Boiwife Heaven

Story Info
Jamie tells the story about how he became a boiwife.
2.7k words
4.4
15k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boiwifey
Boiwifey
115 Followers

M​y hubbie loves me. He loves me with all of his heart. And I love him. He was so kind to take me in when I was homeless and give me food and shelter completely for free. My parents kicked me out for being a sissy as soon as I turned 18 and they would have done it sooner if they were legally allowed. But I am glad my parents abandoned me. My daddy wasn't around much and my mom raised me to be too weak to take care of myself. If they hadn't kicked me out, I would have never of met hubbie. Then what use would I have to the world? Hubbie has taught me that the only thing I am good for is being a boiwife. He says that it was clear that I was born to serve older men like him. He referred to my soft skin and feminine looking face. As well as my lack of physical and mental strength. Hubbie says that I make a good girl for him and that that was why he made me his wife after I lived with him for a year.

Before I was his wife, I was his boyfriend. He told me that if I were to keep living with him that I would have to take the magic blue pills every day. He said they were happy pills. So naturally, I took 3 of them a day so that I could be hubbie's happy little boyfriend. I became so happy, that hubbie said I looked more like a girl than ever. Girls are supposed to be smiling and the pills made me smile a lot more than I used to. The happiness made my skin even softer, my hips curvy, and my already tiny penis into a little bud that could only be rubbed. No more masturbating for me. Hubbie says that my inability to jack off was good because it meant that only he could control when I orgasm. That good boiwives should always be hot and bothered for their husbands and only orgasm from deep penetration. To make sure that I could never get hard, he locked my dick away and threw away the key. At first I was a little sad that I couldn't touch myself anymore, but in time I learned to love hubbie's control over my pleasure.

O​ne day while I was his boyfriend we were walking through the Galleria mall. He had put a controlled vibrating buttplug in me that day so that I would be turned on at the worst times. He told me that if I moaned or showed my horniness while in the mall that he would have to punish me at home. I don't like my punishments. One of them is that hubbie won't look at me in the eyes for a whole day. Hubbie's eyes are so pretty. Him looking into my eyes while he cups my chins and leans makes me so happy. Another is that he won't let me play video games for a week and another is that he will fuck me without lube. So I had to remain vigilant when we walked into a jewelry store.

I​ clung onto his arm and tugged. "What are we doing here, sir? We've never gone to such a pretty shop before." I knew that sir was not doing so well financially. This made me feel bad because it meant I was a financial burden. Since I can't work, that means I have to make sure to be the best boi I can possibly be.

H​e grabbed me and hugged me close and pet my curly hair. "You will see, my baby boy." My man walked us into the store and started looking at the shining rings guarded by the glass. "Now tell me, which one of these rings looks pretty to you."

I​ looked down at the jewelry and spotted a shiny sapphire ring. It looked like a blue ring pop and I wanted to eat it. "I like that one," I said pointing at the candy-looking ring.

T​he next thing I knew, sir motioned a clerk over and told them to get the ring out. It was all so fast. In only a few minutes sir had purchased the ring. As soon as he had it in his hand he bent down on one knee and presented the ring to me. "Jamie, will you be my spouse to protect and to hold from now to end of our lives?" Everyone in the store gave attention to the proposal. My cheeks had gone red and I was speechless. I wanted nothing more than to be his boiwife. We had talked about the idea before, but now it was happening.

"​Yes!" I shouted while jumping into the air. He gave a wide smile and slid the perfectly sized sapphire onto my hand. He then picked me up in the air and held my ass before he kissed me and the whole store clapped and celebrated the union.

A​fter he ended his long embrace, I was incredibly horny. I wanted my fiancé to pound his to-be wife into the ground. I didn't know it at the time, but hubbie was going to stop having sex with me until our wedding night to keep me tame for when he fucked me as his wife for the first time. But something occurred to me. "How can you afford this gorgeous ring? You told me we weren't doing so well financially."

"​Oh, my silly little boy. I was saving money to buy you the ring and to throw the wedding. Now that we will be married, we will have money again." He ruffled and lightly tugged on my hair.

I​ planted my head into his chest. "Oh, daddy. Thank you."

A​ few months passed as I became hornier and hornier. Being locked in chasity and sir not fucking me anymore made me desperate for relief. He wouldn't even let me use a dildo! Every time he touched me before the wedding made me wet. "Awww," he would say. "My precious little cream puff is leaking like a faucet."

"​Yes, daddy. I am." I was not allowed to complain. I had to be compliant. "Thank you for keeping me pure before our wedding day."

"​Such a good boy," he said before putting his fingers in my mouth. I knew to suck. And such, I did. "Our wedding day will be soon, my love. And that day I am going to fuck you so hard that your boi womb will produce twins." This made my caged dick try to erect to no avail. "But until then, keep cleaning the house."

A​ few more months passed, and our wedding day came. It was a very private affair. On his side only a few of his friends came and his two dads. On mine, it was my best friend. Sir told me that since my family kicked me out for being a femmy gay boy that they could not be redeemed and that my family should not be invited. I agreed with him. After all, sir always knows best.

B​oth of sir's dads walked me down the aisle on my left and my right. I was dressed in a tight white wedding dress with a small veil. As we were walking down the aisle one of his dad's starting whispering to me. "You are going to be a good boiwife to my son. If you obey him you will be a happy girl for the rest of your life. He will take care of your every need. Trust me, I know. My husband took care of me forever." It was then I realized that the man hooking my left arm was an aged boiwife. No wonder he looked so much younger than sir's other dad. This reassured me that I would be safe and taken care of forever.

W​e reached the alter where sir was standing looking happier than I had ever seen him. He took my hand as the judge married us. And then we kissed. He picked me up and squeezed my whole body before setting me down. And then the judge handed hubbie an object. "What is that?" I asked.

H​ubbie did not answer with words. He took the object and collared me in front of the whole audience. "With this collar around your dainty neck, you are my property for forever and always. I will control your life and you will obey me."

A​fter the wedding, hubbie wife carried me from the limo that drove us home. I knew what he was going to do to me. Finally my boipussy would be opened up again.

A​s soon as he closed the door, he gave me the most carnal wanton look. My hole started pulsating as my life purpose was finally coming to fruition. I was a boywife who was about to be officially made into property by the means of my husband's sperm.

H​e swept me off my feet, literally. I started to fall to the ground when he wrapped his arms around my back and saved me from a nasty crash. He lifted me up into a wife-cradle as I curled into his arms as my little locked up member started to ache and my boypussy clinched. I looked like a little skinny ball being moved by a behemoth. I closed my eyes to hide my happy tears.

A​s he carried me to the bedroom he spoke in his deep vibrato voice. "Is my little wife scared to be bred again after all this time? Don't be. This is the true beginning of the rest of your life. You are going to be the happiest boy in the world that will make all the other little bottom boys envious of your success just by existing. And you are going to subsequently make me the happiest man in the world. Even straight men will be jealous of me and wish that they could have a turn with you. You basically are a girl at this point. A girl with a cute little flat chest and a slightly enlarged clit."

B​efore I could protest he slammed me onto the soft, bouncy bed on my stomach and I cried a little. He liked when I would cry. Without removing my wedding dress entirely he lifted the bottom half so he could have access to my thick ass covered by a thin white strip of underwear. He moved the strip away and caressed my shiny cheeks. The moment the tip of his finger touched my crack I moaned. It had been many months since he had touched me like that.

"​Such an eager little boy. I have been dreaming about fucking you again since the day I proposed to you. Every moment I saw you I got rock hard wanting to tear off your clothes and try to impregnate your boy body. Even in public I would have done it. Then everyone would know that you're a subby little boy who gave his life to a stronger man. But that wouldn't really do, now would it?" His silver-lined words caressed my ears like an agent of lust. "I can't have anyone I didn't approve of getting to see your pretty naked body. So fucking you in public would be wrong."

H​e plunged his cock into my sealed up hole. I tried to get hard with every bit of might, but the cage kept me fully in-line. There was no hope for me to feel pleasure from anything but my hubbie having his way with me. I tried to speak but all that came out were garbled up wet words. He had no remorse with my body as he made all the way up into my guts in only a second of time. He normally had been less aggressive with me.

"​This is for all that teasing you did what we waited for our marriage. Don't think I wasn't taking note of every time you bent over or gave that little baby-eyed look begging for me to breed you. You knew I couldn't until we were married, you little teaser."

H​e was punishing me for teasing him over the months. How could I help it? The pills he kept giving me made me so horny all the time and not being able to release that tension I had to at least try to get him to fuck me. And anyways, how does he think this is a punishment? Hubbie fucked me harder and harder and rubbed his cock directly into my prostate. I came over and over through my cage as he relentlessly fucked me.

I​ managed to get out a few words. "Than- Tha- Thank you.... hubbie." I squeezed the pillow nuzzled between my chest and the bed. Tears had been flowing out of my eyes more than the semen oozing out of my cock.

"​What a failed male you are," hubbie whispered into my ear. "You are officially mine to conquer. I am so glad I found you when I did. Otherwise someone else would have snatched you up and we would have never met. Look at you thanking me for my cock. How pathetic, but adorable. You are so cute with a cock in your boy pussy. I bet my friends would want to get a taste of you. Imagine you, all naked wearing nothing but your apron serving brisket to me and 8 of my friends. Some of them grazing your ass as you walk by with my permission. How hot would that be? Would you like someday, baby boy?"

H​e filled with head with fantasies I had imagined for years while pounding the ever loving shit out of me. What would 9 men in total even do to me? I had never even slept with more than one man at a time. But before I could finish my thoughts hubbie picked up the pace.

"​Are you ready, my little one? I'm gonna fill you with your husband's seed for the first time. Surely this time you will get boy preggers, right? Well if you don't, I guess we'll just have to keep trying." He lifted me up and turned me over onto my back. "Your eyes are so pretty." I stared into his with my mouth gaping open. He angled my body for the deepest possible penetration and then let out his most furious masculine thrusts. He pounded and pounded so much that my guts must have been rearranged to conform to his cock. I kept on coming through my cages as I reached pure nirvana. I knew with all certainty that I would never have to work a job again or worry about money. All because I was his. I was going to be taken care of him by a man I love for the rest of my life. I trusted him completely as he let out an ocean's load of cum into my desperate hole. He groaned and roared as he orgasmed and kept calling me his good boy as he did. I cried louder than ever that the neighbors could surely hear the sound of a young 19 year old boy being rawed out by a man in his mid 30s. Thinking about being protected by him made me cum one last time as my ass clenched and finished hubbie's orgasm.

W​e both were trying to catch our breath. He collapsed onto my figure and laid there for a few minutes. After reorienting he man-handled me into a little spoon position and massaged my arms and my back. "I love you, my Jamie. Even when I don't want to fuck your brains out I love you. But thank you for letting me show you my love. The little cute sounds you make when I fuck you sound like the voices of angels singing. You are my heaven and I will always cherish and love you."

I​ started crying out with overwhelming emotion. He pet me and told me that everything was okay. "I know what you mean without saying a word. Goodnight, my sweet little boy. Sleep well." He pulled me in tight, covered us in the blankets, and we lept into the inky blackness of sleep.

Boiwifey
Boiwifey
115 Followers