Bollywood Erotica - Roop Tera

Story Info
“Rajesh, please. Make me come,” she shouted.
755 words
3.36
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharmila wasn't like any other woman he had met. She was elegant yet sexy, innocent yet seductive, and undoubtedly, a highly desirable woman. She started peeling down her dress slowly, standing before him clad in bright red undergarments while biting her plump red lips. He took that as an invitation and explored her body with his tongue and hands.

He kneaded her nipples while biting her neck hungrily. She pulled him closer to her with her hands and moaned with every bite. He realized she enjoyed a little pain with pleasure and pressed her nipple hard. She let out a shrill moan, throwing her head back and forgetting herself in the pleasure he was giving her.

He then made her stand on her fours on the floor and rubbed her round ass. "Your ass is perfect. Shall I spank you?" he asked her while ripping off her red undergarment. He kneeled down near her and landed a soft spank on her right ass and then the left one. He repeated the spanking on the sides alternatively, and each time he spanked harder.

After 10 spanks, she started panting and moving her ass up, asking for more. With his left hand, he kneaded her nipple while spanking.

"Rajesh, please. Make me come," she shouted. "Not yet, baby," he replied.

Saying this, he made her lie on her back, pushed her legs apart, and took in her cleanly shaved pussy. Wetness from her arousal was dripping down her thighs. He licked it up to her core and inserted his tongue into her entrance. Sharmila held the headboard of the bed and shouted at his sudden intrusion. He then replaced his tongue with two fingers, stretching her insides and moving them in and out, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

After a while, he removed his pants and undergarments and laid down in the 69 position with him on top. He licked her clit while she took in his thick dick. She rolled her tongue on its tip, tasting his precum while shagging. At one point, he wanted more and thrust his dick deep into her mouth, setting a pace. She gagged as it went deep inside her throat but moaned as he picked up the pace. He kneeled in front of her face such that his dick touched her lips and took hold of her long black hair. He inserted the full length of his dick into her mouth and set a pace by holding her hair. She strongly held his ass and kneaded and slapped it while sucking on his dick and rolling her tongue around his tip.

"I'm going to come, baby," Rajesh said as he increased the pace. He released his come into her mouth as he came hard, but he was still erect, all ready for another round. He made her stand on her fours, facing the full-length mirror in the room, and stood behind her, cupping her ass.

The reflection of her round firm breasts was pulsing blood through his dick, making it ready for another wild round. He got hold of all her hair in a single hand and pulled it back, exposing her neck, bruised with his bite marks. With a finger, he rubbed her clit from behind, making her moan. She unconsciously started moving her body forward and backward while he increased the speed of the strokes.

"Ahhh...Rajesh," she moaned and, with one hand, kneaded her aching left nipple hardly. Seeing this, Rajesh increased his pace. She panted as she approached her climax and came hard while he rubbed her clit.

As soon as she climaxed, he inserted his thick and long dick into her entrance and started banging her roughly. He tugged at her hair so that he could get a better view of her swinging breasts.

"Knead your nipple like before," Rajesh commanded. Happily, she kneaded her sensitive nipple hard and let out moans as she felt her second orgasm. His dick went deep inside her and hit her G-spot repeatedly. As she approached orgasm, her tight pussy tightened around his dick, and he felt his second orgasm approaching fast.

Rajesh increased momentum and, following which, Vandana kneaded more quickly. The room was filled with their moans and the sound of his balls hitting her ass. After a few seconds, Sharmila came hard, shouting his name. Seeing this triggered Rajesh's own climax, and he emptied his come inside her as he came with a grunt. Both of them lay on the bed exhausted from their activities.