All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 17-18'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for continuing

I'm not sure who doesn't like this story, but those people can feel free not to read it. Please don't let them influence you as to whether you should continue. (There are authors whose stories I don't like - and once I discover that I don't like their writing, I just don't read their stories anymore. Instead, I focus on new authors or authors I like.) Liking a story is subjective, and we all have different tastes.

I like this story because James and Iris feel "real", and I am enjoying their growing romantic attachment. I'd also like to see Iris, her sister, and Aunt, feel safe in a pack once her father passes - and I think James is clearly a good candidate to take over. (Speaking of which, I assume you'll eventually reveal what is wrong with their Dad.) When I see a new posting from you, I gravitate to it and read it right away, because I'm so interested in what happens next. So thank you, and keep up the great writing!

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

I, for one, am grateful that you are continuing the story, as it is the only reason that I've wandered over here of late. I don't pop in very often, but if I see your tagline, I immediately read what you've written.

I'm enjoying the story. It is not the typical werewolf tale; and I like that.

Write on. :-)

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
I love it

Please keep going.

The bonded and bred comment? Is she pregnant then? Bonding is one thing. The sex bonded them, but breeding means pregnancy. I didn't see her as preggers yey. However I would be super excited if she were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never give up

I'm glad you're continuing your writing... It's different from your other work, and Iris is much more submissive and less firey than a lot of protagonists, but it's not a bad story and deserves finishing.

alice414alice414over 8 years ago
I love it.

Please keep going. I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with all the positive comments!

Don't stop writing because of a few nay sayers! The story is much better than others. I look forward to reading more about them:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting, better works than most put there.

So far a good read, similar to many ebooks my fiance and i have read. Slow to build and not slutty. Could definitely take this in the direction of a full on novel. I agree that you should ignore negative comments posted, there is still much room for character development and interaction. Sentance structure and grammar are damn near spot on. Continue writing this series, will be intersting to see this stack up against other novels like "The Phoenix Pack" found on the amazon book store.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
I am enjoying

And wish for you to continue. I think that these characters are a bit hard to relate to on A personal level. I've just strung a few things in my head along with this story and it's right as rain. Thanks for continuing to share

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
Please finish the story

It is just getting started and I am just on pins and needles to find out about the other family members and how they all fit into the story. Her sister needs a Beau though.

jananalupejananalupeover 8 years ago
Oh come ON, now!

Don't know who expressed dislike for your story, and I don't really care. I know I am enthralled by this totally unique tale, and there are at LEAST eight others who are enjoying it too!

One of the FIRST things I learned as a story-teller was, I had to love my story. I HAD to be entertained, first and foremost, by what was spilling from the recesses of my mind and flowing through to the fingers that set the creation out on display. That others could be entertained and enjoy what was shared was just icing on the cake. I'm hoping YOU, dear writer, are enjoying the fantastic ride your tale, with all of it's enchanted characters, is and will take you on!

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 8 years ago
I'm enjoying this too

I've only just found your work, but am glad I did. I'm bookmarking your page so I can check back for future updates to this engaging tale.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

I am very glad that you decided to continue this story. Just because some readers didn't find this to their taste doesn't mean there aren't others who will. Most importantly, finish this story for your own pleasure and the satisfaction of completing something you started. Your rating are good, so use that as a measure rather than the number of negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Those who don't like don't have to read...

while those of us who are enjoying it would miss you greatly. Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write for yourself and your readers

If everyone liked the same thing, Literotica would only have one category. Tell your story to those who want to read it. I enjoy long stories with a plot, but hate it when they aren't finished. So please continue posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please do not stop...

I do hope you will ignore the negative comments and continue through until the end of the story. It is strangely drawing, and I can not wait to log in each week and find your posting. It is a great way to change my mindset and remember to leave work at work and enjoy my family while at home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dont want you to stop

I love the story please don't leave me hanging forget the negative Nancy's I like this

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 8 years ago
Please continue! :)

I really do like your story and hope you continue. Many works of literature had rocky starts and were rejected before they found their audience. I look forward to more on Iris and James, Laurie and her man, learning what is the dad's dilemna, and then there is ofc Aunt Trudy...lol

Also what of the other clans? And the clan James is a part of... he seems too big of a man to not be leading a clan himself... Time will tell

Thank you!!

nadaliwnadaliwover 8 years ago
I love the slow simmering romance.

Please continue and ignore negative feedback.

MattigotMattigotover 8 years ago
Lovin it!

Please continue on with your story, I love how you are taking your time and concentrating on their relationship. Don't let the naysayers get to you, you have the talent to write a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I am glad you chose to continue writing this story. You write very well! I can't wait to read more

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
Keep it going!

I really like reading your stories. My only complaint would be that you ended the office part too soon😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fantastic story!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
what do you mean people do not like it ????

I do ! I have really enjoyed myself thus far and I hope you will see fit to finish the story (with a happy ending please )

Stephen J

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1about 8 years ago
People...

Can be absolute idiots when the moment strikes. And I, for one, am exceptionally pleased that you decided to continue writing and posting these stories.

That in mind; yes, there are things I would change and add or omit. However, I did not write this story; you did. Kudos to you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Heh...

"Trudy gave a discrete little sniff. Her niece was all over him, and so was the smell of sex!"

Kind of hard to hide the scent of naughtiness from a wolf.

That was fun! I'm glad I finally decided to read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES