Bondage Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

We were equally thrusting at each other when with strength I never knew she had my little mum arched her back, lifting both of us up off the bed as she shuddered her climax. Seeing her like that sent me off as well as I fired a huge load into her, my grunts joining with hers as we both collapsed in a heap of arms and legs.

I have no recollection of the night that followed, at some point one of us must have pulled the duvet over us because when I awoke I was under it and mum was still beside me sound asleep. I hadn't realised that there were workmen expected that morning, what the hell were they doing, the noise in my head was exploding my eardrums! I looked out of the window to see.... Nothing. The pounding was only in my head. I literally dragged myself to the bathroom and using a glass I found there drank at least a couple of pints of water.

Sat in the kitchen a little later trying to rub the sand out of my eyes I reflected on what had happened the night before. I had fucked my mum, I hadn't forced myself on her, she was equally to blame, but at the end of the day she was on her back and me on top, I blamed myself, and whisky, and wine! And I had to be honest and blame mum for being so fucking hot, and willing! Oh boy, could I ever get over this? Could mum? I was soon to find out.

Mum walked into the kitchen looking like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards, several times!

"Don't shout!"

I hadn't spoken, I didn't dare.

"Give me coffee, lots of coffee."

Even in her very bedraggled state she was beautiful, to me anyway. I fed her cup after cup of coffee, which was different, she normally drank tea! To be honest I think I felt as bad as she looked, it was obvious that neither of us could function properly so I said I needed to get some more sleep and headed up to my room.

"Use my room, yours smells of booze and sex!"

I hadn't noticed that, but she must have and I was in no state to argue so I went into her room, climbed into her bed and was just settling down when she came and got in with me.

"Just go to sleep Craig I'm fucked!"

My mother had never used that word around me in my life, I was actually shocked, more so even than when we had sex the night before, I turned over, gave her a brief kiss, turned back and entered oblivion.

This time around when I woke up I was on my own. I was still hung over and couldn't find mum anywhere in the house. I found her outside with Bert who had just used the tractor combination to mow the large field behind the buildings. The field was used by caravanners, sometimes only one or two but at other times up to two hundred on a big rally. Bert explained that my grandmother had been doing this diversification for only a couple of years, but there was good cash in hand money to be made on an average weekend, the much bigger rallies having by necessity to go through the books. The coming weekend we were expecting an average rally of between forty and fifty caravans.

Bert was a godsend, he did the driving and understood all the things that mum and I were only just beginning to get to know. Mum of course knew a lot more about the farm than I did. I'd never fed a chicken in my life and the half dozen geese were so vicious they were worse than Rottweilers. Mum and I had planned to start at the top of the house sorting through all the old furniture in the bedrooms so after saying hello to Bert I made my way up there. The first things I found were our discarded robes from the previous night which I took straight down to our bedrooms in case Bert came up with mum.

I was distracted, I couldn't think straight. Maybe my still throbbing head wasn't helping but the events of the previous night were playing on my mind. How did my mother feel about what we had done, would she blame me, was she disgusted with me? It was a mess.

I'd been pulling old chairs out of a big pile of them when mum came up, she was alone, and carrying two big mugs of tea. We sat on an old leather couch and sipped at our drinks. I had to say something.

"I'm sorry, about what happened last night."

"Why?"

"We had sex mum, I laid you on your back and I... you know!"

I couldn't bring myself to use the word, stupid I know, but it's just the way she'd raised me, we didn't use that kind of language.

"You fucked me, that's okay, we'll just have to make sure I'm on top next time if that's what's bothering you!"

"That's not what I meant I... "

I stopped, what had she just said? next time?

"Next time, you're not mad at me?"

"Craig, you wanted to fuck, I wanted to fuck, we're both adults and the doors were locked, no problem. Besides, we are out here on our own most of the time, we've only got each other, we are ok together, we are ok aren't we?"

She wasn't looking at me, she was staring at the wall opposite, I sensed that she was nervous, nervous of my possible answer. We were ok, of that I was pretty sure, but our relationship was altered there was no denying that. But that wasn't what she wanted to hear, I'd done enough psychology in college to realise that she wanted, needed reassurance. She was grieving still for grandma, but I didn't think the sex we'd had was part of the grieving, we'd had enough hints and innuendos over the last couple of years for me to come to the conclusion that what had happened was the culmination of a long series of events.

I gave her the answer I knew she was waiting and hoping for.

"Of course we're ok, I've told you, we'll always be ok. As for the sex, well who am I to turn down a beautiful woman, no matter what her name happens to be!"

She took a long drink from her tea and then turned to look at me.

"I'm glad Craig, glad that we can still be together, you're really all I've got you know, all I've ever had really. This farm and everything is just possessions, I never actually thought about ever owning this place, it was always just you and me, you know?"

"Yeah, I know, we're good, always will be. Bye the way, last night was fantastic, what I can remember of it!"

Mum looked at me and smiled. I held out my arms. "Come here!"

She came, I held her in my arms and when she looked up at me I kissed her.

We finished our teas and sorted through the pile of chairs. We both thought that they were just junk, but having had so little until then mum said we should put everything that we decided to get rid of in one of the outbuildings and get an antiques dealer to come look at them. Chairs, tables, sofas, desks, beds, sets of drawers and all sorts of odd pieces of furniture were scattered throughout most of the bedrooms. Mum had moved into grandma's old room and I had (quite accidentally) moved into the room she had had as a child. They were the only two rooms that weren't piled high with stuff, other than the two bathrooms. They were a different matter. Next door to mum's room was what she called the master bathroom, a toilet, a washbasin the size of an armchair, and the biggest bath I'd ever seen, over six feet long and three feet high and wide. The other bathroom which she called the 'new' bathroom was the one she had used as a teenager. Why the 'new' tag I couldn't imagine. A loo, a sink, and a low level bath, all in a hideous pale pink colour. This one was nearest to my bedroom so it was logical for me to use it, I just had to keep my eyes closed. After spending a couple of hours sorting through the rooms we went down to the outbuildings to pick one in which to stack the unwanted furniture, only to discover even more junk and a great deal of work required to clean up before we could put stuff in one of the buildings. Another couple of hours later and (with Bert's help) we had what had once been a stable for half a dozen horses just about ready to store our furniture in.

Bert left for home and we were alone, tired and dirty. We decided on getting a takeaway delivery, not a lot of choice given that the nearest takeaway was six miles or so away so pizza it was. It took over half an hour for our food to arrive, probably a record actually, but we had to warm it up before eating, which we did with gusto. When we'd finished mum said she was "going up" and having a bath as she was exhausted.

I sat around for a while watching rubbish television and then made a couple of cups of tea and went upstairs. I left my tea in my bedroom and carried the other to mum's room. Mum was still in the bathroom so I shouted to her about her tea and she responded by asking me to bring it in to her.

Over the last couple of years I'd occasionally taken her a drink into the bathroom, she'd always been at least partially covered and it had been no big issue, this time was really no different except that her diminutive figure was so easily hidden in that gigantic bath.

"Are you having a bath as well?"

"Yeah, a shower would be better but as we don't have one I'll have to have a bath."

"Mmm, Mum and dad never did like showers, said that they took their breath away, it's one of the things we'll have to sort out. Why don't you just get in here?"

That seemed like a sensible idea, the amount of water in there would have filled a normal modern sized bath at least half a dozen times.

"Ok, give me a shout when you're out!"

I turned to leave but stopped when my little mum burst out laughing.

"I meant now, why don't you just get in here, with me?"

I stood there like a lemon, I honestly hadn't given that idea a thought, get in the tub with her, something I hadn't done since I was a young child, she'd told me I used to, but I couldn't remember doing it.

"Come on, we can scrub each other's backs, no point in being coy about it now is there?"

She was right of course, considering the events of the previous night it seemed pointless being embarrassed about getting in the bath with her. I was however, for some reason as I undressed I felt strangely exposed somehow, last night it had been pretty dark and neither of us could see very clearly, and we'd been drunk. But in that bathroom, in the glare of the overhead light, and with her watching, it felt really odd.

