Bondage Wrestling for my Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
Having beaten me at wrestling, my friend proceeds to fuck me.
4.1k words
4.32
26.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
104 Followers

From my position--hogtied belly-down on the carpet in the middle of a ring of furniture--I couldn't see what Ben was up to, but I could hear him. I heard the fridge door open multiple times, heard plastic containers open and close. I heard the crunch of chips and the clank of silverware as Ben helped himself to what amounted to a late afternoon snack. In the meantime I struggled and writhed and tried to pick at the knots keeping me tied, but had no success. Before long I was exhausted (it's amazing how quickly the muscles in your back tire when trying to move while hogtied) and just lay there--bound, gagged, naked, and quite helpless. I realized then that I was going to stay there until Ben decided what to do with me next.

After what must have been a half-hour at least, probably a little more, I heard a chair slide across the hard, laminate floors of Ben's kitchen and felt the impact of his footfalls as he approached.

"You haven't moved much," he observed.

"Mmrrng rrmmphf Frrmngll."

"Well I can help you a little with that," he remarked. "But first I want to have a little more fun with you."

I had no idea what he had in mind, but I highly suspected it would be humiliating. Sure enough, Ben grabbed a spare length of rope, knelt down next to me, and flipped me onto my side. He gazed at my bare front, endless stretches of naked skin, my belly and chest slightly thrust forward due to the hogtie. I saw Ben look at my penis, no longer fully erect due to the boredom of the past 45 minutes or so.

"Well that's disappointing," he said, holding the semi-flaccid member in his hand. "I need you hard for this to work." Fortunately for him, the embarrassment of his active gaze on my exposed, trussed up body was working its magic and my dick began to stiffen even as he said this. At the same time, he began rubbing the head of my penis with his thumb while using his other hand to tweak and tease one of my nipples. I moaned in humiliation at having my body so stimulated for the purpose of display, but also because it was very pleasurable and, since I was all tied up, there was nothing I could do but submit to it. Within a few minutes I was rock-hard again.

"That's more like it, you naked slut," Ben said, emphasizing the 't' in 'slut' and exaggerating the condescension and disdain in his voice. I moaned in helpless shame. Ben stopped playing with my junk and my nipple, instead picking up the rope he had earlier set down beside him. Like all his ropes, it was doubled back on itself so that the ends were together and the other 'end' of the rope was a u-shaped loop known as the bight. He looped this over my penis, brought it down my shaft to where it joined my body, and pulled it taut.

"Unnnggff!" I was so humiliated: my friend was going to further tie me up, this time using my erect penis!

Ben laughed at my helpless gagged protest. Then, without skipping a beat, he brought the rope between my legs, thankfully taking care that both rope strands ran around my scrotum. He then pulled the rope hard toward my shoulder blades and I felt the rope run tight between my ass cheeks. I groaned again in surprise and pleasure, both because the pressure against the butt plug felt nice and because the tension on the u-bend of the rope around my shaft was pulling the skin of my penis taut.

That felt really good. I moaned again, thrusting my hips forward to maximize the tension and therefore the pleasure.

"You are such a slut!" Ben exclaimed, slapping my bare ass hard as he said that last word. This of course made me moan more. I think Ben intended his statement to be derogatory, but at this point I was leaning into the role more and more. I mean, there was nothing left for me to do but enjoy the situation, right? The time to dominate Ben or even struggle for dignity's sake was long over. My body was my best friend's toy until he decided otherwise.

Ben deftly anchored the taut penis rope to my upper arm bondage and then stood up to admire the show. There I was, lying naked on my side in a slight outward bow, barely able to move, my cock incredibly hard and sticking straight out from my hips.

"My victory just keeps getting more and more complete, doesn't it?" Ben asked rhetorically. I moaned in both pleasure and defeat as my captor looked down at his conquest.

"I think it's time to document this stage of my victory."

Ben took out his phone and pointed it at me. Assuming he was taking pictures, I groaned and struggled desperately, as if my embarrassment at having my naked, hogtied body captured on camera could somehow prevent it from happening. Ben was something of a photographer, actually, and took his time taking shots from lots of different angles. He even pulled the blinds over the windows to soften the afternoon light.

Once satisfied, he sat cross legged across from me, making eye contact with a smug look on his face. He had defeated me so thoroughly it was borderline ridiculous. Before long, however, I saw a look cross his face--the look a person gets when having a brilliant idea.

