All Comments on 'Bombs Away'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love happy endings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nemo me impune lacessit

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

repito lo anterior, busca ayuda con esto, ayuda profesional .... si, te digo a ti, que disfrutas pervertidamente el btb

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

The lovers can now be together forever. Too bad he couldn’t leave her a little something to say goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cracking yarn. I would be morbidly curious to take one last look before filling everything in just to see the lovers final embrace.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good call to reference Poe, this is a dark, grim story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story suffers as a result of the author's decision to write only narrative prose. Some dialog would have added interest to the piece, and "hearing" the wife speak in her own words would have provided context the work truly needed. Nonetheless, it is a novel LW story line, and for that the author deserves our gratitude and appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too narrative driven, no dialogue. It read like somebody was telling a story at camp. Also, with the two cheaters life soans measured at one day, possibly two, taking away supplies and water made no sense, especially the jug of urine. They all made no difference to two, suffocating, doomed people.

Three stars, edging toward two.

JPB

Calico75Calico759 months ago

You have a dark sense of humor that I really enjoy! It is not perfectly written, but that doesn't really matter in this type of story. Good job. I am glad this author is still writing and posting on tnis site. Thanks!

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

Would love to have been a fly on the wall of that bunker. A CCTV connection inside would have been interesting.

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Second time of reading, still just as funny as the first! Great to think of the panic!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Amazingly satisfying BTB. A bit over the top, but that's because it's a bloody STORY.

//

For those whining that "someone cheating didn't deserve death penalty" - do you also go to cuck stories with a man who was forced into it AND later found that kids weren't theirs - with you whining that an honest decent man didn't deserve to essentially have their life and psyche destroyed, which pretty much kills the person effectively? Didn't think so. You don't give a fsck about who deserves what, you're just man hating asses who adore sociopathic cheaters (likely because you are one of them).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can not think of a better ending for a cheating wife I hate them all (jaybee186)

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

I would have done it exactly like that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are a gruesome, bugger, aren't you. Talented writer, inventive with your stories, which is not common on this site. The similar endings are the same except no one usually dies, so that too makes you creative in the endings area. 5 minus one for the murder = 4

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

How would they know I even knew? Maybe the jug of piss perhaps?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories