Bombs Away!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs came up around his hips. Her warm arms closed around his back -- and tightened ferociously.

Yes! He wasright there...! He twisted his hips to burrow into her tight wetness.

She tightened her hold around his back and whispered in his ear. "Oh Tim, you aresucha naughty boy!" She kicked out hard and twisted sharply, rolling them over.

His mouth was pulled from her breast, and his cock moved far from the target. Startled, Tim opened his eyes. "Huh...?"

Black hair curtained his face. She turned to look at him and Bethesda's scarlet lips broadened into a smile wide enough to show fangs. "Fancy meeting you here?" She rolled her hips and something long, firm, slick, and latex pressed against his hard-on.

"What?" Tim lifted his head to look down at his belly and saw a long red strap-on dildo rubbing against his cock. "Shit...!" He kicked out his leg and rolled to toss her off of him.

"Oh, no you don't...!" Bethesda tightened her grip on him and continued the roll until she was once again on top. Her long black hair tangled around them, binding both their bodies together. She chuckled and winked. "I told you honey, I'm strictly a top."

Tim screamed and thrashed, then suddenly he was falling off a cliff toward a churning ocean far below.

Holding on tightly and laughing, Bethesda fell with him. "You're not getting away that easily!"

Tim crashed...

...And gasped fully awake on his bedroom floor, tangled among the sheets pulled from his four-poster bed. He stared up at his bed and blinked. "What the fuck...?" He sat up slowly, wiping the sweat from his brow. "God, what a nightmare." He rubbed his bruised elbow and stared down at his rigid cock. He was still hard. Why the hell was he hard? The nightmare should have killed that. He scowled and rose to his feet to shove the sheets back on his bed. "Fucking dream..." Determined to put the whole thing behind him, he headed into his bathroom for a shower.

The glass-walled shower brought back some extremely pleasant memories from the last time Sally had occupied his shower. The gentle curve of her spine above her sweet, round ass all slick with water, the cheeks parted just enough to see the plump lips of her ever-dripping, ever-tight pussy... Her tightness wrapped around him while he pounded into her accompanied by the loud slaps of wet skin against wet skin...

Under the spray of steaming hot water, Tim stroked himself hard and fast. "God... Sally..." Orgasm tightened deliciously in his balls. With a loud groan, he spilled himself into the shower. It was nice, but he wanted the real thing. He wanted Sally.

And he was going to get her. No little shit of a pizza boy was going to keep Sally from him! Not if he and theEro-Blasthad anything to say about it!

He toweled off and left the bathroom with determination in his step.

* * *

After a brisk morning jog through the neighborhood park, Tim headed back to his condo for a quick rinsing shower and some breakfast. Hopefully, the manual would be waiting on his doorstep. He had about four hours before he had to get ready for his date with Sally. That should be enough time to read what he needed to know to set theEro-Blast.

Only a handful of steps away from the glass doors leading into his building, his cell-phone began to vibrate in his pocket.

Tim pulled out the phone and hit 'receive', fully expecting to hear Bertie asking about the manual. "Tim here."

A smoky feminine voice spoke right in his ear. "Hey Tim..." It wasn't Bertie. It was the voice from his nightmare.

Tim startled so hard his hand jerked. The phone tumbled from his fingers. He yelped and lunged for it, snatching it before it hit the ground. He set the device to his ear. "Ah, sorry Bethesda, um..."

"You okay Tim?"

Tim chuckled uneasily. "Uh, yeah, just fine. I uh...tripped." It was lame, but it was the best he could come up with right at that moment.

"Okay... Anyway, I'm calling because I thought you should know that Jack, the pizza boy just pulled up in Sally's driveway."

Tim's heart clenched. "What?"

"If you plan to get your girl back, you better get over here quick." There was a click and then soft beeping indicating that the connection was gone.

Sally!Icy sweat spilling down his back, Tim bolted through the glass doors and dashed into the elevator. He mashed the button for his floor with desperation. He needed to see if the manual had arrived -- he needed theEro-Blast!

Tim lunged out of the elevator and pelted down the carpeted hall for his apartment, and almost slammed face first into the grizzled delivery guy heading back up the hallway with a good-sized box in his hands.

Eyes wide, the delivery guy threw himself to the side, plastering his back to the wall. "Whoa! Hey!"

Tim skidded to a halt and eyed the guy's snazzy blue Express Delivery uniform. "You!" His gaze locked on the brown box in the guy's hands. "That for me?"