Oh, fuck, I thought.

"Oh, damn!" Ben exclaimed. "Hold tight, I'll be right back."

I didn't 'hold tight' so much as 'stay tied tight,' but either way Ben soon returned from his bedroom. Twisting on the floor to peer up at him, what I saw made me groan out loud. Believe it or not, there was still more humiliation for me to experience, evidently.

Ben was wearing a small, portable video recording device strapped to his forehead by a headband.

"Mmmrngm Fffrmmmm!" I began to squirm desperately and lodge my gagged protests, but these just made Ben chuckle. I could tell by the little green light on the front of the device that he was recording already.

"This is James, my captive slut," Ben narrated for posterity. "We had a bondage wrestling match where the goal was for each of us to try and tie up the other." Ben knelt down so my naked front and engorged penis would be in the center of his camera view. "Can you tell us who won, James?"

I dutifully replied, making pitiful gagged sounds. I even squirmed a bit to show how tied up I was.

"That's right," Ben intoned soberly. "It didn't take me long to pin James down and tie him up. As the victor, I then decided to relieve him of his clothes and have been having fun with him since." More gag-talk and squirming from me. As I squirmed I felt the butt plug moving around inside my ass, a constant reminder of my defeat.

At this point, Ben took my dick and began gently sliding his hand up and down the taut shaft. I let out an involuntary moan of helpless pleasure and simply lay there as he stroked my penis on camera. While this was going on, Ben ran a finger lightly in a meandering, zigzag path across my chest and belly. He paused to dig around in my belly button (prompting grunts and groans of consternation and discomfort), circled my large, soft nipples, traced the ridges of my ribs.

This objectification of my body--combined with the fact that I was bound and gagged and utterly helpless to influence the situation--made Ben's slow but relentless stroking of my penis unbelievably hot. All the while the plug in my ass kept shifting position, sensually prodding my insides and reminding me of my submission. Meanwhile, the blinking light on the camera strapped to Ben's forehead reminded me that the whole thing was being recorded. My naked body; engorged penis; gagged, pleasured moans; they would all be there for Ben to use against me later, as I knew he would.

With all this happening, I quickly realized Ben had me building steadily toward climax and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I started urgently moaning and mmph'ing through the cloth and tape gagging me, trying to communicate to Ben that I was going to cum, but he just looked at me with a mocking smile and kept teasing my tits and jerking me off. I started visualizing ice bergs, thought of swimming in frigid water, imagined myself doing my taxes, but to no avail. As I lost control I began to panic. Ben was about to watch me lose all control and succumb to a helpless wave of pleasure. I was also about to ejaculate all over his carpet, making a giant mess I would be powerless to control or clean up. The thought of Ben bringing me to that most vulnerable moment made me feel so utterly submissive and helpless.

Of course, those very feelings only served to spike up the pleasure within my mind and body, and I felt myself boil over the edge of no return.

I surrendered completely to the surging wave of pleasure cresting within my body. My eyes rolled back and a series of loud, desperate, drawn-out moans escaped my gagged mouth. Then my muscles began to rhythmically convulse and an instant later I felt hot semen squirt from my penis at high pressure.

The intense, orgasmic pleasure and hot humiliation mingled together as my senses overloaded.

"Whoa! Fuck! Shit!" I heard Ben cry out. I saw him dodge out of the way and felt horrible but, being tied up, could only lie there and moan as the residual shockwaves convulsed through me. Once these subsided, all I could do was lie there.

"Ok," Ben began, examining the mess in front of me. "You weren't supposed to cum quite so quickly."

"Mmmrrngm Grrmngllff Frrmng."

"Damn, you must be a total newbie. I mean, I brought you to climax in nothing flat."

I resented that assumption and made a few gagged growls to register that fact.

"Seriously though," he continued. "You weren't supposed to blow your load so quickly. And all over my carpet, too."

"Rrrll Mmphh Grrrmml Ffllmng."

"Yeah, well you count as a total noob in my book if that's all it takes to make you cum." Then, as if to hammer the embarrassing point home, Ben grabbed my dick and started massaging the rest of the semen into his free hand with his thumb. I shuddered and moaned as he did this. Damn was I sensitive at that moment.

Ben got up and walked to the kitchen and I was left on the floor--hot, sweating, and surrounded by the scent of my own semen. I groaned pitifully. I'd never felt so helpless and humiliated in my whole life. And there was no sign Ben was done with me yet.

