Bondage Wrestling for my Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned a little in shame but said nothing. What could I say? Ben's fresh cum was indeed all over me. I tugged a little on the crotch rope and felt a pull of pleasure from my newly erect penis while the butt plug Ben had inserted in me twisted and slid around. I was 100% his little sex slave.

"How does it feel to be completely dominated, James?" Ben asked, intent on rubbing it in even further.

I whimpered slightly.

"Tell me what you are," he pressed.

I held my tongue, not wanting to give him the pleasure of hearing me verbally submit to him.

"Really?" Ben asked, incredulous. "You've got my cum all over your naked body and now you're going to act all defiant?" I blushed intensely and dropped my gaze, but this only brought my naked body into view, semen and all.

Ben reached out and pinched one of my nipples. "Tell me what you are."

It was really obvious to both of us at this point, so this was more a matter of whether or not I would give Ben the pleasure of hearing me say it out loud. But the pressure on my soft nipple was mounting and my penis was fully erect; in short, there was a lot that he could still do to me.

"I'm your sex slave," I said. I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to say, but that felt true to me in the moment, so I went with it. Vocalizing it made my erection even harder and churned a horny cauldron of humiliation in my gut.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," he replied. "What else? Are you my captive?"

I nodded.

"I want to hear you say it," he taunted.

"I'm your captive," I repeated.

"And who gets to decide what happens to you?"

"You do," I affirmed.

"Good," he said. And placing a hand on my forehead, he pushed until I fell backward onto the carpet. As I toppled, the rope looped around my penis pulled taut. I groaned with pain and pleasure and came to rest on my arms. Ben smirked then walked off in the direction of his bedroom.

I lay there, hands bound beneath me, sweaty, naked, covered in cum, marveling at how the fuck all this had happened today.

12