Bombshell in the Berkshires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback myself. I had never considered this possibility.

The room was filled with a dense silence as each of us played with the notion in front of us.

Barb looked less undone than Roger and I, but of course, it was her idea. It was then that I noticed the elastic hair tie she'd put around her left wrist. Usually, if her hair was loose, the tie would be present on her wrist for only one reason. Her hair was loose now, wavy and mostly darkish in our softly lit living room. A little quiver of excitement coursed through my body.

I wanted to shake my head to clear the decks. It was crowded up there as one thought overtook another.

Barb rose. "I'll be retiring. This may be a 'one-time offer,' just so you know. I can leave you guys to ponder, if you want."

Roger and I looked at each other, and I read his thoughts.

"No, we're right behind you." I said this like I was aiming to follow my platoon captain into battle.

So we made our way upstairs. Roger's clothes stayed in the living room, where he had carefully folded them on the arm rest of one of our chairs, boots in a perfect parallel on the floor. But I carried mine up.

I watched Barb's ass in her jeans in front of me and held my breath at the possibilities.

I was surprised when entering the bedroom to see that Barb had left the electric space-heater on. Our old home is drafty enough it gets pretty cold in wintertime, and we often use the heater to warm up the room during the various cold snaps, always turning it off at bedtime. On a cold day the first one up might turn it on a bit to take the chill off the morning air for the other. But it seemed Barb's notions about tonight had meant plans to keep the room warmer than usual.

For the second time in the evening, I was going to be involved in some sexual actions with a witness present. Nothing earlier in my life (or my imagination) had prepared me for this.

The way Barb stood in front of us, with a provocative hands-on-hips pose, suggested that it would be our task to disrobe her.

I moved behind her and reached around to reach the top button of her shirt. Roger edged over, took my facial expression hint to undo the next button. We took turns, a button at a time, until all were undone, Roger struggling not to stare at Barb's bare skin as her shirt parted open in front of him, but that seemed to be the whole idea.

We each eased a sleeve off each arm and Barb slipped free gracefully.

I took a deep breath and unhooked her bra clasp in back and slid that off as well. Roger's eyes got full- moon-like as her breasts tumbled forth.

Barb's chest had once been firm, and her breasts had ballooned when nursing the boys, but afterwards they became longer and sloppier, their nipples pointing down more than out these days. The bras she chose and the shirts she wore gave little indication of their size and shape. I had once referred to them as "drifters" and got a sharp elbow in the ribs for that remark, which was never repeated.

They have heft, mostly at their ends, and as they settled onto Barb's ribcage, Roger's face struggled for composure.

I reached around and we got the front of her jeans unhitched and out of the way, then slid her undies off.

Barb stood stark naked in front of my best bud. I snuggled up and gave a kiss to her neck, my arms reaching around her small round belly for a hug, the edge of her pubic hair soft against my lower fingers. She turned into me and we shared a kiss. Roger was seeing my wife stark naked for the first time.

Getting to the bed was an easy next step, and as I settled in one one side of Barb, she patted the covers on the other, indicating that Roger was welcome there. Her hair fanned out on the pillows. I always found that look ravishing, and she knew it.

The next bit was a bit of a blur as so many thoughts and feelings dashed around in my head. But soon Barb was lying there between both of us, and we were kissing various parts of her body while she had a hand on two soft but stirring cocks.

Before too long, I had my right hand on her crotch triangle of fur, pressing and working her mons. She was damp, not wet. I licked a finger and soon had that condition rectified. Barb had put one hand on Roger's penis, he had slid up closer to her, her other hand on my head. Felt nice to have her stroke my hair, rub an ear, drift a hand down to my neck.

Roger's erection was on its way.

I settled down between her legs and licked her. The room was quiet except for the noises of rubbings and dampness. Both her hands were on Roger's cock now, he had sidled up next to her head, back on his haunches, legs spread. Balls had begun their ascent.

My own penis had grown hard while pleasuring Barb. I had my own notions of what would come next.

I rose up and mounted her. My penis had gained just enough stiffness to allow penetration. With just the barest dalliance of my prick-head at her entrance, I felt the exquisite sensation ensuing with my first slow push in. She left off Roger and gave that little, short, familiar intake of breath as my penis slid past the first gripping ring of cunt muscle.

I lay on top of her and we kissed. The heat between us was sweet. Roger's presence receded from the scene. I wondered what he might be thinking.

My hips began to move. She pushed back into me and we coupled for a few moments, kissing all the time.

Then, and this is not uncommon when we seek an extended coupling, she urged me out, flipped me on my own back and mounted me this time.

Hands on my shoulders, two breasts dangling in front of my face, a slow smile on hers, she began to grind into me. Her head hair waved about as she slid in and out.

She often liked it this way and could get quite worked up. I looked over and saw Roger's eyes wide.

After a bit of exquisite grinding, as she would press her mons into me at the bottom of her pushing, I could tell she was getting close. Another flip, I wanted to finish on top of her. My next penetration was quick and urgent.

She lay back and looked at me when I went in, fire in her eyes.

Then, surprise, she turned her head, looking at Roger. She removed the hair tie off her wrist and awkwardly fashioned a pony tail. She opened her mouth, an invitation to Roger's now insistent erection.

Her arousal must have been powerful, since it did not take a whole lot of pushing into her before she was close to the edge. This is a rare event for us, for her to climax from coupling alone, but of course that night I perhaps had longer staying-power with a second round than usual. Typically I would finish inside her, and then furnish her own climax with tongue or fingers.

She'd left off Roger's penis as she climaxed, her face all scrunched up, breathing rapidly, eyes closed, while I continued to push into her. The sight of his own erection looked lovely as illuminated by the beside table light.

Her own energetic pleasure brought me close as well, as I felt her cunt clipping my cock.

Faster, harder, she was getting a good fuck. My anus clamped shut, my ass cheeks heaved, and she took my urgent discharge.

A few last feeble pushes and she had absorbed every last once of sperm I had to offer inside her.

The rest of my body then felt like a warm damp dishrag draped out on top of her. Her fingers ran up and down my flanks, a sweet embrace.

Finally, I uncunted and rolled to the side. She gave me a leer, then turned to Roger.

"Thanks for waiting. I don't want you to be left undone." Low voice, seductive.

So her attention went from me to my best bud.

She had Roger lay out on his back, his erection defiantly pointing up along his belly to his head, balls all drawn up in their furry nest.

Barb sat on her haunches at his side. She ran a hand down into his scrotal mass, cupping and squeezing. I think she remembered that I had said Roger liked this.

She leaned over and took his cock-head into her mouth. Her breasts drifted down, long and heavy, right in front of him. Roger couldn't keep his eyes off her. Her pony-tail bobbed with her head movements. I watched while she did exactly the same thing to him that I had often done, only she looked much more handsome in the process.

Barb's breasts waved enchantingly from side to side, back and forth, while she suckled him. I wondered how long Roger was going to be able to hold out.

After a bit of devoted licking, even what I might call worship of that organ that I knew so well, she leaned over and let him fondle her breasts, dangling them into his face.

I could tell he wanted to extend a hand to her crotch, but didn't dare for whatever reason. I am not sure how Barb would have reacted.

She settled in at the apex of his crotch, urging his legs apart so she could fit, and gave him a look that could have launched a moon rocket, then began a longer suckling, again sitting on her haunches. He had an exquisite view of her twins hanging down, moving enticingly while she worked him. If I hadn't come twice already, my own prick would have stirred, but I was thoroughly done for the night.

Long licks up and down his shaft, her right hand cupping his balls. Dalliance at his cock-head, she changed rhythm, depth, attention all around. Two cocks she got tonight. Was she doing a comparison? I would have to ask later.

Retreating slightly, she extended her tongue underneath his balls. She licked, sucked, running each one around in her mouth. She clearly was enjoying the sensations. I salivated myself.

But my bud was getting desperate, judging by how stiff his legs had gotten, the way his toes were clenching and unclenching. I'd seen this behavior before but of course I was able to notice things from a different angle now that I was watching and not doing.

Back to his cock, a quick look to his face, a check-in. His expression was similar to the ones I saw on posters of saints' faces in the window of the local Catholic bookstore.

Barb was intent now. Lips to the head, little tongue laps around his ridge, mouth down his shaft, halfway, and then a good tempo going. Roger's hips pressed back into her face with serious intent.

She left off with her mouth and began a slow insistent fondling with her hands, all slicked up, gliding up and down his shaft, caressing his cock-head, and she coaxed another sweet sperm load from my best friend.

Roger, who normally took his climaxes with eyes closed, could not keep them off Barb's chest as she worked him, those heavy, dangling breasts jiggling as her hands moved. They did look nice. Rhythmic, liquid, pleasure skins.

I got up and brought a pair of towels from the upstairs bathroom. For the second time that evening, Barb and I cleaned up my buddy's semen from his furry belly.

There was nothing left to do but gather Roger up. I stood while he put his clothes on. I slipped into my bathrobe and went down with him to the front door.

We didn't say much at the threshold.

"Thanks bud, I think there's some hope," I managed. We gave each other a hug, not a normal gesture for us, but we were relieved. Then each of our hands went to the other's crotch, almost instinctively. Everything was soft and exhausted. We both laughed.

"Drive home careful. We'll check in in a couple days."

