Bombshell - Toxic Riverside Pt. 04

Story Info
A new superheroine concludes her second perilous adventure.
11k words
4.69
7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen

Dr. Kelvin had already stepped back to the table and resumed his work.

Miranda remained on her knees, pointlessly fidgeting with her cuffs. She gave the table leg itself a cursory once over to make sure there weren't any gaps or chinks that would allow her to get loose. There were not.

"I suppose you're going to give me more of your pain serum?" Miranda tried to sound derisive and defiant, but that was undercut by the tremor in her voice...either from the chill still gripping her, or the memory of the spanking he had given her that first night. Not to mention the subsequent hours of over-sensitivity it had taken that pain-enhancing toxin to wear off.

"Close, but not exactly, no," he said without looking over.

There was a commotion coming from the stairwell, and Miranda glanced over to see Tuck storming through the doorway.

"Goddam, superheroine bitch!" the powerlifter seethed, clutching and rubbing his jaw. "Did you get her?"

"I told you to take the enhancement over an hour ago," Kelvin said without looking up from his work.

"You didn't know when she was coming! And I didn't want the shit to wear off before she showed."

"We'd have given you another dose," the chemist said. "You just wanted to be dramatic and take it in front of her."

Miranda was watching the powerlifter warily. His eyes fell on her with such a rage in them, it sent a cold ache down her spine.

"Yeah, well I'm juiced up and ready to snap the bitch in half now!" He stormed towards her, big hands reaching out.

Miranda pulled back on the cuffs, her heart racing immediately knowing she was completely defenseless.

"You'll do no such thing!" Dr. Kelvin snapped so sharply the big man stopped in his tracks. "She's perfectly harmless now, and I've got use for her, so I won't have my test results compromised by any injury you may cause."

Somehow that doesn't make me feel any better, she thought, looking from the hulking dealer to her captor.

"Tests?" balked the disappointed Tuck. "What tests?"

Kelvin sighed. "This is the serum I've been developing for them Russkies," he explained after a moment. "Once I get the mixture right, my days of cooking nickel-and-dime kiddy drugs for thugs like you will be over," he did little to hide his disdain. "I'll have the resources to return to my real work."

"And what does this serum do?" Miranda asked meekly.

He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and smirked. "You'll find out soon enough."

"And what am I supposed to do?" Tuck asked. "I'm all juiced up and-"

"Sit down and observe," Dr. Kelvin replied. "I might have use for you shortly."

The big man glared at the aging chemist for a moment, but then did as he was told. He searched around for a steel folding chair, then flopped down in it with a huff.

"At least I'll enjoy the view," he grunted.

His eyes fixed on the nearly naked blonde. Miranda squirmed under that gaze, she tried to reposition, to conceal her body but it did little good. Tuck just grinned and leered.

Miranda swallowed and tried to take her mind off him. "So, what exactly is your 'real work'?"

"Let's just say that I have my own research to conduct," Dr. Kelvin was carefully pouring one beaker into another. "However, finding the funding and resources outside of Synodyne has proven...difficult."

"Outside of-" Miranda echoed, glancing around the lab. "You worked here? That's how you knew about this place."

"Well, not here exactly," he said absently, focused on his mixing. "I ran Synodyne's Bay City lab for a number of years."

"You ran the whole lab?" Miranda's brow furrowed. "Then how did you end up making roofies for frat boys?"

"When the Ashton's bought Synodyne they didn't seem to have much interest in the company's human assets," Kelvin looked at her now, a cloud gathering over his face. "Chased us off in a hurry, most of us didn't even get the chance to clean out our inventory, much less complete any projects we had in progress."

"Wait," Miranda said, shaking her head. "Are you telling me that Ashtoncorp owns this building?"

"Ain't corporate synergy grand," Dr. Kelvin sighed, crossing to another of the tables.

"It figures," she murmured. I'm actually kinda surprised they let an amoral creep like this slip through their fingers.

She squirmed on her knees, her flesh was beginning to prickle as the warmth returned. With it came the reminders that she was naked, save for the plain white thong. She tried to position her arms to at least cover her boobs, but with them bound as they were that was difficult. As embarrassment seeped into the edges of her mind, she glanced back at Tuck.

He was still looking at her but less intently. His arms were crossed, and he was muttering to himself like a kid waiting to see the principal. She wondered if either of them had made the connection that she was the girl from earlier, now that they could see her tattoo clearly. And even more so if either him or the chemist realized she was Miranda Ashton. She tried not to advertise her last name or family connections in Riverside. At least, they'd left her mask on.

