Bondage Furniture

Story Info
I build devices...for ME!
3.4k words
4.3
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arms are inescapably bound...my ankles...and knees, are securely bound...wide apart...I am on my back.

I am secured to a devious device of my own creation.

My "sissy pussy", prominently available...is being fucked by "Boyfriend".

It started with an old Gynecological table that was left in a commercial building I purchased.

It sat in my basement for a few months. I had kinky fantasies about it. I'd go into the basement, (wearing my fav sissy panties), and walk around the table...touching the metal stirrups...and I'd get hard. I couldn't help myself, I'd crawl onto the table, and place my feet into the stirrups....so vulnerable!...so feminine!

I was quite the handsome young man...I pictured myself an attractive young sissy. How I dreamed of feminization!

I laid back...imagining I was bound in this position...my hand lightly touches my cock, a tease, as a Mistress would do. Mistress would make it last, a long while, until I begged, "I'll do ANYTHING!"

But I am alone, and my panties are slid aside, and it's just minute or two, and my cum is upon my belly.

Some Backstory:

We had a few dates in High School.

We met for a lunch in our early 20's, and started dating again. Upon learning I was into Femdom...she was mildly intrigued, but wanted to do some research.

She dated around; while I willingly remained exclusive to her. Not really "dating", we'd meet for lunches...I'd share my fantasies, to her incredulous amusement..."You're want to be my slave, while a date whomever I want...even if I don't have sex with you?"

"Yes," I replied. "I can exist only as a slave. I trust you. I would love to serve you. Even if it's not sexual to you, it's incredibly sexual for me!"

The idea of free massages...whenever she wanted, won her over, and she embraced "owning a slave".

I was a safe and decent guy, with sub-sissy kinks, which I excitedly divulged. Mistress Sara discerned my kinks, "So you are a slave, a gay slave?"

I wasn't sure, "I just like crossdressing....and feminization...and being forced."

"Feminized," she mused, "And being forced...I want to see you suck off another guy..." sniggering as she pictured it in her mind.

This was a "taboo" I'd not yet fantasized...

Her curt reply, "You best start fantasizing it..."

I did not want to risk losing Her...I sought a "compromise".

Our next lunch, I volunteered, "If you ordered it, I'd wear panties, all the time. It will remind us both that that I am your 24/7 slave....your panty slave."

She was intrigued, "So now you're my "panty" slave. I like! You're becoming a real sissy! Perhaps we'll recruit another sub-sissy to serve me...and I can order you to suck him off...after all, I suspect you really want to."

She continued, "What I, Mistress Sara wants...that's where you need to focus, if you expect this to evolve. If you want to be my sissy slave, you best get on with it."

I quit fighting the taboo idea of bi-sex.

I imagined a femmy twinkie man, us both serving Mistress Sara...

My kink exploded! I started shaving my body, and a new level of "sexuality" emerged. My (solo) crossdressing and masturbation were constant.

Mistress Sara came to my house, and helped me with makeup, and "femmy" ways. My shoulder-length hair was coiffed...I could pass a girl. The more I became "femmy", the more she embraced her power.

She liked me on my knees...while she stood...towering above me.

I purchased an outdoor type lounge chair, so I could massage her while on my knees.

The power exchange was complete, she OWNED me...Her sissy puppet.

Actually, a slave-puppet to my own sexuality, but I had given Her the strings.

On my knees, I painted her toes. She enjoyed my adoration of her feet.

Every visit she demanded a foot massage...of which I was enthusiastic to oblige...upon completion, I was usually allowed to cum.

I begged to stroke myself, begging to cum on her feet....and lick my cum.

She edge-tortured me, until I begged, "Please train me as your cum-licking sissy!"

She amusingly obliged, edging me to desperation, whereupon she'd smile, "Would you like to lick your cum for Mistress?"

"OH! Yes Mistress! I'll be a good sissy cum-licker!" And then the orgasm of a lifetime! The build-up...it always was a fantastic orgasm...keeping me hooked.

As I began to lick my cum, she commented, "That's a good little sissy. You like that cum, don't you."

It was true, NEVER did I lick my cum when alone, but excitedly licked when Mistress ordered it...and I DID like it...being forced, subjugated, submissive.

She ordered, "Go buy some dildos. From now on, when you jerk your little sissy peepee, you need to have a dildo in your little sissy pussy, and one in your mouth...and, from now on, you lick up your cum...even when alone, or the next purchase will be a cock-lock."

"Yes Mistress."

I loved being dildo-fucked. My conversion complete...no denying it, I was bi-sexual femboy. I began to fantasize being fucked by a real cock....Sara and some man having their way with me...I'd be slave to them both.

One time, after a massage, she sat naked, lightly stroking her pussy, while I stroked my (sissy) cock, and she said, "It's time you started hormones...grow little boi-boobies."

She joked, "We'll go bra shopping...get you a "training" bra."

These moments were sublime....evolving sexually....each session exceeded the previous.....And I wasn't even fucking her! Most of the time, she had a boyfriend!

She became more and more frequent with full body massages...Mistress totally naked, while I wore panties and a sissy top...my (hormone-induced) nipples poking thru.

The massage oil glistened on her stunning body...she strolled around the house naked, confident and secure. Despite my excruciating horniness, I NEVER overstepped my bounds....I never even touched my cock without Her permission. It became apparent, I really was her slave....for life!

One of her boyfriends questioned our relationship. She told him I was a gay masseur, that my studio was at my house, and I gave her a great price and a great massage.

She invited him for a massage, which threw me completely!

"You will give us each a massage, and you will dress the same, panties, short-shorts, a bra, and top...and heels. I want your face totally made-up, with red lipstick. By the way, if he wants it, I expect you to suck him off. That's the deal...or find yourself a new Mistress."

I was mortified! But answered with no hesitation, "Yes Mistress Sara."

I was in my best sub-sissy-dress and makeup...completely available.

Her Boyfriend was uncomfortable the whole time...he fidgeted on the couch while, on my knees, I massaged her. He declined his massage, and they left. They broke up a few weeks later.

During her periods between boyfriends, Mistress spent more time at my (sumptuous) home. She enjoyed lounging, having a sex-charged servant.

She knew all my kinks and desires.

Sometimes she allowed me to masturbate on the couch, a dildo in my mouth, and one in my "sissy-pussy", (a towel underneath...I like lots of lube), and stroked myself to orgasm, while she watched, "Boys...even Sissy boys...are such horny little creatures."

Summer approached, and massages were moved to my private deck, where she got an all-over tan, while I wore a bikini...now I had a bra tan, which accentuated my little boi-boobies. Mistress was endowed with shapely "woman" breasts, catching the eye of every man she passed...while I had budding "boi" breasts. My breasts would never be truly "female"....I'd never enjoy the regal sensuality of women.

Mistress was a seductress, while I was a horny little boi-toy.

That said, I loved my twinkie body...my legs and butt were divine. My sexy bikini bottom fit perfectly...cute bow-tied side strings...the rear covered most of my tush, and the front was tiny...in my bikini, I stayed soft...the front was too small to contain my hardon. I learned to remain soft, and tiny...my balls were shrunken, (due to the hormones)...I barely had a bikini bump...I LOVED being soft and tiny in my bikini.

We took a (winter) vacation to Florida...both in tiny bikinis, strolling on the semi-private beach. My face made up, and a large femmy Panama type hat...most saw me as female. A few people noticed my sissy "bikini bump", and smiled, which excited both Mistress and me.

Back at our rental home, both naked, both horny.

After a quick shower, she had me plug my sissy pussy, and put on thong panties...which made my cock was hard, but these panties contained, (and outlined), my hardon nicely.

When naked, my bikini tanned boobies accentuated my body...even Mistress became excited by my twink look...

Standing naked, she merely pointed, and I'd dropped to my knees, and softly kissed her regal pussy...the pussy that owned me, and yet, that I'd never fucked.

"My toy-boy," she ordered, heading to the bed.

Her "toy-boy" was a realistic dildo, (bigger than me) with which I (manually) fucked her...while licking her clit. She'd trained me...it required my full reverence, working the dildo at her desired intensity, as well as my tongue on her clit...

Paying total attention...I knew her ques, her sounds, her breathing...her intensity...working the dildo so fast my arm was getting tired...and finally, ORGASM! Both vagina and clitoral.

No other man exhibited such dedication...or achieved such orgasms for Her.

Completely still, my mouth slathered with her juices, breathing heavy, just inches above her regal pussy, I remain perfectly still, until she moves, and only then, upon her que, I slowly...ever so slowly, remove the dildo...and she exhales, "Ahhh! Nice." I lick the dildo, suck it like a cock, deep throat it, as I've been trained, and she smiles, "Snuggle up."

The plug is still inside me, my cock is hard, I want to cum, but I snuggle with her. She allows my hardon to press against her thigh, but no humping...(one time I boy-humped her thigh, she made me self-tie my hands behind my back, and lay there with her, and worship the dildo for the next hour, while she napped).

