Bombshell - Toxic Riverside Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy lips tingled against Kelvin's shaft, sending a rush up her spine that made her lips tremble around Tuck's cock.

The chemist didn't wait long before finding her hole and plugging in. There was a rush of heat, a wonderful hardness filled her soft cunt, and Miranda moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Feeling the vibration in his guts, Tuck groaned. "I fuckin' owe you, doc!"

Already working in and out of her warm wet pussy, Kelvin glanced at him. "Happiness is only real when it's shared, son."

"Happiness?" Tuck chuckled. "I thought her name was... Wait, what is her name?"

"Fuck it, who cares?" the chemist balked. "Your generation focuses too much on labels..."

"You might be right, old timer," Tuck laughed. He gripped her blonde mane tight and began rocking his hips against the heroine's face.

Miranda gagged, the tension rippling through her body causing her vagina to clench around Dr. Kelvin's hardon. He clutched her curves, pulling her back as he found a steady rhythm, pumping slickly in and out of her vagina, sending waves of pleasure washing through her. As he bucked against her round little ass, she surged forward taking Tuck's cock even further down her throat.

All three of them moaned in unison.

Both hard cocks shoved in deep at the same time. The sensation made Miranda's head spin and she came again. Her eyelids fluttered, her throat convulsed around Tuck's dickhead and her pussy gushed over Kelvin's tool.

If either man noticed, it only spurred them on.

The chemist's fingers dug into her hips. Every thrust was harder than she'd expected from a man his age. Deeper too, sending shockwaves through her torso, making her tits bounce and sway. She could feel her juices spurt every time he plunged in, dripping off her lips and running down her thighs. She tried to wiggle back and meet his strokes, but it was so hard to concentrate...

...With Tuck's cock plunging down her throat. Her lips clung around his shaft as it slid over her velvet tongue, straining her jaw. He kept hold of her hair, tugging relentlessly. Miranda gulped and slurped, drooling as the taste of precum spread through her mouth. The heat of his hard cock blushed her cheeks and neck, flowing out through her chest until her nipples felt tight and achy. Her cuffed hands were still clutching his balls as she did her best to suck, but it was just so hard to concentrate...

...While Miranda was under the effects of the toxin. Her head was clouded over and spinning, the blood boiling in her veins. Lust crackled through her like electricity as those two hard cocks plowed into her from both ends.

Tuck was shoving his cock so far down her throat she couldn't even scream, which she desperately needed too from the pounding Dr. Kelvin was giving her pussy.

The harder one man slammed into her, the deeper it forced her to take the other, a driving, building cycle until she couldn't tell which one was going to make her cum the hardest.

Miranda's entire body convulsed as another orgasm ripped through her. Pins and needles flashed over every curve, numbing her skin. She choked on Tuck's dick. Her pussy squeezed Dr. Kelvin's like she was trying to milk it. They both held on to her like a bronco, riding her through the climax as she bucked and sputtered.

When it passed, her legs buckled and she collapsed to her knees between them. She was dazed and gasping, spit and precum stringing from her lips as she tried to regain her bearings.

"Goddam, I need a crack at that pussy," Tuck grunted glancing at the table next to them. He started pushing the chemist's equipment and notes towards the center.

"What are you -- careful!" Dr. Kelvin was breathing heavy, and he rushed to try and keep his things organized.

"Chill, doc," the powerlifter said. "This'll be worth it."

Tuck yanked Miranda up off her knees. Still loopy but still wanting, she went willingly as he lifted her. There was actually something exhilarating about his strength and aggression. He laid her across the end of the table on her back, sexy legs draped off the side. Her head lolled over the edge, looking upside down at Dr. Kelvin.

"She sucks likes she's starving for it," Tuck said. "You'll like that end, doc."

The older man grinned, and wasted no time bringing his dick to her lips. Miranda immediately started licking at the tip. Across the table, her legs spread for Tuck. Dr. Kelvin was still dripping with her juices, and the tang of her own pussy sent tingly urges through her chest. Tuck began rubbing his cock through her dripping pussy, sending the same urgent tingles through her hips.

Miranda couldn't help herself, writhing and mewling, desperate to be penetrated by both dicks once again.

Tuck pulled her legs against his chest, hooking them over his shoulders. She felt his cock find her vagina then slam into her! Miranda jerked across the table, her outcry choked off as the chemist's cock filled her mouth and throat.

