Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 02

Story Info
Romeo is working, with Aishwarya and Kareena.
5.6k words
4.44
12.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aishwarya stood up and faced Romeo. He pushed her back until her ass was resting lightly on his desk. Then he stepped in and entered her. Bending his knees, he placed his bulbous cockhead on her pussy hole and drove it up into her cunt as he straightened his knees. Aishwarya moaned with the thick, meaty shaft opening her tight pussy wide, stretching her like a latex glove and making her fit around his girth.

She put her arms on his shoulders and held herself close while Romeo started fucking her wet, hot pussy in and out with long, smooth strokes each filling her wet cunt deep. Aishwarya moaned with his strokes as his meaty beast pumped her deep and hard, making her body buzz with arousal. Her breath was hot on Romeo's neck as she placed her head on his shoulder and tried to hold on while he drilled her.

Romeo opened his legs wider as he felt Kareena kneel between his legs again. She licked his balls while he fucked Aishwarya against his desk, using her beauty queen body like a fucktoy. Aishwarya's heart was beating fast, she tried to push with Romeo's strokes to make his penetration deeper into her pussy but already her body was feeling hot and trembling.

"Oh God, Sir!" She whimpered in his ear and yelped again when she felt his cockhead hit her cervix. Her body was charged with sexual tension and she could feel her pussy burning hot with the desire to explode. She grabbed Romeo's ass and pushed herself forward with his strokes, wanting him to demolish her pussy completely. His brutally deep strokes were now turning her on so much that she was groaning like a wounded animal and sucking his neck like a wanton slut.

Kareena loved the smell of Romeo's balls. She was sucking them and licking them, licking the pussy juices that dribbled down on them as well. She knew that having a second slut in his service made Romeo's erection harder. She rubbed his thighs, her soft, warm hands moving up and down on his legs.

She could see Romeo's big cock stretching Aishwarya's tight pussy and sliding in like a battering ram. It made her pussy wet to think of how many times that cock had destroyed her own pussy. She had been trained as a good whore by Romeo so she didn't touch her pussy while she was serving him, but even without a touch her pussy was getting hotter and she was creating a puddle under her ass with her pussy juices.

Aishwarya's rhythmic yelps were telling the story of Romeo's strokes rocking her body. She was holding on to his shoulders while he slammed her ass into his desk again and again. She pressed closer to him and whispered urgently in his ear "Sir, may I please cum? Your whore needs to cum, Sir. Please."

Romeo bit her earlobe and said "You may cum, whore." And changed his angle of entry so his cock was grinding on her clit as it entered her. Aishwarya screamed and came quickly, her whole body jerking in his arms with his powerful strokes drilling her cunt, making her orgasm intense and hot. She mumbled unintelligibly in his ear as she came all over his hard cock, fucking her self on his beast with hungry, urgent strokes, taking him as deep as she possibly could.

Grabbing her ass cheeks, Romeo pulled her to him. Aishwarya lifted her feet and wrapped her legs around his waist. Romeo fucked her with hard, upward thrusts while Aishwarya clung to his manly body with both arms and legs. Her pussy was open wide in this position and his cock was pummelling her cervix. She felt like in another minute his cock will be fucking right into her womb. She screamed with each thrust of his cock but did not let go.

Then lowering her to his desk, Romeo placed her on her back and really started pounding her into the glass top. Aishwarya's orgasm had just subsided and now her body started to heat up again. Being vulnerable and helpless under him really turned Aishwarya on. It was something she didn't get at home. Her husband hardly ever fucked her, being more interested in his guy friends than her. When they did fuck, he usually preferred her to ride him.

Her father-in-law, the great Big B, nailed her regularly but he was a gentle sweet person. He fucked her nicely in bed and made sure she was taken care of one way or another. Even though she had been his property since before she got married to his son, he had always been respectful of her and treated her with care.

On the other hand, when Aishwarya came to Romeo's, she knew she would be fucked on every surface in the house, including on the shower wall. She knew that Romeo would show her no mercy and use her like a street whore. That excited her a lot. Just thinking about Romeo and how he had nailed her in the past got Aishwarya's cunt dripping. She usually used those images in her head when she had to fuck her husband.

Since she had been selected for the Oscar Bait movie, Aishwarya had been really happy because it allowed her to live with Romeo again as his live-in whore. She was getting pounded daily and she loved it when he fed her his cum. She closed her arms around Romeo and let him crush her soft, delicate body into the hard glass with his massive cock simply ramming her cervix again and again.

Aishwarya came again and so hard that everything got dark in front of her eyes. She could feel his thick, veiny cock sliding smoothly into her cunt. She could smell the sex smell consisting of her own pussy and Romeo's cock. The rhythmic pumping noise was still the same as Romeo's thighs slammed into her ass with the hard strokes. But she could not see anything. She felt like she was floating in the dark ether with all these sensations coursing through her body.

To all these sensations was added the heat of his cum pumping into her womb as his cock exploded inside her. Aishwarya moaned and closed her eyes tight as she revelled in the overload of pleasure and desire. She kept her legs open wide so Romeo could keep drilling her. Her heart was beating fast like a train going through a bridge and she could not catch her breath but her body was alive with every cell buzzing with energy.

His mouth closed around her nipple and Aishwarya could feel tingles not just in her pussy but all over her body. She squirmed under his body and moaned his name again and again, holding his head to make him suck and bite her breast harder. This lasted for such a long time that Aishwarya could feel her whole body feeling tired and sore like it would after a hard workout session.

"Oh God, Sir." She said breathlessly as her orgasm did finally subside "It felt like I died and went to heaven!"

Romeo smiled and picked her up off the table "Now time to feed you the nectar."

Aishwarya knelt at his feet and started licking his soaking wet cock. Kareena was next to her helping her clean their boss' cum-soaked dick. They licked his cum off his cock, and ate it. But sometimes they kissed each other and shared his cum by pushing their tongue into each other's mouth.

When they had cleaned his cock properly, they stopped at looked up at him.

"Now, shall we get some work done?" Romeo said.

But even as he was saying it, he grabbed Kareena by the hair, pulled her up and bent her over his desk. There he drove his cock deep into her tight cunt with a single thrust. His cock was already hard from the loving, licking and sucking that Kareena and Aishwarya had given it. It impaled Kareena's pussy very deep in one stroke. She screamed as her body felt the electric shock of his rough entry. But Romeo didn't fuck her.

Instead he pulled her up and sat down with Kareena on his lap, her tight cunt stuffed with his hard, throbbing cock. Her breath was coming in heavy as she was still trying to adjust to his massive cock jammed in her cunt. Romeo pulled off her nightie and kissed the back of her neck. She moaned and pressed back into his chest. Romeo put his arm around her waist and kept her close while he looked at the papers in front of him and gave instructions to his girls. The girls made notes and recorded other information that he was giving them.

Kareena wiggled her ass on his lap. She was not able to focus on anything except his meaty, hard cock grinding on her cunt walls. It was a good thing Romeo was not giving her any instructions. Romeo played with her breasts, kneading them slowly through his fingers while he worked. Kareena moved her ass on his lap, massaging his cock with her wet pussy. Romeo only played with her physically but ignored her completely otherwise. Even with his thick cock jammed deep into her cunt, he talked to the other girls about shooting scripts, props, location permissions and other similar filmmaking concerns.

It turned Kareena on even more. To be treated like a fucktoys and have no value except to be useful to his cock, it made her blood rush to her pussy. She kept moving her ass more, moving up and down to fuck herself on his hard, throbbing cock. Romeo lifted his hand and slapped her breast.

"Behave, cunt." He told her.

With a whimper like a little puppy, Kareena controlled herself and contented herself with just grinding on his lap. His cock was massaging her gspot and she was getting hotter just sitting with his cock inside her.

Finally, Romeo pushed the papers away and stood up, bending Kareena on his desk again. She reached up with her arms and held on to the desk expecting to have her pussy destroyed by Romeo's cock. She whimpered like a hungry puppy when Romeo pulled his cock out of her wet, hungry cunt.

He placed his soaking wet cockhead on her ass hole and using the lubrication of her cunt juices on his dick he pushed it into her tight ass. Kareena screamed with the first thrust. Then again when he jammed it deeper without pulling out at all. Her breath was coming in ragged and she could feel her heart beating against the glass desktop as Romeo's cock invaded her ass so deep, so ruthlessly. Romeo gently caressed her smooth bare back and took a grip on her shoulders.

Then started really pounding her ass with smooth, deep in and out strokes. Even with her cunt juices around his cock providing good lubrication Kareena could feel her ass hole burn with his massive cock stretching open her sphincter so wide. Each thrust of his cock was fucking her ass deep and hard, making her whole body buzz with the combined sensations of pleasure and pain. The pleasure quickly overrode the pain and Kareena started moaning continuously as her pussy throbbed with the need to explode.

"May I cum, Sir? Please?" She begged in a hungry, urgent tone "I need to cum, Sir. Please, sir! May I cum?"

"You may cum, whore!" Romeo's words were like music to Kareena's ears. She held tight to the desk and let her pussy go. It erupted with an explosive orgasm, making her whole body go numb with the overload of pleasure.

"Ah, God. Aaa, mumma!" Kareena moaned and screamed continuously as her body convulsed on the desk, cumming with the intensity of a damn that bursts from an abundance of rain. She could feel her body pinned under Romeo being pummelled by his cock. But she could also feel her body flowing down the river with the warm water overflowing her naked body, reaching into every hole, carrying her off like a blade of grass.

Romeo continued to drill her ass, using her hard as she came. His cock was invading her anal canal deeper and deeper with each push of his hips. Her body was already excited beyond the limit of sanity and as her orgasm would start to subside his hard strokes pumped her up into the air again. Romeo was demolishing her ass and Kareena was loving every moment of it. She floated up and down with his thrusts pushing her onto new highs.

"Mmmm, god!" She moaned as she finally started to feel herself back in her body. Her orgasm was receding like a huge wave that demolishes many sand castles in its wake. Her mind was still reeling from the hot orgasm and her body was still not fully cool when she felt Romeo grab her hair and press her cheek to the glass. This made her pussy throb because she knew what it meant. It meant he was going to rip her ass apart with brutally deep strokes and she won't be able to walk for a few days.

Despite the tightness in her gut, Kareena tried to relax her ass to give Romeo's cock full access so it would not tear her open. She stepped as wide on her heels as she could so he would have a direct way to enter and fuck her. His fingers closed around her slender neck a little tighter and he put one foot slightly forward. Then he started to really destroy her tight little ass.

Kareena grunted and yelped with each thrust as Romeo fucked her ass mercilessly. When his balls slapped her pussy, she immediately felt a rise in her body temperature. The second his balls slapped her pussy, Kareena arched her back and came hard. She tried to breathe and keep control on her body but her pussy was gushing with cum and she could think of nothing else except Romeo's cock and how good it felt in her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Kareena groaned.

She pushed her ass back with hard, wanton strokes trying to get his cock to fuck her even harder but when he slammed hard into her ass her body crushed on to the glass and she lost all control. Her mind was spinning with the heat rushing through her body. She feel the electricity buzzing through every part of her naked body and driving her crazy.

As she felt his cock erupt in a hot flood of lava in her ass, her pussy jerked again. Her orgasm that had not yet finished pushed into a higher gear and the words coming out of her became so uncontrollably dirty that she could not stop them if she tried.

"Fuck me a like a whore! I am your dirty little whore." Kareena moaned as she spread her legs as wide as possible to take Romeo's dick up her ass, giving him full control over her "I love your cock. Fuck my ass with your cock. Own me with your cock, Master. Oh god!"

His throbbing, hard cock was drilling her ass and pumping his hot cum deep into her anal canal. Kareena was not holding on any more. She was just resting her body on the glass desktop and letting her owner pound her ass like she was a street whore. She could feel her tits raw from grounding on the glass but her nipples were engorged with blood as each thrust sent hot currents of passion through her body.

Each stroke of his hard cock into her ass felt like he was pumping her with some drug that was melting her mind. Kareena was not even trying to understand the images flicking through her mind. She didn't know where she was now, except that she was skewered on Romeo's cock and that's all that mattered. She was grateful that his cock was in her and he was drilling her ass.

It took her a long time to come off of that high and when she started to make sense of the physical world again, she found that Romeo was still fucking her ass. She loved it with all her being. His hands were rubbing her bare back and his touch as much as his cock was making her feel warm and wonderful. Her whole body felt like she had just taken a dip in the lake of ecstasy.

Romeo pressed his lips to her neck and whispered "Who's my little whore, Bebo?"