We drift off for a nap.

I actually sleep while still plugged.

I awaken....

I whisper, "Please Mistress!"

She stirs and smiles and nods. I head the bathroom, remove, and wash the plug, and her toy-boy...I am so horny!

"Let's get a bite and go to that Munch," she suggests.

At the Munch, a boy, early 20's, could not keep his eyes off Sara.

She waved him over. His name, Jan, (pronounced Yan), was timid and demure.

She smiled, "I'm Sara...for you, it's Mistress Sara."

Jan shyly replied, "Yes Mistress Sara. I am enraptured by your beauty."

Sara: "You understand I already have a slave. You may address him as Sissy."

She continued, "If we play, Sissy will be playing too. There's no promise you'll have sex with me... almost certainly, you'll have sex with Sissy. Are you ok with that?"

Jan replied, "I do not seek other men, but I have dreamt of serving a beautiful Mistress. My dream is to obey your demands Mistress Sara."

Sara looked to me, "You will address him as "Boyfriend", always."

I was crossing the Rubican.

Back at our rental home, Mistress ordered Jan to disrobe, and me to my panties.

Jan had a smallish nature...a born submissive. His pubes were shaved. He had an average size cock, which was growing before our eyes.

She looked at me, "If you hope to cum, you know what to do."

I was upon my knees. If I rested back on my haunches, it was the perfect height for Boyfriend...and I was sucking my first cock. Mistress had trained me well; I had no trouble taking him deep. I felt his hands on my head...he was getting into it.

Mistress addressed Boyfriend as I sucked,

"Tell me what you do for work," purposely distracting him, removing her bra while leaving her top on...now her nipples beckoned, protruding under her top.

He replied, "I am finishing my degree, and am a server at an upscale restaurant."

Mistress spread he legs a bit, revealing her panties. She was Jan's eye-candy as he fucked my mouth.

"I see," said Sara, "and what will your degree be in?"

He stammered as he answered, "Art...Early European Art...I hoped to teach."

He pumped faster...I barely had to move; he was doing the work. Literally, he was fucking my mouth. Then he slowed, and groaned, "Oh Mistress! May I cum?"

She smiled and nodded, and "Boyfriend" blew his first shot...I did not swallow...not yet. His second shot, and third, and his cum was filling my mouth.

Mistress was giggling.

I backed off, held him away, and swallowed with a gulp, at which, Mistress, said, "Bravo! Good Sissy! Good cock sucker!," as I returned, allowing him to finish off in my mouth. He took his time, droplets of cum, still exiting his cock...I sucked submissively...my mouth existed for his, (and Mistress Sara's) enjoyment.

Finally he withdrew and collapsed on the couch.

Mistress asked, "Are you now Bi? Would you like to return the favor?"

"I'd rather not, if it's ok with you," he replied.

"Of course, she said, "Our first night, and all... Sissy, go get us some drinks."

I returned with drinks for them, none for myself. I kneeled on the floor, in front of them.

Mistress began, "Sissy and I have known each other since High School. He begged to be my sissy slave...I did not seek him. That said, I enjoy our roles. He has never fucked me...For you...we'll just have to see."

She continued, "I have been training Sissy to suck cock...and found it quite enjoyable. If you are interested, we'll indulge more," smirking.

Jan asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Mistress replied, "Join us tomorrow, say 11:am, for a walk on the beach. I expect you to wear a women's bikini bottom...or perhaps a tiny speedo. If you don't have that, go buy something before you get here, or the date is off."

"Yes Mistress," he said, "It'll be my pleasure."

In bed that night, Mistress allowed me to straddle her, dildo in my sissy pussy, (towel across her waist), and allowed me to stroke myself, looking down upon my beautiful Owner. "Oh Mistress! Thank you for training me as a sissy cum licker."

She smiled, "Would you like to cum on Mama's breasts? Lick me clean?"

"Oh, YES MOMMY!" As my cum blasted to her chin, load after load upon her breasts...She spread the cum with her fingers, all over her breasts and nipples. I licked my cum like a puppy, and we drifted into a deep sleep.

The following morning, Jan arrived wearing a tight metro-sexual top and the perfect bikini bottom...not too big, not too small.

Mistress smiled in approval, "Perfect!"

Our beach walk would be fun...it might draw attention, risqué, but not obscene. Boyfriend wore his bikini bottom, and had shaved his body, while I wore my bikini top and bottom...(I could pass as female), and Mistress wore a revealing bikini.

Our beach walk was surreal. The conversation oriented to sexuality, and our roles...our history, orientation, hopes, and dreams. Mistress made it clear why Boyfriend was there...it excited her to coerce my bi-sexuality.

