Bondage A-Go-Go: Public and Private

Story Info
Pushing Her Boundaries.
2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Amy on a Sugar Daddy website and over the next two years we developed a very special relationship. Probably not "romantic" overall, but for the two-three days we would spend together each month we probably had a closer relationship than most husbands and wives do. Of course, we did not have to handle day to day problems and other issues, we just got together, had fun, and incredible sex. To be honest, both of us were married to other people, but when we went out we usually wore our wedding rings and presented ourselves as a married couple which drew lots of stares because of the age difference (also, if she was my real wife she would have a much bigger diamond!).

I really wasn't sure that it would be that way. While everyone in these stories talks about how beautiful their woman is, she really was. She was 23 years younger than me, 5' 6" tall with long blonde hair, deep grey eyes, perfectly sculptured breasts with the most perfectly symmetric nipples I have ever seen. She was a bikini/lingerie model who had appeared in US Playboy (Girls of the Big Ten), as well as a regular model in Playboy satellite editions around the world, Maxim, and several other web/print publications. It was really interesting having a girlfriend that you could google and see nude whenever you wanted.

But when I first met her, I wasn't really sure how it would go. From my experience, women with that level looks can be very conceited and not really into sex. But Amy was not. She was incredibly giving and very adventuristic with our sexual relationship. While she had a very shy princess side and had a certain naivete, she also had a daring, exhibitionist side. She loved to get naked and stand in the hotel windows. We loved having sex with the shades wide open, one time fucking in front of our window of the hotel while the maid was knocking on the door.

But what I eventually discovered was she loved to be dominated. I have a bit of dominance in the bedroom but it has limits. We did the usual spanking (I got to give her spankings on her bare bottom for two birthdays). Spanking her butt during sex she would sometimes say "You call that a spanking". She loved having her hair pulled especially when I pulled her long blonde hair back to kiss me while in doggy position. I think that made her orgasm every time.

One weekend in which we were together I asked her if she would like to go to a club in Minneapolis called Ground Zero. Ground Zero is an alternative night club that features live bondage shows, hard core dancing, and other alternative art. I had never been there before, it is a bit out of my normal routine as a conservative businessman, but Amy had never heard of it before. We planned the weekend out, staying at the hotel in the Foshay Tower, had a great dinner at Manny's Steakhouse, walked around downtown Minneapolis on a beautiful early Fall day. Of course, some exhibitionism, lots of sex, and then the Uber ride to Ground Zero.

Ground Zero is decorated in a Goth style, with lots of people wearing Goth clothes, and lots of black nail polish. And of course, since it is "Bondage-A-Go-Go" with live bondage performances in "The Church", lots of leather and interesting people watching. There were a lot of cross dressers and several true submissives that had leather dog costumes, complete with tails that wagged, and they sat obediently at their masters feet when not being led around the room on their leashes. In the Church, anyone can participate in the bondage show and frankly, I admired the first couple of average looking women who came out wearing just a thong and tape over their nipples (nudity is not allowed). That had to take courage.

Amy and I sat down in the pews (literally) to watch the show. She became very involved in the show, moving a bit to make sure she had a good view. Before we went there she was unsure if she was going to be part of the show. We looked information up on the internet to see how involved it was, and luckily we did that because since nudity is not allowed she wore panties, something she never did otherwise. After watching a couple of the sessions, people whipped by a female dungeon master, Amy decided to sign up for the show.

Waiting for her turn created a lot of excitement, and even an exhibitionist who has posed nude in men's magazines for all to see can get a little nervous. Finally, a guy who looked, talked and moved like Lerch from the Addams Family came up to her to tell her she was going to be in the next performance. He led Amy to a changing room behind the Dungeon Stage and I moved into the front pew to be closest to the performance.

Finally, she came out dressed only in a black thong and little crosses of black tape across her nipples. She was led across the platform and her hands tied up straight over her head. This time a male dungeon master came out to conduct the ceremony. He used a whip on her ass and shoulders and back. He really knew how to use it and it cracked, followed by Amy releasing a moan of pleasure just like she did when we made love. It was incredibly arousing for me to watch and hear her moan, and I am sure most people in the Pews were similarly aroused. The show lasted a few minutes and then Amy returned to me.

