All Comments on 'Boiwife Heaven'

by Boiwifey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LitboyblueLitboyblue8 months ago

Very nice little ones are so precious.

BoiwifeyBoiwifey8 months agoAuthor

I take commissions. DM me if interested

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You never know in such works, if the talk of pregnancies was a silly playing or their pills actually induce the function somehow.

BoiwifeyBoiwifey8 months agoAuthor

New story is currently in Pending limbo. Don't know what's happening. Hopefully it will be out soon

BoiwifeyBoiwifey8 months agoAuthor

If you want to support me and get early access to all of my stories go to Patreon.com/Bowifey. All of my writing work will be free on here if you're willing to wait, so don't worry if you don't want to.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa7 months ago

I can't find the words to express my admiration for you @Boiwifey for this wonderful story showing Jamie's life, love and transformation into a Boiwife for someone like Hubbie. And they both gave each other hearts and love.

I would love to be like Jamie and find a person like Hubbie and be able to love him.

With great interest I am waiting for the further fate of Boiwife Jamie and Hubbie, what paths they will have to walk together and overcome certain boundaries together. 🧒🏻👰‍♀️❤️🧑🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳👧🏻❤️👩🏻🧑🏻.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDog6 months ago

This was fantastic, it was romantic, beautiful and kinky.

Makes me wish I had a boiwife to spoil and own.

I cant wait to read your other stories and especially give your audios a listen.

Thanks for giving me someone new to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I look forward to more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoiwifey@Boiwifey
I am a femboy who used to identify as a trans girl. I am in my early twenties, but people think I'm 16 when they meet me. I am a writer, professional cuddler, and a published author. I realized I liked being a femboy because I look like a girl due to 2 years of HRT. Something...