He soon came back and wiped up the mess using paper towels, carpet cleaner, and a rag. I did the only thing I could and lay there, bound and gagged.

"Well I think that deserves some serious punishment, don't you?" Ben asked after putting the cleaning supplies away.

"Mmmrrngg Rrrrrmmll!" I protested. It wasn't my fault I had ejaculated. Ben was the one playing with my body and ignoring all my gagged pleas. But such was the fate of the captive, I realized.

Ben rolled me onto my stomach and went quickly to work untying the hogtie binding my legs to my arms. When it came free, I let out a groan of relief as my ankles fell to the carpet. Ben let me lie there a moment, then barked an order. He obviously didn't intend removing the hogtie as my punishment.

"Alright, slut, on your knees!"

On my knees? I mmph'd in protest, wondering how on earth I was going to manage that. I was still tightly bound and lying on my belly.

Whack!

Ben smacked my bare ass hard with his hand. "I said up, slut! Now get your naked body moving."

I yelped and began trying. It was not easy, but it was deeply humiliating. I wriggled and writhed and wormed around--all of it observed by Ben and recorded on camera--grunting and groaning through my gag as I tried to find a way to get my body up to a kneeling position. All the while, the rope looped around the base of my penis remained in place, and I felt the tugs of pleasure as I struggled begin to produce another erection.

"Keep squirming, slave," Ben mocked, clearly noticing this and revelling in it.

I eventually realized that the only way to get to my knees was to use my forehead as an anchor point and tighten my abs to pull my knees toward my head. This put me in an incredibly compromising position: face down on the floor, ass up in the air. I felt the crotch rope running taut along my ass tease the butt plug, pushing it deeper against the pressure from my abs trying to push it out. I grunted and moaned with the effort and the pleasure. And what with the constant tugging on my dick, I was quite erect again.

"Now, that's quite the sight," Ben crowed. "It's like you're begging for a good fucking." I moaned helplessly. "But for what I have in mind I need you upright. Go on, up on your knees."

Flexing my abs and pushing off as hard as I could with my forehead, I managed to sit back on my ankles. From there it was easy to rise up onto my knees, as ordered. I knelt there before my captor, erect penis out, body completely naked, dutifully waiting for what he had decided to do with me.

Ben smiled wickedly and unzipped his pants.

As he peeled off my gag, a rush of panicked thoughts ran through my head.

What is he doing? Is he going to make me suck his dick? I've never given head before. I've certainly never sucked my best friend's cock before. What will this mean for our relationship going forward? Ben's going to make me his bitch and there's nothing I can do about it.

All these wild thoughts went zinging around my brain, but believe me when I say that it was one of the hottest moments of my life. I was still a rather repressed person, sexually. I had come to terms with my intense fetishes for exhibitionism and being tied up, but hadn't fully accepted giving and receiving pleasure in less kinky ways. And in this moment, tied up and freshly fucked, I knew I craved this experience. I didn't have time to fully process it in real time, but I instinctively knew I was grateful for the opportunity to explore outside the narrow bounds I had confined myself to. And to do it with a trusted friend and under such kinky circumstances was a fantasy come true.

The tape came off and Ben pulled out his dick. Like mine, it was hard and large; unlike mine, which curved up considerably, Ben's cock went straight forward. Ben stroked it with one hand, bobbing the head of his penis up and down in front of my lips. Not knowing what to say, and knowing what might happen the moment I opened my mouth, I kept silent and simply looked up into Ben's eyes. If my emotional state was any indication, what Ben read there was a submissive questioning.

"Open your mouth, slut," Ben taunted. "You lost to me, so now you have to suck my cock."

I swayed slightly on my knees in humiliation and looked down at the floor.

"But first I want you to tell me the result of our wrestling match." Looking back up at him and seeing the blinking light of the camera, I realized he wanted me to say it out loud for the recording.

Great. A delightful soundbite Ben would be able to use on me forever. Honestly though, at the moment I was loving it.

I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to say, however, so I hesitated. "Tell me who beat whom and what happened next."

I swallowed my pride and prepared to say some pretty humiliating things. Not that there was much pride left--I was thoroughly defeated at this point. I could constantly feel the butt plug in my ass, tension of the rope looped around my erect penis, the tight ropes binding my ankles and wrists and upper arms.

"You defeated me at wrestling," I began.

"Good," Ben prompted. "How long did it take me to beat you?"

"Not very long," I admitted.

"Mmmhmm," Ben concurred. "And what happened next?"

"Then you tied me up," I stated. Ben gestured off camera with his hand for me to keep going and elaborate. "And stripped me naked." The gesture kept going, so I did, too. "Then you gagged me and hogtied me."

"And what did I do with your ass?"

"Oh, that." I blushed a rose red. "You plugged it," I mumbled.

"I did what?"

"You put a butt plug up my ass," I stated clearly.

"Oh, did I?" Ben mocked. "And is it still there?"

"Yes." I looked down at the carpet again.

"And how long is it going to stay in there?"

I paused. I wasn't sure exactly what the 'correct' answer was here, but it wasn't too hard to guess. "Until you decide to remove it?"

"That's right," Ben affirmed, like a teacher praising a pupil after giving a correct answer. I shifted again in embarrassment and felt the large silicone plug rotate and slide inside my ass. It really was going to stay in there until Ben decided to take it out. That was a ridiculous thought--he owned my ass hole. And if he owned my ass hole, he owned every part of my body.

"And what happened next?" Ben prompted.

There was nothing for it but to play Ben's game and get it over with. "You made me cum all over the floor."

"And what does that make you?"

I could tell what Ben wanted me to say in general, but also sensed he was relishing giving me the 'freedom' to label myself in whatever way was humiliating enough to satisfy him. I thought about it a moment then said, "I'm your little bitch." And meant it. I was still on my knees, still completely naked, still tied up and submissive.

"That's right," Ben crowed, still stroking his stiff phallus. "And what are you about to do for me?" he asked.

"Suck your co--lllmmngph!"

As I opened my mouth to reply, Ben inserted his penis into the opening. I was surprised at how thick it was and how deep it went. Thinking about it now, it's obvious that most penises are longer than most mouths are deep, but this wasn't something I had experienced before at the time. With my hands tied behind my back, I was unable to regulate the penetration depth or frequency. As Ben pushed his hips forward, rhythmically thrusting his penis deep into my throat, I focused on making a tunnel shape with my mouth, accommodating his phallus, and not gagging.

It was quite the novel adventure, let me tell you. Feeling and tasting Ben's cock slide in and out was one thing. Hearing the sucking, slurping, and gagging sounds it made was another. Yet another was the realization that my job was to make my mouth a fucking receptacle for Ben's penis.

To my surprise, I found I enjoyed the feel of his thick meat in my mouth. I loved rubbing my tongue along the head of his cock and his frenulum. I found listening to his groans of pleasure quite satisfying, knowing that now I had some measure of power and control over his body. I had trouble suppressing the gag reflex, however, and had to repeatedly pull back to prevent him from going too deep. Sensing this, Ben grasped a fistful of my hair and used it to control the position of my head, which allowed him to pull his cock nearly out of my mouth each time and thrust more quickly without going as deep. Grateful, I accommodated him by making a firm 'O' shape with my mouth and throat.

Rather quickly, Ben settled into a rhythm and the face fucking went on for some time. Unlike me, Ben had stamina and seemed intent on using it. Bound on my knees with my head firmly guided by Ben's hand, I just submitted to it, gurgling and grunting as he used my mouth for his pleasure.

What a day, I thought as Ben's penis slid in and out of my mouth with a sucking sound. My best friend wrestles me to the ground, ties me up, strips my clothes off, and fucks me.

Eventually, Ben's moans increased in pitch and tempo and I realized he was going to climax.

Is he going to jiz down my throat? I wondered helplessly. I imagined what it would be like to receive his hot semen in my mouth. Would he make me swallow? He could do anything he wanted with me, and that was certainly not outside the realm of the possible. As I realized I would have no choice but to submit to whatever he chose to do, Ben pulled out before he came. I felt hot, sticky cum land all over my chest and belly as he stroked his cock to coax it all out.

Ben sighed heavily as he finished off, leaning forward to wipe the last drips from his penis onto my cheek. I said nothing, looking up into his eyes.

"There's a good little loser," he said, panting slightly and putting his cock back in his pants. I settled back onto my heels and he looked me over with delight. "I take it back, James. I told you before that you'd know you'd lost to me when I inserted a butt plug into your ass. I've changed my mind. You'll know you've lost to me when I've jizzed all over your naked body."

ropespace
ropespace
104 Followers
12