We decided to unwind a bit on the dance floor and it is really an ego boost to be out on the floor with someone so beautiful and so much younger than me. A guy came up to us and told us he did the set design for the bondage show, including a sex swing arrangement (Amy did not use that in her session) which he was very proud of. He told us about a Ground Zero after party which he knew of. We discussed it, I was a bit reluctant to go but Amy, probably hyped up by her experiences, wanted to try it. We ubered to the address the guy gave us, a high-end house in South Minneapolis Lake Calhoun area and it was a relief that it was a legitimate party.

Neither of us had ever been to a party quite like this. There were people in various stages of undress. There were people in various stages of sexual foreplay. There was a sex swing in one of the corners (probably designed by our friend) but currently unoccupied. The ratio of men to women was probably 2-1, but most of the people appeared to be in normal clothes rather than the leather/goth styles a lot of the people had at the club.

Amy and I got a drink and walked around the house. In the private rooms upstairs, there were a couple of rooms with the door open and people engaging in open sex, along with a couple of closed doors where our ears could hear people having sex! We went back downstairs and turned in the opposite direction of the main room and came across a strange little room. I sort of knew what it was because it was obviously just a temporary set up, but Amy had no clue. I whispered to her that it was probably a glory hole set up. Her curiosity got the better of her and we stepped inside and closed the door behind us.

The room had limited lighting, but it clearly was set up as a glory hole. I was still not certain that Amy understood exactly what it was until a person entered the little room next to it and put his cock through the hole. Her eyes were wide when she saw this and she was a bit hesitant to move, but she shyly reached over to the hard cock and started stroking it with her hand. She glanced back at me with her eyes to make sure it was all right, then moved to her knees and drew her mouth to the anonymous cock. His cock wasn't spectacular, it was about the same size as mine, but it had a nice curve that made it fit in Amy's mouth extremely well. I love Amy's head technique; she uses a lot of head movement up and down and watching her suck on this unknown cock made me hard too. Amy reached for me and I unbuttoned my pants. She grabbed my cock and started stroking, then switched her mouth to me while she stroked the other penis. After doing this for a few rounds, you could hear the guy behind the thin makeshift wall start to moan and groan, the obvious sign he was close to ejaculating.

With this sound Amy increased her intensity of head movement on him and hand movement on me. Then with a huge groan that had to be heard over the party music, the guy ejaculated mostly in Amy's mouth, but shot one ribbon of semen across her cheek while withdrawing and left a little trail of cum down her chin. He then pulled his cock through the hole and exited, leaving Amy stroking my dick. It did not take long for me to cum and I exploded all over her face. It still arouses me thinking about her absolutely beautiful face covered with my cum topping a line of strangers cum.

I offered her tissue that they had provided in the little room, but Amy decided she was going to wear the cum badge out into the public party area, a mark of her submissiveness for all to see.  When we left the room people were attentive to see who the little slut was inside. As we walked through the little crowd of people, it almost gnawed at my gut thinking who the guy my beautiful girlfriend had sucked off to completion.  It could be any of them.

Of course, walking through the little crowd with a cum covered face is almost the most exhibitionistic thing you can do until she saw the sex swing in the corner of the room. She had heard the guy describe how he made them at the club and she walked over and examined the real thing. She touched and stroked its straps, pushed it like a swing, and then asked me if I would like to see her in it. I, of course, said yes.

Amy then lifted up her shirt over her head and unzipped her leather skirt, letting it fall to the floor and removed her thong which she tossed to the side. She put her hands and feet in the straps that spread her legs apart, opening up her little pussy. Amy was incredibly model thin and had never had a child. Her pussy, which she shaved completely, was really small. When Amy stripped off her clothes and was climbing into the swing, she drew a few men over to see look. One guy confidently stepped up and opened up his pants just enough to get his dick out and got into the great position a device like the sex swing offers. It did not take long for him to cum inside her pussy, the entire time Amy was moaning like she did in the bondage show.

Two other men took their turns with her pussy and another couple of guys got the opportunity to fuck her beautiful little mouth, one of them adding more semen to the collection of cum previously made by me and the stranger. Eventually Amy got a bit tired and sore, so she got up and put her clothes back on with the exception of her panties which she just left on the floor as a souvenir for someone.

The boundaries had been pushed a lot that night with experiences I could not have ever imagined could become reality. But that is life on the go-go.