All Comments on 'Bombastic Baby Girl'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

So fucking hot! Loved the tease leading up to the sex! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Agree, this us fucking hot! Made my dick ready for some action. 5 stars 🌟

linnearlinnear10 months ago

Damn that was so very hot.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

As always, your stories are amazing! 5 stars!

KingKong2020KingKong202010 months ago

Fantastic story, i hope it has future chapters instead of being a one-off story

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan227410 months ago

I love your stories! Thank you for sharing

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
"...umm, responded to me this way before?"

Most logical question a desired daughter can ask. Chances are when any taboo attraction is obvious it's not the first time. So well written in content and mechanics it's as if the reader is present.

RossWood63RossWood6310 months ago

Such a fucking hot story. slow build up well written characters and hot incest sex. loved it

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a really-well done story. Yes, at times the slow teasing build-up frustrated me, but I think that's just because it was reflecting the nature of the situation in a more realistic way, as opposed to the typical way most stories handle the sex once the dam breaks (tit play, blowjob, pussy play, sex, done). There were breaks between each of the so-called phases, as the father came to terms with things more and more, before eventually realizing that there was no point fighting it and that he truly did love her in the way she loved him. And a final little surprise was that the ending wasn't quite as abrupt as I'm used to from this author (though admittedly it still fell short of a proper conclusion for my tastes), showing that they moved off and lived a life together. Good for them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...