"So why didn't you just get another real job," she asked the chemist. "Like a normal person."

"Normal!" Kelvin scoffed. "There's nothing normal about me or the work I do."

"Spoken like a true mad scientist." This time she was able to manifest the intended amount of sarcasm. "Do you all have god-complexes or is it-"

"Mad?" he cut her off. "God," he balked. "I suppose the work I do must seem equal parts insane and divine to someone like you: a paltry weak-minded female with delusions of...heroism." He turned to her, a glare in his eye and a full syringe in his hands. "Let's see if we can't do something about that attitude. Now hold still."

"Stay away from me," Miranda protested as he reached down for her. She pulled back on the cuffs but could only escape to arms' length.

"Tuck, hold her still."

The powerlifter practically pounced on the helpless heroine. The strength in his hands, still augmented by the chemist's steroids, almost took her breath away. With one hand on her shoulder, he snagged a handful of blonde hair and jerked her head to the side.

"Wait! Please don't!"

Dr. Klevin didn't hesitate, stabbing the needle into her neck. She gasped feeling it pierce her skin.

"Fuck yeah," Tuck snarled. "Take that, you bitch!"

"No no, please stop," Miranda whimpered, even as Kelvin thumbed down the hammer, flooding her with unknown chemicals.

"Must you always whine like a child?" he chided her, pulling the needle out and stepping back.

Tuck released her as well, chuckling with satisfaction. "I like hearing the cunt beg."

Miranda gulped, flexing her neck around the ache of the injection point. "What did you do to me?" she demanded, glaring up at the chemist.

He didn't respond, just set down the syringe and watched her intently. There was another folding chair nearby, and Dr. Kelvin pulled it close then sat down without taking his eyes off her.

Miranda could sense the toxin spreading through her veins, it felt warm and thick. Unlike the pain-serum, this was almost pleasant. Heat rose up her neck and into her cheeks, filling her head with a soft soothing buzz. Anxiety and dread melted away.

As the substance flowed through her chest, her breasts began to tingle. Between them her heartbeat became an insistent pulse. Taking in a luxuriantly deep breath her ribcage expanded, and the tension drained out of her shoulders and back. An almost glowing sensation spread over her skin, rolling down every curve.

Her spine was tingling, from the back of her skull all the way down her tailbone. A sensation she could only describe as urgent and needy bloomed through of her hips. They squirmed, her bent legs shifting anxiously beneath them. Warmth flushed between her thighs and a gentle tingle was creeping along her slit.

"Oh gawd," Miranda sighed, looking up at the chemist with round green eyes. "What is this stuff?"

"Delicious little cocktail, isn't it?" he chuckled. "If you could describe what you're feeling in detail, that would be very helpful for my research."

"Warm, tingly, sort of... glowy," she replied without thinking. "Like getting out of the shower, soft and clear."

"And are you getting horny?"

"Fuck yes." She blinked and went to cover her mouth, but the cuffs stopped her. Under the mask her cheeks were bright pink. "Why am I being so honest? What was in that syringe?" It wasn't accusation or ire now, just genuine curiosity.

"Oh so many things!" he exclaimed excitedly. "Sodium pentathol to make you suggestive, MDMA and PmV extract for sensitivity, a dash of methamphetamine to stimulate dopamine production, several synthetic hormones for libido, let's see a dash of chloroform to inhibit brain function, with a pinch of norepinephrine to energize the body...well perhaps I shouldn't bore you with the recipe..."

Her green eyes were glazing over quickly as the toxin took more of a hold over the heroine. "Why?" she asked.

"Those Russkis want something to make their livestock more compliant during training," he replied. "Guess they're tired of the turnaround of having to break a bitch before selling her."

Tuck let off a low whistle. "No shit..."

Miranda wanted to scowl but her face stayed soft. She told herself to get angry, but her emotions seemed lost in the fog covering her mind. She understood what he was saying, knew it was evil and wrong and... she just couldn't seem to react to any of it.

"Are the effects permanent?" she asked without any real desire for them not to be.

"Sadly, I don't think so," he said. "It's exceedingly difficult to introduce a chemical that creates permanent change, without causing serious damage."

Miranda nodded distractedly. Her pussy was getting warmer, and wet, tingling more insistently. She looked down at her bound wrists, tugging at the metal cuffs...she couldn't quite reach between her legs.

"Well, shit," Tuck said. "What's the point if it don't last?"

"I do believe it will expedite the training process," Dr. Kelvin explained. "With repeated doses and proper conditioning, this mental state should be achievable with much more conventional aphrodisiacs, or possibly even simple physical stimulation."

"So like the reds'll train a bitch with this shit," the powerlifter said. "Then like, whoever buys her'll have an on/off switch?"

"Something to that effect," the chemist replied.

Miranda wasn't listening. She had squirmed her legs out from under her, trying to get into a position where her shackled hands could reach her mound. The white nylon of her thong was already damp.

"Ah, looks like it's time for phase two of testing," the chemist grinned.

She looked up at him, suddenly realizing what she was doing. "I shouldn't be... this should be embarrassing," she murmured, clenching her fists. "But I'm just so..."

"Horny?" the chemist surmised.

"Yes!" She turned back to him with round glittering eyes.

He scooted his chair right up next to the drugged heroine. "Come here."

"Why? What are you going to do?" She asked but didn't hesitate to move around, rubbing against his leg like an affectionate kitten.

"Testing the effect of physical touch on the subject," he said very academically.

"Now we're fucken talkin'," Tuck chortled, leaning forward in his chair. "Need some help?"

"No."

Kelvin's weathered hands slid over her shoulders, sending an instant rush through her chest and down her spine. Miranda sucked in sharply. Dr. Kelvin began moving his hands over her shoulders, down her arms, up her back and under her chin. Everywhere he touched erupted in pleasant sparks. She sighed, almost purring and leaned into his touch.

His hands tickled over her ribs, and Miranda lifted her arms what little she could for him to reach under and cup her breasts. Goosebumps rippled over her flesh. She couldn't resist pressing into his grasp. Kelvin squeezed, kneading the firm orbs and triggering a scintillating starburst in her chest. She moaned. Her rosy nipples hardened between his leathery fingers, already aching, and when he flicked and teased them, she jumped and squirmed and let out needy little whimpers.

This shouldn't feel so good, she told herself. Gawd but I don't want him to stop! Miranda was shivering with anticipation.

She grabbed the table leg as Dr. Kelvin continued groping her big soft breasts, sending tingly waves of arousal washing over her curves. The growing sensations flowed up her spine, flooding her head and making it even harder to think...other than to want.

She gasped when he suddenly released her breasts. His hands moved down her sides, trailing hot sparks wherever he grazed her sensitive skin. He gripped her hips and pulled up gently. Miranda started to stand, but the cuffs kept her bent over.

Dr. Kelvin grunted, taking in the sight of her perfectly round, peachlike ass, the long slim legs reaching all the way down to the floor, and the prim mound tucked under that damp white thong.

It's the drugs, just the drugs, she thought, offering no resistance as his fingers slipped under the nylon waistband. But I need fucked so badly!

Dr. Kelvin peeled the clingy panties off her hips, revealing her soft, hairless pussy. "Hot damn," he said, sucking his teeth. "Makes me wish I was about two decades younger..."

He swiped his finger through her tight, wet slit and heat rushed through Miranda's hips and tummy. She stepped her legs further apart invitingly. He spread her pussy lips open with both thumbs and began stroking the silky sensitive flesh within.

Need and want were the only thoughts or emotions in her head by then. The rush of heat, the scintillating sensation of that rough hand playing with her, kneading and rubbing, was all she could focus on.

"Ha! The bitch really wants it," Tuck blurted, watching her clutch the table leg with her ass in the air, moaning and grinding down on the chemist's hand.

Dr. Kelvin cleared his throat. "She does seem to be responding to the physical stimulation at a heightened level." Despite his pretentions of academic propriety, there was a lusty twinkle in his good eye, growing by the minute.

Stroking through her dewy petals the chemist's fingers found her clit. As soon as he nudged the sensitive nub, a rush of exhilaration surged through her torso and Miranda arched up sharply.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, looking back at the chemist as lust flooded her green eyes.

He grinned, continuing to tease her clit, feeling it swell. Miranda shook and squirmed as he worked over the sensitive bud. Her sweet, warm juices flowed over his fingers and dripped down her thighs.

"I think you ought'a get a taste of that fine young cunt, doc," Tuck suggested.

