Bondage in Office

Story Info
A BDSM story.
2.9k words
3.88
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were being so fucking annoying. I was in my office and you came to the doorway.

"Baby, pay attention to me.. I need your dick," you whined.

"Okay. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be done," I said.

Ten or fifteen minutes went by

"Are you done yet? I'm so wet."

"Holy fuck, woman. I'll be done when I say I'm done."

It probably wasn't five minutes before you were back, talking in that pathetic begging voice you use when I won't give you something you want. I had enough and angrily got up from my desk. I grabbed the leash I make you always wear when you're at home. I control you here and you obey me like a good slut should.

I dragged you to the bedroom and threw you on the bed

"Take off your fucking clothes. Now," I demanded.

I stood there in silence while you removed your shirt. Your breasts fell from the fabric, exposing your hard nipples. Then you went to remove your panties that I made you wear against your preference.

"No," I said while I rubbed the fabric between your pussy lips. This made the wet spot already there even bigger.

"Who gave you permission to get this wet?" You looked at me with shame in your eyes but said nothing.

Leaning over to whisper in your ear,

"I asked who the fuck gave you permission to get this wet?"

"N n no one," you said softly.

I pushed you onto your back and pulled your panties off. Your cunt was glistening. I slapped it.

"Rapacious little cock slut."

I got off the bed and went to our box of punishment instruments and grabbed a blindfold, a butt plug, and wrist and ankle restraints. You watched with anticipation and fear as I restrained your left wrist to the head board.

"It's too tight," you pleaded.

I tightened the right wrist the same way. Before I fastened your feet to the footboard of the bed I pushed your knees up to your chest. I had the perfect view of your greedy cunt and tight asshole. I grabbed the butt plug, covered it in a thin layer of lubricant and poked the tip of it against your ass.

"No, you know my rule. Nothing in my ass," you argued as I pushed it in further.

"You broke my rule by not listening. This is your punishment so shut the fuck up," I reasoned.

With the plug in place, I secured your feet to the bed and came to tie the blindfold around your head. Looking down at you, tied to the bed, I roughly wrapped my hand around your neck,

"If you want to be a good girl, you need to obey me at all times. You were bad so now you need to be taught a lesson," I warned. As I removed my hand from your neck and you inhaled much needed air, I let a large droplet of spit fall from my lips that landed on yours.

"Now think about what you did," I said as I left the room. You were there tied to the bed, naked, cold, with your asshole stretched around the plug. You wanted it out but you couldn't move. It was no use. You were about to call for me when you heard the front door open and close. And then, silence.

"What the fuck? Aaron? Aaron!?"

There was no answer and suddenly you realized you were alone. You panicked and tried to pull your arms and feet from the restraints but it just seemed to make them tighter. As you laid there, helpless and in complete darkness, you wondered how long you would be alone

After what seemed like hours you finally heard the front door open. "Finally, he's back," you thought. "Aaron, are you going to untie me? I feel like I've learned my lesson." You could hear me enter the bedroom and my pants drop to the ground. I said nothing as I crawled onto the bed and on top of you.

Something felt different. "Is that you? What is this?" you questioned as you began to realize that I smelled different, I felt different, and my T-shirt was still on. Something I never did in bed. You could feel my cock harden against your thigh. Soon it was throbbing at the entrance of your still-wet pussy. That's when you knew.

"Who are you?!" you shouted as this strange person thrust his smaller than average cock inside of you. "Stop, please stop! Who are you?!" you begged. The mystery man ignored you and just kept pumping his cock into you. Over and over again. It was clear that he didn't care about you. He was there to get off. It was just a bonus that he had cum dump to help with his task.

His breathing quickened and you could tell he was close. You tried to deny the pleasure you felt throughout your body but your heavy breathing and soaked, stuffed pussy and ass said otherwise. You loved getting fucked like a whore by a total stranger

All you could do was lie there while he filled your pussy with cum. You felt his dick limply slide out of you and him get up off the bed.

"Now what?"

"Sorry, sorry...sorry," he said as he left the house. Alone again you could feel the restraints chafe against your skin and the cum drip out of your used cunt and down between the cheeks of your ass. "That was a huge load," you thought to yourself. Your clit throbbed and your asshole tightened around the plug.

--------------------------------------

Just as your body relaxed and you caught your breath, the door opened. The sound of heavy boots dragging across our hardwood floor made it clear this man still wasn't me.

