Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo beckoned her to come to him. Pooja walked around his desk to come and stand on his right side. He put his arm around Pooja's waist and pulled her closer. Pooja liked that and snuggled up to him.

"Pooja, darling, this is Sony Charishta, she is a reporter with BollyNews." Romeo said and suddenly Pooja remembered where she had seen Sony before "She will interview you tomorrow morning. Give her an exclusive, ok?"

Sony looked up and waved at Pooja with Romeo's cock in her mouth. Pooja waved back and said "Hi!" then she turned to Romeo "Ok, Sir. Whatever you say."

He squeezed her ass in the thin, sheer nightie and pressed her close. Of course, she was not wearing any bra or panties and everything was visible and accessible for Romeo.

"Are you comfortable, honey?" Romeo asked as he kneaded Pooja's ass.

"Yes, Sir. Just bored." Pooja said pressing her pussy into his thigh.

"That's understandable." His left hand was on Sony's head making her suck his cock deeper which was already hard again.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?" Pooja asked hopefully.

"Not yet, sweetheart." Romeo pressed her to him and kissed her cheek "You can't kneel yet. You need to be careful of that foot."

"Yes, Sir." Pooja pouted.

"Now you go and rest, I will see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Sir." Pooja tried to not sound like a sullen child as she left the office. She looked back from the door. Romeo was sitting in his chair and was guiding Sony to climb on his lap. His massive cock was erect and about to enter her pussy.

Sony's scream reached Pooja as she was walking back to her room. She was not able to sleep for a few hours.

======================================================

The next morning when Pooja got ready and went to the dining room she found that Sony was already there.

But Sony was bent over the dining table, completely naked. Romeo was standing behind her and his cock was buried half-way deep into her ass. Pooja licked her lips as she saw how tightly his massive cock was fitting in Sony's ass.

Pooja sat down on a chair. Sony saw her and gestured that she would be with her shortly. Then she closed her eyes as Romeo started to fuck her ass with smooth, long strokes. She moaned with his deep strokes but as he speeded up his thrusts, her moans became screams. Then pretty soon she was begging Romeo to use her like a whore.

"I am your whore, Sir." Sony was whimpering "Please fuck me. Break me. I love your cock, Sir. Please own me."

His strokes rocked her young, naked body on the hard table and Pooja licked her lips, envying her desperately. She could see from Sony's face how Romeo's cock was hurting in her ass and also when she started to feel the pleasure. Her body squirmed on the table. Pooja squirmed on the chair as she watched her being used. She could feel her own breath getting heavy as she witnessed Romeo demolishing the young journalist's ass like she was nothing but his whore.

When Sony came she let out a loud scream that filled the large room. Pooja swallowed, trying to imagine what supreme pleasure the girl was experiencing. She had already heard that Romeo was good but she was watching it first hand and it was heating up her body from the inside.

Soon after that, Romeo came in Sony's ass and Pooja could see from Sony's expression each time his cock pumped his load into her ass. When he let Sony up, she knelt at his feet and sucked his cock clean.

Romeo stayed naked as he sat down on his chair. He gestured Pooja to come and sit on his lap. She was wearing a very short flared miniskirt and a deep-cut tank top. When she sat on his lap, her naked ass rested on his bare thigh and Pooja's heart missed a beat.

He kissed her full on the lips. Pooja was already turned on, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back hard. Despite not having had sex with him yet, Pooja could feel a strong intimacy with Romeo as they made out. She was disappointed when he finally broke the kiss.

[End of Part 4]

12