The chemist glanced at him, a wry grin on his aging face. "I suppose I should test the, um, vaginal lubricant to make sure there's no effect upon the consistency or taste-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever nerd-shit you need to tell yourself," Tuck responded. "Dive on in!"

Dr. Kelvin buried his face in her rear end.

"Oh yes!" Miranda threw her head back, her knuckles going white around the table leg.

His mouth felt hot even though the blood was already simmering in her veins. He lapped at her wet lips, sending a tremor rushing over her curvy figure. His tongue slithered into her slit, velvety and squirming and triggering pulses of ecstasy.

Dr. Kelvin licked her from bottom to top, slowly savoring her sweet girly wetness. She moaned deeply, trembling, then looked back at him, doe eyed and wanting. When he pulled back the aging chemist was practically smacking his lips, her juices glistening on his chin.

"Fuck, how was that, man?" Tuck asked eagerly.

"Like the fountain of fucken youth, my friend," he replied licking his lips.

Dr. Kelvin dove in for another taste. This time he grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled Miranda back to him. She squealed as he devoured her warm wet cunt. His lips smacked and suckled in her gushing juices. His teeth gnawed and scraped at her slippery folds. Pulses of pleasure and exhilarating pangs rushed through her body. His tongue thrust and wriggled, finding her swollen clit again and again. As he teased the tender bud, Miranda felt like she was vibrating in his mouth.

She climaxed quickly. White heat rolled over every curve, flooding her chest until her breasts ached, then flowing into her head and frying every neuron and synapse. Her pussy gushed into his hungry mouth, knees wobbling as he continued to eat her out.

Miranda melted back down on her knees when Dr. Kelvin leaned back.

Tuck stared, jealousy plain on his face.

"And how are you feeling now, my dear?" the chemist asked, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

Miranda looked up with glassy green eyes. "More please," she said, breathless and mindless. "Please don't stop."

"I think I've just added a third phase to the testing," Dr. Kelvin said, glancing up at Tuck. "Would you care to assist me?"

Chapter Fifteen

Miranda couldn't think. Lust had overridden every other thought or emotion in her pretty little head. Her entire body felt hot and itchy, needing so badly to be touched and soothed. That first orgasm had only made her want it even more. She watched the two men stripping off their pants and underwear.

Her memory was hazy, but Tuck was just as she remembered; big and blocky, with a cock not quite as big as you might expect from looking at the rest of him. Still, she licked her lips, more than a little eager to get it back in her mouth. It wasn't that she'd forgotten to hate him, or even that she really wanted him now... she just wanted too badly to be discerning.

She watched Dr. Kelvin shrugging off his plaid yellow shirt. He was in decent shape for his age, even more so for what you might expect given his vocation. His chest was covered in salt-and-pepper hair that matched his pubes. His cock was already hard and the sight of it made Miranda's mouth water. She knew he was evil, that he was holding her captive and that everything she was feeling was the result of him drugging her...but it didn't matter anymore.

The two men closed in on her. Dr. Kelvin bent down and began to uncuff her from the table. Tuck reached down, sliding his hand behind her head and bringing her face towards his package. Miranda looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes and began lapping at his cock.

"Yeah, you're a horny little superslut, huh?"

Without thinking Miranda nodded, and continued slathering his cock with her tongue. It hardened quickly. Her arms came loose from the table, they were still cuffed together but she reached up to fondle his slightly undersized balls. She licked him from tip to base, then lavished wet kisses all along his shaft.

"You little fucken tease," he groaned, tangling fingers into her silky blonde hair. "Just suck it."

His touch sent tingles rippling over her scalp but Miranda continued to tease him, nuzzling against his base, kissing and biting his hips, and making short licks at his sack. Her dainty fingers slid and stroked along his dick, letting her manicured nails graze and scrape the thin veiny skin.

Finally, the powerlifter couldn't stand it, he grabbed her by the chin and pried her jaw open. Miranda let out a throaty moan as he shoved his cock into her mouth. She closed her lips tight and sucked hard. Tuck's hips instantly twitched. She quickly began to bob her head, sliding soft lips back and forth along his shaft and sucking eagerly.

Another pair of hands, rough and leathery, pulled her rear-end up, off her knees. Miranda stood without letting that delicious cock slip out of her mouth. Bent over in front of Dr. Kelvin again, she wiggled and bobbed, shaking her pert round ass for him. He grabbed her and started rubbing the warm, rounded head of his cock through her sopping petals, coating himself in her slick juices.