Bondage Furniture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend entire days in panties and a camisole top...protruding boi breasts, and nary a sissy-bump in my panties...on my knees, fluffing Boyfriend, anticipating a trip to the gyno-table.

Lately, Boyfriend stands and fucks my sissy pussy, while Mistress straddles me, her wet pussy on top of my semi-hard boi-clit, facing Boyfriend...kissing his lips...allowing him to caress her breasts. For him, kissing her lips, it's as if he's making love to Mistress, only it's my little hole he's fucking.

Other times, she straddles facing me while he fucks me, his hands cupping her breasts, he kisses her neck...it's as if he's fucking her from behind, while I watch, only his cock is embedded in me. He lowers a hand to stroke her pussy while fucking my pussy...the three of us in ecstasy.

We have been attending local munches.

Sub-males constantly approach...Mistress takes their numbers..."Perhaps...some day, I'll call."

Mistress wants another slave...a female...to her coven...

It's only a matter of time.

12