Bombastic Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evenings, Sandi started to cuddle with her dad on the couch the way she used to. Frank's reaction was warm and encouraging. He always put his arm around her and held her close, and he didn't flinch when she laid her hand on his thigh and lightly rubbed at him with her fingertips. Sandi loved it when he ended up with a big, hard bulge in his shorts. She was dying to jerk him off again, and even more, she wanted to just pull up his shorts leg and suck it.

However, when Frank got those big, painful erections, he would just claim to be tired and go upstairs. Then he jerked himself off in his bedroom while Sandi listened to him through the door. It wasn't as if he went out of his way to make a secret out of what he was doing. His daughter could hear every moan and grunt. Her pussy would drip as she listened and she rubbed her clit in the hallway as she longed to be back in the kitchen that day when it was her hand causing her daddy's big cock to throb and spray cream in every direction.

Sandi noticed her father felt free to make as much noise pleasuring himself as he pleased, so she did the very same thing. When she made herself cum just outside his bedroom door those nights, she made sure her dad knew he wasn't alone and moaned just as loudly as he did.

Eventually, Frank started to get back to his old self again, not as quiet as he'd gotten those first two or three days after the handjob in the kitchen. This put Sandi more at ease, too, although there was a near constant ache in the core of her body. This was a brand new experience for her. There had been plenty of times in the past when her pussy simply felt empty and needed to be filled with hot, throbbing man flesh. But this feeling was different. It seemed to be centered in her pussy but went all through her body so much that it felt like it was in her mind and soul too. She didn't merely need to be filled with cock, she needed to be filled with hot, pulsating love. And instinctively, she knew the ache came from being in close proximity to the man she needed to filled by.

Sandi knew her dad was thinking of her the same way, but he was also being so decent and ethical it was starting to drive her crazy. She was all grown up, for fucks sake. Why would any man turn down a woman who knew what she wanted? She was past the point of doubting he was attracted to her plump, exaggerated curves. He'd already made it clear how much he liked her big, bouncy body. How could any kind of love be wrong when it was shared between consenting adults?

The frustrated blonde had to admit her father probably still thought of her as his little girl. That was natural, she supposed, especially since she knew she would always think of him as her daddy no matter how much she needed his cock pounding into her hot, wet love hole. Sandi was getting so frustrated she was about to explode.

Even though they didn't talk about what was happening between them, she decided to send her daddy a clear message another way. First, she went out to a spa and got a Brazilian wax, leaving her smooth as satin from her puffy mound to her puckered asshole. She loved the way it felt. Even the act of putting on panties took on a whole new dimension.

Sandi's next move was an afternoon of shopping on her own. She found a shop that catered to plus sized ladies and bought a few items that would be guaranteed to make her daddy go crazy. Then she waited for just the right day.

Exactly a week after the kitchen handjob, there was a day that wasn't too hot for working in the attic. It was easily warm enough to work up a sweat, but not as oppressive as the previous couple of days. While Frank got started without her, Sandi got dressed for the day in her room. With her body being as big and unruly as it was, she'd never dressed that way for anyone before. She only hoped she wouldn't look ridiculous as she pulled on a stretchy pair of white booty shorts that left the lower third of each ass cheek exposed. On top, she wore the top of a scant string bikini that barely contained the full, melon-sized tits she was blessed with.

Sandi's top was so small it left a good chance for nip slips considering the hefty sway and wobble of her luscious jugs. And without panties, her shorts were nearly translucent. With a little perspiration, neither her top nor her shorts would be keeping any more secrets.

The shapely blonde felt so nervous climbing the stairs to the attic. If she didn't get the reaction she was hoping for she was going to end up feeling like a fool. Deep down she knew her dad would never allow that to happen but would it be enough to break down those nagging barriers?

By the time Sandi got to the top of the stairs and stepped into the attic she couldn't help blushing at her father's instant reaction. He did a classic double-take, as if he couldn't believe what he'd seen the first time. She'd never exposed so much of her ripe tits except for when she was naked, and she'd never purposely shown off such a prominent looking camel toe. Frank was visibly stunned as he let his eyes drift up and down his daughter's plump, nearly naked body. Sandi felt her nipples go hard as he stared at them.