Sitting in the tub with my mum was at first problematic, she had had the water quite deep to begin with, but when I got in the water level rose to above the overflow so we both had to be very careful of our movements so as not to flood the place. It eased as the level went down but it was still very high. I looked at my mother, I think for the first time I really looked at her, yeah, she was a milf, good looking, good figure, and with the brightest smile I think I'd ever seen her wear. She was also sat in the tub with me, naked.

"Mmm, I like this!"

"What's that mum?"

"I like sitting in here, with you." She paused, then "Are you going to fuck me tonight?"

It didn't take a lot of thinking about.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes please!"

With the water at least at a manageable level my sexy little mum slowly shuffled towards me, she raised her bottom as she came and sat on my outstretched legs. She kept on coming, her feet then her legs going over and then around my thighs until she was sat in my lap, facing me. She sat higher, her firm globular breasts directly in line with my eager mouth. She brightened her smile even more as I looked her in the eyes before leaning slightly in and taking a very hard nipple in my mouth. Her nipple was as hard as a nut, and so was her other one as I alternated between them.

My cock had reacted to our play, as I suckled her breasts mum rose a little more, grasped me and then slowly descended, engulfing me in her hot tunnel of love. I sucked and licked her tits, she very slowly raised and lowered herself on my solid manhood. We must have stayed like that for five minutes, maybe a bit longer before we wordlessly agreed to get out of the bath and get to her bedroom.

After a very quick rub down with a towel we dived into mum's bedroom and onto her bed. Mum was giggling like a schoolgirl as we tossed around on the bed and I tried to grab her tits again. She wasn't exactly resisting, just playing hard to get, but I'm a lot bigger than her so soon had her pinned to the bed and her nipple back in my mouth. After a minute or two flicking her nipples with my tongue and some pretty intense sucking she pushed my head down, and kept on pushing as she raised her knees. I guessed what she wanted, I'd never done it before but I'd seen enough porn to have at least some idea of how to go about it.

I was faced by my mother's open vagina, my place of origin. I tentatively kissed the very top of her slit, then flicked the hard little nubbin I felt there with my tongue. The effect it had on my mother was almost electrifying, she grabbed me by the hair, gave a growl almost like a wild animal and ground her pelvis up into my face as if she was trying to get me back where I'd come from eighteen years ago! I licked I sucked and I gently bit her folds. I pushed my tongue into her soaking passage and lapped up the freely flowing moisture I tasted there. The slightly salty yet surprisingly sweet taste was new to me, I loved it, I couldn't get enough as I licked and sucked her in a frenzy as she squealed and moaned her pleasure, grinding herself into me. I never knew sex could be like this, there was no control, and when I quite literally had to come up for air my otherwise always sweet little mum almost screamed at me not to dare stop!

After a couple of lungs full of air I went back down on her as she gasped at me to continue. Continue I did, until she finally gasped at me "no more no more! Fuck me, fuck me now!"

Pulling my tongue out I shuffled up the bed and rammed my cock into her. Not hard enough it seemed as she begged me to do it harder and harder. Our bodies were slapping together, slap slap slap, bang bang bang, no wonder some people call sex banging, you could have heard us at the bottom of the lane, a hundred yards away, especially when mum started screaming yes yes! I couldn't hold out any longer and when I said I was going to come she cried "In me, in me, fill me, fill me up!"

I burst into her, at the same time as she arched her back and stared at me, her eyes dilating before she flopped back down and her whole body seemed to spasm and shake, then she went slack. She had blacked out!

I didn't get chance to panic, she opened her eyes again and gasped out "WOW, where the hell did you learn to do that? You can do that to me forever!"

I couldn't take credit for doing anything, it was all her! We were both exhausted, and when I plopped out of her she asked for one of our discarded towels which when I handed one to her she stuffed between her legs.

"I'm bloody pouring!"

We definitely needed to install a shower!

************************************************

The next eleven or twelve weeks seemed to fly by. Both myself and my mother took a week's intensive driving course and managed to pass our driving tests; although we both admitted to being hesitant still of driving into the city; that would take time. We worked our way right through the main part of the house and the outbuildings, sorting out the accumulated possessions of my grand and great grandparents. Bert taught me a lot, how to drive the tractor, how to use the various attachments and maintain them. He seemed wary at first, but when he learned that I was leaving for university after the summer he warmed up. I guess he felt threatened, although he need not have. We really needed him around the place, whether I was there or not. The majority of our land was rented out to the local farmers for either grazing or planting, but we still maintained quite a few acres ourselves; mostly grassed we took caravanning rallies as well as the occasional market or car boot sale. Bert was well into his sixties but fit and healthy and very knowledgeable about the land. There were quite a few patches of the land near the house where we had to be careful; there were ruins either on or just below the surface, from the original Abbey. Bert knew every inch of the place and where we could and couldn't use the big mower; he used a 'strimmer' a thing I'd never handled in my life, and which he would give me instruction on.

Leaving to go to university was both exciting and challenging. Since that first night in my bed we hadn't been able to keep our hands off of each other; and after Bert left on an evening mum and I were often 'at it' before he was even out onto the road. It wasn't gentle love making, we were feral, going at it like rabbits. We'd almost been caught on one occasion; Bert had left his keys in the kitchen and we didn't hear him coming back down the lane on his bike, we did hear the back door open fortunately, and just had time to rearrange ourselves and mum to walk into the kitchen and greet him.

Twice during those weeks we had gone into the city and stayed in a hotel. Neither of us had a huge circle of friends but we had left a few behind; on each occasion we both had a night out with our friends but ended the night in bed together.

Now it was time for me to leave; I'd be gone until Christmas; at least that was the plan. The plan was that while I was away a large part of our internal remodelling would be done. Virtually all the upstairs floors needed to be lifted to fit new plumbing; en-suite facilities were planned for most of the bedrooms which were fortunately all just large enough to put internal dividing walls in them. The plans for mum's room were her closely guarded secret, she refused to tell even me!

*******************************************

The first week away from home, and my mum, was hard. It was what they called 'fresher's week'; all us new students were supposed to be joining in events and getting to know each other and the campus. I wasn't exactly weepy, but I was definitely distracted, a fact which my new friends soon picked up on. My new group of friends were pretty evenly split male/female, which soon became a group of couples. I sort of became attached to a girl called Anita, or she attached herself to me, either way we seemed to do most things together. She was a friend but not a girlfriend, more like a mate, but not in any sexual sense.

Anita was nice, a person I could identify with, an inner city kid like me. She didn't have my current advantage though, I had no money worries while she was desperately looking for work. Both coming from single parent families we had a lot in common nonetheless, so we got on well. Whenever we went to bars or for food, even if only in the student cafe I made a point of covering Anita, she regularly objected but I knew she was appreciative really. As the days turned to weeks another factor came into play; I didn't want or need a 'girlfriend', Anita being around with me such a lot kept the other girls at arm's length. We were considered an 'item', and I suppose we were, all be it a platonic one. Sex was not really discussed, hinted at or offered. We were fine just being 'mates'.

At the risk of sounding soft, I really missed my mum! We kept in touch by phone almost daily but although I used a mobile mum had to use the landline when she was at home because mobiles just would not work with any regularity or reliability at the farm, signals came and went with the wind. Also, I have to admit, neither of us really trusted in the security of the mobile networks, mum said a few times that she would be willing to send me a few risqué or daring 'selfies' but couldn't bring herself to risk it; she would need to Email them and Email was more or less out of the question, we must be one of the few places left in the country where broadband is no better than old dial-up.

So it was that by the time Christmas came I was desperate and longing to get home.

Mum met my train, she was driving, and on her own. The kiss we shared was chaste to say the least, we were in the station and both nervous. We kissed again when we got in the car, but again it was muted.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers