Bondage Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Sebastian walked outside just as I was putting my phone back in my pocket. He smiled broadly to see me standing there and said, "Follow me," then strolled away. I hastily followed, he was at least a foot taller and had a wide stride.

He walked about a block to a large parking garage, with me trailing behind, but I caught up as he was paying the ticket booth. Without speaking, he strode over to an elevator and we got in, he punched the number 3 and the elevator started moving. I glanced sideways nervously at him, but he didn't seem to notice. Once out of the elevator, he strode to a large, black SUV and got in the driver seat. I hurried around to the passenger's seat to find the door locked. Then I tried the back door and found it was unlocked and climbed in. Still, without saying a word, he drove out of the parking garage, fed the ticket to the machine, then turned away from campus and started driving toward the hills.

"I'm very pleased you decided to join me," he said after we were out of the campus-town area. "You are here on your own free will?"

"Yes Sir," I stated, staring out the window as the sprawling suburbs passed by.

"Good girl," He said as he turned into a gated community, the gate opened as we approached and closed automatically behind. The houses were huge, to me at least, 3 stories, most had at least 4 car garages. A couple streets later he pulled into a driveway, whose double garage door went up, he drove in and parked in the middle, my stomach turned as the garage door closed behind us.

"Get out, kneel, and wait for me, girl," he said, then he got out before I could respond. I opened the door slowly and closed it as soft as I could, it still echoed around the garage. I didn't see where he went, so I knelt next to the door I had just exited.

"Excellent," Sir said as he approached me. He was holding something I didn't recognize. "This is a collar," He showed me the long piece of leather that had a ring and what looked like buckles on either end. "You will wear this around your neck when you are inside my house. Please lean forward so I can see the back of your neck, girl."

I leaned forward and felt the leather encircle my neck and tighten slightly in the back.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Good, get up and follow me," He said and started walking toward a door at the back of the garage.

I hurried to my feet, ignoring my phone vibrating in my pocket. I really should have turned it on silent or off.

I followed him through the door and into a huge kitchen, but had no time to really look around as he was already walking into another room, I followed him through a sitting room or den, then down a staircase and into what looked like a cross between a locker room and a small doctor's office waiting room.

"This is the preparation room," Sir said, as he gestured around the space. "Please store anything that would be a distraction in a locker. If you are comfortable, please store your shoes now too." I hesitantly walked over to a locker and slipped off my shoes, then put my phone in there as well. I hadn't brought a lot. I actually thought we were going to be at the coffee shop the whole time.

"Are you ready to continue our discussion from earlier, girl?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir," I said, then bit my lip nervously.

"Follow me," he said and walked into another room. It was very dark and I couldn't really see where to go, so I stood at the entranceway. "Over here girl," I heard him call to my right. I awkwardly and slowly started feeling my way in the dark. I must have been walking into a mostly empty room. I saw a door open with dim light, and proceeded faster toward it. He was standing in the doorway as I approached.

"This room, not many people see," he started. "It is my personal collection of toys and implements, but due to our prior discussion, I believe this is the best place to discuss what is possible."

"Yes Sir," I agreed. I followed him into a small room lined floor to ceiling with shelves full of boxes on one side, a table in the middle, and an eclectic assortment of chairs.

"Sit here," he said, pointing at a chair near the table. I quickly sat down, not knowing what to expect.

"There are many different things that can be done to someone, once they are in bondage," he explained. "You mentioned wanting an orgasm, so now we need to figure out how to achieve that, as well as, if there is anything else you are interested in."

He pulled a box labeled "floggers" off a shelf and set it on the table. I had no clue what "flogger" meant, but was keen to find out. He took off the lid and pulled out a weird looking implement that reminded me of a mop with a 5 inch handle, and made of leather strips instead of cloth. I raised my eyebrows.

"This is a flogger," he said, handing it to me for me to examine. "I like to hit girls with this." He said in a serious tone. "The feel of having multiple leather strips hitting bare or covered skin, spreads out the hit to a wider area than my hands alone can do."

He laid a couple more floggers of various sizes and textures on the table, then took the box back to the shelf.

Next he brought over a box that said "paddles".

"This is a paddle," he said, pulling out a smooth wooden rectangle that had rounded corners and a handle on one end. "I also like hitting girls with this." He set out a couple paddles of various shapes, one was leather. Then he put the box away while I examined them.

Next, he brought over a long box that said "Canes". He took out a thin sick, and swished it through the air. I flinched at the noise.

"Ah, I see this probably won't work for you, at least for tonight, but these are also something I like to hit girls with, it is a very concentrated line of sensation, unlike the floggers." Then he returned the canes to the shelf.

Next, he brought over a box labeled "vibrators" he pulled out an egg shaped item with a cord attached running to a control box.

"This is a vibrator, it can be used to stimulate, well, really any part of the body, but most notably, genitals." He set the egg vibrator down, then pulled out a huge white stick that had what looked like a white tennis ball on the end and set it down, then one that looked like a plastic butterfly with straps off it, and finally a one that looked like a penis and vibrated. I jumped at the sensation of the first one I turned on, MUCH stronger than the vibrate setting on my cell phone. Once I had felt and examined all the implements on the table, I looked up to see him watching me.

"I want you to put anything you want me to definitely use on you tonight on this end of the table," he said, pointing to one end of the table, "and anything you do not want tonight on the other end. If, there is anything you never want to see again, please put it on the floor." Then, he walked over and put a bell in the middle of the table. "Ring this bell when you are done." And with that, he left the room.

I carefully moved items to the different sides. The butterfly vibrator was cute and I was curious, yes side. That large one felt too strong and the egg was awkward, no side. The penis one... I'll leave it in the middle for now. The soft short flogger, I hit my arm with it a couple times, it felt okay, the sound wasn't bad, so I'll put it in yes. The large flogger, no. The leather paddle, yes. Large wood, no. The only thing left was the vibrating penis. I really was curious, but, really not sure I was ready. I took a deep breath, moved it to the yes side, then quickly rang the bell before I could change my mind. Then I waited. After a couple minutes, that felt like eternity, Sir came back in.

"Good to see your decisions," he smiled, sweeping up the yes pile onto a nearby cart I had not previously noticed. Then he put the no pile back in their respective boxes. Pushing the cart toward the door he said, when you are ready, step through this door, then he disappeared through the door.

Like at the coffee shop, my body seemed to move through that door on it's own accord. My jaw almost dropped. I had just walked into a large room full of many different pieces of furniture of all types of configurations. From what looked like massage tables to X shaped things leaning against walls to padded benches to chairs covered in straps. I spotted Sir next to one of the weird chair-like pieces and walked toward him.

"I think this piece is a good one to start with," he said "sit in here, place your arms on the arm rests up here, and line your feet up here."

I moved forward and did as instructed. It was actually quite comfortable. "I will strap you in now. Hold this ball," he said handing me a ball, "drop it if you need to say red but can't." He secured my arms to the arm rests, then went behind me and I felt straps across my torso above my breasts and below my breasts, one right across my hips. He came back around and strapped my legs in, which is when I noticed the leg holders, like the arm holders, were separate pieces from the seat and back of the chair. "How does this feel?" he asked.

"Green Sir," I said, wiggling a little.

"Good girl," He stepped back and pulled out a remote. "Relax your muscles, let the chair be in control of your movement," he said. Then he pushed some buttons. My arms went out to the side and up like the X furniture. My legs started to spread apart and the whole chair itself leaned back. My legs were spread wide, still bent in a sitting position, the chair felt like it was tilted back at slightly more than a 45 degree angle. Wow, I felt tingling in my crotch and nothing was touching me.

"I will put the ear plugs in your ears now," I heard Sir say beside me. "Remember the safewords, just relax and enjoy." I felt something go into my ears then silence.

"Ahhh," I felt something on the outside of my pants on my inner thigh.

"Ahhhhh," there it was again. I looked down between my legs and there was Sir, with the flogger. Twirling it through the air until the ends hit my thighs. With watching, I could anticipate the next hit and it really felt interesting, not bad. Like scratching an itch, this started to feel amazing as he swung faster and faster. Then he put it down and picked up the paddle. He hit my inner thighs, but with the pants on, I barely felt him. Now I wanted my pants off.

"Eeek!" He hit me right in between the legs with the paddle.

"Ahhhhh!" He did it again, striking my clit dead on.

"Aaaahhhh!" He had moved on to my ass; which at this angle, was more exposed than I expected. His restraints were holding amazingly well as I felt my body trying to writhe free. He set down the paddle, picked up the remote and started moving the chair again. He moved my legs closer in, arms down, and sat the chair back up. I must have looked slightly disappointed and very flustered.

"How was that, girl?" he asked as he took out the ear plugs.

"Amazing, I mean, green, Sir!" I blurted out.

He chuckled, came over and undid the restraints. Once I was free, he said. "If you would like, you may leave some of your clothes here, when you are ready, follow me." Then he walked over to a weird cage-looking device.

I was so turned on, I took off my shirt and pants, but left on my bra, panties, and socks, then walked to him.

"I see," he said looking me over.

"This next device is one of my favorites," He lifted a latch and the back of the cage swung open. He showed me where to place my feet, they were far apart, then he started raising the cage up until it caught my legs.

"Lean forward girl, press yourself into the cage." I did so noticing my breasts sticking visibly out.

"Good girl," he took a metal pipe and threaded it through the side of the cage, causing me to press further forward as it went past my shoulder blades. He put another one in going across my mid back, then finally one behind my hips.

"Raise your arms up and hook them behind the upper bar," he said. He took out two more pieces of leather that looked like smaller versions of the collar.

"These are cuffs," he explained, "they will go on your wrists to hold your arms in place."

Cuffs, so that's what those bracelets were called. He reached in through the door at the back of the cage and attached them to my wrists, then attached them to the edge of the cage, about the same height as the middle bar.

"One last thing." He said and I felt the cage rising up, then my feet left the ground and I was dangling in mid-air.

"I'm cuffing your legs too." He attached cuffs to my ankles, bent my legs back, and attached them to the sides of the cage.

"How does that feel, girl?" I struggled a little. It wasn't as comfortable as the chair, but it was secure.

"Green, Sir," I exclaim.

"Good, now for some ear plugs." He said, and put them in my ears as my world went silent.

I saw him pick up the butterfly vibrator, he walked over, stroked my wide open thighs with his hands as my legs squirmed and squeezed the bars holding them apart. He then positioned the butterfly directly over my underwear, over where my clit was, and fastened the straps around my thighs. He then picked up the paddle and started paddling my breasts.

"Ahhhh," I could feel my nipples getting hard through my bra.

"Aaaahhhhh," so sensitive, but so good, my body was squirming, trying to get away.

"Mmmmmmm Oooooo," he had turned on the butterfly. My panties were so thin, I might as well not had them on.

"Aaahhhhh!" He slapped my butt!

"Mmmmmm Aaaaahhhh Eeeeek!" The butterfly was getting so intense was writhing and shaking.

He slapped my butt one more time, hard.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrr Eeeeeeeee!" I was sent over the edge, abs spasming, shaking and writhing all over, it felt so good but too good to handle. I realized I had no words and opened my hand, dropping the ball. In an instant, the vibrations stopped, I felt the butterfly being removed. My legs were uncuffed and the cage was lowered slowly.

He undid my wrists and removed the bars, then helped me out of the cage and laid me on a mat. I was shaking still as he removed the ear plugs.

"How are you girl?" His tone was of concern.

"Greenish... Yellow... Sir," I struggled out.

"Would you like to try one more?" he asked.

"Yes... Sir," I said, trying to catch my breath.

He put a bottle of water next to me and a meal bar. "Eat and drink this, when you are ready, follow me. You may leave any clothing you wish here". Then he walked away. I sat up slowly, ate the bar and drank the water. I wondered what time it was, and what would happen next. My panties were soaked, so I left them, I also left my bra, but kept my socks on and walked to Him wearing His collar.

