Bondage Breeding

Story Info
Anthros bred in bondage for shared lust...
6.3k words
20.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Alfajiri grunted, on her back, the bondage bench keeping her elbows tucked down, her body held so very perfectly in position. The lioness was an anthro, like the others in the purpose made breeding room, though there was a feral glint in her eye that hinted at just why she had been the first to be tied down. Her fur was a tawny brown with black and brown markings on her back, tail tipped in a darker fluff of fur, though even her paws had been sheathed in rubber bondage mittens, ensuring that there was no way that her claws could be used. That she was a hermaphrodite could not be denied with her hard cock jutting up out of the soft fold of her sheath, but her cock was not why she was bound that evening. For once, it would not receive any attention at all, in lieu of her heat-swollen pussy.

"You thought you could take me first, didn't you, lioness?"

Aethon grinned, the big stud stallion's cock already out, though it was not as if clothing was often worn in the breeding room, the playroom for those that wanted a little more kink to go along with their breeding. Of course, the stallion and the lioness were not alone in there, the room set up for kink, the lighting tasteful but something like a pleasantly modern dungeon with stone flooring, roughly hewn under his hooves. The lioness, with her breasts facing the ceiling, was not privy to that little taste of texture, however, as interesting as it may have been on the pads of her paws.

She heaved for breath, eyes roaming back and forth. It was wrong, very wrong, for Alfajiri to find herself bound, even though it had been requested, by her. Her companion of the moment, a male-identifying lizard with an obvious female sex, nestled over a fucking bench, which was two-stepped and heavily padded for a short but lightly muscled scaley, such as Ahnik, to settle over comfortably. His shaft throbbed, breasts squashed down, though it was Ahnik's pussy that was lewdly on show, for the "male" part of the hermaphrodite would not, by any means, be at play when he was the bottom in breeding bondage.

Ahnik groaned, head spinning with lust, though his pussy squeezed down around nothing, dripping lewdly as his companion ran his hand down his back, from between his shoulder blades to the base of his lustfully lifting tail. Where the stallion had been paired with a lioness -- she would not have been Ahnik's style anyway -- his ready to be bred cunny was destined to take a void wolf's cock, not a stallion's. He wasn't sure what he would have preferred.

Leather straps kept the short lizard in place, as much as he squirmed deliciously to feel how it kept him in place, chest shuddering, gasping for breath. His tail lifted sharply as Khorix grabbed it, the void wolf's skull-like head striking just the right amount of terror into Ahnik's heart to be kinky, submitting even though he no longer had any choice in the matter.

"Ohhh..."

Khorix chuckled throatily, letting his claws dig into the lizard's scales only enough to let him know who was in control. Oh, but the savagery of mating was yet to come, that raw and ragged primal need rising inside him, hissing and writhing, snarling for precedence. Not that he would take anyone against their will and had more than enough partners prostrating themselves for him, what with his striking, black fur, the white and red markings that cut through sharply. It was his skull-head that put others off, eyes glowing crimson in the pits of the eyeholes, though it was merely him, his kind, his species, and it was his life to take as he pleased.

"You won't leave here without your womb swelling," he growled, the rumbling lewdness of lust building and building inside him. "You'll be full, spilling over... Huff... You..."

He couldn't help himself, his tongue lashing out against the lizard's scales, tasting "his" backside, the sweetness of female pheromones colouring the air. He did not care much who or what he bred, when the opportunity was presented to him, though the thickness of it pouring over him was not to be resisted, the scent of sex resting heavily in the air. The black padded bench squeaked under Ahnik as the lizard squirmed, but there was no going back from the slurp of the void wolf's touch dipping into that sweet cunny, taking his first taste of his scaled prey.

While the lizard moaned, pussy drooling his arousal, Aethon worked over the lioness, his fingers dipping into her succulent folds, tasting the anthro lioness' essence. She squirmed in her bonds, the fierce protector reduced to nothing more than a toy in breeding, panting and heaving, her head falling back.

Yet that in itself may have proved to be Alfajiri's undoing in her breeding bondage, for the stallion was over her in a flash, her body lusciously presented to his attention. With his paws greedily groping her tits, ravishing her even in that moment, his cock pressed up to her lips, hardening quickly, the flat tip questing for entry where it, perhaps, should have been requested and not automatically given.

Alfajiri should not have allowed it -- he had not proven himself to her! And he was merely a prey animal, a horse... At least the two beside her should have been predators of some kind! The void wolf and the lizard were more or less evenly matched, even with the lizard hopelessly lost in heat, whimpering and drooling while his pussy was lapped up into salaciously, again and again. Alfajiri grunted thickly, lips parting, taking a cock deeper, swallowing it down into the back of her throat. It was a strange position to be in with her head tipped all the way back, the bulge obvious in her throat, yet it was an act of almost forced submission to deep throat his dick in such a way.

Her tits pushed up, her body entirely on show, trembling with need, though Aethon took pleasure in tugging the perky buds of her nipples into heated buds. The cool air of the playroom, designed so that the occupants did not overheat too quickly, tickled her body, but the stallion was more interesting in drinking everything in hungrily, his tail flicking. With the long fall of dark hair caressing the air, his eyes lingered on the lizard. He wouldn't have taken Ahnik for a female, not at first, but it was all in how one identified, and the scent of the lizard's pussy tickled at his nose. The orange spines formed a head-crest on him only, but his back was strongly muscled, lusciously so. He was even the sort of scaley that he would have liked to fuck himself...

The stallion grunted, eyes on Ahnik while he fucked the lioness' throat, forcing her to hack and gag around him, the "slup-slup-slup" of his dick disappearing down her throat rising with every passing second. She might have strained to take such a length -- but what else was a queen to do but to prove herself to him? He knew her well, their meeting there far from chance, her breeding lust so strong that Alfajiri had even set him up for the fun of it, wanting to be bred and fucked beyond an inch of her lustful control.

And what was control? Ahnik's bondage pressed in around him, trying to hump back at the voice wolf even as the studly beast snarled, ravaging, him, tongue swirling and digging about in his pussy. He was helpless to do anything but enjoy every moment as it poured over him, panting and heaving, crying out loud, his maw not gagged, which was much to the detriment of everyone else's ears in the room.

Khorix, however, was not to be denied, thrusting his hips as his cock swelled, excitement coursing through in a flickering pulse of desire. His cock was not perfectly smooth either, but with ridges down the sides, thick and meaty, perfect for pleasuring a partner. His thick tail wagged faintly, yet there was still something ominous in it, a beast that could only be tamed by the rampant and powerful -- when it came from himself, of course. He had to expend that energy, that strength, somewhere, and the lizard was the perfect victim, as consensual as the interaction was. He lapped the lizard's juices from his muzzle, that feminine taste intoxicating, tart and drawing him in, eyes drifting hazily, through a fog of lust, to the horse and the lioness, her swallowing down that cock.

Oh, it was almost as much of a pleasure to bear witness as it was to take, but the thick length of his meat needed to be satisfied too, even if the void wolf had a very different hole in mind. Without bringing Ahnik to orgasmic completion, he rose slowly, fluidly, every movement holding a languid, predatory grace to it. His jaw parted in a snarl, paw on his cock, though he hardly needed to pump it at all to get it right where it needed to be, growling lowly and deeply, letting the sound roll out and out and out.

The lizard shuddered, but Ahnik was right where he wanted to be, positioned in such a way that he got a front-row seat to Alfajiri getting her throat stuffed with cock. He licked his lips, yet his eyes widened sharply as his tail was grabbed, shoved up out of the way, a feral cry ripping itself forth from him. He howled, yet his pussy was ripe and ready for breeding, his heart already lurching in anticipation of how his belly was to swell.

Wasn't that what any breeding-ready lizard, after all, wanted?