"I am, Sir. Oh my God, I am so your whore, Sir." Kareena said with feeling "Never let me go, Sir. Just keep me as your whore, always."

"You know who owns this ass, baby?" Romeo said, slowly sucking her earlobe.

Kareena nodded quickly "You do, Sir. Your cock owns my ass. I am your anal whore. I love your cock up my ass."

When Romeo slowly pulled his cock out of her ass, Kareena felt cool air rush into her gaping ass hole. She gasped. Then got up off the table and knelt at Romeo's feet. His cock was covered in cum. She started licking it.

A phone rang. Aishwarya found it. She held it to Kareena.

"Bebo, Saifu!" Aishwarya said.

Kareena knew Romeo's policy on such phone calls. She took the phone in one hand and answered it.

"Hi, baby! Still awake?" She said sweetly into the phone.

While Saif replied from the other side, Kareena licked Romeo's cum-drenched cock, keeping the phone loosely to her ear with one hand.

"Mhmm." Kareena grunted into the phone and carried on licking Romeo's dick clean. She moved the phone to her left ear as she licked Romeo's cock from the other side.

"All good here, everything is wonderful. How are you?" She said and took Romeo's cock in her mouth.

Turning her head up, she looked at Romeo while she sucked his cock in and out of her hot mouth. She kept listening to her husband talk about his day while she sucked her director's cock clean and ate his cum. Romeo's cock got harder and filled Kareena's mouth fully. She wrapped her soft, red lips around it and massaged it back and forth with her luscious lips while her tongue licked the underside of the big, meaty shaft.

"I can't say, baby. I am pretty busy these days." Kareena stopped sucking cock to say in the phone then continued sucking Romeo's cock again. His fingers were combing through her silken dark locks now, which meant that he was getting hot again. Kareena fucked him with her mouth.

She had to stop to speak in the phone "No, baby, not in the week. I stay with Sir and work."

Looking up at Romeo, she fucked his cock deeper with her mouth, until his cockhead was hitting the back of her throat. She lined up her throat and pushed a little more, the cockhead popped into her throat. Kareena kept her face turned up and moved her body up and down to fuck Romeo's cock with her throat. Her tongue was licking the sensitive spot at the base of his cock where his shaft met the balls.

"Mhmmm." Kareena grunted into the phone while keeping Romeo's cock in her throat, then again "Mhmmm."

Her mouth was closed around Romeo's massive dick, sucking him hard, moving up and down expertly she was massaging his cock with her throat. The phone was still held against her ear but her focus was mostly on her owner. She wanted to make him come and drink his hot load.

As Romeo grabbed her by the head and started to fuck her gorgeous face harder with his long, powerful cock, Kareena left herself in his hands and sucked him at the pace he dictated. He pulled out halfway just as he was ready to cum and placed his cockhead on her tongue where it erupted and pumped his hot, creamy cum into her mouth. Kareena swallowed it in big gulps, keeping her face turned up for Romeo to fuck as he wanted.

"Yes, baby, water. I came to kitchen for some water." Kareena said in the phone.

She continued to hold the phone near her ear as she started to lick Romeo clean again. She lovingly ate his fresh cum like it was food and smiled up at her director. He stroked her head like an owner strokes his pet bitch. She took his cockhead in her mouth and opened her mouth as she moved forward to take it all in. Then she closed her lips and pulled back slowly, sucking up all the cum from his dick like a vacuum cleaner. She repeated this a couple more times until she was sure that his cock was clean.

"I will ask Sir, baby." Kareena lifted his dick and started to lick his balls. She sucked them into her mouth one by one and gently bathed them with her tongue.

"When I see him. Probably in the morning now, baby." She said in the phone then seeing stray drops of cum on Romeo's shoes, she bent down low on her hands and knees. The phone was held in her left hand as she brought her head to Romeo's shoe and licked it clean. After licking up the cum drops, she licked his shoes clean all over to make sure it shined.

"Yes, I will let you know what he says, baby." She said in the phone, then moved the phone to right hand as she licked Romeo's other shoe clean. She licked it to a perfect shine as well.

Then she said into the phone "Bye, baby, love you. Muaah!"

Kareena hung up the phone, put it on the desk and smiled up at Romeo "Thank you for using your whore, Sir."

"Good whore." Romeo patted her cheek.

She smiled a happy, proud smile.

12