"I'm ready Sir." I shakily said looking at his feet.

"Oh really?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "Stand against the Saint Andrew's Cross," he said, pointing to the X shaped furniture leaning on the wall across the room. I walked over and complied, but felt very exposed. He came over, walked around me, looking me up and down.

"I take it that shaving is too intense for you?" He said, staring between my legs.

I blushed and squeaked out, "Yes Sir."

"Will you give me permission to shave you?" He asked.

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Do you want to be penetrated tonight?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I mumbled sheepishly.

"Back in the first chair then, girl," he said.

I walked to the chair, sat down, it was very comfortable naked. He strapped me in, and put the ear plugs back in my ears.

I felt the chair start leaning back, much further than last time. I caught my breath as I felt my legs being spread open. I felt a vibrating sensation above my genitals. I looked down and saw him shaving off my pubic hair, but oh god, I didn't know if I could handle him going lower. My legs were shaking so hard that they were vibrating.

"Ahhhhhh," it was vibrating my clit.

"Oooooooo Aaaaaaaarrrr," vibrations were near my hole.

"Eeeek!" He shaved my butt hole.

Last were the armpits, "Oooooooooww."

I saw him brush me off and swept the hair away. My pussy felt so naked, vulnerable, exposed.

Next, I felt him put the ball in my hand. What? He wasn't moving me?

"Eeeeeek!" I felt something cold between my legs, He was rubbing a clear liquid on me. He grabbed the remote and started positioning me.

This was it, I could drop the ball and stop it, but I didn't want to. My arms went straight out like an airplane, I was tilted to more of a 45 degree angle. My legs were crunched up a little more and stretched as far wide as they could go.

He stroked my inner thighs with his hands, causing my whole body to spasm and wiggle. He smiled and unzipped his pants, pulling out a fat cock, stiff and wider than any dildo I had ever seen. He pulled a condom out of his back pocket and rolled it down his shaft. I squeezed the ball tight, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I wanted this so badly, I felt my legs straining against the restraints, trying to close. I felt something warm pressing against my opening, then the jolt as he rubbed my clit, oh god I bucked and writhed.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh Eeeeeeeeeeeek!" I squealed and squeezed the ball as the burning, stretching, ripping sensation suddenly filled my hole.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggg!" as he was still rubbing my clit while sliding in and out of me slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmm Oooooooohhhhh," as he stopped rubbing my clit to grip my hips and thrust in and out of me faster. The initial burning sensation was replaced by a warm, almost ticklish sensation that felt really good. My legs and arms were straining hard against the restraints.

He turned red and shook slightly, I felt his dick deflate slightly inside me. He pulled out, carefully removed the condom, and put his dick back in his pants. Then he picked up the vibrating dildo and rammed it in on full blast.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh Eeeeeeee Ooooooooo Aaaaaarrrrrr!" The assault on my clit started again, it felt like fire, but so good. My abs hurt, I was writhing and shaking, tears were streaming down my face.

He held the vibrating dildo all the way in and rubbed my clit vigorously as wave after wave of the most painful and most pleasurable orgasms washed over me.

Finally I remembered the ball and managed to drop it. All sensations stopped. My legs went in, arms went down, as the chair sat back up. He unstrapped me and laid me on a mat.

"When you are ready, go take a shower and get dressed." He said as he removed the ear plugs.

I was so sore, so tired. I felt so heavy going to the shower. My clothes were laying neatly by my locker when I exited the shower. I looked at my phone, 6:45pm, a bunch of missed calls and messages from Kelly. I got dressed as fast I could and bolted up stairs. Sir was waiting. I followed him to the garage.

"On your knees," he commanded. I abided and he removed the collar.

"Happy Birthday, girl," he grinned before getting in the SUV. I climbed in the back.

Once we had left his gated community he asked, "Which dorm are you in?"

"Parkside," I said sheepishly.

"Good, I will drop you off near there," he replied.

12