The powerlifter hooked his beefy arms around her thighs and started fucking her hard right away. Quick, deep thrusts plowed through her sopping cunt. Every ridge and vein rushed in and out already building that orgasmic pressure along her spine.

Dr. Kelvin thrust in just as deep. With her head at that angle, he could plunge all the way down her throat. He watched her neck bulge around his cock, then reached down to grab her breasts. Miranda arched into his hands, the tight grip sending a burst of excitement through her chest and shoulders.

Her pussy was pulsating around Tuck's steel rod. He clutched her legs tightly, feeling them shake and shiver as he drove his cock in and out of her. Her body was responding automatically to every pump and slide, each curve squirming or trembling against the cold steel of the table.

Miranda was gagging and slurping around Dr. Kelvin's dick. Drool and tears were running backwards over her face and soaking into her blonde hair. Her upper body ached and shivered as he pulled on her tits, using the fleshy bulbs for purchase as he fucked her tight warm throat. Miranda choked and sputtered, barely able to breath around his deep thrusts.

She could feel Tuck swelling inside her. His cock was so hard she could barely take it, so hot she thought she was going to melt around it. Every stroke rocked her body, sent a surge of scintillating pressure, pushing her closer to the edge. Her entire body felt like it was vibrating as he pushed and pulled, in and out, plowing her tight aching cunt.

Miranda came again with both dicks plunged all the way inside her. The pressure Tuck had been building in her burst like a dam, and her pussy gushed and clenched so tight he couldn't stand it. She gulped and swallowed and shuddered with Dr. Kelvin's cock lodged in her throat. Both men issued deep-throated moans, then let go and filled her with cum!

The sudden wet rush intensified Miranda's orgasms, she wiggled and sucked, milking both oozing cocks for every drop. She felt the flood of heat as Tuck's giz filled her womb. She gulped the sticky spurts as Dr. Kelvin gushed down her throat. All while her own orgasm was sizzling over every curve, shaking her body until she thought it might come apart at the seams.

Finally, both cocks pulled out of her. Miranda went limp over the table. She coughed, sucking in a ragged breath through the sticky strings of cum hanging from her lips. She could feel more dripping and leaking out of her swollen, tender pussy.

(Miranda's story continues on the next page. However, if you're one of those particularly villainous readers, you can jump to the Villain Ending here.)

Chapter Sixteen

Dr. Kelvin slunk back to his folding chair, flopping into it with barely enough strength to keep himself upright. His weathered face had a wide, blissed out smile that somehow made him look even older.

Tuck had staggered a little further away to his chair. He sat with his back to them, so he could rest his chin and arms on the seatback.

Miranda hung over the table, feeling cum leaking from both ends, and wanted more. The toxin was still flowing through her veins. Each orgasm seemed to intensify the sensations and thicken the fog in her brain, reducing her to a thoughtless, horny bimbo...

...Or sex slave. The perfect submissive little pet... Somewhere in the back of her own mind, Miranda clawed at the edges, dragging her conscious mind up from the murk of the toxin. Can't just lay here and let them have me! No matter how much I want to...

Her body was still buzzing, somehow both blissfully numb and over-sensitive, but not quite ready to move yet. She moved her eyes around the lab, slowly, careful not to alert Dr. Kelvin that she was forcing herself back to alertness.

She noticed his pants, laying in a heap right next to the table. It was still difficult to think but it occurred to her that he'd had the keys to her cuffs. She glanced towards the naked old man, sprawled across his chair. He almost looked like he could be dozing off. More importantly, there was nowhere for him to be hiding the keys, which meant they must be in a pocket on those slacks.

Miranda sighed, letting out a little whimper as she forced her body to move. It was a sluggish process, each body part had to be coaxed into motion individually. She rolled off the table onto the floor.

Dr. Kelvin's eyes snapped open, the good one focusing on her immediately. Miranda looked up at him, letting her green eyes remain as soft and round as possible. She pushed up on all fours and started crawling towards him.

"Eh, ready for more already?" he grunted, without losing that broad smile.

She nodded eagerly, licking her lips which still had his cum clinging to them. The taste sent a staticky charge down her spine. Her hands were pawing nonchalantly at his pants, feeling for keys in the rumpled pocket.

Dr. Kelvin looked away from her, rubbing his chin. "Is that going to be a problem? Nobody wants a needy slave, perhaps I could dilute the solution to shorten the duration? Or..."

