Bombastic Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl had no shred of doubt how much her dad loved eating her hot, wet pussy. He was loving her pussy like no other man before him, and she was powerless to resist his eager efforts. Not that she wanted to. She was well on her way to a badly needed climax when Frank pulled his thumb out of her pussy and replaced it with two of his fingers. As he stroked them in and out of her slippery sheath he kept curling them upward into her sweet spot.

Sandi couldn't even form words now. She could barely move her body. She was even having trouble watching the man between her smooth, chubby thighs as he suckled her pink pearl like the sweetest delicacy in the world, simultaneously stroking her G spot. The ripely shaped beauty's spine began to arch slightly, as if her body was bracing itself for an oncoming rush.

"D -- D -- D -," she sputtered over and over, trying to call out "Daddy" but unable to piece together a whole word.

She finally just closed her eyes and gave in to the sensation she felt of her body rising into the air. Somehow she had known it was going to feel so much better being eaten by her dad than anyone else. It was like she could feel his love for her through his tongue swirling over her clit and the tips of his fingers teasing the tender nerves of her G spot.

The building tension in her body became unbearable, until it reached a breaking point where Sandi suddenly cried out long and loud as a banshee. Shooting waves of pleasure ripped through her body until the tension started to fade along with her piercing cry of release. Then she sank onto her bed completely placid. As she started to become aware of her surroundings again, she noticed her father was now the one uttering gasping grunts of physical strain.

Sandi finally opened her eyes to discover her father still kneeling on the floor by her bed. But now he was leaning back on one arm while stroking his rock hard cock with the other. His boxer briefs were shoved down beneath his balls and his fist was already flying over his shaft. The man's meat looked slick and shiny, and his daughter fondly remembered how much precum her dad was able to make.

This went on for several more minutes. Sandi gazed intently at her wildly jerking dad. His mouth and chin looked as wet as his cock, smeared with his daughter's plentiful cunt honey. He was staring at his naked, post-orgasmic daughter with a piercing gaze. He didn't make a move to hide his actions from her. If anything, Sandi thought he was enjoying the fact that his baby girl was watching him pound his world class cock. She rolled onto her side, letting her heavy tits face her father head on while she cocked up one leg to also give him a clear view of her recently ravaged pussy slit.

Frank's eyes hooded over as he stared at his daughter's obscene display. Sandi didn't feel like a daughter now but more like a BBW porn slut spreading her legs for an eager audience. Her nipples hardened again and her pussy tingled with fresh feelings as she watched the man she dreamed of being hers pummel his fuck stick. She couldn't resist rubbing her clit as they watched each other, and it wasn't long before she was driving herself back to another climax.

"Cum for me, Daddy," she purred. "Jack that huge cock and cum for your little girl. Do it, Daddy, I know you wanna!"

Frank then cried out between gasps. His hard, powerful cock suddenly erupted, sending a fountain of love sauce spurting upward and then splattering back down on his chest and belly. His frothy explosion set off his daughter's and the two both came together.

Sandi watched her father recover from his blast, his spunk dripping down the front of his body. She longed to lick up every drop and taste his delicious sauce again but he stood up and pulled his briefs back over his cock.

He still looked a little dazed, but he was looking at his daughter with a different light in his eyes than Sandi had seen before. Something about him seemed so different, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Before she could say anything he turned and walked out of her room.

Frank didn't go near the subject of oral sex and mutual masturbation with his daughter after that, but there was a lighter mood between them now. Sandi's dad was even flirtatious at times, but she could feel that he was still playing the ethical, upstanding dad role. She loved him for being that way, but at the same time the ache in her pussy to be filled with his cock was growing deeper every day.

About three days after Frank ate his daughter's pussy, she overheard him on the phone. He was talking to Norman and they were arguing. More accurately, Frank was giving Norman a piece of his mind. When she heard him tell Norman he would snap him like a twig if he ever tried to come near Sandi again, she started laughing and decided she really needed to suck her father's cock again. He was talking like a protective lover, not that there was much different between that and a protective father.