The delivery guy blinked from where he gripped the wall as if his life depended on it. "Uh, yeah?"

Tim grinned and held out his hand. "Great!"

The guy shoved the box into Tim's hands, and started to inch away along the wall.

Tim frowned. "What about the receipt thing?"

The delivery guy froze against the wall. "Eh?"

Tim rolled his eyes. "Don't I need to sign for it?"

"Oh, that! Um, yeah." The delivery guy pulled the plastic device from his hip bag, typed on it at the speed of light, then practically threw it at Tim.

Tim signed and handed it back. "Thanks."

The delivery guy took the device, and gave Tim a blindingly terrified smile. "Yeah, sure. Bye!" He bolted down the hallway towards the elevators.

Tim shook his head. "Weird guy." He trotted the rest of the way to his door, and let himself in with all due haste. He needed a shower and a change...

He needed a look at that manual.

Tim tore into the box and pulled out a plain, black, industrial-sized, loose-leaf binder that had thousands of pages. A quick flip through the pages revealed an awful lot of painfully small type. His jaw dropped. "I don't havetimeto read all that!" He pulled out his phone and hit the speed-dial of Bertie.

The phone burbled and clicked.

"Acme Research and Development, Bertie here..."

"Bertie, its Tim, I got the manual but..."

"I'm not at my desk at the moment. Please leave your name and number..."

Tim closed the phone. "Shit." Manual or not, he needed to get to Sally's, and that meant a shower and a change first. He dropped the book on his coffee table, right next to theEro-Blast, and headed for his bedroom with his phone. Hopefully, Bertie would call him back before he left.

Freshly showered and wearing his nicest charcoal gray sports jacket with matching slacks, and the pale blue cotton shirt Sally had said was her favorite, Tim raced into the semi-empty parking garage in the basement of his building. A push of a button and a chirp unlocked his silver blue BMW. He climbed in, tossed the bomb and its manual on the passenger seat, and started up the car. Bertie hadn't called him back -- yet.

He'd just have to figure it out on his own.

Tim stomped the gas and roared out of the garage. He didn't exactly peel rubber but it was damned close.

* * *

Tim stopped the car two houses down from Sally's split-level ranch and parked. By craning his neck out the window of his car, he could just see past the bushes and... Yes, Jack the pizza-boy's battered blue Toyota was definitely sitting in her driveway. "Crap."

Leaning over, he picked up the manual and set it against his steering wheel to leaf through the first couple of pages looking for a contents page.

No contents.

An index, maybe? He flipped to the back pages of the book.

No index either.

"Damn it! What the hell kind of manual is set up so that you can't find anything?" Tim started rifling through the pages looking for some kind of table that would a least show what all the symbols by the switches on the device meant.

The phone in his pocket vibrated.

Tim stiffened. Ithadto be Bertie! He fished the phone from his jacket pocket and snapped it open. "Tim here."

Bertie's semi-sour voice sounded from the phone. "Yo, Tim."

Tim was so relieved he about melted into his seat. "Thank God! I can't make heads or tails out of this manual! There's no contents, or index, or even a table of symbols."

"Well, that's because the manual is still being compiled and revised. We do the contents, indexes, and tables last, so..."

Tim stiffened. "Wait, wait...! What do you mean...beingcompiled? Are you saying that you're not done writing the damned manual yet?"

"Um... Well the device is still in the beta stage. We don't quite know all it can do. You've got what we have so far, but..."

"Ah, jeeze, Bertie..." Tim slammed the incomprehensible manual shut.

"But we know it can do what you want!"

"Okay, fine..." Tim rubbed his suddenly aching brow. "Can you tell me how to set the bomb to make Sally focus her sex-drive on me?"

"What? Rightnow?"

"Yes, right now! That damned pizza boy is in her house right now!"

"Er... Yeah, sure. Hold on." The distinctive click of keyboard typing rattles across the phone. "Okay, you ready?"

Tim picked up the device and flipped it over to squint at the tiny switches. "Ready."

Bertie sighed. "Okay, now do exactly what I tell you. No deviations..." His voice dropped to barely a whisper. "Or God knows what'll happen..." He began rattling through symbols, instructing Tim to slide a switch up, another down, a dial turn to the right, another dial turned to the left...

Tim flipped, turned, pressed, and clicked well over a dozen different settings.

Bertie blew out a breath. "Okay, that's it."

Tim stiffened. "That's it?" There were a good two dozen settings he hadn't touched. "You're sure?"

"Yeah, now read back what you've done, so I know you got it right."

Tim stared at the tiny settings. He could barely name half the symbols, never mind recite the positions they were in. "Err..."

"Oh, one more!"

Tim stiffened. "What?"

"You got one more setting, and this one's really important! It's to keep the effect down to a small area."

"A small area?"

"Yeah, you don't want the whole city trying to get into your pants, do you?"

Tim blinked. Theentirecity...?All those women...!

"That includes the guys."

Tim's stomach clenched and an icy sweat spilled down his back. "Ah, what setting was that?"

"Look for the infinity symbol. That has a dial. Set it to one."

Tim spotted the symbol that looked like a figure eight lying on its side. "Ah, gotcha." His gaze slid over to Sally's house. It was big house and she could be anywhere in it. Would a 'one' be big enough to cover the whole house?

"Okay, now I need you to read back what you've set."

Tim's phone beeped, indicating an incoming call. "Hang on a second Bertie." He pulled the phone from his ear to see who it was. The lighted display showed 'Bethesda.' He pressed the phone back to his ear. "Bertie, hang on just a second. I got a call."

"Tim? Tim wait...!"

Tim clicked the button to switch to Bethesda and pressed it back to his ear. "Yes Beth?"

"It's Bethesda!"

"Yeah, yeah, what's going on?"

"Look, are you coming down here or not? Because if you're not, I'm going in!"

Tim blinked. "What? Why?"

"Jack wasminelong before your tramp took him, and I want him back!"

Tim's eyes widened.What the hell...?Bethesda wanted the pizza boy too? "Wait! I'm only a couple houses away, I'm just..." He eyed the sex-bomb in his hand. "I'm setting up my equipment. I'll be there in less than a minute!"

"Oh! They're at the door. Is that a bathing suit she's wearing? Is he taking her to the beach? Damn it, he never tookmeto the beach...!"

"Abathing suit...?"Tim practically ripped off the door handle to get out of his car.

Tim's phone beeped to remind him that he still had Bertie on hold.

The phone tight to his ear, Tim dashed into the bushes bordering Sally's house, angling to get to her back door. "Can you keep them from leaving? I need to get this in place!" Preferably without being seen.

Bethesda purred, but it sounded more like a growl. "No problem." The phone clicked. Bethesda had hung up.

Tim hurriedly switched back to Bertie. "Bertie, how do I set this thing to go off?"

"Eh...? Oh, um, the clock on the front, that's the timer."

"Good! Talk to you later."

"Tim, wait...! Tim!"

Tim hit the End Call button on his phone, and shut it off for good measure. He didn't need the thing going off while he snuck around in Sally's house with the bomb.

In a matter of seconds, he was at Sally's back door and lifting the key from under the pot of daisies posted next to it. He inserted the key in the lock and hesitated.Breaking and entering, much?

Tim clenched his teeth.I'm not here to hurt her. I love her.He eyed the bomb in his hand.She just needs a little...reminding that she loves me too.Satisfied, he unlocked Sally's back door and snuck into her kitchen.

Feminine shouting came from the front of the house. Bethesda had apparently gone for a full frontal assault.

Tim opened the cabinet under the sink and dropped to one knee to set the simple timer for two minutes.

Outside, the shouting escalated.

Tim flipped the bomb over to look at the back. It was set to 'one', but Sally wasn't even in the house.What if the radius of effect isn't wide enough?Damn it, he couldn't take that chance! Who knew when he'd get another try? He turned the dial to 'four' to make sure. He flipped it back over.

One minute, thirty-six seconds to detonation.

Tim closed the cabinet door and bolted out of the house, rushing back to his car. He turned on the engine and drove forward to Sally's then up her drive, blocking in the pizza-boy's Toyota.

Standing in the front door, Sally in a bright yellow French bikini, and Bethesda in her trademark black latex, were engaged in a shouting match.

Beside them and looking rather wide-eyed and slack-jawed, was Jack the tall, tanned and muscular pizza boy, holding...Frederick the ferret.

Tim tilted his head to the side in confusion. What the hell did that damned ferret have to do with anything?

Bethesda pointed a long finger at Jack. "If you're going to steal my boyfriend, then yes Idowant my ferret back!"

Tim rolled his eyes.Women... He got out of his car. Ferret or no ferret, he had to get Sally back into that house.

Sally spotted him and her mouth fell open. "Tim?"

Bethesda looked his way. "About damned time you got here!"

Sally glared at Bethesda. "Youcalled him?"

Bethesda glared right back. "Damned straight I did!" She pointed a long finger at Tim. "That'syour boyfriend." She pointed at Jack. "I want mine back!"

"Jack swallowed hard. "Maybe, I should go?"

Both women turned to glare at him and snarled in chorus. "Don't you dare!"

Jack flinched back from them.

Frederick the ferret squeaked and flinched too.

Tim lifted his hands and chuckled uneasily. "Um, why don't we take this inside, eh?"

Bethesda scowled, her black eyes gleaming. "Tim, how can you be co calm about this?" She pointed at Sally. "That hussy is cheating on you, withmyboyfriend!"

Tim kept his smile on and his hands up, but progressed forward, urging them back toward the open door. "I'd just rather not do this in front of all the neighbors, okay?"

Bethesda curled her lip. "I AM the neighbor!"

"Yes, but..." Tim jammed a thumb over his shoulder, indicating the rest of the block. "You're not theonlyneighbor."

Sally scowled at Bethesda. "Fine!" She grabbed onto Jack's wrist. "We'll take this inside.

"Hey! Bethesda grabbed onto Sally's other wrist. "That'smyboyfriend you're manhandling!" She reached out to grab Jack's hand, grabbing Frederick the ferret in the process.

Sally practically snarled in Bethesda's face. "You're one to talk about manhandling! I don't fuck my boyfriends with a rubber dick!"

Tim's gaze locked on Bethesda, then Jack. His brows shot to his hairline.She fucks him?

Jack shot a quick and terrified glance at Tim, then juggled Frederick into one hand, freeing the other, and grabbed onto Bethesda's sleeve. "Ladies, ladies! Can we go inside now, please?"

Suddenly, an enormous rumble echoed all around, loud enough to shake the ground and rattle the windows.

Everyone looked up at the cloudless sky in confusion.

Well, everyone except Tim.Was that the bomb?

A bright blue light ignited inside the house, blazing out from all of the windows and the front door, casting stark shadows on the front lawn. The light pouring from the front door engulfed the two screaming women, the shouting pizza boy, and the squeaking ferret. Abruptly, the light retreated into the house, sucking all four of them with it. The front door slammed closed behind them.


Act Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim blinked at the closed door. Whoa...He rushed up the steps and threw the front door open. Billowing fog rolled from the house past him. The whole house was full of it. He couldn't see a thing, not even the stairs. Batted at the writhing fog, he carefully stepped in and felt his way to the right and up the stairs to the main part of the house. "Sally?"

A deep throaty moan sounded off to his right, in the general direction if Sally's living room.

Waving his hands to help dissipate the fog, Tim walked slowly that way. "Hey, is everyone all right?"

A dark shape was sprawled on the floor. It moaned.

Tim squinted through the fog. Which one was it? It looked too big to be either of the girls. "Hey..." He knelt and reached out to touch their shoulder. His hand landed on something smooth skinned, soft, round, and pliant. He squeezed experimentally. It felt like a breast. His fingers shifted to discover something that could only be a nipple.

Whoever it was moaned again.

Tim swiftly shifted his hand to the shoulder area -- and touched fur. Tim froze.Fur?

The fog finally thinned enough for Tim to see that whoever was at his feet -- wasn't exactly human.

Long deep brown human hair streaked with cream at the temples framed a perfectly human face that was actually quite lovely, if a little strong in the cheekbones and jaw. They also had two rather large though nicely shaped human breasts tipped in dark pink nipples, and an extremely muscular human belly.

However, two rounded and furred ears that were clearlynothuman parted their dark hair. Additionally, their seriously broad shoulders, and heavily muscular arms and legs were completely furred in brown streaked in cream with both their hands and their feet tipped in black claws. However, the most frightening thing about the creature was that a completely human, though flacciddickwas nestled between the plump lips of what looked like a human pussy.

Tim sat down hard. Who the hell...? No, WHAT the hell was this? He shook his head.Never mind that!Where were the others? He had to find them and get them out of the house before the...creature woke up! He scrambled to his feet, took the ten steps toward the back of the house into the dining room, and whispered. "Sally?"

No one was there.

He stepped through the archway into the kitchen. "Bethesda...?"

Nope.

He strode down the long hall and threw open the bedroom door. "Pizza boy...?"

Na-da.

He dashed back out into the hallway and opened the bathroom door. "Frederick...?"

No ferrets anywhere.

He galloped down the stairs to the lower-level family room. "Anybody...?"