All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 03-04'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mftz1mftz1almost 9 years ago

Enjoying your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm enjoying reading your story :) I got excited thinking one of the visitors might be her boss!! Can't wait for more.

Iris_Eve03Iris_Eve03almost 9 years ago
...

So enjoying this story so far! but I am slightly confused about the girls, they aren't were, but they are feeling the affects of the moon? back-story please!!! Other than that I can't wait to see what happens next!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
Clarification from...

A reader. As I understand it, anyone in the family Must be a changeling, if they've made babies with one. The only thing about the two girls is, out of respect and love for his departed wife, and maybe a bit of overprotectiveness, their father has raised them more human than were. They don't change as often, since its not as powerful a need or something completely involuntary as other stories. Since they don't change as often, their were self isn't as strong, or as comfortable with other weres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

This is one of the most well-written stories I've read. Deeply appreciative of the good grammar but I do wish there was more to each chapter. Can't wait to read more!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
enjoying this.

looking forward to more.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
The Plot Thickens

Things are heating up, I'm enjoying this very much. I'm looking forward to finding out what they turn into.

I also liked this: "her eyes widened with distress and the smell of her fear, doused his passion before it could even stir." I liked the fact that her distress was a turnoff for him. It makes me think this is going to be a good story with relatable characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES