Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 05

Story Info
Pooja Hegde really wanted to be Romeo's whore but does she?
4.1k words
4.46
8.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 5]

Pooja's cast was coming off today but she was not very happy. It meant that she would have to move out of Romeo's mansion and she had not made any progress about getting a place in his harem.

In the last week, she had been taken care of by his whores and she had had some nice conversations. She had even hung out with Romeo quite a bit. He had kissed her several times and they had made out once with his hand on her naked breasts, but that was the extent of her progress. He had not fucked her, not even her face.

This morning, she had got ready and come to the hospital by herself. She was now getting her cast cut and she looked so sad that even her doctor commented if she was not happy to be walking again. She had given some reply without even thinking about it.

During the week, the girls had brought a few of her things from her place. These were now in a bag on her shoulder that she was carrying out. She was at the reception signing her release form when the hospital's sliding doors opened and Kajal Agarwal entered.

"Pooja!" She came over to her "Where did you disappear to?"

"Ummm. I had the appointment to get my cast cut." Pooja said in a despondent tone.

"I know, girl." Kajal said "I was going to bring you. But when I got ready and went to your room you were gone."

"Well, I didn't want to bother anybody."

Kajal rolled her eyes "She says after we have been waiting hand and foot on her for a week."

"Thank you for that, Kajal. I am really grateful but I didn't want to be more trouble."

"I am joking, you little slut." Kajal said "You are welcome for everything. I am here to take you with me."

"You are?"

"Mhmm. Didn't you say you wanted to be Sir's bitch?"

"I do, yes, very much." Pooja said, perking up for the first time.

"Now that your foot is better it's time for you to apply for that."

"Really? Oh God! Oh wow!"

"Exactly! Are you done here? How's the leg?" Kajal asked.

"Perfectly fine. Feels so good to be able to walk like a normal person."

"Great. Let's go."

Kajal led her out towards the exit.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Kajal said as they were going through the doors.

=============================================

Since there was no way Kajal was going to take Pooja to Romeo dressed in a boring top and slacks, they stopped at Pooja's apartment first.

Pooja looked for a suitable outfit and Kajal helped her.

"He will probably fuck you today," She told Pooja "so make sure you wear something in which you are readily available to be used."

After a lot of deliberation they agreed on her wearing a yellow silk outfit consisting of a tank top and miniskirt. The top was not much more than a tube top with two noodle straps going over her shoulders. On her back there were only four noodle straps crossing each other in pairs of two. It was a very thin top made up with a few layers of yellow sheer silk material. There was no space for a bra but it hugged her tits tightly. Her nipples started poking through the thin top even as she put it on.

The skirt was in three different layers, each layer made up of two sheets of the see-through fabric. The inner skirt were all three layers overlapped tight around her hips and reached just an inch below the curve of her ass cheeks. The second layer, where two layers overlapped reached to her upper thigh, the longest layer where only one layer was present, reached to her mid-thighs, but this didn't cover anything and her thighs showed well through the thin fabric.

Pooja made sure she tied the skirt low and left her navel bare. She wore black heels with it. They were 6" high stilettos with 2" platforms. Thin black straps started from the ankles and wrapped around Pooja's calves, culminating in a knot just below her knees.

She put the little yellow thong that came with the outfit back in the drawer. She chose small black earrings that dangled from her earlobes. Her hair she brushed to a sheen and left loose on her back.

"Am I ready?" She looked at Kajal.

"Red lipstick." Kajal said and picked up a lipstick from Pooja's dresser "Here."

"Oh yes." Pooja took it and started applying the dark red lipstick that Romeo preferred on his whores.

"Cocksucking lips, he calls them." Kajal said with a smile.

Pooja crossed her fingers and said "Well, I am ready, I just need his signal."

=================================

"Your designer is not happy with you." Kajal told Pooja in car as she drove on the Bombay-Pune highway towards Lonavala.

"Who? Rina?" Pooja said "Why?"

Kajal nodded "Yes, Rina Dhaka. You said something in your interview about your accident, that you thought you fell because the gown was too long. She didn't like it."

"I think it was. But I didn't say that to piss her off. I was just speculating when that reporter asked my opinion on what was possibly the cause of me stumbling."

"Rina didn't like that you speculated on her gown. She is planning to sue you. She has been saying things like she will make sure you never work in this town again."

"Oh my god! That's horrible." Pooja covered her mouth with her hands "I can't survive in this industry if she becomes my enemy. No designer will work with me. In fashion industry thing spread like crazy, people start avoiding you like you have the plague."

"Don't worry, I only told you this so would you know what's going on." Kajal said "If you are going to be Sir's bitch, you don't have to worry about such things. He can handle 10 Rina Dhaka's before breakfast."

"I do want to be his bitch, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to own me." Pooja said "I do hope you are right and he is intending to take possession of me."

Kajal nodded "Yes, I think so, that's why he has called you over."

==================================

The farmhouse was quite big and spacious. It would be comfortable enough for a large family to live. Most of the rooms were left empty so that they could be dressed as whatever was needed for a shoot. Only two bedrooms were in actual use and regularly furnished. When Romeo spent a night or more at the weekend, his whores lived with him in his room so there was no need for many rooms. One extra bedroom had been left furnished in case there were guests which was rare.

When Pooja and Kajal reached the farmhouse the shooting was going on in one of the empty bedrooms which had been furnished to look like the bedroom of a rich playboy. These were normal bedrooms not custom-made sets and the space inside was at a premium. So, the camera crew was inside but Romeo had his director's station setup outside in an open space. He sat with his back to the wall and in-field monitors in front of him on a long table. From here he could watch what each of the two camera inside were filming. The audio output from the boom mic was visible to him on a screen as audio levels and if he wanted to hear what was being recorded he could listen through the headphones.

Pooja followed Kajal up the stairs and saw Romeo sitting behind his control panel. She waited at a distance but when Kajal went and kissed him she also walked up closer. Romeo saw her and beckoned her over. Pooja walked up him and bent over him. He slips his fingers around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

She kissed him with open lips and showed her willingness right from the start. Romeo sucked her lips, his tongue teasing her bottom lip before slipping into her mouth. Pooja's heartbeat got faster and she pressed harder against his mouth, sucking his tongue hungrily. His hand massaged her neck slowly as they shared the hot, intense kiss. Pooja kept her hand on his shoulder for support and continued to massage his tongue with her own.

When they broke the kiss, she was already wet, but then she had been quite moist already on the drive over.

He opened his legs and pointed to the floor "Come, my whore."

Living in Romeo's house for so many days, Pooja had learnt most of his signals and commands. She quickly slipped under the desk and got on her knees between his legs. Her little skirt rose up. She left it there, her bare pussy visible to Romeo from his seat. She wondered if she should take her top off so he could grab her tits, but decided to wait until his command.

Just then his AD Amol came out of the room and said "Sir, shot is ready."

Romeo nodded and said "Let's do a take."

Amol stood outside the bedroom and ran down the commands "Roll sound...roll cameras...mark it...."

"Valley Love, scene 95, shot 3, take 1" A voice said followed by a clap.

Then Amol said "Action!"

Romeo watched the whole sequence with his eyes on the monitors but stroked Pooja's head with one hand as she knelt between his legs, her warm hands resting on his thighs.

He pulled down his zip. Pooja got excited. She looked up at him as she reached for his cock. He nodded. She reached in and pulled out his cock which was already semi-hard. Pooja had seen him fuck other girls while she was living with him but had not even held his cock in her hand yet. She loved how heavy it felt in her hand. She rubbed it with her soft, warm fingers and it started to get harder and rise up like a cannon.

As it rose up, Pooja leaned in and licked below the hot, meaty shaft. She felt like she was giving an exam. This was the first time she was getting to suck his cock and she had to do well if she wanted to qualify to become his whore. She recalled to mind everything she had learnt from observing him and what she had got from querying his other whores.

Making her tongue flat, she slowly licked from the base of his cock to the tip. She was careful to not hurry and worked on his cock with patience. It helped that she was loving the taste of his cock. She touched her tongue to the tip of his cock and licked up the clear drops of pre-cum gathered there. She loved that too. Then closing her soft, red lips around his cockhead, she swirled her tongue on his cockhead, keeping it in her mouth as she teased it.