He twisted his head back and forth, the stretch perfect: not enough to cause any pain but more than enough to make him feel filled. His pussy clenched down, though Ahnik could not control the muscular contractions as much as he tried. Khorix was powerful, his thick fur covering strong, efficient muscle, the void wolf everything that he needed in that moment and so many more that came afterwards. He could barely keep his eyes open as he panted heavily, each thrust ramming breath from his body, grateful dimly for the padding of the fucking bench, for it at least kept him comfortable and in position.

"Unff..." Khorix's jaws hung open, tongue lolling out, the gleam of breeding lust in his eyes. "Yes... Fuck..."

But it was not for him to hold back as the weight and position of his body pinned the lizard down, even if he did not have to. Even a void wolf could lose control and he snarled viciously as he rammed in, lost in the feel of a hot, wet pussy closing around him, rippling and pulsing. Was the lizard doing that deliberately? Oh, it didn't matter either way, not as saliva dripped from his maw, pooling around his tongue and flowing over his open teeth, all on show, of course, with his skull for a head.

If there was a time for a void wolf to be fierce, it was in breeding lust, the stallion grazing his gaze, though it was not a competition. Still, Aethon's hips rocked harder and faster, pulling at the lioness' nipples, treating her more roughly than ever as if the two of them were, indeed, in some kind of competition. Ahnik's eyes blearily locked onto the horse's cock as if he was seeking an anchor in the storm, catching each stroke in and each stroke out, how Alfajiri's throat bulged with each and every one, though that could not at all detract from how tight his pussy was around that thick length.

Voyeurism, however, could be just as kinky, his sex tightening, juices flowing. One could not call half to their arousal, not when their own bodies were so apt to betray them. And, truth be told, Ahnik had no desire at all for that, grunting softly in the back of his throat and taking every thrust that Khorix had to give him, relishing in how his body was rocked into the fucking bench. The only reason that he was not shoved across the floor from the sheer, raw force of each thrust was that the fucking bench was bolted down into the ground. It seemed that the makers of the playroom and the breeding room at the centre, after all, had thought of everything.

But that only meant that the two bottoming sluts were free to enjoy everything "forced" upon them in bondage, their bonds tight, pulling at scales and fur alike. The stallion grunted as he slammed in, the lioness' eyes watering, though there was a fierceness behind them that lingered, even as she admitted the stallion as a worthy breeding partner. That they were in a relationship did not matter to either of them, only that the irrevocable covenant of breeding was fulfilled on both their parts.

It was too much for Ahnik to take in, gasping for breath, whining and whimpering, the lizard deliciously helpless to everything that he had asked to happen to him. Of course, it has passed the point where it was in his control, yet it was all as he wanted, the ramming, powerful thrusts claiming him in body and mind with every grind. His glutes tightened, though he could not squeeze down around that cock any more than he already was, his cunny so slick that it offered little to no resistance around the wolf's shaft.

Ahnik shuddered. Such a slut, yes... Yes, for breeding, his muscles weak against such might, his pussy all that mattered. It was not to be resisted as he panted and twisted uselessly against his bonds, straining and grinding back, desperate for more, though the weight of the void wolf over him bore down and down, nearly forcing the breath from his lungs as he brokenly gasped through climax.

The rippling of his pussy pulled at Khorix's ridged dick, but the moment was not for them as Alfajiri yowled, needing to climax, her pussy drooling, all on show and yet not used, yet, as she wanted it to be. The moment there was still very much against the horse, Aethon driving into her throat, ignoring her hacking, gagging cries around his fat length as she gulped him down. He would not stop, however, until he had reached his high too, taking a cruder, rougher approach, groping and massaging her tits as she squirmed and brokenly yowled.

He could not bear it, snorting and tucking his chin down, muscles tightening and bunching, needing to unleash his lust at the cost of all else. Aethon's nuts ached and there was simply no going back from the point of no return as the strain blossomed through him, cum erupting, pouring forth, pushing deep, forcing a bulge into her throat... It meant that there was no drop of cum that would possibly go to waste as he let out a triumphant neigh, tail flagging, revealing the power of his glutes, everything the stud stallion had to offer and more. He was strong and it was high time Alfajiri took everything he had to give, her tail draped down, flicking back and forth weakly as she focused on swallowing.