"Uhh, sweetie, are you sure that's the best outfit for working up here?" he asked in a wavering voice.

"Yeah, of course, Dad. It's so hot up here. Why? Is there something wrong with it?"

"Nothing, honey. It's just there's not very much to it."

Sandi giggled. "Is that a problem, Daddy?"

"No, sweetie. As long as you're comfortable," he said, looking away.

Sandi smiled to herself and they went back to work. They were down to the last few trips up and down the stairs before the attic space was completely cleared out. By the second trip back up to the attic, both dad and daughter were starting to sweat and Sandi's top and shorts were turning see-through wherever the fabric was wet. Frank tried to hide the way he kept looking at his heavily curvaceous daughter's well displayed body, but Sandi was pleased to have her daddy's eyes following her everywhere.

Every time she carried a box, she held it under her big, heavy boobs like she was resting them on a shelf. And once she started sweating a little, her nipples became visible through her skimpy top. Sweat was also beginning to seep down into her shorts, although showing herself so brazenly to her father had her growing wet in the pussy at the same time. But the best part of the day was spotting the signs of swelling in the front her dad's shorts. It made Sandi even more excited to know she could affect him that way. She felt sexy and bolder than ever.

Once the attic was empty, Sandi helped Frank carry tools and building supplies upstairs. After a few trips, they were both sweating heavily. Sandi's outfit was almost completely transparent now. She felt like she was as good as naked, which was scary and exciting at the same time. She loved the fact that her dad kept getting boners from watching her tease him. She was dying to just pull that hard meat out of his shorts and stroke him like she had the week before. But Frank still carefully avoided mentioning anything about their torrid encounter.

They say lightning doesn't strike twice, but Sandi thought the best way to get them back to where they were a week ago was to go back to the scene of crime.

"It's hot, Dad. We should take a lemonade break and get rehydrated," the sweaty beauty suggested. She was also afraid if she got too sweaty then her father wouldn't think she was appealing.

There was a tense moment of silence between them. What happened the last time they took a lemonade break had become the elephant in the room. But Sandi was giving her father a bright smile hoping to keep the moment from being too tense.

Frank looked serious, but he nodded in agreement. "You're right, sweetie. And maybe you want to change. Your outfit is soaking wet in this heat. You look ..."

"Like what, Daddy?"

"You look kind of naked," he said flatly, but that mouth-watering bulge was starting to rise in his shorts again.

"Is that something to be ashamed of? Am I too fat for you, Daddy?"

"You know damn well that's not true," he frowned seriously.

Sandi just smiled to herself and turned to head downstairs, letting her father follow from behind. She was pleased he stayed close behind to get a view of her full, gyrating ass while she went down two flights of stairs and into the kitchen. It was even more satisfying to see the bulge in his shorts look even bigger as she poured them each a cold drink. And he wasn't making any effort to try and hide the evidence.

"Daddy? Does this remind you of anything?" she asked, coyly referring to their previous lemonade break when she pulled out his cock and jacked him off all over the kitchen floor. She knew damn well he remembered just as well as she did.

"That was a mistake, sweetheart. We shouldn't have let it go that far."

"But we did," she said, stepping closer to him, letting the tips of her boobs touch his body. "And I haven't stopped thinking about it ever since."

"Neither have I, but that doesn't make what we did okay."

Sandi pouted and pulled the strips of her bikini top off around the sides of her tits, fully revealing her large orbs. The damp fabric was barely hiding anything anyway and she wanted her father to feel her hardened nipples against him even if it was through his T shirt. He uttered a small gasp of amazement as his daughter exposed her glorious melons. She pushed them against him, but then he leaned back and brought his hands up to cup the warm, damp weight of her sweaty jugs. She mewled happily as he squeezed and kneaded her lush flesh.

"This isn't what a father's supposed to do," he claimed even while his fingers were sinking into the pliant flesh of her luscious tits.

"It's what a man who loves me is supposed to do, though, isn't it, Daddy? And you do love me, right?"

"Oh, sweetie, I love you more than anything ..."

"I love you, too, Dad," she cut him off before he could counter his declaration with something logical. At the same time, she touched the hard, massive bulge in front of his shorts, tracing the shape of his aroused cock with her hand. "And I love your cock," she added with a throaty whisper.

"Then take it out," he told her in a tone that went suddenly husky.

Sandi was overjoyed. God, he felt so good, so hard. She giggled at his eagerness and unzipped his shorts. Then she opened the button and let them fall to the floor, pleasantly surprised to find he was going commando. She instantly started feeling his freshly shaved cock and balls while he continued his exploration of her exposed tits.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Frank groaned. "It should be up to me to make you stop."

"But it feels so good, doesn't it, Daddy? You don't want me to stop any more than I want to. Just accept that your daughter wants this too."

"And I always thought you were a good girl," the man quipped with a wry grin.

"I am a good girl, Daddy. Let me show you."

With a coy look in her eye, Sandi lowered herself to her knees so her dad's cock was level with her face. She held his meaty pole at the base and then laved the head and upper end of his shaft with her tongue. She angled her doe-like eyes up at him as her wet tongue explored his rigid man flesh, making him pull in deep breaths that came out sounding like moans.

"Haven't you ever thought about me like this, Dad?"

It was a rhetorical question as she closed her lips over the end of her father's cock and took him inside, sucking as she stroked the other half with her hand. His inability to speak made Sandi giggle inwardly. She tasted an oozing of precum in her mouth, spreading a mildly tangy flavor over her tongue as she lovingly sucked the meat between her lips.

"Fuck ... oh baby ... oh fuck, that feels so good," Frank moaned as he gazed at his little girl's pretty face.

Sandi's heart raced at the knowledge she was bringing so much pleasure to the man she loved most in the world. The plump blonde now had her lips and hand moving together along her father's big shaft. She twirled her tongue over his flesh and let her hand and lips travel faster back and forth, making his moans come deeper and louder. His precum was also flowing more heavily, pleasing his daughter's tastebuds as the wet throb started going deeper and deeper into her pussy. She pushed her free hand into her shorts and started rubbing her slit as she devoted her lustful passion to sucking her father's cock.

Frank never took his eyes off her. Her wet, supple lips stretched around the girth of his shaft like they were made only for his cock. His meaty shaft was now shining with her saliva and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before she made him cum.

The shortness of his gasps and grunts sounded like the ones he'd made the day she jerked him off, except deeper and more intense. As hot and exciting as it was to watch her dad's incredible cock spew cream all over the floor, it twice as hot to think of making him cum in her mouth. She usually enjoyed taking a man's load in her mouth, but the thought of her own father's spunk flooding across her tongue made her clit throb on the edge of her own climax.

The eager blonde tried her best to hold off her father's orgasm, though she couldn't help herself. She'd slow the strokes of her mouth and hand as long as she could, but then she forgot herself as her fingers grazed hard and fast over her clit and she bobbed her head faster again. Then her father's moans and groans would grow deeper and huskier like before, and she loved hearing the sound of his rising pleasure. Even more, she loved the way his thick cock pulsed and throbbed with need between her lips.

"Baby, watch out," Frank called in warning. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make Daddy cum!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," was all Sandi could manage with her lips stretched around her father's immense pole. And as he clutched the back of her head, that's just what he did. With a long, raspy growl of release, Frank's cock twitched as the creamy jets of sperm pulsed into his daughter's mouth. Sandi took the tangy squirts easily and happily, swallowing down the very same cum that gave her life. Her father's cream filled her mouth like a special elixir no other man could give her and she refused to let so much as a drop escape her mouth. Her heart was beating wildly with excitement while her daddy's life juice pulsed and poured over her tongue.

She kept nursing on his slowly softening cock until he slipped from her mouth. "Mmmmm, your cum tastes so good, Dad," the plump doll purred with content. Her hand was moving inside her shorts, raking her fingers over her yet to be satisfied clit.

"That was so soooo wrong," he sighed wistfully. "But the most amazing thing I've ever felt. Darling, your mouth is just ... amazing."

Sandi blushed with satisfaction. She couldn't help feeling proud of herself for giving her father such a memorable orgasm. It was just what she wanted to be able to do ... over and over again. She stood up and pushed her big tits against her dad's body.

"I'll always make you feel that way, Daddy. I can be your girl. I wanna be that for you," she told him in a purring tone. "No one else has to know the way we love each other here at home."

"Baby, you're such an incredible woman. So hot and beautiful. Any man would be so lucky to have you, but we can't let this keep happening. You're gonna meet someone new before you know it. Someone who can make you happy and satisfy your needs."

"You could do that, Daddy. You could satisfy my needs, I know you could with your amazing cock. You just don't want to," she said with a frown.

"I want to so much, sweetie. I wish I could be the one more than anything. But I'm your father. It's just wrong. So wrong."

"That's not what you were thinking when you poured your cum into my mouth, though, was it, Daddy?"

"No, baby. You're right. That's not what I was thinking when I came in your pretty mouth," he said with a sigh. A frustrated look came over his face. He finally took his hands off his curvy daughter and left the room in silence.

"Fuck," Sandi sputtered as he left. She was handling everything wrong, driving her father away without a word. But how was a girl supposed to handle giving herself over completely as a woman to her own father? And to make matters even more frustrating, her clit was still throbbing with need, but she was so upset thinking things weren't going the way she hoped that she didn't make herself cum.

Frank kept to himself until late that afternoon. Sandi busied herself with things to do around the house and finally decided to take a shower. She went up to her bedroom where she peeled her shorts and top off her sweaty, heavily curved body. She put her robe on and was about to tie the belt when her door opened. She let out a gasp of pleasant surprise when she turned to see her father coming in wearing only a pair of boxer briefs and a T shirt. He'd taken a shower about an hour before so he looked and smelled refreshed. She left her robe hanging open so he could see her smooth pussy and prominent tits, everything that was his just for the taking.

"Daddy? Is everything okay?"

"No, it's not okay," he frowned. But he went close to his daughter and pushed the robe off her shoulders. He guided her backward toward the bed where she sat down and waited, watching him expectantly.

"We can't keep doing this, but it's just as wrong for a man to let a woman make him cum without making her cum, too, even if she does happen to be his daughter. We're gonna rectify that right now. And then we're never gonna talk about it again."

Sandi giggled excitedly. Her father was already kneeling down on the carpet between her big, beautiful thighs. She could already feel the quivers and aches in her slit as he pushed her legs open even further and stared squarely at her exposed love nest.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this, but it would be wrong not to," he said.

Frank then leaned down and gave his daughter's pussy one of the most tender and loving kisses she'd ever felt. He kissed her slit as if he was kissing her mouth, then slowly ran his tongue up and down over her lips.

"Daddy," she said hoarsely. "At least take your shirt off, okay? It's kinda creepy if you leave it on."

"Oh, right, yeah. I guess that makes sense," he agreed, pulling off his shirt. Then he put his lips back to the girl's rapidly moistening pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy," she moaned. "Why didn't you let me take a shower first? Your little girl is all sweaty and dirty down there."

Frank lifted his face to look at her with a throaty growl. "That's I wanted to taste you before your shower, baby girl. Daddy thinks you're extra delicious when you're all hot and sweaty."

He quickly went back to laving his daughter's hot pussy with his lips and tongue, bringing a sharp gasp out of her mouth.

Sandi started to purr softly as she looked down her body in awe to see her handsome dad intently kissing and licking her silk-smooth pussy. He was taking his time, running his moist tongue up and down her rapidly heating folds and savoring the heady juices that were beginning to flow like they were when she sucked his cock. She never knew a man could make eating pussy seem so tender and hungry at the same time.

She let out a long, low moan of approval when he ran his thumb across her swollen clit and flicked the tip of his tongue into her hole at the same time. Then she felt the gradually increasing pressure of his thumb while his tongue delved deeper and deeper into her core. Sandi's well rounded hips started to move, arching her eager pussy against her father's mouth.

"Ohhhh, Daaaaaad, fuck yes," she cooed. "It feels so good. Fuck, don't stop, don't stop."

Frank soon swapped places between his mouth and thumb, bringing his lips around his daughter's hard clit while tucking his thumb into her hole. He teased her channel with slow, short fucking motions with his thumb while he sucked on her clit as if he were sucking a nipple. Sandi started yelping between breathless gasps, grinding her dripping slit hard into her dad's face.