All Comments on 'Bombshell in the Berkshires'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartier2 months ago

I never heard of "pink orchid" erotica or this writer before, but this was phenomenal! I hope to see more in due time

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I grew up in the Berkshires. I loved your story and how perfectly captured the old new England house and weather. I hope you continue this story line? I would love to hear more about Clay and Roger. Great read brought back a lot of memories of the Berkshires.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked your story. It was pretty interesting how she reacted to the two guys having sex. Here's how my mom dealt with seeing me sucking my friend Dave's cock. Not for the first time, but at breakfast one morning her bathrobe suffered another massive wardrobe failure as her tits tumbled out in front of me and her bush was at eye level. "Oh, sorry honey, this belt, haha, well you like naked women don't you? There was a long silence. I was stunned. She continued, "It's ok if you don't honey but I watched you give Dave a blowjob, I though you might be gay." Wow, I was stunned and red, after a long silence, I quietly said, "Mom, it was once, I tried, his cock was hard but it didn't feel right, he really wanted me to so I did, it didn't taste good either, can we talk about this another time." We did but I never saw anything private again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That’s not where I would have imagined this going. What a great take on love, acceptance and redemption! I’ll be looking forward to the next installment. I already have my own idea of what comes next… please share yours. Thank you.

OmenainenOmenainen2 months ago

Oh, my gods. I seriously loved all these people and everything about this story, and I’m beyond happy to have read the first gay male pink orchid in the living memory! Thank you so much for participating in my event!

Timeless13579Timeless135792 months ago

Great writing, believable, incredibly erotic! I'll be reading more of your stories. Thank you!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 months ago

My wife "managed "my affairs, and I loved every moment of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not real life. I know couples that hảve done MMF and MFF and its nothing like this.

FigjamkissFigjamkissabout 1 month ago

This story may may not happen often in real life, but it is a fantasy that appeals to me. I like the plot and the way the characters treated each other. Congrats to the author for this series of stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Motorhead Previous Part