved cock we're driving me crazy with lust. l had to have her and have her now!

First kisses then open mouth kissing as we walked to her bedroom. Lying down on the bed I spread her legs reaching up and feeling her tits I began sucking her large cock. Sucking, licking and enjoying every second as did she.

Pushing me away she began moving towards me and my cock. She was an amazing cock sucker. She worked my shaft and balls like I'd never enjoyed before. As she sucked I took advantage of her tits playing, pinching, kissing and licking them drove her wild.

Not nearly ready to cum I asked her if she preformed anal sex. Saying yes we were both excited about going forward. I whispered in her ear asking if she has any condoms. She whispered back saying no she refuses to use them. Was I willing to proceed? My mind said be careful, while my cock said a resounding yes.

With my ass proped up on two pillows we were face to face. I was at the end of the bed as Janine smeared a lube all over my ass and her cock. My level of excitement was increasing. I was thinking of my gay lover at home. We always do bareback together.

Now slowly she pushed her cock into me. My ass yielded as she continued pushing. My legs were at her shoulders as she thrusted harder and faster. As Janine completely entered me her ab muscles flexed into a solid six pack. Now she was reaching ramming speed. Sweating now she pounded me relentlessly.

Her body now tightened as I played with her beautiful tits. Janine fully inside me began to cum. Her cock was completely in me as her seed ran from her body into mine. She was frozen in ecstasy, and nearly collapsed as she finished.

Then something unexpected happened, Janine slid off me. She took my cock that has just been inside her into her mouth. She licked and sucked until I was down her throat releasing my seed into her. My orgasm was the longest and hardest in memory.

Completely spent we lay side by side. I quickly fell asleep as did she. Waking up to a stream of daylight across the bed I found I was alone. Naked and hard I walked to the bathroom then the kitchen. There was no sign of Janine. The coffee maker was on and the coffee was ready.

I poured a cup and as I did there was a note on the counter. The note simply read Thanks for last night. Below that was her full name, address and phone number. I thought to myself perhaps I should consider the job opportunity here in Chicago? Would my wife agree...

673djp
673djp
77 Followers