Bondage Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum's real party piece though were the four cameras, one in each corner of the room at ceiling level. She explained that the cameras were fed into a recorder, which was placed on a small table just inside the room. "The room's occupants have total control over the recordings, if they want to make recordings that is. This way they are guaranteed total privacy, they use their own media, and take it from the room with them."

The second room was virtually identical to the first, minus the cameras. The lighting in this room was more subdued and could be brightened and dimmed.

I was surprised to find that she had not supplied various instruments, such as whips or leather straps, but she explained that the advertisements would require those guests to bring their own for 'hygiene' reasons. She seemed to have thought of everything.

While I was working on various bits and pieces around the place, mum and Anita spent a lot of time together, even Bert commented on how well they seemed to be getting on.

The adverts for mum's special rooms had been published in several dedicated publications, and she announced that our first special guests were due in a couple of days. That evening after dinner my crazy mother suggested that she and I go down the cellar and test the apparatus in the dungeon rooms.

I didn't need a lot of persuasion, so with a bag of as yet unknown items I followed mum down to the cellar. I looked on quite bemused as she stripped off her clothes and positioned herself on the crossed pieces of the framework. She insisted that I then fasten her on with the leather straps, which I have to say did turn out to be quite a turn on.

Beating my mother with the various items in the bag was much harder than I ever imagined it could be. There were straps, paddles, whips, and even a couple of long canes (which she had brought down previously) that she told me in no uncertain terms to use on her! The more I did as she told me, the more she wanted, the harder I hit her, the harder she wanted me to. It was unreal, she was seriously turned on by being beaten. As well as using the straps and paddles etc. I also used my fingers and hands. At first I was gentle, but that wasn't what she wanted so I soon found myself ramming my fingers into her pussy and even her ass. That did make her squeal, and cry "no", but when I stopped she shouted at me not to!

I drew a line under the activity when I realised that she was getting marked, and said she wanted me to continue regardless.

I couldn't do it. Hitting my mother, even in play as a sexual activity was just too much for me, she seemed disappointed but was full of fun as I released her from the straps and she threw herself at me and almost ripped my clothes off. We'd had sex before, quite a lot of sex, but not like this. What had gone before seemed to have awoken an animalistic trait in my mum, she was insatiable, desperate, and even course, as she demanded I fuck her in every position she could dream up. The wooden bench had clamps on it so I pulled her across to it and clamped her wrists down, she was still stood and her ass was just too good to resist, after giving her a couple of smacks I lined myself up and for the first time pushed into my mother's ass.

At first she objected, pretty strenuously, she actually started to try and fight back, but when I suggested that I stop she was equally adamant that I continue and take no notice of her objections. "It's part of the game, the more I object the more you do!"

It was incredibly tight, and seemed very dry. I pulled out the half inch or so I had penetrated and picked up a tube of lubricant from the bag we had brought down. With us both covered in lube I tried again. I slid in quite easily to the accompaniment of mother's long low groan, a grumble that seemed to come from deep in her throat.

"Go slow, go slow!" She was so tight I didn't really have a choice but I did keep up a steady pace until she started moaning at me to go a little quicker. "Do you really like being tied up like this?" I had to ask, this wasn't the sort of thing I'd ever imagined my mum being interested in and to see her behaving the way she was, was turning out to be quite a big turn on!

"Just do it!"

Well, I thought, this calls for something new! To my mum's annoyance I pulled away from her and left her fastened up to the bench as I sorted through the bag of implements on the floor. I found a ball gag. I'd never seen one in real life but I'd seen them used on the internet, so quickly attached it to mum, she actually fought me as I put it on her, but I won.

With mum gagged and almost unable to speak (it wasn't brilliantly effective), I got back behind her and went to town on her. I never thought having her like this would be so exciting, so hot, but it was. I penetrated both her holes in quick succession, a couple of strokes into her pussy and then a few in her ass. I used a load of lube, but it soon became unnecessary, as I pulled out of her pussy her ass was still open enough and wet enough for me to just plunge straight back into her.

Her moans were so loud I worried if she could be heard upstairs, and she was shaking like a leaf. I was in her ass when the first signs of my impending orgasm made themselves known, I didn't give her a choice or any warning this time around, it was my first anal, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I was so hard by this time that it almost hurt, but I softened pretty quickly after I had exploded into her, burst after burst, four or five in all, coating the insides of my mother's bowels.

I was done, and so was my crazy mother. When I pulled out and sat on the chair just inside the door mum dropped to the floor, still cuffed to the bench she just flopped over it and managed to spit the gag out.

"That was fucking awesome! I could use more of that!"

I knew that I had gotten carried away, and as was fairly common after I'd had sex with my mother I felt embarrassed and regretful; I tried to apologise, not for the first time.

Mum's reaction was as usual, but even more intense this time. "Don't you dare say you are sorry for what we just did, don't you dare! That was fantastic, and Craig, that was just the beginning!"

This was a side of my mother I had only just come to terms with. Lisa was my mum, and for eighteen years that was all she was, a lovely, caring and attentive mother. Now here she was, a sexually active and attractive playmate, a beautiful woman who apparently knew no boundaries as far as I was concerned and seemingly interested in getting involved with what can only be described as sex work!

"There's a whole new world for us to explore together Craig, a lot more we can do, I'm just getting started, and so are you. Tomorrow is another day, and I think I might have a surprise for you."

Back upstairs in mum's giant bath, after cleaning up the dungeon, mum explained that she was thinking of letting Bert in on the secret of the dungeons and the grassy glade. It made sense, he was bound to discover what was going on at some point and it seemed better to tell him before he found out.

The following day I took Anita sightseeing. We drove around several well-known beauty spots, had lunch in a famous restaurant, and I even treated her to a small shopping spree in a designer store she'd always wanted to see. I had to buy myself something, as well as mum, to make Anita comfortable with me paying for her items, but she was ok with it in the end.

Back on the farm mum informed me that she had told Bert all about the dungeons and the glade and her plans for them. Over a glass of wine for mum, and a whisky for Bert, he had calmly announced that he had been aware of everything all along, he had also told mum that he was aware of her relationship with me. He had then told her that as far as he was concerned "live and let live, what happens on the farm, stays on the farm!"

It was a great relief, and I have to say, a surprise. But the surprises weren't over for the day.

After dinner that evening mum asked me to go down into the nearest town and pick up a shopping order she'd made earlier. When I got back, all was very quiet, when I called out asking where people were, I faintly heard an answer coming up from the cellars. What I found when I went down there was the biggest surprise I'd ever had!

Mum met me just outside the door to the second dungeon. She was dressed as a pure dominatrix, black from head to foot, sexy doesn't cover it, she was stunning, and she knew it.

"Sweetheart, if you come into my dungeon you have to do exactly what I tell you, no questions asked, no refusals, no safe word, ok?"

I was stunned, this was totally unexpected, I knew mum was getting into some pretty kinky stuff, and I'd enjoyed joining her the previous evening, but that was with her as the submissive, I'd never even thought about the roles being reversed. But, I trusted my mother, so with only a little apprehension I agreed.

I really wasn't ready for what I found in the dungeon.

Strapped to the X frame was a very naked Anita! Ball gagged and blindfolded, her naked ass cheeks were already showing signs of being spanked. Mum whispered to me that Anita was really into this, and that I'd been seriously missing out on some fun.

Like my mother the previous night, Anita was bound to the wooden X facing the structure, leaving her back and buttocks open to the room. Mother picked up a small leather paddle, called that presumably because that is exactly what it looked like, a miniature boat paddle, and smacked it fairly gently across Anita's backside. As she gave Anita smack after (not very hard) smack she talked to her, berating her really.

"So all this time you've fancied my son you've never had the gumption to tell him you wanted to fuck him, that you wanted him to discipline you? You really are in need of some serious teaching!"

While mother was disciplining her I walked around the structure and took a good look at my non girlfriend girlfriend. With her strapped to the frame I couldn't see her groin area clearly as the crossover was in the way, but her breasts were beautifully displayed. I'd never noticed before just how large her breasts were, at least a large C cup, if not a D. Her breasts were capped with large dark areola, topped off with very firm looking pink nipples. I had to admit that she was much more attractive than I had ever realised, a point that my mother's on going narrative made very clear as she also berated me for not seeing it!

"Craig, I cannot believe that you have been ignoring this young lady's feelings for you. She's very pretty, just look at her lovely tits! Are you telling me you've never once even thought about sucking them? Unbelievable! I've a good mind to strap you on here and let her give you a few good belts!"

The reaction coming from Anita told me that she hadn't expected me to come down into the dungeon, this was mum's idea of a surprise. She was shaking her head from side to side and moaning "no, no!" At least that's what it sounded like, the ball gag was at least in part doing its job.

As I walked back around the frame mum was reminding Anita that she always had the option of 'tapping out'. That was a puzzle until I remembered the coloured areas on the frame's uprights. I'd wondered about the reason for them when I'd tightened all the bolts on it. One side was coloured red and the other was half green and half a dark yellow colour. The purpose was that if you couldn't speak, you just tapped the appropriate colour.

"Are you ready for Craig to punish you?"

I was surprised to see Anita nodding her head and tapping the green area of the upright to which she was tied. I asked if Anita would like me to remove the gag and blindfold, and when she nodded that she would I took them away.

This was all new to me, I couldn't carry on without the answers to at least a couple of questions. For my own piece of mind I had to ask:

Did she really enjoy being tied and disciplined?

Had she really had sexual thoughts about being with me?

And, how much did she know about mum and myself?

I was shocked by her replies, being tied and punished seriously turned her on, she didn't even mind if it genuinely hurt her!

As for her thoughts about me, she had been thinking that I was either asexual or gay, or there was a remote possibility that I was in a relationship with my mother. My comments about my mum over the months she had known me, and my need to keep in constant touch with her had given Anita that feeling.

How much did she know about me and mum? Everything! She had had long meaningful conversations with my mother, they had become friends, they had both agreed that they both needed to talk about things.

Over the next half hour or so I learned how to 'punish' Anita. Mum had obviously been doing her homework, studying hard I thought. Sticks and whips, flails and paddles. They were things I expected, what I hadn't known about was how to use a vibrator wand to make her so sensitive she squealed! Then there was a spikey wheel, which when fairly gently run up and down her body had very nearly the same effect.

Anita was almost a quivering wreck when mum helped me untie her from the frame and walk her over to the wooden bench, bend her over it and tie her hands. I couldn't help but notice the moisture running down both her legs, it glistened in the electric light, and I imagined I could even smell it. I was seriously turned on, my penis, held in place by a pair of jeans and tight fitting under shorts, was painfully restrained.

Mum took me by the hand, led me round in front of Anita and knelt on the floor in front of me. Anita actually started moaning as mum unfastened my jeans, pulled them down, and then freed my cock from my underwear. I was stood with my very very hard cock sticking out in front of me as I watched Anita's eyes nearly pop from her head as my mother engulfed my manhood in her hot lovely mouth. Anita's moans got louder as mum began to blow and deepthroat me.

Mum stopped. "We can't have all this noise, it's very distracting when I'm sucking my son's cock!"

The comment was obviously aimed at inflaming Anita even more than she already was. I watched impatiently as the ball gag was retrieved and tightly fitted to Anita's open mouth.

Stood within the gaze of my university colleague, tied and gagged again she was forced to watch as my mother gave me the sort of blow job that normally would have featured in the premium section of a porn site. I don't know how or where or with whom she had been practising, but it was a blow job such as I had never known her do before. She was unmerciful as she brought me to the point of explosion and then backed off, time and time again. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and erupted, all over her face and head, in her mouth and eyes; she was covered in it as she then made sure that Anita got a perfect view of her licking my cum from her face and swallowing it.

Anita's moans had been muted but her eyes told the whole story, they were so wide open, barely blinking as she took in the whole scene. Her hands were tied, but rested once again on coloured squares, one green and one red, all she had to do was to tap on the red and everything would have stopped, but she didn't, she was tapping gently on the green if anything.

I was still hard, very hard. With a huge smile on her face mother suggested I go round Anita and use my cock the way it was intended to be used, to fuck her.

"Would you like that Anita? Would you like my Craig to come up behind you and stick his cock in you?"

Anita dropped her head and began firmly tapping the green square.

I didn't know whether she was scared or embarrassed or what, but she was tapping green, I was hard and ready and she managed to give a long low but surprisingly loud moan as I parted her pussy lips and pushed into her dripping vagina.

Mum watched, seemingly enraptured as I at first slowly and then with more gusto, fucked Anita. I was focused on two things, alternately, my lovely mum's face, and Anita's right hand, the one that could tap that red square. She was tight, but she was so wet that I swear I could hear a squishing noise as I drove my cock into her. She was shaking and quivering, her whole body reacting to what I was doing. The hand above the red square never moved except to react to the movement of the rest of her body. I really don't know how many orgasms she had before I myself went even more rigid and after looking over at mum and receiving a nod of encouragement and hearing her say "she's on the pill!" I burst into her, filling her already soaking pussy with my spunk!

I pulled back, stepped away and looked at the fluids pouring from Anita's vagina. They were tinted red, with blood. I looked over at my mother in horror, but she just smiled and said. "It's the way she wanted it, losing her virginity while gagged and bound."

I couldn't believe it, I'd always thought a girl losing her virginity was a very painful, unpleasant experience, Anita hadn't reacted like that at all. I pulled up my shorts and jeans and untied her. She sat naked on the floor and pulled the gag from her mouth. "So good, so good, it was so good!"

Later that evening, we were sat with a bottle of wine, a bowl of nuts and a replete attitude. Mum and I had been thinking the same it seemed because when mum asked Anita if she'd like to stay for the rest of the summer break it didn't surprise me, and Anita's very positive answer didn't surprise me either.

Could be we were in for a very interesting summer!