That night she lay in bed trying to think of ways to get the man in her life in the right situation so she could properly reward him for sticking up for her. It was fun to think about even though she was having trouble coming up with anything practical. Now that Frank had started work on converting the attic there wasn't as much for Sandi to do by way of helping, so there wasn't the same opportunity to tease him, either. She lay there naked except for a pair of panties and eventually fell asleep thinking about his cock while she rubbed her slit through the damp gusset.

Sometime later, she woke up. She had no idea what time it was but it was still dark. She became aware of warm, pleasurable sensations in her body that were demanding she wake up. She was aware of the hand gently fondling her bare boob and then she opened her eyes to find her father sitting next to her on the bed. The sheets had been pulled all the way down, revealing her in only the panties she'd gone to bed in while Frank was completely naked. She didn't know how long he'd been there, but his cock was fully aroused and standing up tall from his groin.

"Mmm, Daddy," she mewled sleepily. But his strong, coarse hand fondling her boob was quickly bringing her whole body to life. When he squeezed her nipple the sensation brought tingling heat to her pussy. She kept trying to read his face but her attention kept dropping to his rigid cock. His love stalk looked so big and ready. She reached for his hot, girthy shaft and slowly stroked it. Then he moved his hand down along the ripe curves of her warm body until he nestled it between her thighs. She immediately spread her legs and cooed with content when he cupped her pussy mound and pressed his fingers against her moist slit through the gusset of her panties.

"Did you change your mind, Daddy? Is that why you're here?" she asked.

"Maybe."

His fingers slipped in around the side of his daughter's panties and rubbed over the length of her slit. Her folds were already wet enough to feel slippery. His "maybe" sounded promising enough to make her heart beat faster. She was fully awake now, just as eager to hear what he was going to say as she was to feel his fingers explore more deeply into her aching pussy. He silently stroked her slit until her slick cream was oozing everywhere.

"I've been thinking a lot about what we've been doing lately," he added, fingers slowly massaging her pussy.

"Me, too, Dad. Hard to think about anything else."

"Yeah, I'm getting that, too. It's really bad, you know, but I can't turn it off. And the more I think about you, the more I want you."

This made Sandi smile with satisfaction. She knew wanting her own father as a mate and lover made her a freak in the eyes of most of the world, but that didn't bother her in the least. In fact, she actually felt kind of proud to love him despite the odds.

"Daddy, you already know I'm all yours," she purred. "You can do anything you want with me and I'll give you anything and everything because I love you so much." She paused a couple of seconds while a wicked smile graced her supple lips. "And because you have such a big, hot cock."

She giggled at herself, but then she felt her father's hand move to pull down on her panties. She straightened her legs and lifted her ass to let him pull them off, then spread her thighs again and moaned loudly as he pushed a pair of fingers into her snug, warm fuck hole. Sandi's whole, hefty body felt like it was melting around her dad's fingers. He stroked them in and out of her channel slowly, dragging them over her G spot as they slid back and forth.

"I think my naughty little girl loves her daddy's cock," he said in a husky growl that made Sandi think the "maybe" he gave her before really meant yes. Maybe he still thought what they were doing was wrong, but she didn't have to wonder how much he wanted her anymore.

"Ooohhhh yes, I do, Daddy, so much," she cooed, lightly grinding her hips to the agonizingly slow stroke of the man's thick fingers.

"You want that cock deep inside you, don't you, my naughty little angel? The same cock that gave you life."

Sandi's eyes widened, shocked but intensely aroused at his lurid words. "Yes, Daddy, of fuck, fuck, fuck yes. I don't just want it. I need it. Pump my little hole full of the same cum that made me."

As much as she always enjoyed some good, teasing and dirty talk, the plump, young beauty could barely believe what she heard herself saying. Yet she knew every word was true. Yet her mind was in a swirl. She wanted to feel his fingers pump faster into her aching hole. She wanted to feel him rubbing or sucking her clit at the same time. But even more, she wanted to feel his rock solid man stalk replace his fingers and fuck her into oblivion.

Frank then moved into a new position so he was kneeling beside his daughter on her bed. She kept her legs open while she reached for his cock again and continued stroking him. His dome was leaking so much precum now that her dainty hand was well lubed for jacking that cock.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Frank growled, gazing at his daughter like he wanted to memorize every detail.

Sandi could barely reply, and then she felt her dad's fingers burrowing between her ass cheeks and searching for the tiny starbud in between. His fingers were slick and wet from her pussy, and she called out between gasps as she felt his long, thick middle finger penetrate her rimhole and slowly sink into her asshole until it was fully embedded in her chute.

"So beautiful, and yet such a dirty girl at the same time," her father observed, gently sliding his finger in and out of her gripping shithole. He leaned over and spent some time going back and forth between the wobbling mounds of her huge tits to suckle and lick each of her swollen nipples. She clutched at the back of his head as he savored her tits and patiently fucked her ass with his finger.

"Daddy," the girl whimpered weakly. "Oh fffffffffuck my ass."

Frank then rose up from the girl's tits with a smile. Her nipples and areolas were now glistening wet from his saliva. "I know it's all fucked up, but you're rightfully mine, baby girl. You belong to your father, your daddy. I'll be your only man."

"Fuck, Daddy, yes. Only you," she whimpered breathlessly, meaning every word with all of her heart. It felt perfectly right to belong to this man. It was like nature was taking its rightful course. And the next thing the luscious, young blonde knew, her father was slipping his thumb into her slick pussy and sliding both fingers into both of her holes at the same time. She cried out in breathless ecstasy. And then she nearly screamed when he leaned down and sucked her throbbing clit between his lips.

Sandi had never felt so stimulated before, feeling fingers in both of her holes and a hungry mouth devouring her clit all at the same time. She suddenly felt like she was hurtling down one of those long, waterpark slides, rushing through space toward an orgasmic explosion that left her gasping and shaking.

The dazed girl was still recovering from her climax she felt her father moving again, pulling his fingers free from her holes. He positioned himself between her thick, smooth thighs and rubbed the belly of his rigid cock along her pussy.

"I get it, baby," he told her, pausing and giving her time to recover. "Everything you've been saying these past few weeks. I love you more than anything as my daughter, but I want you to be my woman too. My baby girl and my lover. I'd marry you right now, but ... technically, you're still married so I'll just have to fuck your hot, wet, married daughter-pussy and take it just for me."

Sandi stared at her father like she was seeing him for the first time. She'd been hoping for him to come around to her way of thinking about a father and daughter love relationship, but she never imagined the raw lust he was now revealing to her.

"Do it, Daddy," she whimpered desperately. "Just push that huge cock right up your married daughter's hot pussy. Fuck me, Daddy. Make me yours forever."

Frank gripped the base of his fat cock and nudged the head into his daughter's frothy folds. Sandi noticed the heaving of his chest getting deeper as he squished the dome of his cock over her slippery cunt. He needed it every bit as much as she did, and after toying with her as long as he could he finally pushed his rod into her sheath.

Sandi and her father looked at each other in disbelief while the shank of his swollen cock sank deeper and deeper into her clasping core. The feeling only confirmed what Sandi now knew in her heart, that a loving father's cock was better than any other cock a girl could have. A low, rumbly moan came out of her throat as her dad's engorged dick sank fully into her cauldron of daughterly need. He started rocking his pole in and out of her juicy snatch, leaning down on his elbows while they began their rhythmic, incestuous fuck.

Frank's chest squashed against his beautiful daughter's luscious tits, though he was conscious to hold up most of his weight on his arms. Sandi moaned at every thrust of the cock that had captured the very essence of her being. She had never felt so dirty and nasty yet so beautiful and loved at the same time. The rocking of her big hips matched the rolling thrusts of her father's ravenous hard on. His thick shank was touching places inside her pussy she didn't even know she had. The hot, hard surges of meat in her sheath had her on the edge of another climax.