His cock was fully erect now and Pooja's mouth was stretched open by it. She kept her lips wrapped around it and pushed her head down, soaking it in her saliva while being careful to breathe through her nose. His fingers combed through her silken locks and she loved the feeling of being stroked while she sucked his cock.

Pooja had to be quiet because the shooting went on, AD and other crew members came and talked to Romeo. He replied to them and gave them instructions while keeping one hand on her head, stroking her and guiding her. She worked slowly at first but then as she felt his cock throb harder in her mouth she started to push in deeper and take him in her mouth until his cockhead was hitting the back of her throat. She tried to take it in her throat in one go but could not manage it because it was too thick. She pulled back and then sucked it in again, pushing her head down until he was almost in her throat. Just then he took a firm grip in her hair and pulled her off his cock.

"Wait." He said and continued to hold her by the hair while he talked to his AD.

Being held by the hair like a bitch on leash was playing havoc with Pooja's body who was already very excited. Her pussy was soaking wet and leaking on to her thighs. She could feel that Romeo was just about ready to erupt and she really wanted to taste his cum. Living in his house for a week she had smelled his cum many times, and seen his other whores eat his cum happily. Pooja had been hungry for it all this week and now she knew she was very close to tasting it. But he was holding her at bay, and there was nothing she could do.

More than the physical force of his grip in her hair, it was his authority that controlled her and made her feel like she was just a little bitch to be controlled and owned. She was ready to beg for his cum, she was that turned on, but she knew she must behave and prove to him that she would be a good slut for him. She squirmed between his legs as she felt her hungry, wet pussy itch deep inside.

Romeo relaxed his hold and Pooja eagerly took his cock into her mouth again. She sucked his long, hard shaft in and out, massaging his meaty rod with her soft lips and using her tongue to caress the bottom of his heavy cock. Once again he pulled her hair but this time, only to bring her head back enough so that his cockhead was resting on her tongue and not going fully deep.

His cock erupted in her mouth and Pooja hungrily ate this cum. She loved the smell of it and his creamy taste on her tongue. She moaned as she sucked him back and forth, trying to milk as much of his delicious seed as she could in her mouth. It was more delicious than she had imagined and Pooja was happy that she got a big load to drink. When he was done cumming, she sucked his cock to take every single drop of his cum from his cock until she was sure that there was not even a single droplet left.

"Thank you, Sir." She said breathlessly "Thank you so much."

Smiling down at her, he told her "Go into the second bedroom there, wait by the bed, bent over, naked." He slapped her cheek lightly as he dismissed her.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." Pooja was not only happy to comply, she was so excited that her body was trembling as she walked off towards the other bedroom.

=============

Pooja was bent over the bed, her legs wide open, her stunning hot body completely naked. Her submissive pose was keeping her aroused and wet. She could hear Romeo as he told his team to do some things and walked away from his desk. His footsteps outside the door made her pussy throb. As he opened the door and entered the bedroom, Pooja had to suppress a whimper.

He didn't say anything, just took his clothes off and stepped behind her. She clenched her fists on the bed sheet in anticipation of what he was going to do to her. Feeling his cockhead on her pussy hole, she did whimper while trying not to let her knees buckle. He gripped her hips and drove his thick cock smoothly into her cunt. Pooja screamed as the thick monster stretched her tight pussy so wide and claimed her so deep. Her elbows almost folded as the hot pain flooded through her whole body.

She breathed slowly and tried to adjust her pussy around his huge cock. But just then he pushed again and Pooja screamed louder as his huge cock invaded deeper into her cunt. She was aware that her screams must be being heard outside the room but it only aroused her more. There was nothing she could do about them anyway. Romeo's cock was big and thick, every inch of it stretched her tight pussy hole and it made her cry out as the pain originated in her centre and rolled over her body like a tsunami.

Pooja bit her lower lip and waited for the pain to be absorbed in her body. Her ass was already moving back and forth on his cock though, like her body didn't mind the pain and wanted that dick in her deeper. She continued to breathe deeply and get used to his massive cock in her. Then he started fucking her with in and out strokes and each stroke of his cock knocked Pooja's breath out. She clawed the bedsheet as she tried to hold on and bear his thrusting strokes.

