Bondage Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane attempts to infiltrate the lab.
2.8k words
4.59
8.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: This chapter has a brainwashing scene that will try to give you a reinduction trigger and make you want to obey and be transformed. There is no awakener at the end.

Chapter 2 The Mind Technician

I woke up the next morning to the sound of bacon sizzling. A delicious meaty smell permeated the air. Mmmm yeah. I couldn't help but take a nice deep breath as I stretched my arms and looked around the unfamiliar room.

Across from the bed was a large open closet, taking up most of the wall. To my left was a dark wooden nightstand, then a computer desk and bingo!

My clothes were hanging haphazardly on the back of a rolly chair.

"Mmmm damn that's good," I thought, taking another nice deep breath of that delightful bacon aroma as I pulled on my panties and slid back into my black undershirt.

"Smells good in here," I complemented, walking into the kitchen. Then I stopped and stared dumfounded.

Franky stood buck naked, frying two huge portions of bacon and eggs atop a large cast iron skillet. Their four cocks hung there so majestically, long and thick and semi erect. Those beautiful tentacle cocks all twitched and squirmed and turned as if to stare at me when I walked into the room.

"Are you hungry for breakfast?" Franky asked, turning and taking a step towards me.

I didn't see the crafty smile on their face because my eyes were focused down on a far more lustfully captivating site.

"Yes," I answered, licking my lips like a hyperhorny fuckslut.

"Then kneel down and suck like a good fucktoy," Franky demanded. "If you do it just right I'll give you something tasty to swallow."

Unthinkingly, I let myself drop all the way down to my knees. Before I realized what I was doing, I was down on the ground with my hungry lips wrapped around a thick throbbing member. It slithered down my throat, and then a second one pushed between my lips and the other two wrapped tight around my neck.

Franky held me there in a chokehold, penetrating my throat with a pair of thrusting slithering cocks as the bacon sizzled to perfection up above. They casually dominated me like I was just a horny fucktoy, smiling all the while as if they were hiding some seductive secret.

I had no way of knowing that the pheromones in those monster cocks would make me crave this more and more each time. Franky on the other hand knew exactly what was happening to me.

All I knew was that something about the taste and the feel of those big dicks filling up my throat made me so blissed out and ready to please. That smooth thick squirming flesh filled me up so good. All that I could do was lick and moan and needily bob my head, up and down, as I knelt there helplessly taking it like an eager suckslut. Nothing mattered except the wonderful cocks sliding down my throat and nothing could pull me away.

Ding!

The toaster rang out and Franky let go of my neck. They slid out of my needy facefuck hole and turned towards the counter.

My throat felt empty inside as Franky flipped the finished food onto our plates.

"Breakfast is ready," they announced, as I stared hungrily at their erections. "Oh don't look so pouty. I'll give you a creamy treat later, if you earn it. For now we need a plan. We need to get you into the lab."

That's right! The lab. I needed to stop the genetic research before it was too late. There was just something about Franky's cocks that made all my worries and thoughts drift away into lustful desires. It made me feel hypnotized and mesmerized, and I couldn't seem to question why without dropping into that same desperately cockcraving headspace. Oh fuck I wanted it bad, but it was time to focus on my mission.

"How can I become a lab technician?" I asked, finally forming thoughts coherent enough to make a plan.

"Get hand selected by Michael Pinolva," Franky answered rather bluntly. "That's the only way I know. It'd be a lot easier to get in as a test subject."

"Kinky," I replied. "But don't think for a second that I'd let you transform me into one of the monsters I was sent here to stop."

"Of course not," Franky reassured me. "That's just to get you in the front door. Give you some time to look around. You see, new subjects spend a day in orientation before they receive any treatment."

"Orientation huh?" I inquired. "Just what happens in this orientation?"

"Honestly," Franky shook their head. "I haven't got a clue."

The doctor truly didn't know, but I would find out soon enough. Very soon in fact.

New subjects are taken through an intense security screening, where several armed guards perform a full cavity search. Then they are taken down to the basement, into what I can only describe as the brainwash room.

It looked innocent enough at first. A cozy little room, coated in soothing blue wallpaper, with big fluffy clouds all around. Completely empty except for a comfy red chair in the middle of the room and a wooden desk tucked into the back right corner.

A virtual reality headset sat in the center of the desk. It looked like a red speed cycle helmet, with a screen where the visor should be. Except the casing was thicker and seemed to house a wide array of wires and electronic components. A long coiled cord out the top connected the high tech headset to a black laptop computer.

Behind the desk sat a middle aged man, with pale blue eyes and greying black hair. He was typing slowly, then he stopped and stood up when I entered.

"My name's Brent," He said with a crooked smile. Then he gestured towards the chair. "Please have a seat."

I sat down on the surprisingly comfortable chair and he picked up the headset from the table.

"This orientation," Brent explained, "is a virtual simulation of what it's like to be a subject here at Pinolva Industries. We call it the Shelley simulation, because this is the 5th working version of my simulation shell headgear. It's Shell-E, get it. Now let's get you plugged in."

He laughed at his own stupid joke and moved to place the strange contraption over my head.

I paused for a moment, literally, as the simulation shell slowly descended down towards my face. With a little concentration and some zeal I could make it feel like time was moving in slow motion. That's one of the many techniques they teach in combat-agent-training. I took a moment inside my head and stretched it out a hundred times slower, in order to analyze the helmet before it landed on my face.

My body seemed to move in slow motion too, but it only took a fraction of a second to focus my eyes. Inside the simulation shell, I saw speakers all around plus little lights and several probes designed to stimulate the scalp. I scanned it carefully, looking for needles that might inject me, air vents that could fill my lungs, and any other ways that I could be dosed with an unwanted mutation.

As my eyes darted back and forth between little LED lights in all different colors, electronic sensors built to monitor my vitals, and various scalp massaging probes, I quickly contemplated my options. I could duck under the helmet, slide out of the chair, and land with a stomp upon Brent's toes, followed up by an elbow to the windpipe. I was confident that I could knock him out in the blink of an eye.

The camera would see it though. That would almost certainly blow my cover, but I was already inside. From here I could dash out of the room and try to neutralize the lab before security forced me to retreat. It would have been tricky, but not impossible. Not for Bondage Jane.

My other option was to go through with this Shelley simulation. But was it safe?

I needed to decide quickly.

My head started to feel hazy as my lazy eyes drifted back and forth, assessing every aspect of the slowly descending helmet. That hazy foggy feeling in my head is how I knew that I had stretched the moment long enough. I had to shift back down to a slower perception of time. Otherwise the mental strain would overwhelm my exhausted mind.

I needed to decide right now. Was it safe?

There were no visible signs of any drug, or anything dangerous for that matter. It looked safe enough in the moment, but I had overlooked the true purpose of this headpiece.

I let Brent slide his brainwashing helmet, all the way down onto my drowsy and soon to be empty head. I even let him strap my wrists and ankles to the chair.

"This is for your safety," He lied, cuffing me to the chair with a pair of soft leather restraints. "We wouldn't want you banging into anything while you're inside the simulation. Your world is going to disappear, but I'll be right here and I can hear you dear. Remember that you can call out to me. I've got the controls on my laptop."

The greasy slime bag never agreed to actually stop the simulation if I asked. I thought about that as I sat in the dark, subtly testing the restraints. I was tied down to a chair and this man had absolute control of what I would see, what I would hear, and what I was about to experience.

Why did that turn me on so much?

My nipples were practically poking through the fabric of my shirt but I tried not to think about that.

A faint red glow formed in the center of the screen. I watched the glow slowly grow into a wobbly ring, which rippled outwards as other smaller rings grew from within. More and more of those little rings formed from the center, each one growing ever outwards until it looked like I was falling down a glowing tunnel to infinity.

"Initiating Shelley program," A feminine robotic voice spoke softly from all around. "This is an immersive mental simulation where you will experience the process of genetic reconstruction. Take a moment to get comfortable. Adjust yourself in the seat until you find the best position where you can be fully relaxed and comfortable as you let me guide you through this transformation."

There was a whirring sound as the scalp massagers began to rub and twirl atop my head. It felt like dozens of tiny robotic fingertips massaging my brain in gentle motions, round and round and back and forth. The soothing touch atop my head relaxed me deeper into the soft and squishy cushiony chair.

"You are being transformed." The voice went on. "Just relax and let the changes happen. Keep your eyes open and focus on the screen and just let yourself drift slowly into this new reality. You are a Dues X subject and subjects must learn to relax and obey."

As if to emphasize those powerful words, relax and obey, I felt the wonderful tingling massage atop my head intensify for just a moment, bringing blank bliss to my mind. At the same time white words blinked for an instant, at the center of the infinite red rippling tunnel. I was too relaxed to notice what they said, but each time they reappeared I felt that tingling sensation once again atop my head. It made my mind relax and obey a little more every single time.

"You want to embrace the transformation." The sweet voice whispered from all around. "You want to relax and obey and be a perfectly obedient subject so that you can embrace the transformation completely. Let yourself become more primal. Learning how to act on instinct now, like the learned instinct to relax and obey and let the changes happen as you let me guide you through this wonderful transformation."

The tingling feeling intensified atop my head like a wave of pleasure through my brain. Then the tunnel of red rippling rings slowly shifted and swirled into a seven stranded spiral spinning round and round as a hazy image came into focus behind it.

It was this room, I think, or perhaps a digital reconstruction of this room, clouded behind the swirling spiral of red. The blue wallpaper took on a fascinating shade of purple, speckled all throughout with bright pink fluffy clouds. The whole effect made me feel so drowsy and dizzy and empty-headed that I hardly noticed the way I seemed to feel even more blank and blissful each time the words "relax and obey" flashed so delightfully on the screen.

It was like I was being hypnotized by the mesmerizing spiral spinning round and round all around the room. No matter which way I turned, the delightful spiral kept on turning, round and round as if to pull me deeper into a dizzying daydream where I could just relax and obey and let the voice transform my melty mind.

"You're doing so good," the enchanting voice encouraged me. "Just relax and obey and embrace the changes. Feel how it feels so good to just act on instinct now. As the Dues X transforms your body, you will find that your mind prefers to act on instinct all the time. Like the instinct to relax and obey and let me explain the ways in which you will instinctively behave."

My head felt so blissfully blank and empty, like a perfect hypnotic subject eager to be conditioned and brainwashed.

"No wait," I realized. "My mind is blank and empty like a perfect hypnotic subject eager to be conditioned and brainwashed. Furthermore I seem to feel blanker and emptier each time I read those words, relax and obey"

Oh fuck, I must have drifted off for a moment there as the probes atop my head massaged blank bliss into my brain. It felt so good to relax and obey and embrace all the sweet words I heard the voice say.

"You are a good test subject," the intoxicating voice explained. "You've already embraced the changes and accepted how good it feels to just relax and obey and let me explain the way that your mind craves to embrace my suggestions like this. Now it's time for phase two. You want to relax and obey and feel so eager to listen and let me explain the instinctual ways you will act from now on."

"I am being brainwashed," I realized, waking up with a SHOCK, then struggling to resist as those wonderful words flashed again and again on the screen, relax and obey. "That explains the growing puddle in my panties, but I can't let anything compromise my mission."

"Brent," I called out through the growing exhaustion in my mind. "Can we pause the simulation for a minute?"

That's all I managed to say before the words "relax and obey" made my thoughts shift and sway and drift into seductive dreams of automatic obedience. I don't know if he heard me and I'm not sure how long I waited because the blissful tingling sensation on my scalp brought blank obedience to my mind and I find that time just seems to slip by so unnoticed once I slip into thoughtless a state like this.

"You need to follow all lab procedures," The seductive voice explained. "You need to obey all commands instinctively, so just relax and obey and let me help you embrace the transformation. Let the urge to act on instinct overwhelm all other thoughts as you instinctively relax and obey and let me transform you in ways you crave to embrace."

My hazy drowsy head was having trouble tracking the words and comprehending what the suggestions meant. But I somehow knew that I would obey even if I didn't understand. My subconscious mind could relax and obey and embrace the suggestions even as the sensual tingling atop my tender head blanked out all conscious thoughts before I could think them.

"What, I, NO!" I suddenly realized in a rare moment of clarity, that my mind had drifted deep again and that I was still plugged into the Shelley simulation.

"Brent," I called out much louder the second time. Each word felt like a monumental struggle through what felt like thick and syrupy sap inside my thoughts. "Please, stop, simulation."

All I heard was laughter in response.

Then the spiral swirled even faster and the tingling intensified atop my head. I struggled against my bonds and against the ever growing urge to relax and obey.