"Nugh, nugh, fuck meat," he said as his breath escaped through his mouth. You braced yourself as you heard his zipper being undone and his boots kicked aside. As he climbed on top of you, you gasped for air. His protruding stomach weighing you down. He rested his head on your shoulder. You could smell the cigarettes and sweat and feel his warm, greasy skin slide against your body. You imagined the dirt lining his fingernails. He moved closer to your face and slid his tongue the length of your cheek.

"I'm going to eat fuck meat first," he proclaimed as moved his oversized frame down your naked body. As he was positioning himself between your legs, he pushed the plug further into your ass and back out, twisting it in a circle. He pushed it back in place and suddenly shoved a finger into your pussy. You felt more of the previous load leak out around his finger. He used it to rub up and down your lips. His cum-covered fingers circled and then pinched your clit.

"Ow, goddamn"

"Hah hah, does fuck meat like?" he asked before burying his stubble covered face in your wanting cunt. He licked up and down, in circles, flicking your clit, and working his tongue inside your fuck hole. You were his and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to you. He lashed his tongue in and out of your fuck hold, gripping your legs with his calloused hands

"Okay, fuck meat is going to fuck my cock." He worked his way back up your body and positioned his dick between your pussy lips. He was wetter and warmer. His body hair felt like it had been licked several times by the tongue of a dog as it rubbed against your skin.

He thrust his body forward and buried his cock deep in your used hole. It wasn't long, but exceptionally fat. You tried not to encourage him but you loved a thick, fat cock. He could feel your legs tense as thrust his whole body forward. Again and again. His weight was oppressive and thickness was enhanced by the way he fucked you. No hip movement. He violently pushed his body down on you, making his cock feel as though it was just trying to push itself right through you.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck"

"Does fuck meat like my cock?" You shook your head but he just smiled and ringed your lips with his cum and pussy juice soaked fingers before shoving them down your throat. He did it again while thrusting forward in your pussy.

The sounds of you gagging on his fingers increased his speed. He grunted like a giant ape with each thrust of his fat cock. You wanted him off of you. His smell and the taste of his fingers was unbearable but you could feel it building inside you. You loved that fat cock. You loved feeling his balls slap against the plug making it vibrate slightly in your ass. This repulsive person you couldn't see was about to make you cum. You hated it but you knew you were a cock slut. And you loved a fat cock.

It throbbed inside you and as your pussy stretched and tightened around it, your thighs spasmed, you pulled at your restraints and bit your lip. You soaked his cock with your cum.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck I love that fat cock of yours."

That was enough for him

"Nugh, nugh, nugh, nugh," was all he managed to breathe out of his mouth as ropes of cum shot from his dick deep inside of your cunt. Once he was done, he leaned up and took his still hard cock out of you and slid it up and down your pussy, spreading his fresh seed between your folds.

Your pussy looked used. Red, throbbing, covered in multiple loads of cum.

He got off the bed and lit a cigarette.

"Fuck meat is good. Tight." You heard him get dressed and head towards the door. The only thing breaking the silence was you freely breathing.

"Oh," he said in the distance. He headed back toward the bedroom. He leaned on the bed and pulled the plug out from your ass.

"He said this hole needs to be free for the next one. Bye, fuck meat." Once the front door closed you finally exhaled.

------------------------------

"What the fuck?" You thought. You don't like anal. But I do. So when you misbehave that is usually my go to punishment. At least that's what you thought as your hands and feet were nearly numb and your pussy throbbed for more cum.

But when the next guy arrived, it wasn't me. He was smooth and his muscles were defined.

"Hey, Lizz" he said while he stood up on the bed. The bed depressed on each of your shoulders and soon a man was straddling your chest. You could feel his smooth balls sack against the skin of your neck. His uncut cock was soft but grew as he grazed it across your cheeks. He teased your lips with but as you reached your tongue out, he slapped the head of his veiny cock against it.

"Just wait."

"For what?"

"Shh, no talking."

A few moments went by with him stroking his dick across your face before you suddenly felt the ankle restraints release.

"Aaron, is that you?" I walked to the side of the bed and leaned over. You felt my dick fall against your right cheek.

"Open your mouth, my little slut." as I took off the blindfold. You smiled and obeyed. Both cocks were close to your lips. We circled our cockheads around each other's and in circles around your lips. The stranger leaned forward and slipped the head of his cock into your mouth. His balls swung with his hips, tickling just below your chin.

You closed your lips around his cock and sucked him into your pretty little mouth. I watched as I stroked my cock.

"Such a good slut."

"Who knows how to suck a dick," my friend added as he leaned his hands against the headboard as he proceeded to bury his cock deeper into your throat. You just opened your mouth wider to prepare for the throat fucking you were about to receive. It was a personal challenge

The gagging sound made my cock throb as I watched. I moved to fuck your pussy with my fingers.

"Jesus, you're a fucking mess." I left your worn cunt and undid your wrist restraints. Your arms fell to the bed immediately. As soon as you could, you reached around my friend's ass and pulled him toward you. His cock hit the back of your throat again and again. I could see the tears well up and your eyeliner beginning to run. I would have felt bad but I knew you loved it.

I wrapped the leash that was still fastened to your neck around my fist and nodded toward my friend.

"Get up." A long string of saliva stretched from your lips to the head of his cock as he pulled it from your throat. I pulled on your leash and led you off the bed. You stretched out and then I snapped my fingers and pointed toward the floor.

"On your knees." I motioned my friend towards us. You were on your knees in front of us. I grabbed his cock and stroked it in front of your face. Then I moved closer and took both his and my cock in my hand and jerked them off together.

"Our balls need attention." You obliged and began rubbing our balls, a pair in each hand.

"This is so fucking hot," you said as I began working our cocks with both hands. He took our precum and coated our cocks. I needed more of his veiny, bulging dick so I stopped and joined you on the floor. He positioned his dick conveniently between my mouth and yours. I looked at you and grinned.

I leaned forward and slid my tongue along the length of his dick, after which you did the same. We took turns polishing this man's cock, sucking his ball sack and teasing his asshole. I took his cock in my mouth and held his ass. My lips slid up and down that veiny beast as I sucked it down my throat.

You wrapped your hand around my free cock and jerked me off, "suck that cock for me, baby."

"Holy fuck, you guys, I'm gonna cum. You two are unbelievable."

I stopped because he wasn't allowed to cum yet. You hadn't received your punishment yet.

"Sorry baby," I grabbed the leash. "Playtime is over and you need to be punished."

I had my friend lie down on the bed and pulled on the leash.

"Go put your filthy pussy on that dick." I demanded as I slapped your ass. You crawled on top of him and reached underneath you, positioning his cock where it needed to be. You sat down and easily went balls deep. Your drenched pussy and his saliva-soaked dick made unique fluid-mixing sounds as you rode him.

You turned to look at me once you heard the click of a lubricant bottle lid. I poured some in my hand and covered my cock.

"Do you have to, baby?" I ignored the question and jumped onto the bed. I pushed you forward to my friend so I had access to your tight, little hole. You stopped fucking the dick in your pussy and waited for me.

I slowly pushed the lubed head into your ass. Your moan of pleasure was laced with pain as the ridge of my cock head disappeared into your ass. Inch by inch, your ass took my dick as if it needed to all day. Once your ass stretched out around me, I began thrusting my cock in and out of you. I could feel the cock in your pussy which each thrust. I quickened the pace as my friend played with your tits. Riding his cock and taking mine in your ass, you looked so fucking sexy.

I pulled your hair back toward me and whispered in your ear

"Are you going to behave from now on?" You whimpered.

"Are you going to listen and do what you're told?" You whimpered.

"Are you my good little cock slut?" "I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum, baby." I let go of your hair and thrust my cock as far as I could into your ass. I felt your thighs quiver against mine and your body convulse.

My friend grabbed your hips and thrust his cock into your pussy. As he came inside you, I took my cock out your ass and rubbed against the exposed part of his shaft. The cum leaking out of you fell onto my cock. Once he was done, I pulled his cock out of your spent cunt and replaced it with mine.

"One more." I said as I wrapped your hair through my fingers and pulled your head back toward me. I pumped my hips toward you, feeling my balls slap against your clit. You drove your ass back into me, taking as much dick as you could.

"Fill me, baby, fill my hungry pussy." That was all the encouragement I needed. My ass cheeks flexed as I shot the fourth load of cum into your pussy. I could feel it drip down to my balls and onto the pair below you.

We collapsed in a pile on the bed with my softening dick still inside you.

"Dude, you gotta go. We're done here."

I wrapped my arms around you. We laid in bed there for awhile, the silence was only punctured by the scent of sex permeating the air. I removed the leash and rubbed your neck where it slightly chafed your skin.

"Can I be punished tomorrow?" you laughed.

"Get the fuck outta here."