Within a short time, she started enjoying the fucking so much that pain became pleasure and she wanted him to fuck her harder and faster. Romeo sensed the change in her attitude and responded by grabbing her by the hair. Her jerked her head up and started to drill her cunt with long, hard, merciless thrusts. Pooja's yelps matched the rhythm of his fucking. With each thrust his cockhead was slamming into her cervix bur rather than move forward to relieve the pressure she was pushing back to help him pound her harder.

She had been waiting for this cock for a long time. Now that it was in her, Pooja felt like she wanted it to fill her as deep as possible. She wanted his cock to spear into her womb and claim her. Her whole body was so hot that her skin was burning, she could feel the sweat breaking out of her pores as Romeo made her his bitch in no uncertain manner.

"May I cum, Sir?" Pooja whimpered.

In the few days she had been living with him, she had seen him fuck several of his whores. They always asked for permission to cum. Pooja knew that that was his rule. Sometimes he allowed them quickly but sometimes he tortured them by making them hold on while he used them hard. Pooja really hoped he would allow her quickly because her whole body was on the verge of an explosion and there was no way she could hold on. How could you hold back a bomb from going off? Her whole body was a stick of dynamite and her fuse had been lit. Now nothing could stop it from going off. It was a matter of mere seconds.

"Please...please, may I cum, Sir?" Pooja quickly resorted to begging when he didn't answer her first request.

She had seen how his girls begged for their orgasms when he made them wait. She didn't know if he really responded to their begging or just allowed them after making them wait for a while. But even if there was a tiny chance that the begging would work, Pooja was willing to beg like a pro. Already her body was right on the edge. She was now having to exert all her willpower to not explode into the incredible orgasm that was building between her legs.

Following the example of his whores that she had watched, Pooja tried to use dirty, submissive talk to persuade him to let her have her orgasm.

"Oh, God, please, Sir? Please let your whore cum. I am your dirty little whore, Sir." She begged and whimpered "I need to cum, Sir, please! I will do anything you say, Sir. Please let me cum."

Her bottom lip was sore from her biting it so hard, her body was buzzing with an electric sensation all the way through her body from her toes to the top of her head. She was clenching her pussy muscles and clawing the bedsheet in her fists. She was having to use every bit of self-control to keep her body from spontaneously bursting into flames. Her hair was still in his fist and he was drilling her like a bitch but not letting her cum. Pooja's eyes teared up and two drops of salt-water fell on the bedsheet below her face.

Jerking her hair, he pulled her head up and bent over to kiss her cheek. He whispered in her ear "Who is my whore, Pooja?"

"I am, Sir. I am. I am your whore." Pooja replied quickly, remembering from her watched sessions that this question usually preceded the permission to cum, if answered right. Once she had seen him make a girl wait longer when she had not replied quickly enough. She kept going "I am yours to use, Sir. All yours. Your cock owns me, Sir. I am completely your whore."

"You may cum, whore." His words sounded like music to her. She choked when she tried to thank him as her pussy simply exploded into the most incredible orgasm of her life.

The huge orgasm destroyed her body from the inside and Pooja's joints gave in. Her elbows and knees folded like cardboard and she fell on all fours on the bed. Romeo followed her and kept drilling her hard and rough. Pooja screamed into the bed as her body felt like she was bubbling up like lava. Her whole body had melted and was now burning through the bed. His hard, massive cock drilling into her cunt was like the spark that had melted her body and was still keeping her at boiling temperature.

As he increased the force of his thrusts, Pooja's body collapsed further on the bed. She felt a relief in not having to hold herself up. Her face and shoulders were on the cool sheets now. Her tits were pressing into the bed and being grounded into it with his thrusts from behind. He took her hips in his hands and held her ass up off the bed as she drilled her cunt like a steel piston slamming into a well-lubricated hole.

She heard his grunt and felt his cock go off in her cunt like a huge bomb, triggering a liquid explosion. She was still feeling the orgasm burn through her body like a forest fire. His cock felt like a firehose spraying more fuel on the fire instead of water. Her body jerked and thrashed on the bed under him as he kept her pinned down and pumped his hot, searing cum into her womb. Pooja could feel how completely he was branding her as his whore and she was utterly thankful to him for claiming her like this.

12