Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================================================

Pooja woke up in Romeo's house and looked around. Her memory of the last night came back to her. She smiled.

She had spent an uneasy night. The pain in her ankle and the excitement of being in Romeo's house, both had combined to push her sleep away. She had taken the painkillers given by the nurse at the hospital. That took care of the pain but the excitement was still there.

While she had so many different thoughts rushing through her mind, the main question her mind kept coming back to was this - Was this going to be a turning point in her life and lead her to becoming Romeo's whore or will she just be a charity case that he will nurse back to health and send home?

It was impossible to know right now and she knew that. But her mind kept her awake pondering this unknowable question. She had tried her meditation techniques to calm her mind. Finally some had worked and she had started to feel drowsy. But just then she had heard voices outside her door. There seemed to be some of Romeo's girls.

"I am already sore," Kareena was saying "I don't know what it will be like in the morning."

"Make sure you stretch before you sleep." Aishwarya said.

"Still, you probably won't walk properly for a few days." Katrina said.

"It was worth it." Kareena said.

"Oh, it always is." Aishwarya said "But he does know how to demolish a girl's ass with that big cock of his."

Pooja felt a shiver run down her spine as she overheard that.

"He is the best for a reason." Katrina said.

"I will take a painkiller and stretch before I sleep. I need to be in his service in the morning." Kareena said.

"You can take a rest day. He won't mind." Aishwarya said.

"But I will mind." Kareena objected "I have not been his whore for so long, now that I am back I can't waste a day away from him."

"I know exactly what you mean." Aishwarya said with feeling.

Katrina said "I don't."

"That's because you have always been his loyal whore." Aishwarya said "You didn't go off to waste your life in a stupid marriage like us."

"Oh!" Katrina said.

Pooja's mind became active again as the voices faded off. The rumours were true. She had heard a lot about Romeo and his harem. Now Pooja was hearing the inside scoop and it made her more desperate to join his stable. Maybe if I could get to suck his cock, she thought. Pooja was quite proud of he cocksucking skills and she felt that that could be a good way to show her skill to the boss and apply for a place in his harem.

"May I suck your cock as a thank you, Sir?" Pooja thought as a possible choice. She started thinking of other choices and drifted off before she could finalise one to use.

Now, on waking up her first thought was to look presentable so that she could go and find Romeo. She looked at the clock it was only 7 am. She had time. She went into the attached bathroom and found that it had pretty much everything she needed including make up. She arranged things so that she could keep her injured food in one place and work while sitting down. Then she got to work.

Half an hour later, when she came back to bed, she had washed up and done her make up. She didn't look made up but didn't look like she had just run a mile in the forest.

"Oh good, you are up." Kajal Agarwal said coming into Pooja's room "Kareena is taking the morning off so she asked me to check in on you. Are you hungry? Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"I have been to the bathroom, thank you, Kajal." Pooja said while thinking that you never had to ask anybody's name in Romeo's household, all his whores were famous actresses "And I am hungry a little bit. But..um...can I see Sir before he goes to office?"

Kajal produced a thermometer and came close to her while saying "You can. He's not going to the office today, but he's getting ready. He will probably come and check on you later. Let me check your temperature."

Pooja was quiet for two minutes with the thermometer in her mouth. That was hard for her because she wanted to ask so many questions of Kajal.

Taking the thermometer out of Pooja's mouth, Kajal held it against the light.

"No fever. That's good." She said. "I will find something to elevate your leg. What do you want to have for breakfast?"

"Anything." Pooja was hungry but she didn't want to be feeding her face when Romeo came to see her "When will Sir come?"

"Don't worry he will have breakfast first as well. Do you eat eggs?"

"Yes, but no meat." Pooja said.

"No problem. Not much meat in this house. How about omelette and toast with butter? You need some calories to mend your foot."

"That sounds good. I don't diet anyway. I eat what I want then work out like crazy."

Kajal laughed "Sounds like the best way. Ok, I will be back."

She left and Pooja was left simmering with her thousand and one questions.

But Kajal was back within a couple of minutes. She was carrying two yoga blocks. These she placed under Pooja's injured leg so that her ankle was elevated. She found her some extra pillows as well. Pretty soon Pooja was sitting up in bed, her leg nicely elevated, her blanket arranged, her bedside table tidied. Kajal was still fussing about her when Pooja grabbed her wrist.

"Kajal, please stop!" Pooja appealed "I have so many things to ask you and you are not stopping."

