Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 04

Story Info
Sony Charishta asks Romeo for an exclusive with Pooja Hegde.
4.4k words
4.6
8.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Romeo was leaving the press conference a girl chased after him.

"Sir! Sir!"

He turned around "Oh hello, you are the reporter from BollyNews. Sorry, I am trying to remember your name..."

"It's okay, Sir. We only met for a minute. I am so flattered you even remember me. I am Sony Charishta and as you said from BollyNews news channel."

"Yes, Sony. Thank you. Now I remember. How are you doing?"

"Very fine, Sir. Thank you." Sony said "Sir, you said when you met me in our office that I could come for an interview.."

"I remember, darling. Whom do you want to interview?"

"Sir, is it possible to get an exclusive with Pooja?" Sony asked hopefully.

Romeo looked back in the direction that Pooja had gone and turned back to Sony "I am sure we can manage that, but may be not right now. She needs her rest."

Sony looked sad as she felt that Romeo was giving her the brush-off politely.

"Please Sir." She pleaded "I need that interview! Please, I will do anything for it."

"I am not saying no, sweetheart." Romeo explained patiently "I am just saying not right now, your other reporter brothers and sisters will come in as well you know."

"Oh!" Sony got the picture "You are right, Sir. They will notice I am not going back with them. What should I do, Sir?"

Romeo looked at the beautiful young reporter in her smart jeans and tank top outfit and said "Why don't you come back tonight fully prepared..." he paused "then tomorrow morning you can have that exclusive with Pooja. She would be fresh and rested then."

Sony nodded several times in succession. She did get his meaning and she was very excited about it "Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! I will come back tonight, Sir. I will be fully prepared, Sir."

As she walked away Romeo checked her out. She had a nice, tight butt that looked very hot in her skin tight jeans. He smiled.

==============================================

Pooja rested the rest of the afternoon. In the evening, Urvashi came to ask if she needed anything to eat.

"Well, I am a little bit hungry, but I think it's because I am bored." Pooja admitted.

"Ok, I will bring some tea and snacks, then I will keep you company."

Urvashi went and came back with a tray of tea and snacks as promised. Once again Pooja was taken by the surreal nature of her day. The beauty queen who had represented India in Miss Universe contest was bringing her tea.

"Are you feeling ok?" Urvashi said "You should take a nap if you can. Sir says sleep helps heal the body."

"I am sure he is right, but I feel like I have been napping for a lifetime. I can't sleep any more. I doubt I will be able to sleep tonight."

"Well, I am here, we can chat until Sir needs me." Urvashi said.

"Do you mind if I ask you how you became Sir's property?"

"My case is very well known. Did you know about the scandal when Boney sir patted my butt in a public function on camera?"

"Oh yes." Pooja remembered it well "But it turned out the camera angle was wrong, right?"

"No, the camera angle was right. Boney sir, did pat my butt and I didn't mind, but a reporter captured it. Boney sir got in so much trouble. I tried to help but I got so much hate as well. So, we asked Romeo Sir for help. He helped us sort it out. For that I had to meet him a few times. Fortunately, he liked me and I became his whore." Urvashi smiled as she finished the story in short.

"Um...after you met him, how many meetings it took before her...um...like before he fucked you?"

"He nailed me in the first meeting itself." Urvashi said "And after that every time we met he fucked me."

"Wow, he doesn't waste time, right?"

"No, he knows what he wants, and he takes it." Urvashi said "Even after the first meeting I knew that he was going to own me. I mean, that's what I wanted as well but he can have any girl he puts his finger on."

"He hasn't fucked me yet. I don't know why." Pooja pondered "Did you have to ask him to fuck you?"

Urvashi said "I asked to become his whore. But for the fucking, no, I met him at his club and he just took me up to his private room and nailed me. Within one hour of meeting him I knew the taste of his cum."

"I wonder what I am doing wrong?" Pooja frowned.

"Well, you are injured at the moment. Maybe sir is letting you get better first." Urvashi said.

"Oh, that makes sense. Still, I am really hoping that he doesn't send me away after I get better."

"You are a beautiful girl, Pooja." Urvashi said "And Sir collected such beautiful pieces. I am sure by next week this time, you will be a part of his collection as much as I am."

"Thank you, Urvashi. I sure hope so."

=====================================================

"Thank you." Sony Charishta said as Kareena opened the door for her and moved aside for her to enter.

"Come, come." Kareena said and led her to Romeo's home office.

Sony was aware how important this meeting was for her career and what it meant to be invited to Romeo's house at night. She had dressed for it and was mentally prepared for it.

Her dress was a thin, silk mini dress that had two straps that tied behind her neck and two that tied just below her shoulder blades. The rest of her back was completely bare. In another inch her ass crack would have become visible but as it was the dress just barely covered her ass crack and the hem ended just below the curve of her ass cheeks. Her ass was not fully covered and in front her pussy could be covered only if she stood perfectly still. She had no panties on as she knew Romeo's rules.

There was a generous amount of cleavage as the dress cupped and lifted her full breasts. Below the breasts the dress was cut inward in two semi-circles from each side baring her sides and a considerable amount of her torso. Her dark brown hair had blonde highlights and was flying loose on her otherwise naked back.

She had picked the highest heels she owned as she knew she would not be walking much tonight. And by tomorrow she might not be fit to walk anyway. Romeo was notorious for fucking his whores hard. Tonight Sony was going to be his whore and she knew it. She was prepared for it and was wearing her 8" high whore heels with platforms. She could not have looked more fuckable if she had been utterly naked.

As she entered the large room that served as Romeo's home office, Sony was excited and nervous. She had butterflies in her stomach and her heart was thumping in her chest.

Kareena stopped a good few feet from Romeo's desk and said "Sir, Sony Charishta is here."

Romeo was sitting behind his desk, there were several girls around him. Urvashi Rautela was bent over his desk on his left. It seemed to Sony that Romeo was reading a script and Urvashi was there to turn the pages. Romeo's left hand was between Urvashi's thighs. She was almost naked in a very skimpy nightie.

He lifted his head at Kareena's announcement and inspected Sony with his eyes. She stood still and lowered her eyes so he could check her out. Her pussy was already moist, now it started to get wetter. As she lowered her eyes something caught her eye under Romeo's desk. Keeping her head low, she moved only her eyes and looked closely. She was shocked to see that it was Katrina Kaif, completely naked, lying on the floor. Romeo's feet were resting on her breasts and her pussy. Sony's breath caught in her throat.

"Dress off." The two words came out of his mouth in a simple tone but to Sony's mind they were like a butter slashing through the knife. She knew he was going to fuck her but here she was dressed in her hottest party dress and he had ordered her to get naked like she was a whore he had just bought. But she didn't delay in obeying. Quickly taking her dress off she handed it over to Kareena and stood there fully naked, except her high heels. Again Romeo examined her with his eyes. She breathed when he nodded his approval.

After checking her out visually, Romeo beckoned her to come close. As she was walking around his desk, he tapped his desk on the right. Sony walked up and placed her hands there. She bent over and pushed her ass back. While she had got the signal, she didn't notice that Romeo had patted the desk top and not the edge of the desk.

Kareena who was right next to her, helped her correct her mistake. She took Sony's hands off the table and guided her to place her body on the glass desktop where Romeo had tapped. Sony breathed heavily as she placed her upper body flat on the glass and again following Kareena's guidance opened her legs wide. Her big breasts were crushed lightly on the cold glass and the chill that ran up her nipples and into her body was not just from the cold. The high heels pushed her ass up very invitingly and Sony could feel how vulnerable she was.

She could feel the cool air of the room caressing her bare pussy as she stepped out on her high heels. In the wide open stance, her pussy lips that were sticky with her cunt juices, opened up. She started to drip on the floor. Kareena guided her to place her left cheek on the cold glass and gathered her hair behind her head on the desk. Now her naked body, her pussy and ass were on display and she was presented like a fucktoy.

A hot current started to build in Sony's body as she felt how vulnerable she was in her current situation - not just physically but practically. Romeo could use her any way he liked and she would have to surrender to his demands. It was a humiliating thought but at the same time it was building up an incredible sexual tension in Sony's body.

Placing his hand on her waist, Romeo gently caressed up and down her bare back.

"You ok, doll?" Romeo asked.

Controlling her breathing with conscious effort, Sony mumbled "Yes, Sir."

"I will be with you in a moment. Let me finish this." He said.

Sony could not think of anything else to say except "Yes, Sir."

His hand stayed on her back, moving down, gently caressing as he read the script in front of him. Sony was not sure how to feel. She was placed there in a position to be fucked by him when he got around to it. On the other hand, he talked to her lovingly and his hand on her back was soft and gentle. One thing that Sony knew for sure was that her body was aroused more than she had ever been in her life. Her pussy was dripping and her whole body was charged like she had electric current flowing through her.

Through the glass desktop she could see Katrina under the desk. As she waited in place, he picked up the subtle movements of Katrina's body. Katrina was moving her hips and grinding her bare pussy on his foot. With her hands, she was caressing Romeo's foot that was resting on her breasts. To Sony it seemed like a very degrading position, but Katrina seemed to be more sexually aroused than anything else. Well, her own position was quite degrading if she thought about it, but her throbbing pussy was telling a different story.

The feeling of being charged intensified as Romeo's hand moved down over her waist and cupped her ass cheek. His fingers explored the curve of her firm buttock and it was all Sony could do to not whimper like a puppy. Her whole consciousness was focused on his hand. She wanted him to slap her ass hard. She wanted his fingers to play with her pussy. She craved his finger in her ass. Her pussy was so hungry that she felt she would cum if he only pushed one finger into her tight cunt.

"Still ok, pet?" Romeo asked as he gently squeezed her ass cheeks and caressed her smooth ass with his calloused, heavy hand.

It took Sony a moment to reply as she first had to swallow her heart back "Y..yes, Sir." She tried to keep the tremble out of her voice but did not succeed.

He had only spoken three words but her mind had deciphered each one separately. The last one was the most interesting. He had called her "pet". It was clear that she was his pet right now. She was in his service like a pet bitch might wait on the pleasure of her master. He had asked if she was ok like an owner cares for a pet dog. In another moment, Sony would be ready to howl like a dog because Romeo's fingertips were brushing lightly on her puckered ass hole.

No matter how much she tried she could not keep her body from squirming on the table. His touch was not erotic, it was casual. She had even had many cocks in her ass, but it had not been more arousing than this. This casual, non-erotic touch was driving her wild. Her body squirmed uncontrollably on the glass and Sony hoped that he had not noticed it.

When his fingers moved down further, Sony was afraid she would lose it. She would just cum so hard from his touch, even before he actually fucked her. She was spread open in a submissive, helpless pose. She was still fully exposed and vulnerable.

"Only a few pages left." Romeo told her gently while his hand still explored her young, naked body like one admired a work of art, or a piece of meat. She didn't trust her voice any more so did not try to reply.

But a whimper escaped her lips as his fingertip touched her pussy. Her pussy lips were already open and his fingers touched inside her hole. She knew she was about to cum if he pushed his finger inside her needy, hungry cunt.

"Damn! You are very wet, baby." Romeo said as he gently rubbed the very rim of her pussy hole.

Sony could feel her cheeks burning with shame as he announced to the room how wet this young whore was from being in a humiliating position like this.

"Why didn't you say so before?" Romeo said. Sony had no answer for that. Her mind reeled at the various possibilities this question raised.

"She has been dripping for a while, Sir." Kareena said and the fresh humiliation made Sony's pussy clench.

But she stayed in place like a good bitch and did not even try to speak. She heard Romeo getting up out of his chair. There was a sound of rustle of clothes and then she felt him standing behind her. Then she felt what she was sure was a nightstick because a human dick is not that thick.

He held her hips and pushed once.

"Aaah!" Sony screamed. It was his dick and it was thick like a nightstick. With one push he had just inserted his cockhead inside her but it hurts in her tight pussy because it stretched her to the very limit of her elasticity.

She breathed heavily as he left his cockhead lodged inside her and didn't try to push in any deeper. She was now feeling vulnerable in a different way. That massive cock was going to damage her insides forever. She was sure of it. She had been fucked a lot but she had never taken anything like this in her tight pussy. And her pussy was tight. She worked out religiously and kept her whole body in good shape.

"Mmmm!" Sony moaned as Romeo moved her hips in a slow circle. It was painful but also very pleasurable. Sony was not in a condition to wonder how that could be. She was not able to do anything except hold on and try to enjoy it before he completely ripped her apart. His slow circular motions were raising her body temperature and Sony could feel the butterflies in her stomach doing a dance in the storm.

With another push, Romeo penetrated her a little deeper, merely pushing two more inches of his meaty shaft into Sony's tight cunt. But those two massive inches took Sony's breath away. She gasped and gripped the edge of the desk on her right. He was not very deep in her yet and she could already feel like he would not be able to take it out. He was jammed impossibly tight in her little pussy and she would die with his cock in her.

Oh, but it was so worth it! The pleasure she was feeling from those few throbbing inches in her cunt was flooding her whole body with incredible, unprecedented ecstasy. She dared to move her ass a little and the pain shot up from her cunt all the way up her spine. She stopped. But as the pain got absorbed in her body, she found that it was hot and enjoyable. She wanted to do it again.

Romeo caressed her smooth, bare back upward with both hands and bent over her.

"You ok, pet?" He whispered softly in her ear.

This time the words had a different meaning. This time she knew she was his bitch. And she wanted it with all her being. She wanted nothing more than to be his pet. He was making her his bitch and she was afraid, but also happy, and very proud that she was at this moment skewered on his meaty shaft.

"Please, fuck me, Sir." She whimpered without ever having made the decision to say those words.

He nodded and gripped her by the shoulders. Then he pulled his cock out slightly and pushed it back in only as much as before. The subtle, shallow stroke made Sony's body tremble on the glass. His massive cock felt amazingly hot in her cunt. But also, she could see that he knew his power and was used to moderating it. A trust was beginning to develop with each shallow stroke of his cock. She knew he could hurt her but he would not.

With the next stroke, he pushed another inch of his huge cock into her cunt. This time Sony knew she could trust him. When his cock conquered fresh territory inside her, she felt only the pleasure flooding her body. Her pussy was soaking wet like her cunt was laying out the welcome mat for his dick. She was lubricated for him to claim her.

The next strokes were less shallow but he was still taking his time in penetrating her. Her pussy was hungry, she was ready for him to fuck her. She almost wanted him to hurt her and take her as his bitch. He continued fucking her regular, smooth, half-way strokes and suddenly Sony came.

Like every other time that she had had an orgasm, this one originated in her cunt and rushed out towards the rest of her body like strong waves of white, foamy water. The only difference was that the waves were super strong and they hit her extremities like a wall and bounced back to flood her whole body again. Sony wasn't sure if she was screaming or moaning or crying but there were noises coming out of her mouth that she had no control over. She had lost her grip on the desk and her naked body was grinding on the smooth glass as Romeo fucked her with a smooth, relentless rhythm of strokes.

His cock was reaching deeper into her cunt and Sony was loving how it was grinding on her gspot. As his strokes got harder and deeper, she could feel her orgasm prolonging, rocking her body on the desk. Her young, delicate body was pinned helplessly under him and he was using her like she was his personal property.

Just as her orgasm was fading away, she felt him increase the depth of his strokes and her screams became louder again. Her thighs were slamming into the desk as Romeo fucked her from behind, she had no choice but to surrender his use and abuse of her gorgeous body. He knew she was in his power and he was claiming her completely.

When his cock exploded in her cunt, it triggered another orgasm in Sony's body as well. There were tears leaking from her eyes on the glass but she was barely aware of it. She was swept away in the new wave of pleasure as Romeo pumped his hot cum into her womb, marking her as his bitch.

Sony was completely breathless when Romeo finally pulled his cock out of her cunt. She was panting like a bitch, trying to catch her breath when Kareena took her arm and guided her down. She remembered in time what was expected of her and went down to her knees. Romeo's cock was soaked with his cum and her cunt juices. Sony held on to his thighs and started to lick him clean.

Pooja Hegde entered Romeo's office following behind Kajal. She had been reading in her room. She had had a long nap in the afternoon and wasn't feeling sleepy yet. When Kajal had come to tell her that Romeo wanted to see her, she had quickly changed from her PJ's to a sheer nightie. She was hoping that Romeo wanted to fuck her. But when she entered the office and saw Sony Charishta licking Romeo's cock she lost all hope. It was evident that Romeo had just fucked her and now she was cleaning his cock.

12