Frank desperately kissed his more than willing daughter. His kiss was instantly demanding as he pushed his tongue past her lips and took her mouth like he owned it. Sandi kissed him back just as hungrily while their grinding fuck grew hotter and faster. He gave her steady thrusts and kissed her until they were both fighting to breathe, then he gasped for air and leaned down lower to suck on her nipples again.

Feeling her father's mouth greedily suck her distended nipples sent Sandi over the edge. Her body jerked with the spasms of an overwhelming climax that sent her spiraling into a swirl of pleasure that burst like fireworks. He fucked her through the crest of her peak but then slowed in his thrusting until he was barely moving in and out of her cunt.

"I love you so much, baby," he told her.

"I love you too, Daddy. You just made me the happiest daughter in the world. Cum in my pussy so I can make you the happiest Dad."

Frank smiled and kissed his precious girl again. After that, he pulled away so Sandi could reposition herself on her hands and knees. Her father guided her back toward the edge of the bed so he could push his cock into her pussy from behind while standing against the bed.

"Oh, ohhhhh Daddy, yes, that cock feels so good."

"And your pussy feels amazing, baby," he told her, already thrusting the full length of his cock back into her hole.

The sliding action of Frank's cock was making squelching sounds as he fucked his baby girl. At the same time, she felt his finger pressing into her asshole again. It felt wet and slick. She figured he must've wet it in his mouth before slipping it back up her ass. Now she had his cock pumping her pussy and his finger pumping her asshole at the same time. The sensations felt like they were shooting through her entire body. She shoved a hand between her legs, and after taking a quick feel of her father's driving cock and balls she started rubbing her clit.

"Fuck!" the blonde shrieked as she started to cum. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, DAD!"

All Frank could manage now were grunts and growls of a father's unleashed lust. He only pulled his finger out of his baby girl's shithole so he could grab onto her round hips and pump his cock into her big, gorgeous body even harder.

With her fingers rapidly thrumming across her clit, Sandi started to cum all over her daddy's thrusting cock. Her inner walls rippled and clenched at his pumping meat as she rocked from one climax right into the next. Frank steeled himself as hard as he could and managed to fuck the portly angel through three more climaxes before he suddenly stopped breathing and pumped a gusher of fatherly sperm deep in her velvet gash.

Sandi was stunned by the force of her own orgasms as much as her father's. When he finally pulled his spent cock out of her pussy and let go of her hips she rolled onto her back, feeling dazed and blissful. Frank crawled onto the bed and lay down next to her, pulling her into his arms to cuddle her close.

Both father and daughter slept soundly. Sandi woke up first and stretched, smiling as she found her naked father still lying next to her. She giggled to discover their sex from the night before hadn't done anything to prevent Frank's typical morning wood. She spent a couple of minutes just admiring the long, thick member jutting up against her dad's belly, but then she carefully moved between his legs. Gently taking the man's aroused cock in hand, she started kissing and licking all around his head and upper end of his shaft.

Frank started to groan softly in his sleep, but not long after his daughter took his cock head into her mouth and started sucking he woke up. He moaned his approval and told her he'd never seen such a beautiful sight in his life. Sandi happily mewled around the hot, throbbing cock between her lips. She patiently bobbed her head up and down as she sucked his length, caressing his balls at the same time. And she didn't stop until her father was gasping for air and pumping into her mouth, spurting gushes of warm man cream between her lips and down her throat.

"Do you like waking up with your cock in your baby girl's mouth, Daddy?" the blonde asked impishly.

"You know I do, baby. And I expect to be doing it a lot more often from now on."

"Oh, I can definitely promise you will," she giggled excitedly.

Sandi did eventually get a divorce from Norman, but she didn't rush it because she and her dad both loved the idea of her still being married while he was fucking her. Frank finished the apartment upstairs, but they both moved into it together. After about another year, Frank started doing research into places in the world where it was legal for a man to marry his daughter. He was surprised there were as many as there were. Together, he and Sandi picked a place, sold their house and moved overseas. None of their old friends have seen them ever since.