"Sorry." Kajal showed her beautiful smile that Pooja had seen on the screen so many times "I have a younger sister. So, when she falls sick I go into mothering mode. Sorry. What do you want to ask?"

Pulling a chair to her bedside, Kajal sat down and looked at her with expectant eyes. Now that she was willing to answer, Pooja was suddenly at a loss to ask.

"Umm...who makes the breakfast?" She asked when she could not find a good question.

"Different people all the time," Kajal replied "today, Aishwarya and Katrina are making it, there's a lady who comes to help with cooking. She is helping them."

Even as Kajal finished that sentence, a lady who looked like a maid came carrying a bed tray. It had Pooja's breakfast on it. Kajal Agarwal took the tray from her and placed it across Pooja's legs. The tray had legs so Pooja could eat easily in bed. Kajal asked if Pooja needed anything else, when she said no, Kajal let the lady go back to the kitchen.

"I have more questions." Pooja said while looking at the breakfast.

"How about you start eating, and I will tell you the things I know you want to know about. I recently joined Sir's stable, and I know all the questions I had at that time." Again Kajal smiled and Pooja joined her. Pooja was liking this girl who was a big star but had none of the star type airs.

"Okay. Thank you." Pooja started eating.

"So basic thing is yes, Romeo Sir has a stable of the best girls in Bollywood, or in my case, Tollywood. He calls us his girls, pets, sluts, bitches, whores, or anything he likes. We answer to everything. We love being around him. And yes, you can say we love him. He does use us for sex, I mean, thank God, he's amazing, but he uses us for everything. His home staff, his office staff, his personal secretary, everything, is made up of his whores."

"How does he pick girls?" Pooja asked the question that was important to her.

"There are many ways that a girl can end up in his stable, but none of them are easy. I don't even know where to start."

Pooja swallowed a bite of the omelette and said "How did you get added to his stable?"

"I got lucky. I was working in a film and the director was proving to be a real creep. I saw Romeo Sir in an award function and asked him if I could talk to him as I needed his help. He said sure, but after the function he got busy and we could not meet."

"That was lucky?"

"Well, in a way, yes. Because he did not forget his promise and told me to go to his house, here, with his driver and wait here."

"Oh!"

"Exactly! So, when he came back late at night, he listened to my problem and promised to help me. But he wasn't going to send me away that late at night, and I didn't want to go."

Pooja grinned "I hear ya, sister!"

Kajal grinned as well "You got it."

"So, what did you do?"

"I asked him to fuck me," Kajal smiled "and he did."

"Wow!"

"He said he liked me already. He nailed me all night that night. Then again in the morning. When I left here to go back to Hyderabad for the shoot, I was already his bitch." Kajal smiled.

"Very lucky!"

"I agree."

"Did he help you with the director?" Pooja was curious.

"Yes. He came to my set and talked to the director."

"I am sure he was reasonable. Who would be stupid enough to not listen to Romeo Sir?"

"This director was. He insulted Sir and talked back to him."

"Oh god!"

"So, Sir, had to teach him a lesson. I came back and lived with Sir. The project stopped. Finally, his wife had to come and talk on his behalf."

"Did Sir...?"

"Yep! He nailed her. She still belongs to him, I am sure you know Namitha from the South movies."

"Wow! Of course."

"So, for me that problem was a lucky break that led me to Sir's stable." Kajal smiled.

Pooja paused with the cup of tea in her hand "Can my ankle be my lucky break?"

"I can't say, honey. As I said it's never easy to get into his stable. But, you are here, he is here. You are a beautiful girl. Work on it."

After a thoughtful consideration of her advice, Pooja asked "Can you give me advice?"

"Of course. I will be happy to help."

When she finished the tea, Kajal took the tray away. She came back in a few minutes.

"I have checked with Sir," she told Pooja "he will come to see you first then have breakfast. Do you need any thing to get ready?"

"Yes, but...I need a proper top, and maybe a skirt. Can I borrow from you, please?" Pooja felt embarrassed asking this famous film star for clothes but she could not very well go out to her apartment to get her own clothes.

"Sure. I can lend you a top, or I can find you something from the wardrobe." Kajal said casually.

"Wardrobe? Like the film set?"

"Umm, no, Wardrobe, like where we all have lots of clothes that we share around as we need. It's for all of Sir's whores."

"Wow! That sounds amazing! Like having so many sisters you could borrow from."

"If you think about it, we are all sister whores, so yeah." Kajal smiled again and Pooja wished she could be her whore sister as well.

[End of Part 2]

12