Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams and moans echoed from the walls of the closed room as Pooja tried to regain her sanity. The orgasm had burned through her organs and she felt like she was nothing but a pile of embers and hot ash. Even in this state she was ecstatically happy that it was his cock that had destroyed her.

It took her a few minutes to calm down. Even after he slowed down his strokes, Pooja's body was still rocking with the aftershocks of the unbelievably hot orgasm. She whimpered like a bitch under him and enjoyed his slow but deep strokes, his cock still pulsing inside her cunt.

When he pulled out of her finally, Pooja had to make a supreme effort to get up off the bed. Her body felt like it had been through the wringer and her joints were still mostly liquid. But she knew what she needed to do and she was intent on earning her place as his whore at any cost. She took the support of the bed as she slowly slid down to the floor, then knelt between his legs. There she held on to his thighs and started to lick his cum-soaked cock.

He stroked her head as she licked his cum and Pooja felt so happy that she found her eyes were leaking again. She took the thick shaft in her mouth and sucked it clean like a good whore. She loved the taste of his cum already and enjoyed eating it again so soon. She felt like this was the treat she had been craving for so long and finally she had been awarded this wonderful, creamy treat for being a good bitch. She looked up at him and worshipped his cock with her mouth, eating every drop of his cum.

Like a film playing in her head, Pooja was remembering everything she had seen his whores do. She licked his cock clean, then licked his balls. Then lowering herself to her hands and knees, she licked his shoes clean, getting the drops of cum from the leather and eating them all.

"That's like a good bitch." He said.

Pooja felt incredibly proud and a sweet smile played on her lips.

[End of Part 5]

=============================================================

12