Dimly, Alfajiri was aware of the other pair in the room rocking together, the lizard squealing out something in a higher-pitch tone than anything she would let out. No, she was stronger than that, fiercer, but it was difficult to feel at all fierce when she was pinned in the breeding position, right where she was supposed to be, putting an arch into her back as her lungs strained for each breath she tried to snatch up for her own.

It was all she could do, all she could try to do, her throat working, burning, taking everything he had to offer. His cum flowed down, filling her stomach, and she would have clung to him demandingly if she had been free, tugging at her wrist restraints, the lines something that would remain cut into her wrists even the next day and the days that followed.

Alfajiri would not care. She was more interested in the pleasure of the moment and how her womb would swell with the thrill of new life over the coming months.

Still, she burned for it and a deepthroat blowjob would not cut the mark as she tried to slide her gaze to the side, though could barely see anything. The horse's balls bounced off her head as he ground down as deep as possible for as long as possible, though her own saliva was all that drooled out the corners of her lips, her body straining to take everything, to accept the gift of him. With an empty womb, her body ripe and ready for everything, it was all the lioness could do. Her fur soaked through with sweat, need coursing through her, blood zinging through her veins with an electric fill that hardly felt as if it could at all be replicated in any other way.

And that was how the lioness knew that Aethon truly was the one that she would allow to fill her, to breed her, even if it was too late for her to take back the choice that she had already made, verbally, to him. Her pussy clenched down on nothing, craving something far thicker and meatier, though he slipped one digit into her, testing her wetness, her readiness for him, and not finding Alfajiri wanting at all.

He drew back slowly, letting her tongue caress his cock, savouring the feel of her as it swept down his smooth-skinned length, teasing the medial ring, playing around the head. The tongue of a feline was raspy and pulled at his dick, though it was not quite rough enough to hurt -- not considering those in anthro form, at least. A feral with savage intent could be a different thing entirely, but the stallion might find that out, if he was fortunate, with his feline lover at another time.

Alfajiri was left wanting, purring and slurping over the tip of his cock, while the void wolf rammed into a pussy that was tighter than ever. Snarling, he panted heavily, his chest shuddering, clawing at breath as if he was shredding the body of his prey, though the only prey he was there to take, of course, was in the sexual sense. And the lizard was the most beautiful of them, muscled and strong, able to bear young with wide hips, a womb that ached to be filled. It would only be the first breeding of the session but Khorix could not resist him, thrusting and thrusting, ramming in with short, needy thrusts that heralded the bursting arrival of something more.

Even as he thrust the lizard into the blissful arms of yet another orgasm, he didn't give Ahnik any choice in the matter. He thrust and thrust until a long, drawn-out howl broke from his lips, giving way to rampant instinct, his head thrown back. Oh, there was no way for Khorix to resist the call of his own kind as he released every bit of tension that had been withheld for so long, lusting for that moment along, his balls aching, giving everything willingly. Yet the lizard's pussy kept right on milking him, rippling and twitching erratically around his hot length, pulling at him even as he climaxed.

The power of orgasm, however, was something that would always leave the one climaxing feeling weak, that moment of vulnerability something that could only truly be undertaken with a trusted partner. Or with a well-bound one, as if they were there to be an object, a hole to be fucked and filled, ensuring that the power of the situation, quite certainly, remained with one party there and one party alone. That did not matter to the void wolf, not as those silken folds caressed his dick, the proudly tapered tip digging need, needing every drop to come from him, seeding Ahnik full.

The lizard whimpered, chin tipping down, resting on the padding of the fucking bench, his legs apart, ensuring that there was nothing at all he could do to protect himself from those claiming strokes. The thrusts were for him and not for him at the same time, his tail twinging with pain where the wolf had dug his claws into him a little too viciously. But what could Ahnik care about that as he climaxed all over again, losing track of everything, his female sex closing and pulsing, though nothing at all felt under his control. Maybe that was how it was for breeding, the burning heat and lust in his body not sated in the slightest even as his chest bore down into the padding, seeking out stability where there was otherwise none to be taken.

12