Bondage Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to bear through it, even though he was not present in the moment, submissiveness blending into breeding lust, deeply set instinct taking over. If he had not gone limp without bondage, he was given the impression that there was nothing at all left for his body to do but to take everything. There was no way for him to leave the session without a pussy and a womb full of cum, yet his body ached for more, burning up from the inside out as if he was a dragon-type rather than simply a lizard.

Yet Ahnik did not need to be anything more than he was as Khorix ground in deeply, ridges catching, resting over him, taking a moment to recover as he grunted.

"Goddamn..."

Though those engaged in such passionate endeavours were due a moment to relax too, his cock staying hard as he ground deep into the lizard's pussy. Those hot folds wrapped around him so perfectly, almost like a pair of lips caressing his shaft, slurping down it, wanting more. He could imagine it, though it was hardly as if he minded the lizard being hungry for it, giving a ghoulish grin with his sharp-toothed maw, resplendent in the bones of a skull where nothing was hidden away.

Aethon, however, was to be next, releasing his cock from the lioness' lips, letting the hard length slip out, even as she mewled and pushed after him, for she wanted more, even as her body burned, panting and whimpering, her eyes desperate, flicking back and forth.

"Ooof... Please..."

She begged, though could barely get the words out, Alfajiri's need too great. She craved it, wanting it all, rocking her hips back and forth, from side to side, need coming up first and foremost, though she could barely keep it together. Maybe that was what the bondage was there for, truly, she thought through a haze of need, her pussy openly drooling, her position on her back on the padded bench with her limbs tucked down to either side forcing her to keep her knees apart. Maybe she was bound so that she had to be the prey in the situation, not to launch herself at the stallion and mount him and fuck him for all she was worth, over and over again.

She licked her lips, peering at him hazily as he clip-clopped around her, the floor hard enough for his bare hooves to ring out. It was slow and it was languid and it made her ache for him all the more, barely aware of the lizard, so close to her, the two of them able to see everything that happened to the other while so close. Alfajiri would have taken him however she pleased, the stallion that was, if she had been free, yet it was unnervingly humiliating in a sickening sort of way that heated her through to be watched.

It was a primal sense of being as she groaned out loud, shifting her hips from side to side, her body bared, everything about her on show, vulnerable, as she needed it to be. She panted heavily, showing the black of her lips, but her tongue fluttering out was not going to soften the edges of anything that was coming to her, his shaft laying across her lower abdomen. And yet he still did not penetration her, Aethon taking his time, teasing the lioness, showing her just what a weak, powerless position she had been put in as she whimpered and whined, sounding more like a pup than a lioness by any stretch of the imagination.

"Mmph, oh, please..." She broke, begging, tongue tangling around the words that she so desperately wanted to fly forth. "Aethon... Ohhh!"

His fingers dipped into her, but it was only in the moment before his cock slid inside, acutely aware of the lizard's eyes on them both, though they were only there for each other. Every inch of the stallion's thick meat drove into her crudely, roughly, for there was not to be anything gentle about it, ramming and thrusting, humping with his glutes tensed to put an extra dose of power behind it.

Aethon grunted, ears slipping back, thrusting hard, gripping her hips as if to drag her back onto his cock. With her on her back, Alfajiri's body was bared to his attention and the stallion wantonly licked his lips, tail flicking, balls heavy and aching, ready for another climax even though he had hardly had any time to recover at all.

He didn't need it, not as he revelled in their attention, running his paws down the lioness' sexy body, her curves perfect, her hips more than wide enough, perfectly so, for breeding. She groaned under him, though the filling length of his cock was everything she needed and the equine did not have to do anything more than what he already was delivering, each thrust stretching her open as her folds closed succulently around him.

Aethon caught the lizard's eye, winking at Ahnik, as the void wolf thrust again, Khorix pushing on, not taking a break or pulling out of that hot pussy at all before continuing. It was all so very much needed as he thrust and humped, tail lifting, the wolf not to be outdone, yet it was a moment to demonstrate breeding prowess, neither Khorix nor Aethon wanting to hold back when to breed was all that their bodies lusted for. Then, in that moment, in the past and, truly so, in the future too...

Ahnik whimpered, eyes half-lidded, the lizard's pussy strained and drooling with a mix of cum and his arousal, though it was not yet to come to an end. Every thrust of the void wolf shoved him into the fucking bench, even the padding feeling as if it was a little more solid, pushing back at him just a little bit more. It was not as comfortable as it had been before, the limits of his bondage pressing in, cutting into his scales, yet nothing would cause him harm, even though it became more and more uncomfortable.

Oh, but the restriction... He wanted so badly to thrust back at his partner and yet found himself prey to that cock, how it thrust and hit all the right spots, his body striving to clench down, to hold it inside him for as long as possible. Ahnik's breasts tingled with the pressure, yet the stimulation there was not enough, not all on its own, to get him off right then and there, hard shaft present, drooling, but forgotten in place of the heat of his cunny.

His pussy had loosened up after that first round, though he was no less tight when it came right down to it, the lewd, wet slop of Ahnik's cunny slurping around that length echoing through the room. The room itself seemed to catch every little sound that there was to bear witness to, the wolf's growl reverberating, rolling forth from a throat that was more than ready to show his prowess, tingles of domination bringing a rise of heat to his body.

As he thrust, beating the stallion stroke for stroke, he powered into the lizard without any care for Ahnik. He was only there to fuck, to breed, a ragged snarl tearing itself from him, the void wolf lost from anything that he had ever known before. If Khorix had had a mirror held up to himself right then and there, he would have wondered who the fur was before him, snarling, drooling, slamming into the bound lizard repeatedly as if he was nothing more than a fuck machine. And the lizard, in that moment, could not have been more than a hole to warm his cock and a womb to bear his offspring, licking the side of his skull-muzzle, tongue snaking out.

Oh, it was good to let his feral side out, sweat marking the underside of his fur, the musk of it freshly curling through the room. The stallion's hide gleamed with sweat too before him, frothing and foaming where his hips rubbed against the lioness' thighs with every thrust, though the beastliness of males amid the rut was not to be disputed. They were never meant to be prim and proper but raw and carnal, letting out every last thrust and grind that they had held back before.

Aethon snorted, smirking, catching the wolf's eye, though he was not about to stop. He was too confident in his own power, the passion of his lover and partner beneath him, the lioness' chest heaving, breasts pushing up with every snatch of breath. She needed it, oh so badly, yet the driving power of his thrusts set her body trembling, stealing any additional breath from her lungs so that there was no room left at all for words.

Thus was the power of the breeding room, the captivating spell of it that took furs for its own. Breeding lust was one thing, but the males fed off one another as much as the submissive ones under them, there only to be bred. Not that that was a bad thing, of course, but they had very different roles in the moment, coming together perfectly, lust rising, winding together.

But that could not overcome the passion of a hot body around a cock, the need of it, the fertility of those to be bred seeping through the devious delight of it all. Alfajiri's yowls rose to the ceiling, bouncing off the walls, finally climaxing, though it snatched her up and hurled her to the mercy of her stallion stud without her mind actually catching up with what was happening to her. She just couldn't help herself, licking her lips, snarling, panting, dragging as much breath into her lungs as she possibly could, her tail lashing the air helplessly. With every pulsing wave of ecstasy, her body struggled to work through it, mind clinging desperately to one last thread of who she was -- but she had not gone there with Aethon to be who she was.

He made her something better than who she was. And she would serve them all with a belly swelling with new life, demonstrating both her fertility and his virility in one fell swoop.

Ahnik could barely breathe, trying to lift his head, though there was another strap around the back of his neck, pinning him down to the chinrest of the fucking bench to further subject him to the ordeal. Yet there was no moment to relax as Khorix howled, grinding into him, taking every last inch of his pussy that there was available to plunge into, cramming all the way up to his innermost barrier, the lizard's hot sex milking him avidly. Even if Ahnik was not actively trying to, he could not stop his body from responding, from reacting, twitching and pulling, the grip of orgasm unwilling to allow the lizard to be just yet.

Not yet. Not as the stallion and the wolf thrust powerful, claiming all that was there for them. The sound of breeding lust, heady grunts and groans, filled the room, everyone caught up in it, hammering thrusts only the start of it.

Yet Khorix was not there to hold off as his cock throbbed desperately, drooling pre-cum, even if it mixed readily with the load of cum he'd already pumped into the lizard. He was not there to stop and he hissed through his teeth, eyes greedily latched onto Ahnik, slamming in, grabbing his hips, claws biting deep and leaving faint trickles of blood in their wake. A flash of pain, however, could only make it better for his partner in the heat of a moment just like that and he did not pause as he ground in, slamming and breeding, orgasm curling through his loins.

Pleasure was there before he could draw away for it and he groaned deeply out through his second climax, seeding the lizard full for the second time. Once would not be enough, at least to him, to ensure that the lizard did not walk away from there without his fertile womb well and truly impregnated, the eggs within that had to be there, resting and waiting, fertilised and ready. No, that was why he had not pulled out, not when his aching nuts had more to give, the breeding room exciting him, the audience exciting him. And there could only be more to come.

The stallion had nothing to prove, but there was something about seeing another male, so close to him, ejaculating that could not help but set him off. Oh, he'd had his fill once already -- they both had -- but they were there to breed, to show their submissive partners just how studly they were, why they were virile, why they were worthy of the title of being a breeding stud in action too.

Aethon tensed, the lioness calling him on with a feral gleam in her eyes. She demanded it, every drop of his cum that he had to give, for it merely going down her throat was not the end to the session that she truly craved. No, Alfajiri needed his dick rammed up inside her over and over, taking him until his balls ran dry, and it was that notion that sent the stallion over the edge, neighing proudly, slamming in, thrusts hardly slowly as he spent himself inside her.

It did not ease the ache in his nuts, not at all, even as he powered in, using his body weight to drive in all the harder, need coursing through with every beat of his heart, every gulp of breath that he took through sharply flared nostrils. Alfajiri yowled, though she could barely control herself either as she tried to thrash in her bondage, but looked to all watching as if she was not moving at all, her bonds were that tight. She was not even aware of Khorix pulling out of the lizard and coming around to his head, not needing to drag his muzzle down onto his cock to clean him off, dripping with a mixture of Ahnik's juices and his cum.

The sloppy mess brushed Ahnik's lips and his view of the room and the breeding feline before him was taken from him as he groaned around that ridged length, playing his tongue over all that he could reach. His drooling, dripping pussy clenched down on nothing, swirling his tongue around and around that cock, cleaning it off, playing the part of the submissive breeder, his womb open for all to take. Maybe he would have more that day other than Khorix, but it was not Ahnik's decision to make, bound as the lizard was.

That was the control that he had given up, Khorix grunting thickly as he thrust into Ahnik's mouth, letting the wet slop of the lizard's tongue work around him, cleaning him off. It would only be clean for a moment, before he went for another round, but the pleasure of it was all that he craved, panting and heaving, fur clumped together where he had sweated a little more than expected.

Alfajiri's eyes closed, letting everything fall away. Her pussy drooled cum around the length of the stallion's cock and she would not have wanted any of it any other way as she clenched around him, trying to coax a drop more pleasure, her bonds...finally more comfortable. When she relaxed, everything was a little easier, a purr on her lips, pulling at her throat, his shaft remaining inside her as it spent every drop, though Aethon did slowly soften. That could not be helped, though he would be hard and ready to go in no time at all, she was sure of it.

All as it was supposed to be. She moaned, relishing in the moment, her pussy soaked, dripping, his cock stretching her out perfectly. Even her lower abdomen showed the lightest bulge around his thick horse-cock, Aethon stroking her lower stomach, showing a moment of tenderness.

Yet being bred in bondage came with a passion that no one else could match up to, her eyes snapping open and locking onto Aethon with the intensity of a true predator. Even Ahnik and Khorix shuddered, muscles tensing.

"Fuck me again."

The stallion stiffened.

As if any of them would want anything different...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF Mom does whatever it takes to keep daughter's bf loyal.in Mature
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
The Breeding Club Breeding at the club gets public.in Fetish
More Stories