By the time we returned to the house, we were clear on our "roles".

Boyfriend, (Jan) and I carried the king size mattrass onto the deck, (it was wrapped in heavy plastic, so no bug fears; we could clean it and return it to the bed like new).

Mistress wanted a four-hand, (two slave) massage. Boyfriend was beside himself, massaging the naked body of Mistress. His top discarded, he was hard in his bikini, which perfectly contained his hard cock...while I remained soft and tiny.

The massage was super sex-charged for Jan...he literally was panting.

Mistress instructed him to remove his bikini bottom, and lay on his back.

She commented on his tan, "I love your bikini tan," softly touching his tan line, inches from his hard cock. "I want you to maintain this tan. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress Sara," he groaned.

"Sissy, take off your top. Show Boyfriend your tan lines."

My hormone boi-boobies had triangle tan lines...my white boobies with puffy areolas and protruding sissy nipples...he reached up and stroked a nipple, which hardened, and I swooned.

Mistress smiled, "I believe "Boyfriend" needs lotion...we don't want his bikini area to get sunburned."

Another Rubicon...I squirted lotion in my hand, and started on his (untanned) bikini area.

I'd never come close to touching a man like this, nor had Jan been so touched.

Before I got to his cock, Mistress said, "Turn over, let Sissy do your rear."

I lotioned his rear...his hole was RIGHT THERE!

What should I do?

Mistress interjected, "Ask Boyfriend if which side he'd prefer."

He replied nervously, "Uhm...other side?"

Again on his back, more lotion in my hand, I went right to his cock, and he sharply sucked in air. Mistress snuggled up to him, and gave him a light kiss, "How about you nurse on mommy while sissy strokes you."

He groaned and latched his mouth to her breast, sucking as if it was a lifeline.

"Easy Jan," she instructed, "Worship...worship your Mistress."

He groaned, "Yes Mistress," as I stroked...his cock fully hard.

"Let sissy know when you're ready...I want you to cum in his mouth."

She looked at me, "Pay attention. Make sure your Boyfriend craves more sissy hand jobs."

"Yes Mistress," and I concentrated on my task, applying plenty of lotion, paying special attention to his sensitive underside, stroking is balls, and back to his cock.

I laid on my side, watching my hand working up and down, steady, stroke, stroke, stroke. I was enjoying it, jacking off another guy.

Meanwhile, Mistress moved around, sitting cross-legged, resting Jan's head in her lap, watching me jack him off, "Sissy, move between Jan's legs, so I have a better view. Slow down. Jan, let us know when you're ready...Obviously you should cum in Sissy's mouth."

I slowed my jacking, almost like massaging, and when he pumped his hips, I sped up, then slowed down, and so on.

He uttered, "I'm ready!"

I took his lotioned cock into my mouth and bobbed, working my tongue...

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Over and over, high-pitched mutterings...he had no control.

His cum jetted into my mouth, and I increased bobbing my head...a swallow without removing my mouth, bobbing on his cock, again swallowing, bobbing on Boyfriend, until he was done, and again I swallowed, my mouth never left the cock I served. Mistress squealed in delight.

My own cock had remained tiny in my bikini, yet I was quite excited...I wanted an orgasm myself.

Mistress stayed with Jan's head in her lap allowing Jan a moment of afterglow, then as he stirred, she asked Jan, "Did you enjoy?"

Excitedly he replied, "It's beyond anything I ever imagined!"

Back at our home, Jan was completing his studies in absentia...he pretty much moved into my home, as did Mistress.

I had adapted the Gyno-table to the consummate bondage bed...integrating bed-like sides, so I could be bound in the center, and they could lay on either side of me.

My ass could be positioned on the edge...and my sissy pussy would be completely available...and I could do nothing to stop the invasion.

My legs held wide, wrist bound beneath the table/bed, Jan standing between my legs, fucking my (cock-craving) sissy-pussy. Mistress Sara, lying next to me, is stroking my sissy clitty...she wants me to enjoy being sissy-fucked...which I DO!

"Please let me cum Mistress!"

"Of course, Sissy. Beg your Boyfriend."

And I do! "Please Boyfriend! I love your cock inside me! Let me feel you cum!"

As he cums, groaning, "Ahhh! I'm cumming in your tight pussy!"

And I cum...my tiny cock squirts, and Mistress squeals in delight.

She loves my transformative evolution...and takes the credit for it. I can't disagree; never would I have become so sissified at my pace...and being forced make it more exciting!

12