And he was off, clumping down our front porch stairs, the sound of our gravel walkway underneath his boots and then his truck starting. I shivered as I saw him drive away.

After Roger had gone and Barb and I had hit the loo, we settled in together. Despite all the excitement, I still wasn't quite sure where Barb's head was about all this. I had to check.

"I didn't expect this evening to go this way, love."

She was nestled in next to me, head on my chest just below my chin, arms around me, the covers over us felt good.

"Me neither. I didn't really have a plan." I was not so sure of this but didn't want to argue. After all, she'd gotten the bedroom heated up before we'd entered it, among other things.

"But you weren't surprised either, though, seems to me."

"Right. But I wanted to see you and Roger together. That was going to tell me everything I needed to know."

"Which was what, exactly?"

"I needed to see your interest in him, or how you expressed it anyway. You guys were actually kinda sweet."

I was quiet.

"But also, not romantic. I wasn't really worried, but I had to see it with my own eyes."

I was quiet again, trying to come up with the right words for the question I was harboring. I didn't dare hope for goodness.

"So, am I forgiven?"

A small laugh. "I wouldn't go that far. But we might have some ground to work with."

"So Barb." My words almost got stuck. "Is it possible to be monogamous..." I didn't like how I said that word so I stopped. "Is it possible for me to love you, be married to you, and still see Roger from time to time?"

I waited for her reply, my eyes wide open.

"I think so. There needs to be a dynamic balance. I have not gotten over you keeping sexual secrets."

She paused.

"I can see you guys getting together every once in a while, but you know what? I will need to be appraised. It can't be a secret. I understand maybe sometimes your lusts may get insistent and spontaneous, but then I will want to know about everything afterwards, understood?"

"Yes babe." I couldn't believe it.

"Roger is going to have a harder time. Carrie's pretty upset still, but I think she's adjusting. I'll keep discussing things with her. You guys are going to have to be careful. Thoughtful. Moderate."

She exhaled slowly. "Carrie doesn't want to know about what you guys are up to. And she really, really doesn't want the rest of the town to know. But she also trusts me to, ah..."

"Manage us?"

"Not sure that's possible. Monitor maybe?"

"Right." My mind was easing.

"But you and I? We've still got some important matters to hash out. I'm not going to put up with any more sneaky stuff or withholdings from you from now on. Understand?"

"Yes. Thanks Barb. I love you. Completely."

She hugged me back. "I want you to keep that thought in your mind the next time Roger has his lips over your penis and your sperm is rising."

I had to laugh. "Okay."

We slept good, later into the next morning than normal. I wondered how Roger was doing, what he was thinking. I wanted to give him the good news in person.

Barb was unusually talkative when we surfaced. Her hand which had been on my chest had drifted down to my early morning erection. Fingers were idly playing.

"So this changes everything, you know? From now on when I suck you"—my mind loved how she said this—"I will be thinking that Roger has done the same thing. Maybe better."

"Babe, if it is your lips around my cock-head, please know that I will have no higher heaven."

She laughed. I cannot describe how good that made me feel, that humor had come back into our life, and that sex was included.

"And if I let you cream in my mouth? An extra special spot in heaven?"

Her eyes sparkled, I loved the little crinkle lines at the edge of her eyes. The thought of ejaculating in her mouth was enough to make my cock twitch, which of course she could feel in her hand.

"Alright. There's my answer. I guess I'll have to work some special theological magic then."

She gave me a kiss, fondling my ever increasing erection at the same time.

Then her lips worked her way down my body, kissing chest, flanks, hips. I trembled.

She pushed my legs apart and settled in between them.

Her eyes met mine through the gap in the covers, and then with a sly smile of pleasure, she began to lick my balls.

I closed my eyes. I could not remember the last time Barb had paid attention to my penis this way. Because I had launched two sperm loads the night before, the morning hydraulics took time. I do not think that Barb minded.

She licked, she sucked, she ran her tongue in a languid detour throughout all my favorite places.

My sperm was coaxed out, not in a frantic rush like the night before, but most happily. She continued to suction my cock-head after all my oozings were gone and I could take no more contact. She'd taken my sperm in her mouth. I could not remember the last time that had happened.

Pleasure and exhaustion radiated from my groin, as she settled back along side me, putting her head on my chest. I rubbed her neck and back.

"Was I as good as Roger?"

How should I answer this one? The truth was "no" but saying that would have been unconscionable.

"That was superb. I could not ask for more. You were wonderful."

"But not as good as your bud." She chuckled. "I'll have to work on it."

"You next," I said after some silence and enough time had elapsed for my own pleasure to subside. I put a hand on her mons.

"No, Clay. Just hold me."

We went back to sleep for another hour or so. It looked like there was an opening in the universe for another stage of life.