As he muttered to himself, Miranda located the key. She kept her eyes on the chemist, but began sneaking her fingers into the pocket, trying to make it look like she was just fidgeting with the pants, waiting for him.

A loud roar ripped through the lab! Miranda jumped, snatching up the key but scrambling back.

Vic Walker lunged at Dr. Kelvin, clobbering him with the old wooden chair he'd been bound to! The old man let out a shocked cry and pitched over onto the floor.

Vic staggered as if the swing had taken everything he'd had. He pulled something off his shoulder and tossed it to Miranda. It was the powerbelt.

"You should probably get dressed," he said, every word a labor in itself.

"The fuck?" Tuck whirled around to see what was happening.

Miranda grabbed up her belt. Vic was already looking past her as the hulking powerlifter came towards them.

"How'd you get loose, handsome?" Tuck chuckled.

Vic snatched up the chair, folding and gripping it like a pro-wrestler. "Just bring it, bitch."

Miranda forced herself to crawl back towards the containment chamber, where her Nandex leotard was still in a heap on the floor. In his battered and drugged condition, she knew Vic was no match for Tuck this time, especially with him juiced up on whatever Dr. Kelvin had given him.

She was moving so slowly though, forcing her consciousness and every physical command through the slur and fog of the toxin in her system. It was even hard to summon a sense of urgency with her mind so dulled. Still, she reached the chamber and began putting her uniform back on.

She focused past the sound of the fight: the clang of Vic's chair, followed by the cracking thud of Tuck's punches.

Miranda squirmed into the leotard and got to her feet. She tucked her boobs into the top, then adjusted it against her still sticky pussy. Even her own touch sent distracting ripples of pleasure through her chest and hips. However, slipping back into the uniform seemed to strengthen her resolve, bring back the superheroine mindset a bit more.

She even winced, hearing glass shatter as the powerlifter threw the bounty hunter into the chemistry equipment of a nearby table.

Now that sense of urgency struggled up through the fog, and Miranda hurriedly pulled on her gloves. The LED cells on the belt were flickering white as she buckled it around her waist.

"Oh my!" she gasped, instantly aroused by the tingly rush of the Nandex calibrating.

Miranda swallowed and clenched her teeth. Her nipples were hard, clearly visible under the skintight blue material. Focus, got to save Vic. She stepped back into the laboratory proper.

Tuck was holding Vic down on one of the tables with one hand, the other holding a broken beaker high, poised.

The heroine fired a repulsor burst, knocking Tuck's hand back and shattering the remaining glass.

"Not so fast," she said with considerably less authority than intended.

The powerlifter clenched his fist and snarled at her. "Don't worry, slut, I'll come fuck you again just as soon as I finish-"

Vic kicked him in the face, staggering Tuck enough to shove off his grip. He pushed off the table and slugged the bigger man.

Miranda was powering up a repulsor burst when another pair of hands grabbed her breasts from behind. Warm tingles surged through her chest and she stiffened, her brain momentarily scrambled.

"Seems I've got a bit more tweaking to do," Dr. Kelvin hissed in her ear. "You shouldn't be thinking this clearly..."

Miranda let him pull her against his chest, her arms straight and stiff as his coiled tighter. He kneaded the fleshy orbs, sending pulses of heat and arousal through her.

No, stop, get off me! She thought, but when the heroine opened her mouth only an eager moan came out.

"Still, it seems you weren't able to throw off the effects completely."

Miranda couldn't resist arching into his groping hands and grinding her round little tail against his groin.

"Let...go..." she managed to force out, even as his fingertips found her rock-hard nipples. She shivered in his arms as he teased and flicked them over the thin blue Nandex.

"I must admit this might be even better than before," he went on. "Knowing you have all that power at your disposal, and yet," he twisted her nipple, wringing another squeal through her trembling lips, "you're puddy in my hands."

Miranda whimpered, squirming as he fondled her perky breasts. When she finally reached up to grab his wrists and tried to wrench out of his perverted grasp, Dr. Kelvin let her go. She teetered off balance, only to be shoved back against the nearest table. Before she could react, other than to brace herself on the edge, he lunged forward and grabbed her by the pussy.

Sparks shot through her hips, making her curves quiver and her green eyes go wide. With a leering grin, he began kneading the soft mound. A dull humiliation scratched the back of her mind as she couldn't resist spreading her legs and soaking the Nandex. Her mouth dropped open as electricity crackled up her spine and she let out a breathy moan.

"There's something so satisfying in turning your own body against you," he groaned. "I can see the struggle in your eyes you know, the heroine losing to the bimbo..."

He pushed her leotard to the side and slid leathery fingers through her wet tingly slit. When he pushed them inside her a wave of nearly orgasmic energy surged up her torso.

"Give in, you know you want to."

He had her panting already, pumping those knobby digits in and out of her slick vagina. She was paralyzed, barely able to think past the building climax. Every curve ached as her submissive emerald gaze locked onto his good eye, begging for release.

No, no I can't... she told herself urgently. I'm not sure I'll recover from another orgasm, certainly not in time to...

Somewhere, it seemed far off, she heard another crash and the strangled sound of Vic Walker losing the fight.

"No!" Miranda clenched her teeth and thrust both hands against the chemist, firing off a double-barreled repulsor burst at point blank range.

Dr. Kelvin launched backwards with a shout and a look of shock. Her knees nearly buckled as his fingers jerked out of her pussy. He crashed against the hard plastic side of the containment chamber and crumpled.

Miranda whirled around to see Tuck looming over a barely moving Vic. This time he was hefting one of the steel tables, about to crush the bounty hunter.

The heroine kicked into flight immediately, shooting across the lab in a flash. She thrust both arms forward and as she slammed into the powerlifter her gloves amplified the blow with the kinetic energy of her frantic flight!

Tuck rocketed out from under the table, flying backwards to smash against the wall. Miranda landed on her feet and caught the table at the same time. Heavy as it was, thanks to the tactile magnesis bestowed by her suit, it felt weightless in her hands.

Tuck was grumbling incoherently, shifting in the crumbling dry wall. The table slammed into his face with a ringing clang! He slumped beneath it.

Miranda turned, kneeling and grabbing the limp bounty hunter. "Vic? Vic! Are you-?" Her eyes flooded with tears, seeing him so battered and still.

His hand gripped her arm, and a little charge rushed through her shoulder. He grinned without opening his eyes.

"Guess we're even now," he muttered.

She squeezed his wrist, the flood of relief nearly orgasmic. Or was it an orgasm? Despite regaining her bearings, the toxin seemed to be continuing to try and muddle everything together.

Across the lab, Dr. Kelvin was starting to stir. There was blood trickling down his face.

"Be right back," Miranda said to Vic, then she straightened and started towards the chemist.

He took one look at the determined stride of the recovering heroine, and slumped back against the side of the containment chamber.

"I suppose it'll be a while before I get to complete my research after all," he said, with something like genuine sadness in his tone. He lifted his wrists towards her, held together as if ready to be handcuffed.

Miranda grabbed one arm and dragged him over to the door of the containment chamber. She shoved him inside, then shut and bolted it.

"What are you doing?" he asked, getting stiffly to his feet.

Miranda walked to the panel she had seen him operate before while capturing her. She flipped a few of the switches, until that white gas began pouring through the ventilation system.

"Hey, hey! I'm naked in here," the old man protested. "I'll freeze!"

Miranda stalked to the side of the chamber, her green eyes seeming colder than the gas. "The Hammer. Who is he and how do I find him?"

Dr. Kelvin sunk back, hugging himself. "I can't...they'll kill me."

"You drugged and raped me," she replied. "Are you so sure I won't?"

"I'm just an old man," he said acting feebler by the moment. "You don't want me to catch pneumonia, do you?"

Miranda crossed her arms under her breasts and tilted her head.

"You- but- you're the heroine," he protested with a scowl.

"Not sure I'm feeling particularly heroic just now." She reached between her legs to readjust the wet leotard over her sticky, tingly pussy.

"Fine," the old man spat, starting to shiver. "But just know that whatever happens to me is now on your head."

"I think I'll sleep alright with that," she said. "Now tell me."

"Not much I can tell you about the Hammer," Kelvin began through chattering teeth. "He's a member of the Crimson Circle, human traffickers out of Eastern Europe. And he is the real deal, Toots, you ain't ready for him."

"You let me worry about that," she said. "Now tell me how to find him."

"I... can't," his head drooped, he was almost shaking by then. "He calls me on a burner phone when he wants to meet," he extended a trembling finger towards his worktable. "I get a new burner at each meeting."